The Universality Of God

floss

Star
ps: daily fast lasts from sunrise to sunset. you can have sex after ending the fast. Nobody said "do nothing the whole month"
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that it's wrong to have sex during/after fasting. So you couldn't fast the food & sex the whole month? Anyway it doens't matter to me what you guys do. I'm just stating my opinion that it seem wrong to me. Enjoy

mecca

Superstar
Most gay people are traumatized. Talk to them. Listen to them. They had stuff happen to them. They weren't just born that way.
I'm sure there are many homosexual people who grew up with a normal happy life.

mecca

Superstar
Our sex is definite and (theoretically) unchangeable, but gender (as I see it) is something we sort of came up with. We decided that men should only do manly things, and we decided what those manly things are. I'm not against men doing manly things at all, but we can also do unmanly things, and yet we are still men.
True, gender roles were made up by society. They make no sense and people should stop enforcing them.

manama

Star
Maybe it's just me, but I feel that it's wrong to have sex during/after fasting. So you couldn't fast the food & sex the whole month? Anyway it doens't matter to me what you guys do. I'm just stating my opinion that it seem wrong to me. Enjoy
but thats what you aren't getting, we fast for the whole month but each day separately, every day fasts lasts from sunrise to sunset and thats the end. It doesn't stop you from doing what you want after that.

mecca

Superstar
bruhhhhhhhh........ whether you like guy stuff or girl stuff does not alter your gender. You have a thing or you have the other thing in your pants. It's very simple. If you're Young Thug and you like to rap in a skirt.... you're not suddenly a woman. You're a guy rapping in a skirt. If you're Japanese and you put on a sombrero you don't suddenly become Mexican.
True. But technically what you're talking about is biological sex (which cannot be changed). Gender is defined as one's perception of their biological sex. And since almost the entire population of this planet doesn't have a disconnect between their sex and their gender, they are both basically the same thing. The thing is, transgender people do exist, so that would be a reason to use the word gender instead of sex.

mecca

Superstar
Race is something you are born as, you can't change it, though you can try and you can lie, but ultimately you'll always be the race you were born as. However, your nationality can change. Humans came up with nations and nationalities as well.

Sex = Race
Gender = Nationality
Yeah.