The Universality Of God

Etagloc

Superstar
First God's Chosen people are the Hebrew Israelites. Jew is short for Judah and for some reason or another along with every else things were changed in the NT.

Second, when God's people rejected this fake savior they were doing exactly as their God told them to do. Exactly as He had warned in the OT. God told them how to test those who come in his name and Jesus FAILED with flying colors.

3rd Gods Chosen people are scattered. One thing you REFUSE to accept is that God's people are no longer in the land. You believe fake Jews " those who say they are Jews" those who live under a stolen identity are Jews when that's hardly the case. The real jews lost their identity and land. You say you read the scriptures but why do you continue to leave out that part ? I know why. You don't want to accept who the real Jews/ Hebrews are. It's easier to stay in denial. Which is understandable for some people. These people even admit that they are not the real Jews and that they have lied all this time. Read the book " The Ashkenazi Jewelry " I think that's what it's called. I'll look it up later.
God's chosen people! I think that's blasphemy. I mean think about it- in those ancient times I'm sure pretty much every tribe claimed "we are the chosen people" and brandished some ideology that convinced themselves of this. If I said my particular ethnic group is "God's chosen people" I'd be branded a racist- and rightfully so! The idea that God has a chosen people and that we all must bow before this chosen people is absurd.

Thunderian

Superstar
nope yall blame us for everything some random dude does
Well that makes it alright then.

I asked this before, but if Islam only treats people as well as people treat Islam, how is it a better way than what the world is offering? Where, if anywhere, does the divine enter into the way Islam treats those who are lost?

Yahda

Veteran
God's chosen people! I think that's blasphemy. I mean think about it- in those ancient times I'm sure pretty much every tribe claimed "we are the chosen people" and brandished some ideology that convinced themselves of this. If I said my particular ethnic group is "God's chosen people" I'd be branded a racist- and rightfully so! The idea that God has a chosen people and that we all must bow before this chosen people is absurd.

I'm only going by the scriptures. Take it up with God. The whole OT was written and about the chosen ones so the whole book is blasphemy right ?

This is why they gave you all the NT bs. So everyone one can be included. They made their own savior god ( jesus, yahaushua, Yahshua...)

A god who saves all......you all are in for a rude awakening.

Anyway don't say it's blasphemy to say God has chosen people when the WHOLE OT is for and about them. That's why " they" do their best to keep people away from it. They don't want Most to know. That's why they tell you the OT is done away with, don't read it etc etc......some of you may want to check it out.

manama

Star

I asked this before, but if Islam only treats people as well as people treat Islam, how is it a better way than what the world is offering? Where, if anywhere, does the divine enter into the way Islam treats those who are lost?
what do you mean?

Lisa

Superstar
First God's Chosen people are the Hebrew Israelites. Jew is short for Judah and for some reason or another along with every else things were changed in the NT.

Second, when God's people rejected this fake savior they were doing exactly as their God told them to do. Exactly as He had warned in the OT. God told them how to test those who come in his name and Jesus FAILED with flying colors.

3rd Gods Chosen people are scattered. One thing you REFUSE to accept is that God's people are no longer in the land. You believe fake Jews " those who say they are Jews" those who live under a stolen identity are Jews when that's hardly the case. The real jews lost their identity and land. You say you read the scriptures but why do you continue to leave out that part ? I know why. You don't want to accept who the real Jews/ Hebrews are. It's easier to stay in denial. Which is understandable for some people. These people even admit that they are not the real Jews and that they have lied all this time. Read the book " The Ashkenazi Jewelry " I think that's what it's called. I'll look it up later.
No that's not it...

The Jews are the Israelites, God's chosen people and they are currently in the land God gave them as an everlasting possession...pretty cool!

No doubt some rejected Him for hat reason, the Pharisees and teachers of the law didn't though. Anyway, maybe hey should have remembered Isaiah 53? I don't know but I'm glad to have been grafted in anyway, God turned what they did for good for me and you and everyone else who believes :)

Well some of them are still scattered, living in other countries. Why, 5,000 of them living in France and hating the anti-semitism just went to go live in Israel...so they are still coming. God's still bringing his people back to the land He promised them!

Maybe some of them don't think they are the real Jews, and maybe hey aren't but most of them there are the real Jews. Hitler made sure to round up all the authentic ones for us and tried to gas them all, but that didn't happen and they went back to their homeland.

Etagloc

Superstar
I'm only going by the scriptures. Take it up with God. The whole OT was written and about the chosen ones so the whole book is blasphemy right ?

This is why they gave you all the NT bs. So everyone one can be included. They made their own savior god ( jesus, yahaushua, Yahshua...)

A god who saves all......you all are in for a rude awakening.

Anyway don't say it's blasphemy to say God has chosen people when the WHOLE OT is for and about them. That's why " they" do their best to keep people away from it. They don't want Most to know. That's why they tell you the OT is done away with, don't read it etc etc......some of you may want to check it out.
I'm pretty sure just about every ancient tribe was the chosen people according to themselves.

Etagloc

Superstar

I know a website called Vigilant Citizen that you might want to check out

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/isis-cia-creation-justify-war-abroad-repression-home/

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/proof-u-s-government-wanted-isis-to-emerge-in-syria-video/

Thunderian

Superstar
what do you mean?
God tells us to pray for our enemies, to offer ourselves to be hurt by them if that's what they want, with the sure promise that in the afterlife, God himself will serve justice to those who have harmed believers, and will reward us for our meekness. Jesus Christ, on the cross, forgave those who put him there.

Islam's response to hate is just more hate.

Last edited:

Loki

Established
I'm pretty sure just about every ancient tribe was the chosen people according to themselves.
You'll never make any headway on this one. I've tried in the past to help people understand historical context and bias.

manama

Star
God tells us to pray for our enemies, to offer ourselves to be hurt by them if that's what they want, with the sure promise that in the afterlife, Go himself will serve justice to those who have harmed believers, and will reward us for our meekness. Jesus Christ, on the cross, forgave those who put him there.

exactly same with with islam, the only difference is if we are attacked we are allowed to defend ourselves.

How is that more hate?

Prophet Muhammad kept forgiving the people who wronged him and asked the people to do the same. But in a matter of war things are different. If any country is to be attacked today and the country doesn't defend itself, thats absurd

rainerann

Star
I'm not so sure this is correct. In fact, I cannot think of one outside of the Jew's that refer to themselves this way. People have been domineering throughout history. They have behaved in a way that demonstrated they believed they were entitled to take land from other people. However, this isn't the same thing as identifying themselves as being chosen. Can you give an example where anyone else has ever made this claim?

Loki

Established
God tells us to pray for our enemies, to offer ourselves to be hurt by them if that's what they want, with the sure promise that in the afterlife, Go himself will serve justice to those who have harmed believers, and will reward us for our meekness. Jesus Christ, on the cross, forgave those who put him there.

It is interesting how the religions were set up for one group to be a large flock of sheep that never fight back because once they are dead and the world ends God will have their back. Meanwhile, the other is like, "Don't take any shit! Somebody tries to mess with your religion just sock 'em right in the mouth and defend yourself!" One is easy to manipulate and work around with no pushback, while the other is easy to manipulate for acts of violence to spread fear.

Yahda

Veteran
No that's not it...

The Jews are the Israelites, God's chosen people and they are currently in the land God gave them as an everlasting possession...pretty cool!

No doubt some rejected Him for hat reason, the Pharisees and teachers of the law didn't though. Anyway, maybe hey should have remembered Isaiah 53? I don't know but I'm glad to have been grafted in anyway, God turned what they did for good for me and you and everyone else who believes :)

Well some of them are still scattered, living in other countries. Why, 5,000 of them living in France and hating the anti-semitism just went to go live in Israel...so they are still coming. God's still bringing his people back to the land He promised them!

Maybe some of them don't think they are the real Jews, and maybe hey aren't but most of them there are the real Jews. Hitler made sure to round up all the authentic ones for us and tried to gas them all, but that didn't happen and they went back to their homeland.

Just know God never spoke of Grafting. He said he would gather the Israelites back from the nations....not the grafted, Christians, Muslims etc....he's going to reclaim his remnant.

Ezekiel 37:21 I WILL TAKE THE ISRAELITES FROM AMONG THE NATIONS WHERE THEY HAVE GONE and collect them together from every direction and bring them into their land

Verse 24 MY SERVANT DAVID, DAVID, DAVID will be their KING

Ezekiel 36:24 I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land

Let me know if I need to post more ? It is what it is. Sorry. You denying it doesn't really change what God spoke.

You claim they are already in the land. Well where is King David ? Or king jeshuahah for that matter ? Where are the tribes ? Where is God ?

Deny deny deny.....I REALLY DONT BLAME YOU.

Lisa

Superstar
Just know God never spoke of Grafting. He said he would gather the Israelites back from the nations....not the grafted, Christians, Muslims etc....he's going to reclaim his remnant.

Ezekiel 37:21 I WILL TAKE THE ISRAELITES FROM AMONG THE NATIONS WHERE THEY HAVE GONE and collect them together from every direction and bring them into their land

Verse 24 MY SERVANT DAVID, DAVID, DAVID will be their KING

Ezekiel 36:24 I will take you from the nations and gather you back from all the lands and bring you into your land

Let me know if I need to post more ? It is what it is. Sorry. You denying it doesn't really change what God spoke.

You claim they are already in the land. Well where is King David ? Or king jeshuahah for that matter ? Where are the tribes ? Where is God ?

Deny deny deny.....I REALLY DONT BLAME YOU.
You have never believed the rest of the story, Yahda....

Loki

Established
I'm not so sure this is correct. In fact, I cannot think of one outside of the Jew's that refer to themselves this way. People have been domineering throughout history. They have behaved in a way that demonstrated they believed they were entitled to take land from other people. However, this isn't the same thing as identifying themselves as being chosen. Can you give an example where anyone else has ever made this claim?
They may not use the terminology, but the idea is still there in all the Abrahamic faiths really. Jews are the Chosen Ones, Christians are the only ones who have Jesus' grace so they are special and will live on in Heaven, and Muslims are the true Abrahamic religion because they are the last and claim to encapsulate all three. The Muslims are a bit set apart though because their belief system seems to allow for everyone who is good to eventually make it to Heaven, just the Muslims will be first.

Yahda

Veteran
I'm going by the scriptures. It's a tough pill to swallow.

Crush them up and drink plenty water is all I can tell you. Instead of denying it. Learn their ways as God instructed. Yet we wonder why so many will be doomed. They don't want to accept the truth and choose to create their own. Not my problem.

manama

Star

if you are being wronged and you can protect yourself and yet you still not do it, that aint love or peace, thats just cowardice.