The truth behind the Star of David and how Islam is Baal worship in disguise

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

The star is NOT a pagan star like I thought.
Satan counterfeits everything to destroy what God made for good.
My thoughts exactly. Post wherever you like ;-)

P.s. I know @Kung Fu wasn't much for your content but I found the second clip particularly informative - it's just a shame more people on this forum were not aware of it's content...

Last edited:
Just for the record I do not agree with everything on that guys youtube channel. I have just not made my mind up/figured out who the false jews are and whether or not I should be supporting Israel as a nation. Nobody needs to educate me one way or the other. I have already been looking at all the different points of view for a long time an I am still confused. Just like I am still confused about whether the star of David is actually a christian symbol or not.

Vytas

Star
I have already been looking at all the different points of view for a long time an I am still confused. Just like I am still confused about whether the star of David is actually a christian symbol or not.
@realmaplesyrup How so? what exactly you confused about? Real Christianity doesn't have any symbols. Purpose of a symbol is to present information without revealing it, truth hidden in plain sight, basically it's mocking. Even Cross is wrong, the only cross christians should be carrying is on their shoulders...All meanings of christianity symbols are vile beyond imagination...
On another note good that people doesn't watch videos , otherwise this thread would 15 pages long by now :D

Illuminized

Established
They probably picked up that symbol during the Babylonian captivity. Nothing sinister about it. It's misused though.

SkepticCat

Veteran
@realmaplesyrup How so? what exactly you confused about? Real Christianity doesn't have any symbols. Purpose of a symbol is to present information without revealing it, truth hidden in plain sight, basically it's mocking. Even Cross is wrong, the only cross christians should be carrying is on their shoulders...All meanings of christianity symbols are vile beyond imagination...
On another note good that people doesn't watch videos , otherwise this thread would 15 pages long by now :D
The cross is a symbol of torture and death, but isn't it also a symbol of Jesus' sacrifice and love? I think of it as a 'reminder' but perhaps this is wrong?

Just for the record I do not agree with everything on that guys youtube channel. I have just not made my mind up/figured out who the false jews are and whether or not I should be supporting Israel as a nation. Nobody needs to educate me one way or the other. I have already been looking at all the different points of view for a long time an I am still confused. Just like I am still confused about whether the star of David is actually a christian symbol or not.
You don't want to be educated but can I link VC's article on the Israeli Supreme Court? I think it makes it pretty clear what the Israeli leadership is all about.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-israel-supreme-court/

In any case, when Jews/'Jews' use the star of David they obviously can't be using it as a Christian symbol. The Masons use the symbol inside their temples:

'As above so below'

The hexagram has remained in use within the occult and is prominent in the rituals and worship of Druids, Freemasons, Astrology, New Age, and Wicca. Witches often have this hexagram symbol, of the so-called Star of David, tattooed on the abdomens or palms of witchcraft initiates.

The so-called Star of David is essentially a hexagram, nothing more, nothing less. There is no Biblical or Jewish evidence that traces this ancient occult symbol with King David of Israel. However, there is evidence that it was used by King Solomon, after he turned to pagan gods and the occult, late in his life. It is a very sobering thought and strong case against OSAS that Solomon’s soul would end up in hell. Here is a man to whom God appeared twice, whose father was King David, who was used by God to write so much scripture, Proverbs, Song of Solomon, and Ecclesiastes.

I Kings 11:4-9 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, [that] his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as [was] the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as [did] David his father. Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that [is] before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon. And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice
How did this ancient symbol of the occult, and Lucifer, Satan, the devil, find its way to be a symbol of the Jewish people, and become the major symbol today of the Jewish people, even being on the Israeli flag?

The first martyr of the Christian church, Stephen, in his defense before the Sanhedrin, warned the Jewish nation, as he reviewed the history of Israel. (Acts 7:42-43). God's Word warns us, in the prophecy of Amos. (Amos 5:26). This star was undoubtedly the SIX-POINTED STAR -- the star associated with sexual depravity, and whoring after false gods. It is the Hexagram from occult, magic, and necromancy of Egypt! But, how did this figure become popular in Israel?

In one word, the answer is Solomon. Solomon, after he became king of Israel, violated all the specific commands of God to kings, on an unprecedented scale. Those special commandments of God to the kings, which Solomon violated like no other, are found in Deut 17:15-19. There is NO Wonder that the goal of freemasonry is to rebuild Solomon’s temple. 1 Ki 3:1 And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh's daughter, and brought her into the city of David, until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about. The influence of the daughter of Pharaoh, king of Egypt, was no doubt considerable, as she was pre-eminent and most exalted among all of all his wives.

Solomon who loved the Lord in the beginning of his reign, turned away from the true path of worship as he grew older. 1 Ki 11:1-2 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.

1 Ki 11:9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

Solomon worshipped, among other gods, Ashtoreth (Eastarte, Isis, Venus, Aphrodite), Milcom or Molech, and Chemosh. These satanic rituals included human sacrifice, witchcraft, and sexual orgies. Solomon built high places, temples, and altars, for these pagan abominations, for all his foreign wives, and joined them to burn incense and do sacrifice to their gods. It was, without any doubt, Solomon, and NOT David, who adopted the Hexagram, which became known as Solomon's Seal, or Solomon’s Shield. He became a wizard, or consulter of demons, and the walked in forbidden occult powers of darkness, of Lucifer, Satan, the devil. Thus the hexagram became a prominent symbol in ancient Israel which can be traced no farther back than Solomon. He adopted it from the pagan nations around him.

There is no evidence to connect the hexagram with David, his father. There is no reason to believe that David, a man after God's own heart, would ever adopt a Satanic, occult, or pagan symbol for his "shield." But Satan the devil, the chief of liars and deceivers, would certainly love to have you think so! (Rev.12:9; John 8:44).

Why and how did the six-pointed star -- the pagan occult symbol -- become connected with the MODERN state of Israel? It was adopted as the family crest or shield by the Rothschild family during the 19th century. The Rothschilds bought a great deal of property in "Israel," from the Turks and Arabs, and were largest financial supporters of the Zionist movement in the early decades. The influence of the Rothschilds and their heavy financial support of Israel, led the Jewish nation to adopt the so-called "Star of David" as their own symbol as a nation.

As God's people, we should have NO PART in the use of these perverted, corrupt, occult, Luciferian symbols, and everything they represent! They are an abomination in the eyes of our Holy, Almighty God!

This popular Jewish symbol, is not as Jewish as people are led to believe. It is very popular. It appears on many synagogues and as well as on THE NATIONAL FLAG OF ISRAEL. The star symbol IS VERY OLD and was used as a decoration by MANY ANCIENT CULTURES. The oldest known example dates back to the time of Noah, almost 4,400 years ago. However, by NO MEANS is this star the oldest Jewish symbol, any more than it should be considered Jewish at all. The oldest known symbol of Israel, is NOT the falsely so-called Star of David; but, THE BURNING BUSH as mentioned in Exodus. Exo 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Though not the oldest of the symbols of Israel, the NEW, soon to be, flag of the Nation of Judah, which will emerge when Jewish people look upon Him whom we have ALL pierced. The NEW FLAG will be the 7 branched candle stand, the gold Menorah on a sky blue background. Some say the burning bush symbolized Israel, A NATION NOT CONSUMED. In spite of many nations trying to annihilate the Jews, God has promised to preserve them and this has proven true in history.

The star of Solomon, or Luciferian star, dates back over 4000 years, and was in many ancient cultures. This is very important because THIS STAR HAS BEEN CONNECTED TO FALSE PAGAN WORSHIP and Moses had a very difficult time getting the people of Israel to forsake this false religion. During the Middle Ages the symbol became connected with MAGIC and protection, along with the pentagram or five-pointed star. The connection with magic DATES MUCH EARLIER THAN THE MIDDLE AGES for both stars. This can easily be proven by a quick study on magic and witchcraft.

The so-called Star of David also called the Shield of David, or Mogen David, in reality, is the Seal of Solomon, when he turned reprobate, Luciferian, and was fully given over to the occult. The STAR OF DAVID IS NOT MENTIONED IN SCRIPTURE.

Though the phrase "Star of David" itself does not appear in the Bible, it is obvious that THERE IS A STAR MENTIONED. ALSO WE SHOULD TAKE SPECIAL NOTE OF TWO TABERNACLES MENTIONED IN SCRIPTURE

There always have been TRUE an FALSE tabernacles. There were TWO TABERNACLES in the wilderness. The true and the false. Notice how the Word of God clearly identifies these two tabernacles and places THE FALSE ONE WITH A STAR.

• THE TRUE - Psa 78:59-60 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel: So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men;
  • THE FALSE - Amos 5:25-26 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. THE TABERNACLE OF YOUR MOLOCH AND CHIUN your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, WHICH YE MADE TO YOURSELVES.
Source: http://www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

-

As for the Islamic connection, well, I certainly think the similarities are striking. It's insisted it isn't freemasonic Saturn worship... but, it is people dressed in white forming a circle around a black cube object.

I now wonder whether the 'five pillars of Islam' ('goals' of Islam) relate to the five goals of Satan as declared in Isaiah 14:13. The Pillars of Islam are obligatory, which means they're based on works - works, which the Bible consistently declares do not save.

Last edited:

manama

Star
if i had a dollar for every person bringing up the "black cube" "satanic" thingy, id be rivaling the rothchilds in money rn.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@manama -

Would it be more accurate to say that both the Star of David and the Black Cube of Mecca are not automatically connected to other symbolism, any more than the tiger suggests a relationship between these two organisations?

logo.png 5663201_15117003361772_rId5.jpg

Serveto

Star
Unless the issue is the color of the cube, black, it seems to me that Muslims only circumambulate around a cube, but Christians are expecting to ultimately live in one. Anyway, and although I am not a geometrist, a celestial city built "foursquare" sounds to me like some sort of cube, or at least a perfect square.

Last edited:

SpektaCoolAir

Established
Surah al-Hajj:

وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لإِبْرَهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَن لاَّ تُشْرِكْ بِى شَيْئاً وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِىَ لِلطَّآئِفِينَ وَالْقَآئِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ

“And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Ibraheem the site of the House, [saying], ‘Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.” [26]

وَأَذِّن فِى النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالاً وَعَلَى كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِن كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَميِقٍ

“And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass” [27]

لِّيَشْهَدُواْ مَنَـفِعَ لَهُمْ وَيَذْكُرُواْ اسْمَ اللَّهِ فِى أَيَّامٍ مَّعْلُومَـتٍ عَلَى مَا رَزَقَهُمْ مِّن بَهِيمَةِ الاٌّنْعَامِ فَكُلُواْ مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُواْ الْبَآئِسَ الْفَقِيرَ

“That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor.” [28]

ثُمَّ لْيَقْضُواْ تَفَثَهُمْ وَلْيُوفُواْ نُذُورَهُمْ وَلْيَطَّوَّفُواْ بِالْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ

“Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient House.” [29]

“That [has been commanded], and whoever honors the sacred ordinances of Allah – it is best for him in the sight of his Lord. And permitted to you are the grazing livestock, except what is recited to you. So avoid the uncleanliness of idols and avoid false statement” [30]

لِّكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ جَعَلْنَا مَنسَكاً هُمْ نَاسِكُوهُ فَلاَ يُنَـزِعُنَّكَ فِى الاٌّمْرِ وَادْعُ إِلَى رَبِّكَ إِنَّكَ لَعَلَى هُدًى مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

“For every religion We have appointed rites which they perform. So, [O Muhammad], let the disbelievers not contend with you over the matter but invite them to your Lord. Indeed, you are upon straight guidance.” [67]

https://versebyversequranstudycircle.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/and-complete-the-hajj-and-umrah-for-allah/

طواف – Tawaaf which comes from the Arabic root طاف means ’round, circuit, beat, round-trip, circumambulation of the Ka’bah, to go about, walk about, move about, ride about, run around, to surround, to encompass, to encircle.

The circular movement involved in Tawaf pivots around a nucleus. This circular movement infuses and thrusts into one’s consciousness that life should have a nucleus. That nucleus is Allah. The movements of life, as the movement in Tawaf, should be pivoted around Allah and His commands. This feeling of nucleus is refreshed in one’s heart seven times in Tawaf. And, by corollary, a Muslim’s entire life – behaviour, thoughts, emotions, actions – must necessarily be in harmony with his faith in his Lord.

https://yassarnalquran.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/the-miracle-in-tawaf-the-purpose-of-human-existence/

Do you know why the Tawaf (circumambulation) around the Ka’aba is “Anticlockwise”?

Modern Science has proved many things that confirms the importance of Tawaf around the Ka’aba “Anticlockwise.”

1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”

2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.

Considering the globe as a whole, you will notice that:

3) The moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.

4) The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction.

5) The earth revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

6) The planets of the Solar system revolvearound the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

7) The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.

8) All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction.

That is: When we revolve around the Ka’aba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe.

Worshipping Allah in one direction. Praising Allah in one direction.

And all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.

When we tour around the Ka’aba, we are travelling in the land travelled by all the prophets of Allah from the prophet Adam (PBUH) to the prophet Mohamed (PBUH). The Ka’aba in Makkah is never free from circumambulators.

SubhanAllah.
Allahu aklam. Allah knows best.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140715193031-55327442-do-you-know-why-the-tawaf-circumbulation-around-the-ka-aba-is-anticlockwise

SpektaCoolAir

Established
I now wonder whether the 'five pillars of Islam' ('goals' of Islam)
five pillars - goals of islam?

where do you get that definition from?

the goal (singular) of islam is to rid the world of paganism/satanism & false doctrines & call the people to the worship of The One & Only Creator of the heavens - the earth & what's in between (pure monotheism).

the five pillars are a means to establish & keep the connection to The Almighty upright in this world full of distractions.
a constant reminder of your purpose in life (to worship Him (alone)).

The Pillars of Islam are obligatory,
they are obligatory on anybody who wants to be amongst the successful in this world & in the hereafter (people of paradise).
the rest can do whatever they like.

there is no compulsion:

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Qur'an 2:256; interpretation of the meaning)

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Qur'an 10:99; interpretation of the meaning)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Qur'an 3:20; interpretation of the meaning)

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” (Qur'an 5:99; interpretation of the meaning)

“And say: ‘The truth is from your Lord.’ Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve.”
(Qur'an 18:29; interpretation of the meaning)

“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakeel (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance).’” (Qur'an 10:108; interpretation of the meaning)

“Whosoever does righteous good deeds, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.” (Qur'an 41:46; interpretation of the meaning)

and it goes on & on ...

which means they're based on works - works, which the Bible consistently declares do not save.
it's a compilation of both - faith & works - they go hand in hand.

one without the other - useless!

z gharib

Veteran
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Qur'an 2:256; interpretation of the meaning)

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” (Qur'an 10:99; interpretation of the meaning)

“So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to God, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in God’s sight are all of His servants.” (Qur'an 3:20; interpretation of the meaning)

“The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.”
(Qur'an 5:99; interpretation of the meaning)

And say: ‘The truth is from your Lord.’ Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve.”
(Qur'an 18:29; interpretation of the meaning)

“Say: ‘O you mankind! Now truth (i.e. the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad), has come to you from your Lord. So whosoever receives guidance, he does so for the good of his own self; and whosoever goes astray, he does so to his own loss; and I am not (set) over you as a Wakeel (disposer of affairs to oblige you for guidance).’” (Qur'an 10:108; interpretation of the meaning)

Whosoever does righteous good deeds, it is for (the benefit of) his ownself; and whosoever does evil, it is against his ownself. And your Lord is not at all unjust to (His) slaves.” (Qur'an 41:46; interpretation of the meaning

z gharib

Veteran
6:12
Say: "Unto whom belongs all that is in the heavens and on earth?" Say: "Unto God, who has
willed upon Himself the law of grace and mercy."
He will assuredly gather you all together on the Day of Resurrection, [the coming of] which is
beyond all doubt: yet those who have squandered their own selves - it is they who refuse to
believe [in Him], (6:13) although His is all that dwells in the night and the day, and He alone is
all-hearing, all-knowing.

6:14
Say: "Am I to take for my master anyone but God, the Originator of the heavens and the earth,
when it is He who gives nourishment and Himself needs none?"
Say: "I am bidden to be foremost among those who surrender themselves unto God, and not to
be among those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him."

z gharib

Veteran
And if it distress thee that those who deny the truth turn their backs on thee - why, then, if thou
art able to go down deep into the earth or to ascend a ladder unto heaven in order to bring them a
[yet more convincing] message, [do so;] but [remember that] had God so willed, He would
indeed have gathered them all unto [His] guidance. Do not, therefore, allow thyself to ignore
[God's ways]. (6:36) Only they who listen [with their hearts] can respond to a call; and as for the
dead [of heart], God [alone] can raise them from the dead, whereupon unto Him they shall
return.

Al Qura'an 6:35

Surah al-Hajj:

وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لإِبْرَهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَن لاَّ تُشْرِكْ بِى شَيْئاً وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِىَ لِلطَّآئِفِينَ وَالْقَآئِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ

“And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Ibraheem the site of the House, [saying], ‘Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.” [26]

وَأَذِّن فِى النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالاً وَعَلَى كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِن كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَميِقٍ

“And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass” [27]

لِّيَشْهَدُواْ مَنَـفِعَ لَهُمْ وَيَذْكُرُواْ اسْمَ اللَّهِ فِى أَيَّامٍ مَّعْلُومَـتٍ عَلَى مَا رَزَقَهُمْ مِّن بَهِيمَةِ الاٌّنْعَامِ فَكُلُواْ مِنْهَا وَأَطْعِمُواْ الْبَآئِسَ الْفَقِيرَ

“That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor.” [28]

ثُمَّ لْيَقْضُواْ تَفَثَهُمْ وَلْيُوفُواْ نُذُورَهُمْ وَلْيَطَّوَّفُواْ بِالْبَيْتِ الْعَتِيقِ

“Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient House.” [29]

“That [has been commanded], and whoever honors the sacred ordinances of Allah – it is best for him in the sight of his Lord. And permitted to you are the grazing livestock, except what is recited to you. So avoid the uncleanliness of idols and avoid false statement” [30]

لِّكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ جَعَلْنَا مَنسَكاً هُمْ نَاسِكُوهُ فَلاَ يُنَـزِعُنَّكَ فِى الاٌّمْرِ وَادْعُ إِلَى رَبِّكَ إِنَّكَ لَعَلَى هُدًى مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

“For every religion We have appointed rites which they perform. So, [O Muhammad], let the disbelievers not contend with you over the matter but invite them to your Lord. Indeed, you are upon straight guidance.” [67]

https://versebyversequranstudycircle.wordpress.com/2012/10/20/and-complete-the-hajj-and-umrah-for-allah/

Do you know why the Tawaf (circumambulation) around the Ka’aba is “Anticlockwise”?

Modern Science has proved many things that confirms the importance of Tawaf around the Ka’aba “Anticlockwise.”

1) The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”

2) The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.

Considering the globe as a whole, you will notice that:

3) The moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.

4) The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction.

5) The earth revolves around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

6) The planets of the Solar system revolvearound the sun in an anti-clockwise direction.

7) The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.

8) All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction.

That is: When we revolve around the Ka’aba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe.

Worshipping Allah in one direction. Praising Allah in one direction.

And all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.

When we tour around the Ka’aba, we are travelling in the land travelled by all the prophets of Allah from the prophet Adam (PBUH) to the prophet Mohamed (PBUH). The Ka’aba in Makkah is never free from circumambulators.

SubhanAllah.
Allahu aklam. Allah knows best.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20140715193031-55327442-do-you-know-why-the-tawaf-circumbulation-around-the-ka-aba-is-anticlockwise
I believe All of this is idol worship. Allah is not God. And people who worship God's creation are not worshiping the one True God but a counterfeit god. Islam is a pagan religion just like Catholicism.

My point of view is that these symbols are not actually evil at all. It simply the perversion of them that is evil. Satan in the bible simply counterfeits and steals everything his creator does. So of course he would turn God's creation of the hexagon on Saturn and make it an idol. In the bible the Ark was a symbol along with a lot of other things. So I don't really believe that symbols are evil. I also don't believe in the video that I posted is necessarily accurate when it comes to "the star of David" The bible says that Christ is the Star of David not Israel or a symbol. However, that does not mean that humans didn't create this symbol for evil from the beginning. It could have been a "good" symbol and turned into "evil" because that is what evil does. No different than how sex is a Godly thing but corrupted by the world.

Does that make sense? I didn't mean that I did not want to be educated. I was just stating that I already understand how evil the jews are and have read everything that you have posted before. But I also see videos like "the March to Zion" and immediately think it is propaganda to hate the jews because people like Steven Anderson are involved and I do not like him. I think he is evil and distorting the bible. The bible also says that the whole world will hate the jews. I also understand that it says there will be false jews who are not really jews. I just have not figured out what to believe yet in all of this.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran

The star is NOT a pagan star like I thought.
Satan counterfeits everything to destroy what God made for good.
Then I guess he counterfeited jesus huh....Lest you forget jesus was a Jew, born a Jew and died a Jew...So in essence your attack on the Star of David is actually an attack on your own belief system. An attack on the very person you hold so dear.