THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

Daze

Superstar
Here is the same channel, but a more recent video by a few days.

Its weird, there must be something metallic in the arm for the magnet to grab on to. Going by the video posted above the guy got his shot 4 days prior so whatever is in his arm hasn't moved far.

Wonder what it is? Some kind of chip? Nanotech? If i had to guess it has something to do with the quantum tattoo they used to advertise. Where they can scan your arm and can get your medical data and other information.

I've never got that vax nor will i ever so i can only speculate.

Kaidyeg

Rookie
This is no surprise,
If there really is a magnet, then there’s gotta be some sort of metal in which could further prove my point

Karlysymon

Superstar
Here is the same channel, but a more recent video by a few days.

Its weird, there must be something metallic in the arm for the magnet to grab on to. Going by the video posted above the guy got his shot 4 days prior so whatever is in his arm hasn't moved far.

Wonder what it is? Some kind of chip? Nanotech? If i had to guess it has something to do with the quantum tattoo they used to advertise. Where they can scan your arm and can get your medical data and other information.

I've never got that vax nor will i ever so i can only speculate.
This is crazy.

It's like branding someone or creating sleeper cells. I don't think this is going to help, at all, to get more people to take the shot. As a background to all this, one should keep in mind that there is a reason that the CDC wanted vast amounts of personal information on vaccinated people. The shot definitely has to be multipurpose, not just for culling or depopulation. Anyone want to guess what the contents of booster shots will be?

maybe the "rapture" is going to happen afterall (joke). how does any of this factor into levitation, i wonder?

Last edited:

Paul

Rookie
Well, I can't believe how stu.pid is the people to get a vaccine with no FDA approved, no legitimate tests and to "protecte you" just for a dam flu.

Since when the politicians cares about people ? Since when??

Never!! They are psychopaths narcissists. They don't care about none. They only think about the votes, and this is not a problem if you sign with the Luciferian Mafia. You will get the votes anyway.

Awoken2

Superstar
Not being one to create silly conspiracy theories but what if these jabbed up people eventually become fully magnified and some day soon Bill Gates switches on some huuuuge magnet he has hidden just above the chemtrails and lots of people get raptured up into the sky in a right biblical stylee?

I wouldn't put it past the loon.

Last edited:
Not being one to create silly conspiracy theories but what f these jabbed up people eventually become fully magnified and some day soon Bill Gates switches on some huuuuge magnet he has hidden just above the chemtails and lots of people get raptured up into the sky in a right biblical stylee?

Oh my! I choked from laughing at that visual. Strange thing is, it's not too much of a stretch. Maybe it can also be in a form of a UFO and sucking people up to it being "chosen"?

Awoken2

Superstar
Like your thinking OM.

Check out the spooky predictive programming of this very event at the end of this Puscifer video.

Ian Miller.....Illuminteeeee!!!

*warning* video contains vulgarity. Not for snowflakes

Last edited:

Lil axe

Veteran
been watching the videos of the magnets today, then i was just reading a link posted in the covid thread (deleting the reset:the imminent struggle ahead), and the pic popped out at me (kinda looks like the little magnets)

cbb345d4-aa44-4fc7-aa79-82743c128612-CROP1-2000x900.jpg

Karlysymon

Superstar
Not being one to create silly conspiracy theories but what f these jabbed up people eventually become fully magnified and some day soon Bill Gates switches on some huuuuge magnet he has hidden just above the chemtrails and lots of people get raptured up into the sky in a right biblical stylee?

It also crossed my mind which is why i mentioned "the rapture and levitation" in my post above.

We are laughing now but it won't be funny when actual magnetic changes are used to get people to levitate/"caught up yonder". So i've changed my mind that the impending "sky show" won't be flying saucers.

Awoken2

Superstar
It also crossed my mind which is why i mentioned "the rapture and levitation" in my post above.

We are laughing now but it won't be funny when actual magnetic changes are used to get people to levitate/"caught up yonder". So i've changed my mind that the impending "sky show" won't be flying saucers.
(Queues Twighlight Zone music)

What you reckon? Test run or just had her second jab?

Last edited:
Is it true people are advised not to get an MRI after having been vaccinated for 6-8 weeks? That would provide some credence to the nanotechnology theory...but maybe not? Some are saying they would disperse at 6-8 weeks ...but here’s what I’m thinking...you get an MRI and it’s pulling that nanotechnology out of you, no? And it’s so small, it wouldn’t rupture any capillaries or cells, right? So who cares if the tech is clustered around your deltoid muscle cells or spread throughout your circulatory system? Like why require someone wait 6-8 weeks for an MRI? Because I’d think either way an MRI will trash the nanotechnology and/or not injure the person in extracting it? No?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Whoah crazy!!! I was thinking this was a scam but I’m inclined to believe these people- I should ask my friends and family to try it...I know quite a few vaxxed people.
I know, i know, the covid shot is mRNA but is the public really being told the WHOLE truth about what the covid shots contain? Do the vaccine inserts say anything about the magnets? J&J's were just blank white sheets.
(Queues Twighlighe Zone music)

What you reckon? Test run or had her second jab?

Both?? Hahaha

Awoken2

Superstar

I've only just got around to watching this. How disturbing, twenty years they have been working on this tech.

You know I didn't even see your small fonted footnote on levitation before posting that joke Bill Gates post either (bad eyesight) so we both kind of arrived at the same destination....just in different vehicles on different routes.

Scary stuff. As is all the asteroid programming. Major events are being planned.