The U.S. Capitol Event was 100% an Occult Ritual

CAC

Rookie
Obviously there were many unknowing and unaware participants involved, but what occurred was definitely an occult ritual. Based on Vigilant Citizen’s recent article about the occult symbolism of this year’s Vatican Nativity Scene, most people on this site should be familiar with the symbolism displayed in monuments of Vatican City and Washington D.C.:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/the-occult-symbolism-of-the-vaticans-2020-nativity-scene/

So, what you watched was an unholy desecration of the feminine aspect of the Washington D.C. symbolic buildings. As Trump spoke to a group of ignorant parasites, surrounded by the phallic Washington Monument, his little men penetrated the womb structure of the Capitol and made a mess.

That‘s what happened, and that’s why it was allowed to happen.

Side note....even the inauguration date is significant, as here in America the date will read as a palindrome.....1202021. Like TENET.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square

All the while, we had some pretty rare planetary alignments in the recent weeks.

Just sayin’.

Aero

Superstar
Bingo.

Americans are traumatized by dicks. And balls, and asshole but pretty much dicks are the number 1 trauma. It took forever for those facts to sink in for me. Like I still don't totally understand it; I know it has to be a big factor in my decision making.

I don't think I'm different, but clearly, there are distorted perspectives at play. 100% I would prefer to a deal with a dick over a tiger or any other wild animal.

CAC

Rookie
Bingo.

Americans are traumatized by dicks. And balls, and asshole but pretty much dicks are the number 1 trauma. It took forever for those facts to sink in for me. Like I still don't totally understand it; I know it has to be a big factor in my decision making.

I don't think I'm different, but clearly, there are distorted perspectives at play. 100% I would prefer to a deal with a dick over a tiger or any other wild animal.
Tiger Woods, you can have them all in one.

DesertRose

Superstar
‘Let the Hunger Games begin’? Biden’s inauguration draws dystopian fiction comparisons as new president calls for ‘unity’

the handmaids tale.
A religion-based autocracy has taken over most of the United States, renaming the country Gilead. In this country women are second-class citizens. Anyone trying to escape is punished. One such person is June, who is captured while trying to escape with her husband and child and is sentenced to be a handmaid, bearing children for childless government officials. As a handmaid, June is renamed Offred. This is her story. IMDB

CAC

Rookie
Hahahahahahaha he actually let it slip and said “erection”

CAC

Rookie
Erection, Insurrection, Resurrection, I don’t give a shit let’s just get this show on the road.

CAC

Rookie
A few photos to keep in mind regarding I, Pet Goat 2.....

B6008F05-0054-4AD8-8191-CA6E9185F684.jpg0D23EB86-6133-440D-AB15-CD4E56BBA9AC.jpgB68C6B40-ABCF-4E63-8A31-BD5C3937BDD1.jpg