The typical wh*re "female empowerment" thingy that's been going around and still is.

justjess

Superstar
Billie Eilish is pushing the "sexy, Marilyn Monroe" sex object persona-agenda-thing to make girls think it is acceptable for young girls to put out their promiscuity.
I’ve looked at a hundred pictures of Billie eilish this morning and in every one prior to this vogue cover she is wearing baggy clothing completely covered up. So she puts out the vogue cover... which is revealing but still tasteful. Ok. My guess is she’s trying to deflect from her recent controversies more then anything else. That’s show biz. But she’s right.. what does it even matter what she is wearing? If she chooses to dress in big huge baggy clothes or if she chooses to wear something revealing? It’s her choice what she wants to wear. I used to dress like Eminem one day and Britney Spears the next.. it wasn’t for men. It was for me and if we are being honest women tend to dress more for other women then men anyway. To establish a pecking order amongst themselves or whatever.

men are always going to look at us on some level as sex objects - because they want to havesex with us. This is biology. We didn’t used to be in denial of this - we just wanted to be seen as something more in addition. Like yeah, ok, decide if I’m attractive but then move past that to my other qualities regardless of the decision. Your never going to be able to truly rid the world of men and women appraising the opposite gender for what they would bring to a sexual relationship. Not unless you figure out how to rewire biology.

Let’s not pretend women are completely above turning men into “sex objects” as well... look at all the recent comments about method man (of all people) or that hot convict guy a couple years back or any “heartthrob” male teen idol etc etc.

I’ve looked at a hundred pictures of Billie eilish this morning and in every one prior to this vogue cover she is wearing baggy clothing completely covered up. So she puts out the vogue cover... which is revealing but still tasteful. Ok. My guess is she’s trying to deflect from her recent controversies more then anything else. That’s show biz. But she’s right.. what does it even matter what she is wearing? If she chooses to dress in big huge baggy clothes or if she chooses to wear something revealing? It’s her choice what she wants to wear. I used to dress like Eminem one day and Britney Spears the next.. it wasn’t for men. It was for me and if we are being honest women tend to dress more for other women then men anyway. To establish a pecking order amongst themselves or whatever.

men are always going to look at us on some level as sex objects - because they want to havesex with us. This is biology. We didn’t used to be in denial of this - we just wanted to be seen as something more in addition. Like yeah, ok, decide if I’m attractive but then move past that to my other qualities regardless of the decision. Your never going to be able to truly rid the world of men and women appraising the opposite gender for what they would bring to a sexual relationship. Not unless you figure out how to rewire biology.

Let’s not pretend women are completely above turning men into “sex objects” as well... look at all the recent comments about method man (of all people) or that hot convict guy a couple years back or any “heartthrob” male teen idol etc etc.
Woah, buddy, I think you've quoted this wrong. Men don't look at "women" as sex objects. With that you've said, what about pedophiles who groom children? They look at them as sex objects, because they crave them, their innocence, their virginity. Men look at women as someone to wife with, like how women want to have a man so they can both raise a family because they love them. Not because they are "sex objects". That's nasty asl. Have you seen people, and by people, I mean people who comment "women are sex objects because they bring us our sexual desire, because that's wrong. No one should look at you as an object, just as a human.

You seen players and Fboys who have sex with one girl and then drop her ass for another?? Because he saw as a sex object instead of a human being and wanted to play with her to carry out her malicious schemes.

Use correct wording. I believe you were meant to say, "Men look for women to mate with, to breed with, so they can become husband and wife to become a family, not "sex object". :)

justjess

Superstar
Woah, buddy, I think you've quoted this wrong. Men don't look at "women" as sex objects. With that you've said, what about pedophiles who groom children? They look at them as sex objects, because they crave them, their innocence, their virginity. Men look at women as someone to wife with, like how women want to have a man so they can both raise a family because they love them. Not because they are "sex objects". That's nasty asl. Have you seen people, and by people, I mean people who comment "women are sex objects because they bring us our sexual desire, because that's wrong. No one should look at you as an object, just as a human.

You seen players and Fboys who have sex with one girl and then drop her ass for another?? Because he saw as a sex object instead of a human being and wanted to play with her to carry out her malicious schemes.

Use correct wording. I believe you were meant to say, "Men look for women to mate with, to breed with, so they can become husband and wife to become a family, not "sex object". :)
Your right I chose the wrong words... your choice of words isn’t the correct one either though.

men have always looked at women to decide if they wanted to sleep with them or not. That’s a prerequisite to a committed relationship. Being attracted enough to someone to want to havesex with them for the rest of your life. That goes for both sexes. What each individual person finds attractive in a potential mate varies. But denying that we look at others with sex in the equation is ridiculous. Women do it too. This is biology for chrissakes.

obviously we want people to care about MORE than that - our other qualities as well - but come on, why are some people hell bent on completely divorcing this aspect from reality.

don’t throw p***philia in here ridiculously.

Your right I chose the wrong words... your choice of words isn’t the correct one either though.

men have always looked at women to decide if they wanted to sleep with them or not. That’s a prerequisite to a committed relationship. Being attracted enough to someone to want to havesex with them for the rest of your life. That goes for both sexes. What each individual person finds attractive in a potential mate varies. But denying that we look at others with sex in the equation is ridiculous. Women do it too. This is biology for chrissakes.

obviously we want people to care about MORE than that - our other qualities as well - but come on, why are some people hell bent on completely divorcing this aspect from reality.

I know, the problem, is with this and your other post is that you've used sex object, it's completely wrong to look at someone as an sex object and NOT as a human. Treat them like a Queen/King not some private property for sex. That's not the point. You've used wrong wording.

I was on tiktok and someone did a reply-vdeo to a guy (possibly a troll), who said "Women are sex-objects, yadi, yadi yahhh" and she was shocked as she held her mouth on her mouth.

men have always looked at women to decide if they wanted to sleep with them or not.

Yes, wanting to be in a relationship, but not wanting to sleep with them simply because they want something from them, their looks including.
You want someone to be in a relationship because they, yes, find you attractive, but also you possessing good qualities.

p***philia was brought here, because, honny, you said sex objects, pedophiles, child m*lesters and child rapists look at children like objects, not like wifes/husband.

We could go long.

Aero

Superstar
It's her body, so she can do what the fuck she wants. That's my philosophy anyway.

I know that some of you mean well, but ultimately you're trying to control people. Actually, let me rephrase that. Yall are trying to control women, because apparently, men's fashion choices are totally irrelevant.

Sometimes I wear underwear/pants combos where my dick is swinging a bit too clearly. And I do wonder if I should be more modest as it's a little bit embarrassing when your dick is poking out. Ultimately, it's really not an issue as a man. Nobody is going to catcall me over it, and no reality exists where someone calls out a man's attire as being too revealing.

If you don't like seeing my dick swing, then don't look at it! Also, me bringing up how our society glorifies cocks all over the place is not ironic at all. Humans have been glorifying cock since at least the Ancient Egyptians. We only recently started glorifying boobs, butts, and vaginas. Of course, now that's a huge problem. :cool:

First of all men would f*ck anything: animals, children, silicone dolls
Moreover, according to biology, you lose your value once you lose your youth and your fertility so there's that.
And Billie Eilish has talked very openly about why she wears baggy clothes: she doesn't want to be slut-shamed and sexualized, especially by grown ass men in the music industry.
Women would have intercoarse with anything too.

She doesn't want to be slut-shamed and sexualised???? Are you fr?? Then why tf is she- no, why is she sexualising herself and acting slutty??? Why? So young girls can- nah get tf outta here.

Ofc that was the cause now she has become a sex symbol. Now first you guys preach "women are not objects on the daily 24/7", show your body that contradicts your point, bc what are you trying to prove??, and then cry when a man says "women are objects", whether it's through a blatant misogynistic "generalisation" or mindset they had or from what they've seen that they think that women are "objects".

justjess

Superstar
I'm a girl, lol. I don't hate woman. Keep telling yourself that acting slutty is "empowerment" it's not. Man, this generation has the proudest whores.
Who’s really objectifying women here:

the ones not phased by a woman’s choice of outfit

or the one calling her a whore because of her outfit choice?

Drifter

Veteran
I'm not surprised, a lot of women are filled with self-hate and project that onto other women. lol she thinks she can't be a misogynist because she's a woman but on the same breath proceeds to claim this generation has the "proudest whores".
Jealousy and competition over male attention.

Aero

Superstar
Speaking out against dressing sexy? What a hero you are <claps>

I don't buy that you are merely making an observation. Because no fancy wording will take away how your whole argument is predicated by r*pe apologists. You blame women for the mistakes of primitive men.

We all understand the idea of reaping what you sow. But civilized society has laws for a reason. The reality is law enforcement is pathetically inefficient and embarrassingly uninterested in taking a hard line against sex crimes. Of course, I'm speaking with some bias, I consider the average cops to be little more than village idiots.

What I describe is why so many people take the law into their own hands. If I had a daughter and some scumbag even thought about using his body as a weapon against her, guess what? I'm going to use my body as a weapon against them first. The fact that we are even having a conversation about policing people's clothes is proof enough nobody has faith in the goofy cops and judges in America.

Drifter

Veteran
Observing and speaking out against it.
Ok, let's put things into perspective. The music industry is built on sex. Sex sells. We all know this. Your concocted fantasy about men looking at women as "wives" to start families with doesnt square with reality. Hell, how many male artists dont also use the sexy concept in both their aesthetic and their song lyrics to intice women?
Usher?
images (14).jpeg
Jason Derulo?
images (15).jpeg
Trey Songz?
images (16).jpeg
Adam Levine?
images (19).jpeg
It's not as prominent as with women but that's the nature of the industry. You describing women as objectifying themselves is stupid and quite literally peddles victim-blaming. I personally think you're jealous of these women, because lets not lie to ourselves and pretend like you dont see the response of desire they provoke in men. A woman could walk down the street naked and she should still not be raped. NOTHING excuses or validates someone forcing themselves on another person. If it were the fault of clothes then how are so many older women and young girls assaulted? Or conservatively dressed young women? Or women in societies where they're required by law to be covered from head to toe? Ita not an issue of clothing. It's about power and screwed up perceptions of fellow human beings.

Objectification does not require one to be scantily clad.

And before you start the whole "whore generation" shit again, I'm 23 and am a casual wear kinda girl. But on days where I do dress up, I do it for me. I dont give a shit about male attention but I've been catcalled and stared at whether I was in jeans and a Tshirt or wearing a dress that showed off my legs or heaven forbid. . . A bit of cleavage. Guys still say shit. I dont care about what other women wear and it's not up to the artists to peddle morality to tweens -quite the contrary usually. You're on a conspiracy theory forum for godsake. How many times hasn't the filth and corruption behind the scenes been exposed or the obvious pushing of certain agendas been discussed? You should know better than to expect role models from the entertainment industry so when you start several threads in which you start attacking individual women, yes, I would say you are hating on them for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
I don't hate women. There's nothing in my posts that was deemed misogynistic. There's nothing wrong with having confidence in your body.

My problem is the way they think "sex empowerment" is female empowerment. If you disagree with me, that's fine, I'm not trying to have a battle with you. What I'm trying to say is that young girls have the need to expose their bodies as a way for it to be empowering, they use their bodies as sex objects. Some males see women as sex objects instead of actual people- if you want a sex object for a male/female, you can get a sex doll, not a man/woman.

Like we have incels who think women owe them sex, because they think they are sex slaves. When they are not. Women and males are more than just "sex objects", because they are not that at all. Would you want a guy to see you as a person or as a sex object?

And the point of Billie EIlish sexualising herself like the main point of the thread I was trying to make is that many others speculated that she is pushing the Marilyn Monroe beta kitten onto her fans, who are kids.

You can dress sexy and fine ofc, that's not what I meant. People, both men and women are not to see eachother as sex objects,

the reason why I bought p***philia is because these folks don't look at kids as people, they look at them as sex objects. That's why they manipulate and abuse them.

:)

Last edited:

I supose but not to look at them just to merely "sleep with them", don't they want a guy who they want to be partners with, for good intentions, like marriage and all that stuff, y'know what I am saying.