THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

What’s annoying is some are fake I think interspersed with a majority that are real - like the dude with the aluminum can on his head is fake - and I’m not buying the chick who is last saying she never got vaxxed but it’s still sticking on her - I think she’s acting.

But that’s a technique to try and negate proof - intersperse fake videos so people just end up going “ahhh it’s all BS!”

Surley

Established
Why do all these people who just find out that they are magnetised just laugh it off? Have they lost their minds? Smh
Thats just what I was thinking!! Just a new neat little party trick!! WOW! I couldn't even process the anger and fear and since of being betrayed. I really thought there would be a massive outcry about it. But no...

130713wdydi

Rookie
That's very interesting. I read a article about mRNA trials that were done I think it was 2003, and in the article it said that the initial one dose was too toxic for the test subjects so they split the dose in half. However, I believe what Monsat is saying could be very plausible today as each injection builds and adds to the nanobot infrastructure in the body. Like Moderna referring to their jab as an operating system with programs and apps.
See who funds the project...
This could be the future of things. One v*ccine is not better than two v*ccines + b**sters because it is the same amount of content anyways...

polymoog

Superstar
has anyone tried to use a neodymium magnet on the vaccine vial?
that should stick, no?
if it doesnt, then perhaps the chemicals in the vax are interacting with the iron in our body (the heme group (Fe+2) in red blood cells) or blood at the site of the injection. that could certainly explain the blood clotting.

Last edited:
Can you prove it? The burden of proof is on you, my friend. Not me.
If you watch the whole of this you’ll see that it’s pretty conclusive.

billy t

Veteran
I am not going to accept any theory until I see hardcore data to support it. Why? Because those in power always try to infiltrate the truth movement and spread crazy ideas to discredit us. That way, they can run multiple stories where they make us all look like nut cases.

How do we stop them from playing this game? VERIFYING information before posting it.

All sorts of tricks can be used to make magnets stick to people. These videos prove nothing.

I am not saying there isn't something to it but until I can verify it then its not worth paying attention to. Prove it.

This is the same type of trick they are using with David Icke and the reptilian alien conspiracy.

1622616818527.png

Zombiekirk

Rookie
I am not going to accept any theory until I see hardcore data to support it. Why? Because those in power always try to infiltrate the truth movement and spread crazy ideas to discredit us. That way, they can run multiple stories where they make us all look like nut cases.

How do we stop them from playing this game? VERIFYING information before posting it.

All sorts of tricks can be used to make magnets stick to people. These videos prove nothing.

I am not saying there isn't something to it but until I can verify it then its not worth paying attention to. Prove it.

This is the same type of trick they are using with David Icke and the reptilian alien conspiracy.

View attachment 57118
Yup. It doesn’t matter if I see 1 video or 100, they are not proof on their own, and I have found 0 actual proof in real cases in my own testing of the theory. Wasting time on this is exactly what they want. They aren’t microchipping us, they are making billions off of us. Anyway, a device small enough to pass through a needle is never going to have enough magnetic charge to hold anything to the skin.