THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

Awoken2

Superstar
The videos cease to be any form of evidence when they are impossible to prove to be 100% authentic
Your missing the point. Since when has this official narrative been proved to be 100% authentic to justify anybody needing a jab in the first place?
. I don’t just decide to believe something because of my personal bias. That is kind of against the whole point of being a critical thinker
Of course you do, your personal bias is that there is this conspiracy theory involving people from all around the world who want you to believe that their arm got magnetised after their jab to drum up some sort of income from clicks off YouTube.I ain't buying that shit, sorry.

That is kind of against the whole point of being a critical thinker.
Not recognising evidence of something presented to you isn't critical thinking either.

There are that many whistle-blowers now over this Covid scam it's surprising you don't have tinnitus with it but I guess you either believe this shite or you don't.

Surley

Established
I have. I'm skeptical about this, but still wanted to try :D I tested this on person who got AZ. According to his words it's strongest magnet he has. It didn't work, but must add that I didn't have much time to try and test subject didn't cooperate :D and I probably chose too heavy magnet. Two of these:
View attachment 57117
I was expecting magnetic pull, but didn't feel any.
In a video I posted the other day, a doctor who was checking if magnets stuck to people stated that it didnt work for the astra zenica shot but did on all the others

Awoken2

Superstar
Yup. It doesn’t matter if I see 1 video or 100, they are not proof on their own, and I have found 0 actual proof in real cases in my own testing of the theory. Wasting time on this is exactly what they want. They aren’t microchipping us, they are making billions off of us. Anyway, a device small enough to pass through a needle is never going to have enough magnetic charge to hold anything to the skin.
Maybe after watching this you may want to re-evaluate your stand point.

polymoog

Superstar
It would be really awesome to see some doctor examine and find something not listed on the ingredient list and then ALL the people who took it could sue them and put them completely in bankruptcy! Would LOVE to see that happen!!
the vax manufacturers are immune to any litigation regarding the vax.
an HPLC test, like ive stated before, would isolate every different ingredient in the liquid-- i dont know if it can identify everything, though. do you know someone at a university in the biochem department?

Surley

Established
the vax manufacturers are immune to any litigation regarding the vax.
an HPLC test, like ive stated before, would isolate every different ingredient in the liquid-- i dont know if it can identify everything, though. do you know someone at a university in the biochem department?
No I sure don't I just saw a video of Dr, Cahill saying If they could prove that their was ingredients in it not listed on the label that they could be held liable.

So a follow up to this magnet stuff. I bought some neodymium magnets and tried it out on my husband and myself - we’ve both been exposed to the vaccinated and I thought let’s try this out ourselves even though we haven’t (and never will) been vaccinated.

Anyway it stuck. To both our chests! It also stuck to my husband’s forehead.

At first we were a little freaked out. My husband was actually more freaked out than myself because I wasn’t entirely convinced. Why would it stick to us? We weren’t vaccinated?

I read up and learned it doesn’t take much oil or moisture at all for magnets to stick to skin. I wasn’t oily and I cleaned the magnets between each “test” but I could still get
Them to stick.

But I thought- let me be more scientific about this. So I made us both wash our faces and chests and with soap and water to remove any oils. I dried ya thoroughly and made sure we were both totally dry. I dusted the magnets with a thin layer of powder and also my husband’s face and our chest and then...*drumroll*....It didn’t stick.

We tried numerous times with the dusted magnet and no sticking.

So what does this prove? Well to me at least, that I could be wrong about this magnet thing. That’s not to say it doesn’t stick to people who actually GOT the vaccine... but it does make me more skeptical. I mean my husband actually was convinced he could feel a “pull” at first even though clearly there was no magnetism emitting from him...I too thought I could almost feel some kind of pull. But I think what we felt was the mild suction created between our skin and the magnet from the oil on our skin.

Anyway that’s not to say anything about the lethality of these vaccines and something is totally off about them pushing them on everyone - I think they are completely dangerous and unnecessary. But I wanted to give my feedback on it since I was sure something was going on with magnetism...now I’m not so sure.

But something definitely IS up with these shots....

Surley

Established
So a follow up to this magnet stuff. I bought some neodymium magnets and tried it out on my husband and myself - we’ve both been exposed to the vaccinated and I thought let’s try this out ourselves even though we haven’t (and never will) been vaccinated.

At first we were a little freaked out. My husband was actually more freaked out than myself because I wasn’t entirely convinced. Why would it stick to us? We weren’t vaccinated?

I read up and learned it doesn’t take much oil or moisture at all for magnets to stick to skin. I wasn’t oily and I cleaned the magnets between each “test” but I could still get
Them to stick.

But I thought- let me be more scientific about this. So I made us both wash our faces and chests and with soap and water to remove any oils. I dried ya thoroughly and made sure we were both totally dry. I dusted the magnets with a thin layer of powder and also my husband’s face and our chest and then...*drumroll*....It didn’t stick.

So what does this prove? Well to me at least, that I could be wrong about this magnet thing. That’s not to say it doesn’t stick to people who actually GOT the vaccine... but it does make me more skeptical. I mean my husband actually was convinced he could feel a “pull” at first even though clearly there was no magnetism emitting from him...I too thought I could almost feel some kind of pull. But I think what we felt was the mild suction created between our skin and the magnet from the oil on our skin.

Anyway that’s not to say anything about the lethality of these vaccines and something is totally off about them pushing them on everyone - I think they are completely dangerous and unnecessary. But I wanted to give my feedback on it since I was sure something was going on with magnetism...now I’m not so sure.

Thank you for that update I do have a question have you or your husband had the Nasal swap covid test?

Aero

Superstar
There's no motive for people to make goofy magnet videos? LOL.

As soon as anything trends on the internet it gets memed immediately. Then everyone has to partake in the meme party. So the motivations are going viral, clout, attention, and FOMO.

cyt456

Established

Them to stick.

check out this, maybe it’s time I stack up some of that magnet