THE VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE

manama

Star
This is called "double-sided tape". Both my parents got vaccinated and tried it for fun because relatives asked and it didn't work. Though I am curious about whether there are any real ones at all because so far all videos seem fake and for clicks.

manama

Star
Is it true people are advised not to get an MRI after having been vaccinated for 6-8 weeks? That would provide some credence to the nanotechnology theory...but maybe not? Some are saying they would disperse at 6-8 weeks ...but here’s what I’m thinking...you get an MRI and it’s pulling that nanotechnology out of you, no? And it’s so small, it wouldn’t rupture any capillaries or cells, right? So who cares if the tech is clustered around your deltoid muscle cells or spread throughout your circulatory system? Like why require someone wait 6-8 weeks for an MRI? Because I’d think either way an MRI will trash the nanotechnology and/or not injure the person in extracting it? No?
I can answer this one. MRI is usually not advised after any shots or IVs because the fluids have an effect on the final image and can result in false diagnosis. That is why it is better to wait until the shot has been completely processed out of the body.

Quite recently, within the last month
I see... makes sense.

I think it has to do with how recently someone was injected. It seems the magnetic properties could be concentrated enough after injection so as to hold a magnet-so for some it’s apparent right after the shot.

Also people may disperse the particles at varying rates depending on their constitution. So for some it could be only after a few days...for others it may be a month and still showing magnetism.

A person’s weight may play a role too in that fat cells may result in a slower distribution or exactly where the injection occurred - muscle or fat or if some reached interstitial fluid - many variables could come into play.

Daze

Superstar
I still don't have any opinion on it. But it should be noted Youtube is trying to censor videos on it.

If you look at what Youtube leaves alone, videos like flat earth (disinfo), you should at least question it.

There is something about the magnet narrative they don't like so they are removing it.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Has anyone tried to use some baby powder at the vaccine site or using a light paper sheet or something... This reminds me of past cases of human magnetism:

Surley

Established
Has anyone tried to use some baby powder at the vaccine site or using a light paper sheet or something... This reminds me of past cases of human magnetism:

obviously when we watch videos there is the unknown on how the video is made did they put honey or glue on their vaccine site etc...But for sure you can take a magnet and tag a friend who has been vaccinated. People are doing this and discovering the magnet is sticking to at LEAST some people who were vaccinated. It definitely is a ''thing'' And seems to be a fire that the powers that be are trying to stomp out. Hopefully people won't let them.

juniper

Rookie
I can answer this one. MRI is usually not advised after any shots or IVs because the fluids have an effect on the final image and can result in false diagnosis. That is why it is better to wait until the shot has been completely processed out of the body.
I was told by a nurse that false positives from the Covid "vaccine" were happening with mammograms

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
obviously when we watch videos there is the unknown on how the video is made did they put honey or glue on their vaccine site etc...But for sure you can take a magnet and tag a friend who has been vaccinated. People are doing this and discovering the magnet is sticking to at LEAST some people who were vaccinated. It definitely is a ''thing'' And seems to be a fire that the powers that be are trying to stomp out. Hopefully people won't let them.
Yep, I believe when @floss says she felt the magnetic pull. I'd try it mysfelf but I don't have any powerful magnet here (never even seen one in my life, actualy... just regular ones)

Daze

Superstar
Yep, I believe when @floss says she felt the magnetic pull. I'd try it mysfelf but I don't have any powerful magnet here (never even seen one in my life, actualy... just regular ones)
The strongest natural* magnets are known as earth magnets.

You can find them on ebay for a buck or two.

Screenshot_2021-05-21 1 5pcs Super Strong Block Disc Magnets Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet N35 2...png

*(i say natural because electro magnets can lift cars)

At the 58 min mark on the Highwire they do their own magnet challenge and find the results are real. They are also doing an ongoing challenge on their show for people to send in their videos.
That was crazy and interesting that there were quite a few for whom it didn’t stick, but also quite a few for whom it did! And there doesn’t appear to be a discernible pattern - like I think it’s sticking whether you got Pfizer or Moderna - even AZ or J&J.

The Agrarian

Veteran
My wife parents took the first Vaxx this week... I will try on them then I will say something here.
My wife is also a nurse and she is avoiding it but hostility is raising...
I won't take it because I have my independent work but for for who is in the system will be a test.
Knowing what I know if anything happens to her I will go mad
God-forbid she ends up getting jabbed please document EVERYTHING.

The manufacturer, the dosage, the clinic, the drug numbers. E V E R Y T H I N G. Spare no detail and make a copy of the copies.

Until then, God's peace in keeping her safe.

The Agrarian

Veteran
My wife parents took the first Vaxx this week... I will try on them then I will say something here.
My wife is also a nurse and she is avoiding it but hostility is raising...
I won't take it because I have my independent work but for for who is in the system will be a test.
Knowing what I know if anything happens to her I will go mad
This may be hard to think about but if they threaten to fire her over vaccine refusal tele-nursing is a very good option. I know someone who did this simply for the freedom and she doesn't regret it.

Don't let the bastards drag you down.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
So some people are claiming that magnets are sticking to them, huh? That's cute. :D
https://dogsareloyal1s.com/psa/connection_failed.mp4
They never said you get built in WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with every jab!

So this booster they're talking about must be a signal booster so you can connect with your fridge and central heating system?

That'll explain why an elderly neighbour of mine starting playing radio 2 out of his arse this afternoon.

So if you've had a jab your technically a smart person....ohhhh the irony of it

Surley

Established
That was crazy and interesting that there were quite a few for whom it didn’t stick, but also quite a few for whom it did! And there doesn’t appear to be a discernible pattern - like I think it’s sticking whether you got Pfizer or Moderna - even AZ or J&J.
yes thats what I thought too. Seemed very strange to me how people got comfortable with the idea so quickly. If it would have been me I would have felt very violated and angry but they just kinda shrugged it off. Maybe because they were on camera IDK