The Unseen

yannick

Veteran
Other than The Almighty God, Most Blessed and Most Exalted Is He Over all things, nothing and nobody can Create something as miraculous as the emotion of love.

What does everybody love?

Protection and security from any type of harm whether it be loneliness, feeling insecure, fear of dying without having truly lived a fruitful life, lack of food and/or water, things like that, right? Remembering your <3 here, @elsbet . :)

Other than God Almighty, Most Glorified and Most Sublime Is He, nobody and nothing can Constantly Grant us a good and healthy body, oxygen, good functioning organs, good companionship, and every other kind of ease that we can think of. Only He Can Grant us true peace of heart, clarity of mind, and pureness of soul since He Is The Creator of the receptacles of such beautifully bountiful virtues as well as The Dispenser of the former and the latter.

Some say that longing is older than love. To me, longing means yearning for something. I yearn for Protection against bad thoughts more than from anything else in my daily life, and that, Only The Almighty Lord of Honor Can Grant me, but I know I am slowly and steadily getting there since I, Hallelujah, am witnessing progress and amelioration concerning this concern of mine day after day.

I and @Lurker also yearn a lot for The Most Infinitely Beautiful, Most Eternally Pure, and Most Foreverly Beloved Countenance of God, The Mightily Majestic and Majestuous, for This Will Be The Highest Attainment in Paradise, That Is, To Be Worthy of The Reward of Contemplating The Most Everlivingly Excellent Creator of beauty itself as we know it. @Serveto earn His Satisfaction Only so as to be deserving of that.

I find it to be of great help to me, All Praises and Thanks are His, to try longing for the above more than longing for the next inhalation of oxygen as a form of meditation technique since I am also convinced that God, Most Glorified Is He Above everything and Most Exalted, Is Powerful over every normality of things and Certainly Can Sustain every form of life with or without any oxygen and that is easy for Him.

@Colonel Valerio , I remember taking cough syrup looking for a high and finding myself thereafter unable to take a pull on a cigarette that I was trying to light since a minute or two, realizing shortly after that I have NOT been inhaling any oxygen at all during that time!

Does Planet Earth breathe in oxygen? We shall surely know one day, God Willing, but I bet not and for sure The Almighty Lord of the universe Is Still Keeping it in orbit as well as every other planet in The Milky Way Galaxy at each and every second since day 1.

depositphotos_173207048-stock-video-text-o2-oxygen-revealing-turning.jpg

Attachments

yannick

Veteran
Thank you @elsbet . :)

Glory and Pureness Belong to God Alone for He Is The Creator and The Owner of every form of sustenance that we know and don't know about. From the first grain of maize to have ever Been Created by Him to the last drop of milk any cow's udder will ever generate, He Owns all of it. He Is The Creator of the soil as well as The Maker of the first beautiful pair of cattle, whether cow and bull or goat and she-goat.

God Is The Greatest Indeed for he Is The Owner of greatness itself as we know it. He Is The Creator of every tastebud of every creature and Is Responsible for their constant good function while He Is also The One Who Bestows sweetness and sourness in food or any other subtle nuance of taste. Only He Can Truly Create such wonders daily!

tongue-with-five-taste-buds-areas-sweet-salty-sour-bitter-and-umami-J37541.jpg
the-chemical-senses-taste-and-smell-7-638.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Other than The Almighty Creator, nothing and nobody can Create something as miraculous as the human mind.

Other than The Almighty Creator, nothing and nobody can Create the human mind twofold as in the conscious and the subconscious mind.

1549867504691.jpg

1549867504904.jpg

1549867505078.jpg

1549867505283.jpg

1549867505428.jpg

Mind

The mind is a set of cognitive faculties including consciousness, perception, thinking, judgement, language and memory. It is usually defined as the faculty of an entity's thoughts and consciousness.

Wikipedia

yannick

Veteran
Other than God Almighty, nothing and nobody can Create such a thing as a like.

A like is a token of appreciation. What do we all appreciate? Food, money, nature, and everything that is not evil that we can think of?

The-All-Protecting Is The Creator of all those things too and is also The Creator of the action of liking which He Imparts to whosoever He Wills. And the more we thank Him for having given us such things that we like, the more He Makes us appreciate those things as in "sometimes, less is often more". The richest man is the one who is content with what he has. Functioning eyes are already worth billions.

baby.jpg

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Why is the simplest unit of time called "a second"?

In my opinion, it is because God Is Time Itself but not as we know time to be.

Therefore, every moment, along with everything God Willed to exist therein, is and will forever be second to The Almighty Creator.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that

The Messenger (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) of Allah said:

Allah said: Sons of Adam inveigh against [the vicissitudes of] Time, and I am Time, in My hand is the night and the day (1).

(1) As the Almighty is the Ordainer of all things, to inveigh against misfortunes that are part of Time is tantamount to inveighing against Him.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

Source

Since the first second the creation was Created by The Most Beloved Being Ever, everything has been in constant worshipful meditation concerning His Majesty, Beauty, Generosity (mostly in imparting His Attribute Of The Ever-Living to the creature called life as we know it), Benevolence, and Magnificence, until now and forever. It's only human and Jinn beings who have erred time and again from the good path.

human and jinn.jpg

Last edited: