The Unseen

yannick

Veteran
Other than God Almighty, nobody and nothing can create something such as a snowflake.

Likewise, God Created the color white. If God Wills, snowflakes can become coalflakes just like that. God Is Truly All-Powerful over all natures.

The nature of snow is cold, sand-like, watery and grainy.

yannick

Veteran
Only The Almighty Maker Can Create something such as goodness.

Goodness comprises of life, oxygen, beauty and so much more. It all reflects how Good God Really Is for having bestowed such upon us.

Likewise, Only God Can Create something such as evil and protect us from it. That's certainly a pair for goodness as we know it too.

goodvsevil.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Oh The Creator of good and evil.

Oh The Protector from evil.

Oh The Most Good there will forever ever be.

yannick

Veteran
The All-Powerful Created everything in pairs. This is a reminder to me first and foremost. Only He Can Create such a thing as duality.

There's also the seen and the unseen. The seen comprises of whatever is physical and tangible to the physical eyes.

However, compare this to the world of dreams where our physical eyes are closed and yet we see therein...

ocean_landscapes_night_stars_fantasy_art_artwork_skyscapes_reflections_1600x1000_wallpaper_www...jpg

"Reality" is a song by French composer Vladimir Cosma, performed by English singer Richard Sanderson. It was released in 1980 as part of the soundtrack to the popular 1980 French film La Boum, which starred French actress Sophie Marceau (who later starred in popular films such as Academy Award-winning Braveheart and James Bond franchise The World Is Not Enough). It was also served as the theme song to the 2011 Korean film Sunny.
Met you by surprise
I didn't realize
That my life would change
Forever
Saw you standing there
Didn't know I care
There was something special in the air
Dreams are my reality
The only kind of real fantasy

If The All-Powerful Wills, He Can Certainly Make anybody live more in their dreams than in real life.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
The All-Mighty Created everything in pairs. @DesertRose , when I read one of your posts on the Favourite Qur'an Verses Thread, I got kind of a brilliant idea, Alhamdulillah. I saw one verse you quoted. It was the 25th Verse of the 3rd Suurah. It was like 3:25. And then I thought, maybe it was at 3:25 in the morning that you posted that verse? Subhaanallah! :)

Suurah (Chapter) 3 Aal-'Imraan (The Family of 'Imraan)

But how will it be, when We gather them for a day whereon is no doubt, and every soul shall be paid in full what it has earned, and they shall not be wronged?

Can we compare it to?

malachi.jpg

yannick

Veteran
@SnowFall s Only Through The Will Of The All-Powerful.

Each and every speck, at each and every second, remains beneath His Most Perfect WillPower.

May The Almighty Protect our faith in Him forever, Aameen.

yannick

Veteran
Other than The Almighty, nobody and nothing can create something such as fire.

A pair for fire can certainly be the angry fire that sometimes burns in man.

Even lightning can be deemed to be a pair for fire since it burns too.

yannick

Veteran
From a single point, everything exploded and everything came into being through God's Decree. That was the Big Bang.

God Created everything from nothingness and everything was thus Created in pairs.

Nothingness to me gives me an image of blackness. The Big Bang gives me an image of an explosion of light. Thus, light ends darkness.

yannick

Veteran
The Almighty Created everything in pairs.

Consider the words greatness and smallness.

Only God Can Create something such as greatness since He Is The Owner of Greatness per Excellence.

Now Only The Same All-Powerful, Invisible, and Unimaginable Being Can Create something such as smallness.

Yet, that same smallness is certainly subject to some greatness too in a way, say for example a particle of dust.

How great do the microorganisms that live thereon deem it to be?

50247464_108893976873444_5701353396477362176_n.jpg

@Serveto , I dunno why I just thought of you just now. :) Hope you're keeping well, brother.​

yannick

Veteran
Almighty God Created everything in pairs. This is, again, just a reminder for myself first and then for others to benefit too.

God Is The Creator of fear as an emotion. The opposite of fear would be fearlessness. How can something so miraculous like an emotion just happen to come into existence?

God Is The Most Fearworthy Being Ever since He Is The Creator of that emotion. We fear Him lest we should become unbelievers through our faults, sins, and bad thoughts. What a nightmare truly, as compared to a dream, where you fear: to be without money, food, house or practically any thing else plus add to that that you don't believe in Him Who Is Ever-Watching everything at every moment.

It can be that we believe that there's a God out there somewhere but that we still fear to lack any of those things such as money, food, house, wife, or whatever. But is that true belief? To me, true belief is to just have the certainty in our hearts that God Will Always Provide no matter what may or may not happen to us. Whether we lose everything one day or not, if it happened, there's a good in it for us.

Death is another certainty and that Only God Can Subject us to it whether it be via an accident, an illness, or otherwise, the Angel of Death will come to take our lives at the decreed time, that is, when all the sustenance that has been destined for us by God has expired. Your death will not come until you have consumed the last grain of rice that has already been predestined for you, whether you're homeless or not.

meta-e1548719466707.jpg

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Almighty God Created everything in pairs. This is firstly a reminder for myself and then for others. May everybody be Protected against evil.

There's good and evil. There's shamelessness and shyness. There's life and death.

Everything depends on Him at each and every second though it's clear that mankind and jinnkind should choose good over evil.

Shyness always wins versus shamelessness. The baby is covered all the while he/she is in the womb. After birth too, the mother covers him/her.

Life is good. Helping others have a good life is good too. God Creates life for us. We in turn need to at least pray that everybody gets an easy and good life.

yannick

Veteran
Other than God Almighty, nothing and nobody deserves to be worshiped. Worship means utmost love, attention and dedication.

The All-Protecting Is Constantly Granting to each and everybody oxygen.

Oxygen is a means to survive just as food is a means of survival. It is the natural order of things. However, oxygen is but mere creature.

The All-Encompassing by His Most Perfect Will Is Also Constantly Maintaining each and every atom of oxygen, let us say, in orbit.

I believe it is important to bear in mind that The Almighty Does Not Depend on oxygen to Keep us alive. For example, in Paradise, will we have to breathe? They say you will get whatever your heart desires. In Heaven, if my heart desires me to be needless of oxygen, I truly believe I will get it.

50745374_798688847158894_3459358147020324864_n.jpg

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
At each and every second, The All-Powerful Is Constantly Maintaining each and every star in the universe.

At each and every second, The All-Knowing Is Constantly Granting to the majority of people the ability to know about the simplest of things, such as walking, standing, speaking, understanding, and all the other things which we take for granted, even the knowledge about how to turn on the light.

At each and every second, God Almighty Is Constantly Keeping the earth rotating on its axis as well as all the other planets in their respective orbits since time immemorial until now.

Time immemorial is a phrase meaning time extending beyond the reach of memory, record, or tradition, indefinitely ancient, "ancient beyond memory or record". In law, it means that a property or benefit has been enjoyed for so long that its owner does not have to prove how they came to own it.

Wikipedia

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Almighty God Is The Creator of gravity, the supposed force which pulls us down towards Earth's crust.

Contrary to what Beyoncé said in her song Halo, gravity can indeed forget to pull us back to the ground again, If The Constantly-All-Creating Wills.

I+swore+I+d+never+fall+again+But+this+don+t+even+feel+like+falling+Gravity+can+t+forget(person...jpg

elsbet

Superstar
It is said that at CERN, they are looking for the *glue* that holds everything together. Yet, we know that is the Word of God.

And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together
. COLOSSIANS 1:17

yannick

Veteran
It is said that at CERN, they are looking for the *glue* that holds everything together. Yet, we know that is the Word of God.

And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. COLOSSIANS 1:17
It's a spiritual thing. You cannot see it with physical eyes in my opinion. One simply needs to be God-Conscious at all times and then some.

yannick

Veteran
Water is but a creature of Almighty God Who also Blessed it with so many attributes and a typical nature.

The attributes of water to me are wetness, round-shaped or dot-shaped rather, and chameleon-like in that it mirrors just about everything.

Its texture is also quite miraculous. I just thought I would mention @AspiringSoul here since he posted a video about it last time. Thanks again brother!

Water was also designed by God Almighty so as to quench our thirsts. Thirst is also a creature of The Almighty.

Lack of water cannot create thirst for anybody.

Attachments

yannick

Veteran
Water can only exist Only If God, Most Exalted Is He Beyond each and everything, Wills it to exist. Only The Almighty Can Truly Create something like water along with its various properties and nature. Water wets any thing Only If He Wills that subject to receive the sensation of wetness.

In other words, it is Only God, Most Perfect Is He in every respect, Who Can Create something as miraculous as a unit of sensation.

How many senses of perception do I have? How many have I been Blessed with By The Sovereign of the whole universe? I have physical eyes with which to see amd through those eyes I get so much pleasure, Hallelujah, just by using it on a daily basis. This is the sense of sight through which I enjoy so much the beauty of the sky, to say the least.

51398379_803603020000810_7172392386985721856_n.jpg

yannick

Veteran
There's also the sense of touch through which those same eyes open and close By The Most Perfect Command of Almighty God, The Lord of Honor, at each and every moment.

Minor sensations, true, but how much do I even think about it daily?

The ease with which they open and close like, at lightning speed perhaps, I don't know. I could have had an illness like disco-eyes but my Most Beloved God, Lord of the universe, Protected me from it and Is Continuously Protecting me from each and every ailment, discomfort, and illness known and unknown to man as time gradually passes by.

disco_eyes_by_rattledc_dcfr3i0-pre.jpg