The Universality Of God

floss

Star
Why does "weak hadiths" existed? Islam supposed to be perfect?

manama

Star
That could be. It was a while back and my memory is shoddy when it comes to things I don't really care about lol. I just know that I went through a lot of research trying to figure out if there was any real validity to the hadith and could find none that was reputable. But yes, a lot of people take things too literally, especially when it concerns ancient texts when we were much more prone to using prose, metaphor, hyperbole, and other literary techniques in our writings.
There was a huge debate about a guy saying earth is flat because quran says so.

that caught me off guard, went through hell to see where it says so.
Turns out the verse he quoted had two translations
one which says earth is egg shaped which is scientifically correct
other translation which says and earth was spread out by God, which is also correct since the earth spread out during the cooling process
he though it was an oval flat disc smh.

another one whom said Quran is incorrect since it says a fertilized egg or embryo is like a leech or blood clot.
Turns out the verse was correct since it does resemble a leech in its shape, acts like a leech aka sticking to womb's walls and looks like blood clot.

This is why we give so much importance to context.

floss

Star
Since Allah allowed weak hadiths to exist here is some camel urine as medicine

Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine.

manama

Star
Since Allah allowed weak hadiths to exist here is some camel urine as medicine

Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine.
Weak hadith are the hadith when the imams were compiling them, some people added stuff into it.
God's word is perfect though.

Also camel urine and camel milk have great medical benefits, infact they work great for various digestive problems as well as skin problems, diabetes. Infact most current medicines are based upon the composition of their urine which is different from other animals. So in a time where people had no medicines or science or doctors, they used natural stuff like that to be cured Many medicines used in the past were infact gross, e.g. using animal's intestines as condoms etc. Just because you find them gross doesn't mean thy don't work. Science is amazing dear.

and again you quoted half the hadith. The people who fell sick and asked the prophet for help did infact drink camel urine and milk and were cured, but they killed all other camels so the people couldn't benefit from them and as a result were punished for damaging the property of so many people

again mister-i-try-so-hard-by-quoting-half-things.

I think the Jews are just trying to get along with their neighbors and not die. That's why they are living in Israel, they are hoping their nation can keep them alive, because wherever they go they are hated. I've read reports that they are fleeing France and going to Israel because of intense antisemitism from the muslims there.....

Yes, God gave Ishmael his own nation...but see its his own...not part of Abraham's covenant. Isaac was the child of promise through which the covenant went through...Ishmael was sent away.

Christian's do have a connection, we were grafted into the covenent by faith through grace in Jesus Christ. We then share the history...Ishmael can only share in that they have no other share, no one does. It is God's chosen people the Jews who have the everlasting covenant.

Honestly, islam has leeched off the Bible and has come up with its own version of events to try and have a portion of the covenant when the Bible clearly states that God gave the only portion to Isaac and Abraham was told to send Ishmael and his mom away...
Genesis 17:15-21
Then God said to Abraham, "As for Sarai your wife, you shall not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall be her name. I will bless her, and indeed I will give you a son by her. Then I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her." Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, "Will a child be born to a man one hundred years old? And will Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a child? " And Abraham said to God, "Oh that Ishmael might live before You!" But God said, "No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I will bless him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He shall become the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. But My covenant I will establish with Isaac, whom Sarah will bear to you at this season next year."
You see, there is no Abrahamic faiths...there is only the one, through Isaac.

Muslims willfully misinterpret God's Son to mean something else entirely..so you see, its a different gospel, it has distorted the true gospel to add that which was never intended to add in that way. You may come to the throne of God through His Son Jesus, God the Son but there is no other way, the Bible left it that there was no other way.
1) you seem to forget about over 1300 years, jews were under the protection of muslims.
Here are jews, muslims and christians living peacefully under ottomon rule before the british mandate.

all peace, no bloodshed.
Bloodshed follows wherever the christian colonialists have been. Modern israel is a colonialist project.

Whilst the byzantines persecuted jews and banned them from living in Jerusalem. Muslims, through the second caliph, Umar RA (the second of the promised 12 princes) conquered Jerusalem and gave the order for jewish people to return to the city.

You can lie all you want, the facts can't be denied and many jews know this and are happy to admit it. Many jews, inc the ones in the videos i posted have stated themselves that the politics and theology are seperate. The jews acknowledge that muslims worship the same God as them.

2) i love how you have zero response to the fact that Jesus Christ called God, in aramaic, Elah...
how Jerusalem is called the city of peace when SLM are the root of peace and submission to God.

The christians are the odd ones out, you do not have any similarities with jews.

3) The Quran NEVER denied the special covenant God made to isaac/Jacob.
(2) O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil (your obligations to) My covenant (with you) so that I fulfil (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #40)

as you know, there are good and bad jews just like there are good and bad muslims or arabs. There always have been. There are jews out there who have a lot of love for their arab 'cousins'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlLZKUuc2jk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0sk9l6Q2lI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdsVGoGbbqI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65zyICBKBPI

seriously there are many many more videos like these.

4) i'm the only one on this forum who has openly discussed the context of what the logos is. I recall you didn't even know what the word LOGOS meant, which means you basically are ignorant of the matter.
it's obvious you follow a different gospel because you believe in a later doctrine, the trinity.
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/a-spurious-reference-to-the-trinity-added-in-1-john-5-7

Tatilina

Star
Can't say leaders because they aren't leaders at all and they are more than just greedy war mongers. Devils? I think that would be a more appropriate term since they are the cause of all the endless divisions and fighting amongst everyone.
The seeds they have sown are reaping them quite the harvest wouldn't you say?

How things change.
End times...It's like netenyahu bringing up Purim as a summary of Persian-Jewish history
Even though we know Persia has been a better home for Jews than the land of canaan ever was. They lived in Persia for 2500years almost. why not treat it like their historical homeland? One land spat them out numerous times and the other took them in whenever they needed a new home.

manama

Star
But most people in the west don't support invasions of other countries. So the west can't be blamed as a whole. If the people overthrowed all the corrupt political leaders, the madness of thirst for war would end. War makes $$$ at least for the corrupted leaders or whatever you want to call them.
People aren't responsible for their governments and may not support them BUT according to the majority of christians here, muslims are responsible for the shitty, unislamic laws shoved down people's throats by their government and also are responsible for every terrorism out there. Just throwing their words back at them ;)

Lisa

Superstar
1) you seem to forget about over 1300 years, jews were under the protection of muslims.
Here are jews, muslims and christians living peacefully under ottomon rule before the british mandate.

all peace, no bloodshed.
Bloodshed follows wherever the christian colonialists have been. Modern israel is a colonialist project.

Whilst the byzantines persecuted jews and banned them from living in Jerusalem. Muslims, through the second caliph, Umar RA (the second of the promised 12 princes) conquered Jerusalem and gave the order for jewish people to return to the city.

You can lie all you want, the facts can't be denied and many jews know this and are happy to admit it. Many jews, inc the ones in the videos i posted have stated themselves that the politics and theology are seperate. The jews acknowledge that muslims worship the same God as them.

2) i love how you have zero response to the fact that Jesus Christ called God, in aramaic, Elah...
how Jerusalem is called the city of peace when SLM are the root of peace and submission to God.

The christians are the odd ones out, you do not have any similarities with jews.

3) The Quran NEVER denied the special covenant God made to isaac/Jacob.
(2) O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfil (your obligations to) My covenant (with you) so that I fulfil (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #40)

as you know, there are good and bad jews just like there are good and bad muslims or arabs. There always have been. There are jews out there who have a lot of love for their arab 'cousins'

seriously there are many many more videos like these.

4) i'm the only one on this forum who has openly discussed the context of what the logos is. I recall you didn't even know what the word LOGOS meant, which means you basically are ignorant of the matter.
it's obvious you follow a different gospel because you believe in a later doctrine, the trinity.
https://www.ucg.org/bible-study-tools/booklets/is-god-a-trinity/a-spurious-reference-to-the-trinity-added-in-1-john-5-7
What about the poor Jews now? They aren't respected or loved by their cousins are they? And your going to blame it on colonialism? Ok. The truth is they were given that land to live because no one wanted them and they needed someplace safe since they were nearly wiped out in the holicaust. How interesting though that they were given some of the land that God said was there's anyway..well I think it's interesting anyway.

We do have similarities with Jews in that we agree that their God in the OT is our God too. That His dealings with His people are also something we should study. The only thing missing is for them to believe in Jesus and come back into the covenant...

Maybe that's true, but you guys are trying to say you're part of it with the Abrahamic faith thing and you're actually not. Christians are because Paul says we are grafted into the covenant until the time of the Gentiles is over and then God will again turn His attention to His chosen people...God hasn't forgotten them and He isn't done with them!

Haha, that is true, I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but I do know the word of God, read it many times and I've studied it. And I know the author, He is my savior :)

Kung Fu

Superstar
We do have similarities with Jews in that we agree that their God in the OT is our God too. That His dealings with His people are also something we should study. The only thing missing is for them to believe in Jesus and come back into the covenant...
Incorrect. The God that Abraham(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh) worshiped is vastly different than the god you worship. You worship a human they did not. You don't know the religion of the Jews better than the Jews. The Jews say you worship a man while they say they clearly don't worship him. The Jews are very blunt in that they don't worship your god and that they don't like your god.

Lisa

Superstar
Incorrect. The God that Abraham(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh) worshiped is vastly different than the god you worship. You worship a human they did not. You don't know the religion of the Jews better than the Jews. The Jews say you worship a man while they say they clearly don't worship him. The Jews are very blunt in that they don't worship your god and that they don't like your god.
Nope, He's the same God. When the Jews rejected the messiah, Jesus, God allowed the Gentiles (me, you, everyone) a chance at everlasting life with Him.

I have studied the Bible and I know the end of the story which they don't know yet, but the Bible tells us they will know the rest of the story, so that's Good News don't ya think?

Yep, the Jews rejected Jesus, still do, but the Bible says they will know Him in the end :)

Yahda

Veteran
Nope, He's the same God. When the Jews rejected the messiah, Jesus, God allowed the Gentiles (me, you, everyone) a chance at everlasting life with Him.

I have studied the Bible and I know the end of the story which they don't know yet, but the Bible tells us they will know the rest of the story, so that's Good News don't ya think?

Yep, the Jews rejected Jesus, still do, but the Bible says they will know Him in the end :)

First God's Chosen people are the Hebrew Israelites. Jew is short for Judah and for some reason or another along with every else things were changed in the NT.

Second, when God's people rejected this fake savior they were doing exactly as their God told them to do. Exactly as He had warned in the OT. God told them how to test those who come in his name and Jesus FAILED with flying colors.

3rd Gods Chosen people are scattered. One thing you REFUSE to accept is that God's people are no longer in the land. You believe fake Jews " those who say they are Jews" those who live under a stolen identity are Jews when that's hardly the case. The real jews lost their identity and land. You say you read the scriptures but why do you continue to leave out that part ? I know why. You don't want to accept who the real Jews/ Hebrews are. It's easier to stay in denial. Which is understandable for some people. These people even admit that they are not the real Jews and that they have lied all this time. Read the book " The Ashkenazi Jewelry " I think that's what it's called. I'll look it up later.