The Unseen

yannick

Veteran
Besides God Almighty, there is no other deity which is worthy of worship, utmost love and adoration.

Any thing can become a deity for us if we let that thing become a means whereby we forget about The One Who Does Not Resemble any thing in any way.

God Is The Creator of the microcosmic human being. Other than God, nobody can create such a wonder in which the whole of creation has been reunited perfectly.

Other than God Almighty, nobody can create something as vast and beautiful as the sky.

Other than God Almighty, nobody can create something as powerful as the sun and make it become a means through which we are comforted and also obtain our food.

Other than God Almighty, nobody can create something as sight, hearing, and imagination. Some people lack either or many of those. Glory Be To The Maker of all things!

yannick

Veteran
Other than God, nobody and nothing can create something as the mind responsible for the first computer system. Heck, I believe the human mind itself is the best central processing unit which will ever exist! What does anybody think?

yannick

Veteran
Thanks for your contribution, @Colonel Valerio and for giving me the opportunity to learn something new, as in

The corpus callosum is a thick band of nerve fibers that divides the cerebral cortex lobes into left and right hemispheres. It connects the left and right sides of the brain allowing for communication between both hemispheres.

For sure, other than God, nobody and nothing can Create such a good person as you too!

Thanks for your contribution, @Colonel Valerio and for giving me the opportunity to learn something new, as in

The corpus callosum is a thick band of nerve fibers that divides the cerebral cortex lobes into left and right hemispheres. It connects the left and right sides of the brain allowing for communication between both hemispheres.

For sure, other than God, nobody and nothing can Create such a good person as you too!

Aww thanks man, you too!

Alanantic

Star
“That which creates and sustains the world, you may call it God or providence, but ultimately you are the proof that God exists, not the other way round. For, before any question about God can be put, you must be there to put it.” –

Nisargadatta

yannick

Veteran
“That which creates and sustains the world, you may call it God or providence, but ultimately you are the proof that God exists, not the other way round. For, before any question about God can be put, you must be there to put it.” –

Nisargadatta
Hey brother, great minds think alike, right? I've got this one on my side:

Given that counting is infinite, then eternity exists, and therefore The Creator thereof.

Unknown

Alanantic

Star
Hey brother, great minds think alike, right? I've got this one on my side:

Given that counting is infinite, then eternity exists, and therefore The Creator thereof.

Unknown
Well, not quite. You said, "Besides God Almighty, there is no other deity which is worthy of worship, utmost love and adoration."
Personally, I think any God that creates a dog eat dog world like ours has a screw loose. I certainly don't blame Man. Before us, for 200 million years God watched the dinosaurs battle it out.

Yogananda says, "Some say that God (consciousness) doesn't know evil, because they can't explain why a God who is good allows robberies, murders, disease, poverty, and other terrible happenings that are going on constantly on this earth. And yet, evil provides the contrast that enables us to recognize and experience goodness. Evil had to be, if there was to be any creation."

As much as I admire Yogananda, I don't buy that. After all, we've got tons of blood & guts video games that are too intense or just plain too sick to go public. Earth should at least have a warning label.

yannick

Veteran
Well, not quite. You said, "Besides God Almighty, there is no other deity which is worthy of worship, utmost love and adoration."
Personally, I think any God that creates a dog eat dog world like ours has a screw loose. I certainly don't blame Man. Before us, for 200 million years God watched the dinosaurs battle it out.

Yogananda says, "Some say that God (consciousness) doesn't know evil, because they can't explain why a God who is good allows robberies, murders, disease, poverty, and other terrible happenings that are going on constantly on this earth. And yet, evil provides the contrast that enables us to recognize and experience goodness. Evil had to be, if there was to be any creation."

As much as I admire Yogananda, I don't buy that. After all, we've got tons of blood & guts video games that are too intense or just plain too sick to go public. Earth should at least have a warning label.
What's your point then man?

Alanantic

Star
It's already been pointed out that I use this quote too much, but it sure fits here:

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius

Most praise to God is forced enthusiasm, with the ulterior motive of hoping to gain some grace. We all experience rare moments of the total joy of being alive. If you consider thanking a creator for those, I've no problem with that. But, don't overlook the obvious. Wake up and smell the senseless chaos. I'll give "God" the benefit of the doubt and consider he's the one that learns the most from his creation. Taoist have a completely difference way of looking at life:

Chapter 5 of the Tao Te Ching begins with the lines "Heaven and Earth are heartless / treating creatures like straw dogs". Su Zhe's commentary on this verse explains: "Heaven and Earth are not partial. They do not kill living things out of cruelty or give them birth out of kindness. We do the same when we make straw dogs to use in sacrifices. We dress them up and put them on the altar, but not because we love them. And when the ceremony is over, we throw them into the street, but not because we hate them."

It boils down to is God Personal or Impersonal? I go back & worth...

yannick

Veteran
It's already been pointed out that I use this quote too much, but it sure fits here:

"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones." -- Marcus Aurelius

Most praise to God is forced enthusiasm, with the ulterior motive of hoping to gain some grace. We all experience rare moments of the total joy of being alive. If you consider thanking a creator for those, I've no problem with that. But, don't overlook the obvious. Wake up and smell the senseless chaos. I'll give "God" the benefit of the doubt and consider he's the one that learns the most from his creation. Taoist have a completely difference way of looking at life:

Chapter 5 of the Tao Te Ching begins with the lines "Heaven and Earth are heartless / treating creatures like straw dogs". Su Zhe's commentary on this verse explains: "Heaven and Earth are not partial. They do not kill living things out of cruelty or give them birth out of kindness. We do the same when we make straw dogs to use in sacrifices. We dress them up and put them on the altar, but not because we love them. And when the ceremony is over, we throw them into the street, but not because we hate them."

It boils down to is God Personal or Impersonal? I go back & worth...
Nothing is senseless. The chaos is what mankind has earned himself and is continuing to earn.

God Created a perfect system for both the male and the female gender. Dinosaurs are extinct or have been driven to extinction. This doesn't mean that it's a bad thing that has happened. All living beings take birth and all wither and die. It's the natural order of things. The law of the jungle also means the law of the fittest. The stronger male kills the weaker male and the female naturally will want a male who will be able to protect her while she's with child.

Nowadays it's no longer the law of the fittest but the law of the richest but who is truly the richest person to exist? Views may differ. Some will say those who have the most money. Some may say those who are contented with whatever they've got. I will say, the one who fears God the most and who is closer to Him than anybody else but who can pretend to be the most God-Fearing or closer to God than somebody else? Only God Can Know such a thing for sure.

Money doesn't keep earth suspended in space. God Does. But the way mankind has been having it since some time now, they've kinda brainwashed some of the population into worshiping money and to totally forget about God altogether, God Forbid, let alone disbelieving in Him. God Is Giving each and everybody life at each and every second. If we had to thank Him for each and every second that we've been alive till now, how much should we have had to thank Him really?

Our eyes are functioning perfectly. If ever even one of my eyes became faulty and I had billions in the bank, I would gladly give all of it away just to make that eye function again. Now how many times did I thank God for those two eyes that have been functioning perfectly since I was born?

How can anybody forget about God when anybody who deems himself or herself to be intelligent cannot even have that same intelligence explain to them why that particular body was chosen for him or her and why this particular family also?

God Is The Best there will ever Be my friend and we are the ones to be blamed for all the chaos that we see around us. Peace to you.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
Other than God Almighty, nobody and nothing could have created the first particle of creation.

The first vibrating particle of creation, in my humble opinion though God Surely Knows Best, could have been

WxTV.gif

The vibrating particle moved constantly to and fro at least in the beginning which reflects the fear it inherently has for The One and Only God, The One Who Always Existed, The Only One Truly and Utterly Unequaled in any imaginable way.

The first vibrating particle therefore existed and there was at least two instances of it to begin with. The one at the first position and the same one at the second position. Given that there's none like unto only God, the first vibrating particle of creation was already its own pair to begin with since Only God Deserves to Remain One, The Perfect Peace, while everything else fears Him out of utter awe for Him.

God Being The Pinnacle of Goodness, the first god-fearing particle of creation cannot remain without an opposite since the first particle of creation is inherently good, being the first good and perfect slave of God Almighty. God Therefore Creates a pair for the first ''light'' particle of creation, which is, the first ''darkness'' particle of creation, since how can one be deemed good unless compared to evil? How can light be differentiated from darkness when darkness does not yet exist? How can there be order if there's no disorder for us to establish a difference between the two? How can we deem something to be clean if we originally have no knowledge of what dirty is?

God Therefore Created everything in pairs, including the first particle of creation, while Only He Remains Unique and Unparalleled.

@Haich , thanks for the like and sorry for our past argument. You're a good Muslim. We just have different ways of thinking maybe. :)

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
The One and Only Invisible God Is The Creator of both the seen and the unseen.

The unseen comprises of our unspoken thoughts and visions, and the invisible world.

The invisible world comprises of angels, genies and demons.

Alanantic

Star
You might find some similarities with Hinduism's concept of God.

The Hindu name of God is Brahman. The Trinity is Brahma(Creation), Vishnu(Equilibrium), & Shiva(Entropy). Brahma is like Jehovah, the Creator. Brahman is beyond human comprehension and has no qualities, and is actually Everything. The lesser Gods are more like offices. An analogy used is like a small town where one person is the Judge, the Sheriff, and the town doctor.

"In the beginning all this universe was non-existent and un-manifest from which this manifest existence was born. Itself created itself. None other created it". -- Taittiriyopanishad.

One of the main differences is Western religions separate Man from God and through virtue or belief we can have some sort of relationship. In Hinduism, since God IS Everything, we, too, are God. Those who are conscious of the fact are considered enlightened.

"Knowledge consists in the conviction that Brahman is the only reality, that everything is Brahman, that nothing other than Brahman can exist, that Brahman is the very Self of all.” -- Mokswha Gita

This coincides with passages in the Bible:

"I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. -- Psalms 82:6
Is it not written in your law, I said, "Ye are gods"? -- John10:34

yannick

Veteran
You might find some similarities with Hinduism's concept of God.

The Hindu name of God is Brahman. The Trinity is Brahma(Creation), Vishnu(Equilibrium), & Shiva(Entropy). Brahma is like Jehovah, the Creator. Brahman is beyond human comprehension and has no qualities, and is actually Everything. The lesser Gods are more like offices. An analogy used is like a small town where one person is the Judge, the Sheriff, and the town doctor.

"In the beginning all this universe was non-existent and un-manifest from which this manifest existence was born. Itself created itself. None other created it". -- Taittiriyopanishad.

One of the main differences is Western religions separate Man from God and through virtue or belief we can have some sort of relationship. In Hinduism, since God IS Everything, we, too, are God. Those who are conscious of the fact are considered enlightened.

"Knowledge consists in the conviction that Brahman is the only reality, that everything is Brahman, that nothing other than Brahman can exist, that Brahman is the very Self of all.” -- Mokswha Gita

This coincides with passages in the Bible:

"I have said, ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. -- Psalms 82:6
Is it not written in your law, I said, "Ye are gods"? -- John10:34
God Is Not everything. Everything really exists only because of Him though. No thing can be compared to God.

Qur'an, Chapter 112 (The Purity), Verse 4

And there's nothing that could be compared with Him.

Jeremiah 10:6

English Standard Version
There is none like you, O LORD; you are great, and your name is great in might.

Qur'an, Chapter 42 (The Consultation), Verse 11

The Originator [is He] of the heavens and the earth. He has given you mates of your own kind just as [He has willed that] among the beasts [there be] mates - to multiply you thereby: [but] there is nothing like unto Him, and He alone is all-hearing, all-seeing.

Alanantic

Star
Well, since MY God's Everything, mine bigger! Ha ha! Actually, that also means it's pointless to argue with you since we're just God arguing with itself... We're just doing "Shiva's Dance". ("The dance the smiling Shiva is performing is the Tandava, the cosmic dance which both creates and destroys the universe.") Ya gotta like a religion that has dancing Gods.

"You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep." ~ Navajo Proverb

yannick

Veteran
Well, since MY God's Everything, mine bigger! Ha ha! Actually, that also means it's pointless to argue with you since we're just God arguing with itself... We're just doing "Shiva's Dance". ("The dance the smiling Shiva is performing is the Tandava, the cosmic dance which both creates and destroys the universe.") Ya gotta like a religion that has dancing Gods.

"You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep." ~ Navajo Proverb
Actually, you just cannot compare The Being Who Always Existed to anything that have ever had a beginning, the big bang to say the least, or even any imagination which is bound to some sort of vessel, in our case, the human body, therefore limiting the imagination itself to what was nothing except a mere drop of ejaculated fluid, and now this same fluid is such that it can think, see, hear, speak, and feel things which are quite the same as it, mere particle of creation, mere particle of matter, everything that God Is Not. Peace to you.

God Suffices to Himself. He Doesn't Need us or anything while everything else needs Him or is subject to some kind of interdependence.

We need oxygen to survive while God Exists All By Himself. We need food and water to survive whereas God Is Bereft of such lowly needs. God Manifested His Perfect Attributes through this creation. God Is All-Loving and therefore Created a creation which is based on love above everything else.

yannick

Veteran
Other than The One and Only Invisible God, nobody and nothing can truly create something such as heat. He Attaches it to whatever He Wills. Only He Can Attach such a thing to fire. If He Wills, fire can become as cold as ice at just any moment. Other than God, nobody and nothing can create something as massive as the sun and be its Master at each and every point of its rising too.

Qur'an Chapter 37 (Those Ranges in Ranks) Verse 5

Lord of the heavens and of the earth and all between them, and Lord of every point at the rising of the sun!

Qur'an Chapter 21 (The Prophets) Verse 69

We said, "O Fire! be thou cool, and (a means of) safety for Abraham!"

Thus we deduce how God Almighty Has Control over everything and over every single thing's inherent nature. If God Wills it to be so, poison ceases to be poison and becomes water and a benefit to you. If God Wills, ice can become hot and burn you as would fire. If God Wills, bad can become good in less than the blink of an eye, which is more the reason to never judge anybody and let God be the Judge.

Last edited:

yannick

Veteran
tea leaves.jpg

Fresh green tea leaves under bright sun light against blue sky grow on hills. Beautiful tropical nature of asian organic plantation
Other than God, nobody and nothing can create something such as a tea plant and make it grow day after day until it's ready to be picked.

Other than God, nobody and nothing can create something such as a taste bud through which we can enjoy so many tastes daily.

Other than God, nobody and nothing can create such a beautiful system and such beautiful people who are blessed with such sound minds so as to have the patience and the intelligence to organize such beautiful plantations so as to make a living out of it.