The United States of Australia

I don't write this for you I write this for me I am so exhausted so dis-situated ( a fucking new word! )

I don't hate the American people!... I fear for them.

anyway besides! please try not to take 'you' out of context...I don't have problems with you... the people

...I am so sick of hearing about the USA!
I am so sick of watching you!
I am so sick of everything that you do!

...here is a typical day on tv in Australia
NCIS NY...Miami fucking New Orleans
Elen...fucking Dr Phil... fucking American reality shows... American this and that!
CSI Los Angeles...New York and fucking somewhere else
Bones, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5O, Blue bloods, fucking Homeland and the worst one Madam Secretary a bullshit show to tell the dumbass people how the White House works...which it exactly does not! American Crime Story... Blindspot, Numbers , Narcos Burn Notice, Diagnosis Murder...
Dexter, The Wire, The Killing and How to get away with fucking Murder!...The Mentalist, Castle, 24, American Crime, Cops!!... The Closer...
Law and Fucking dis-order in a bunch of places..
there are a hundred others at least a hundred others that get replayed and recycled and announced as fucking 'wonderful shows'... over and over!
I mean... give me a break!

at least 60 % of average viewing is murder and solving murder and 2 murders and a r*pe and maybe 2 rapes and 1 murder....day and night murder and r*pe and murder sometimes no murder and just r*pe and then murder and ...oh well..?.. a r*pe!

the main players in the Media have got a plan right?... fuck yeah!

this is only half of a bunch of half of another bunch of terrible Goddamn shows for our viewing...10,000 miles away

and my country has no balls whatsoever!... everytime Mr Biggest Balls America asks for support to go to wars and shit like that?
..my small balls tiny fucking balls country says "yes let me lick your biggest balls"

I fucking hate the USA

the CIA make up terrorist ghosts to sell violence when the real threat is nobodies like me who really am tired with what I call USA FATIGUE.

a typical day on our daily news....

the democrats this the democrats that
the republicans this the republicans that!
some shooting (which is bullshit)...some shooting here
some shooting there...(massive bullshit!)
Trump this fucking Trump that... a storm here a storm there... some p***phile some other p***phile some fucking useless American politician did something?... maybe?...maybe not?

every fucking day it's something happening in the USA!!!...

lucky me I can recognise that the media is almost a Global Media by now (almost!) and it has effortlessly consumed the media in my country...

we don't have cable here. we have about 15 stations tops... at least 10 of those are dedicated to USA material...the rest are in disguise and promote sex and drugs!

it's FUCKING BAD!!

the dopey dickheads fall flat out in love with the bullshit that's on offer thinking that this is life in 2018...

total MADNESS

My country sucks up the USA ass... my country cannot think for itself...it never has... the Illuminati has had it's sticky kiddy fucking fingers up my countries' ass from way back.

what you decent citizens over there in the USA might not realise?

is that those looking in from out...?

might see a little clearer.

apart from pissing me right off!... and after that and beyond the bad feelings?... I can see exactly what is going on over there in the USA.
and I feel really sorry for you all having to be right in there.

and if I ever forget what the plan is... the Global Elite?

I just go back over 911

... THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BIG ONE
that single event will always be the ultimate cross over.
this side or that side?

there are believers and non believers and also believers who choose to dis-believe...

my country says yes to the bullshit... and that sux!
but they got there balls all lost and their tongue elswhere

Also, I may be out of the loop. I’ve seen The Closer and The Mentalist, from that entire list of shows! I’m taking a bit of the Biblical wisdom of “I will set my eyes on no worthless thing,” so I just don’t watch. I did watch The Office in its entirety but most of the rest of my viewing is BBC, the most recent book I’ve read turned into a movie: Jane Austen, Braunte, Dickens, etc.

I don't write this for you I write this for me I am so exhausted so dis-situated ( a fucking new word! )

I don't hate the American people!... I fear for them.

anyway besides! please try not to take 'you' out of context...I don't have problems with you... the people

...I am so sick of hearing about the USA!
I am so sick of watching you!
I am so sick of everything that you do!

...here is a typical day on tv in Australia
NCIS NY...Miami fucking New Orleans
Elen...fucking Dr Phil... fucking American reality shows... American this and that!
CSI Los Angeles...New York and fucking somewhere else
Bones, Criminal Minds, Hawaii 5O, Blue bloods, fucking Homeland and the worst one Madam Secretary a bullshit show to tell the dumbass people how the White House works...which it exactly does not! American Crime Story... Blindspot, Numbers , Narcos Burn Notice, Diagnosis Murder...
Dexter, The Wire, The Killing and How to get away with fucking Murder!...The Mentalist, Castle, 24, American Crime, Cops!!... The Closer...
Law and Fucking dis-order in a bunch of places..
there are a hundred others at least a hundred others that get replayed and recycled and announced as fucking 'wonderful shows'... over and over!
I mean... give me a break!

at least 60 % of average viewing is murder and solving murder and 2 murders and a r*pe and maybe 2 rapes and 1 murder....day and night murder and r*pe and murder sometimes no murder and just r*pe and then murder and ...oh well..?.. a r*pe!

the main players in the Media have got a plan right?... fuck yeah!

this is only half of a bunch of half of another bunch of terrible Goddamn shows for our viewing...10,000 miles away

and my country has no balls whatsoever!... everytime Mr Biggest Balls America asks for support to go to wars and shit like that?
..my small balls tiny fucking balls country says "yes let me lick your biggest balls"

I fucking hate the USA

the CIA make up terrorist ghosts to sell violence when the real threat is nobodies like me who really am tired with what I call USA FATIGUE.

a typical day on our daily news....

the democrats this the democrats that
the republicans this the republicans that!
some shooting (which is bullshit)...some shooting here
some shooting there...(massive bullshit!)
Trump this fucking Trump that... a storm here a storm there... some p***phile some other p***phile some fucking useless American politician did something?... maybe?...maybe not?

every fucking day it's something happening in the USA!!!...

lucky me I can recognise that the media is almost a Global Media by now (almost!) and it has effortlessly consumed the media in my country...

we don't have cable here. we have about 15 stations tops... at least 10 of those are dedicated to USA material...the rest are in disguise and promote sex and drugs!

it's FUCKING BAD!!

the dopey dickheads fall flat out in love with the bullshit that's on offer thinking that this is life in 2018...

total MADNESS

My country sucks up the USA ass... my country cannot think for itself...it never has... the Illuminati has had it's sticky kiddy fucking fingers up my countries' ass from way back.

what you decent citizens over there in the USA might not realise?

is that those looking in from out...?

might see a little clearer.

apart from pissing me right off!... and after that and beyond the bad feelings?... I can see exactly what is going on over there in the USA.
and I feel really sorry for you all having to be right in there.

and if I ever forget what the plan is... the Global Elite?

I just go back over 911

... THAT WILL ALWAYS BE THE BIG ONE
that single event will always be the ultimate cross over.
this side or that side?

there are believers and non believers and also believers who choose to dis-believe...

my country says yes to the bullshit... and that sux!
but they got there balls all lost and their tongue elswhere
This may be a laughable question born out of my ignorance, but what is the Australian TV programming like in your opinion?

I've thrown away my TV a long time ago. One of the best things I have ever did. Who really wants to watch crap that lowers your IQ and endlessly distracts you like that anyway. And pay for it as well? People don't read much anymore (and I am not referring to <=280 character Twitter posts) and that is one reason why they can't learn new stuff, and basically take control of their lives instead of just being spectators.