The underground war

Vixy

Star
This video contains news on it all; underground bases, the 35.900 rescued children kept in cages for mindcontrol, smart dust, Mk'ing of the population and much more. Every serious awokened person should see it. He is a high ranked submarine navy veteran, who woke up in the 90's and started redpilling people. I find his video HIGHLY informing. You have maps of where they are, longituds, latitudes, pictures, lists of countries theyre in and cities, exact localtions, country by country.

Hillary Clinton is believed to have Kuru diease, and thats why she was seen losing powers over her limbs, shakes and is laughing uncontrollably in the wrong situations as we've seen on TV. This disease is via eating human flesh and being infected. As we know by noe she is a cannibal as well as a p***phile so that shouldnt really be shocking.

Im wondering if thats what Angela Merkel has too? Since we know theyre cannibals.

Kuru is a very rare, incurable and fatal neurodegenerative disorder that was formerly common among the Fore people of Papua New Guinea. Kuru is a form of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) caused by the transmission of abnormally folded proteins (prion proteins), which leads to symptoms such as tremors and loss of coordination from neurodegeneration.

Makes me wonder if brittany Murphy also had Kuru since she died of phnemonia which is easily treatable, her boyfriend had the same, Kuru is transmissional, another sign would be her sudden weight loss, just like Adeles, the singer. Is Kuru something that goes around within the elite..?

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
This video contains news on it all; underground bases, the 35.000 rescued children kept in cages for mindcontrol, smart dust, Mk'ing of the population and much more. Every serious awokened person should see it. He is a high ranked submarine navy veteran, who woke up in the 90's and started redpilling people. I find his video HIGHLY informing.

I don't believe in the Q stuff but all the rest is correct I am afraid. Reminded me of the Dulce base stories I used to read about back in 1999. I knew also about the DIA underground facility and the weird ass masonic stone with a time capsule in it, with "New World Airport" engraved on the stone. Rather interesting to have a complete and detailed overview of the DUMBs and what their purpose is too.

Unfortunately most people will not go there (even on this site) because it seems too ridiculous to be true. Most will not do the research to connect all the dots.

Vixy

Star
I don't believe in the Q stuff but all the rest is correct I am afraid. Reminded me of the Dulce base stories I used to read about back in 1999. I knew also about the DIA underground facility and the weird ass masonic stone with a time capsule in it, with "New World Airport" engraved on the stone. Rather interesting to have a complete and detailed overview of the DUMBs and what their purpose is too.

Unfortunately most people will not go there (even on this site) because it seems too ridiculous to be true. Most will not do the research to connect all the dots.
I know, many people on here wont even deal with the really small stuff.

About the "a complete and detailed overview of the DUMBs and what their purpose is too" I feel as if I've missed something here. Could you evolve that? :)

Helioform

Star
I know, many people on here wont even deal with the really small stuff.

About the "a complete and detailed overview of the DUMBs and what their purpose is too" I feel as if I've missed something here. Could you evolve that? :)
Well in the video you posted, the guy mentionned a bunch of underground bases. Seems like people living in the US could go investigate, if they are brave enough.

Vixy

Star
Well in the video you posted, the guy mentionned a bunch of underground bases. Seems like people living in the US could go investigate, if they are brave enough.
Oh sure! Theyre highly guarded ofc but yes, by all means this is what I want them to do!

Vixy

Star
So after the election 2020, things will change. The only way to see if someones a clone is on the earlobe being attached to the head which theyre working on, cromosome 19, and underneath Los Angeles is an ancient city full of demons which explains alot, why the music industry was moved there and the many crimes around the city.

Pindar (the highest reptilian) is another from of Satan so there goes the reptilian theory.

The video ofc had technical difficulties which this kind of information usually gets so theres an echo but can still hear him.

Last edited:

Johnny5

Veteran
I am sorry to ask, but what does DUMBs stand for? I am seeing it referred to a lot on this site lately. I normally only have time to get on this site before bed so I dont get to watch the vids very much.

I am sorry to ask, but what does DUMBs stand for? I am seeing it referred to a lot on this site lately. I normally only have time to get on this site before bed so I dont get to watch the vids very much.
I was wondering too.

redqueen

Superstar
Hope this is the right thread
I think it's on topic but if not let
me Know

haven't watched all yet but so far
it's an interesting watch,somethings
off with the guys eyes ?

We will have to keep in Our minds/Hearts
that not everything/being that's looks like
them are them some are Hopefully on Our
side this time around

Last edited:
Hope this is the right thread
I think it's on topic but if not let
me Know

haven't watched all yet but so far
it's an interesting watch,somethings
off with the guys eyes ?

We will have to keep in Our minds/Hearts
that not everything/being that's looks like
them are them some are Hopefully on Our
side this time around

I actually made a thread about Justen's documentary here also:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with his eyes. Perhaps he's just in awe of what he saw and experienced? Everything he was saying seems believable to me, as I've heard others recall similar stories. I remember someone posted in the earlier version of these boards, that a lot of hybrid mixing of genes goes on in the underground bases. Of what, I'm not exactly sure, but I do remember them saying that some who've walked through the D.U.M.B.s could hear their blood-curdling screams in the cages they were kept in were enough to horrify anyone! As well, as mentioned in the thread regarding Justen's documentary, others have said, those "beings" have been here since the beginning of time and probably will be until the Second Coming of Christ.

What I found intriguing is how the demons can fool people into seeing things that aren't really real. That's not to say the beings that are lizard-like aren't real, but some of it might be demonic trickery, as I think that might be some of what happened in Antarctica with Admiral Byrd. Jacques Vallée also writes about this in his books regarding people encountering "fairies" and "leprechauns", in earlier accounts of the paranormal, making things appear, only to have them disappear or return to their original form, such as magical "being" told someone to eat something, which tasted like tar. The man in the video you posted recalling the woman who could be put into a tiny box and come out at any time sounds very similar to a genie, doesn't it? The word actually comes from the Islamic word "jinn", which means demon. They are ALL masters of deception, which is why Ephesians 6:12 is quoted so often.

redqueen

Superstar
@Orwell's mentor,I was referring that
his eyes seem to slit out during the
interview

I believe him wholeheartedly too
it's not the first testimony I have Heard
like his,the details are too similar some
come from seeming different Peoples that
do not Know each other,that lends to the
creditably I would think

it's why I said We will have to keep