The Truth About Movements Such As Black Lives Matter

DesertRose

Superstar
Systemic racism is a monumental problem in the US:
On November 15, 1996, there was a town meeting in Los Angeles on allegations of CIA involvement in drug trafficking. Former Los Angeles Police Narcotics Detective Mike Ruppert seized the opportunity to confront then CIA Director John Deutch.

Damien50

Star
@Etagloc

I never met him until last year. 23 years absent.

you come from generations of "doing the right thing". You probably grew up with your dad. So if you went around your family you would be around people doing... whatever "doing the right thing" looks... I wouldn't know about that.

I grew up in the city, in the ghetto, with daily homicides and crime left and right. My family was well off despite their surroundings.

My dad was a drug dealer but I grew up without him. I don't know really even know who my dad is, I grew up not knowing him.

My family.... I come from generations of drug addicts. My family.... drug addiction, gangbanging, all types of negative stuff.

Now someone can point the finger at the people in family but what else is in my family? Schizophrenia and mental instability. People don't choose to have those sorts of issues.

I mean... if you came from generations of mentally unstable drug addicts, how would you be?

My mother has bipolar and mania. Her father had MPD. I'm fine. Results may vary.

I am not saying it isn't cool for you to come from a good family. Nor am I saying it isn't cool for you to be doing positive things. But if you come from a good family and you simply manage to reproduce the positive, good cycles that you were born into... I mean... it's just rigged.

It's just as easy to do the right thing as it is to do the wrong thing.

If you come from a "good" family, it's just rigged- of course you're going to do positive things. If you come from a messed up family, you're going to do other things.

That's an ignorant statement. It's not unheard of in my family or in others for there to be those that never or take longer to get "onboard".

I don't think someone is better or worse because of what family they come from. And that's crazy cuz you can't expect other people to be like what you described if you don't come from the sort of family they come from.

I'm not expecting anything from anyone but noting what I believed to be a missing component.

You sound like middle-class from middle-class background and it's not cool that the ones from the slums might look at you funny but I also understand because it's like Kendrick Lamar said, "that's a lifestyle that we never knew". If you're born into some lifestyle you can't get mad at other people for not being born into that lifestyle.

We've been poor before to the point of only eating beans and hotdogs for a year with my only real meals coming from school. The generation before me has been poor because they relied on the work schedule of GMC. We weren't excluded from poverty. crime, discrimination, bad neighborhoods, drugs, mental illness, one parent homes and wtf ever else I don't "know". I don't really understand how or where you drew such ludicrous and baseless accusations from me giving an example.

Etagloc

Superstar
I apologize. You're the one who knows your background. I'm not out to argue with anyone about what they know more about. I see what you're saying as far as the BLM thing... I just feel like it's one side of the coin but I suppose both sides of the coin are necessary.... I mean I think the system is evil but you are right that individual morality is necessary.

Etagloc

Superstar
I mean, maybe there are people who argue for social morality and people who argue for individual morality

and I think maybe those people are like philosophers who used to argue about rationalism versus empiricism when I think it's generally now agreed that the empiricists and the rationalists were both right.

mecca

Superstar
Their options are limited due to a lack of economic clout.
They are being gunned down even the kids have no reprieve.
Every movement gets subverted by the controller snakes (like Soros)and it is their goons that instigate violence.
I am curious what suggestions would you bring forth to stop their murder by the enforcers of the system?
True.

The evidence is there in Black Lives Matter that these people want to create ANARCHY and CHAOS while sucking off of the teat of capitalism, consumerism, and benefits (dole money) while funding their terrorist activities and drug culture.
No the people that co opted the movement want anarchy and chaos. You know, the same bankers that co opted the 1% movement (forgot the name, maybe Occupy Walstreet?)..

''
These kinds of Africans are TAINTING the good Africans and people get a fixed attitude of "all Africans are bad". Same with the attitude "all Muslims are bad".
The problem is that the very people saying these things (usually Europeans) dont say "we're all bad because of colonialism". So the only groups that get judged based on what the minority does are groups other than Europeans.

They wish to overthrow order, overthrow police, and make a third-world hellhole out of everything achieved in the Western World.

THINK before you ACT.
Theres a difference between low level protesters and the bankers who are funding these protests. The low level protesters are not trying to achieve what you say they are. The bankers? Well yes they are. So where exactly is your anger directed to?

mecca

Superstar
No the people that co opted the movement want anarchy and chaos. You know, the same bankers that co opted the 1% movement (forgot the name, maybe Occupy Walstreet?)..

The problem is that the very people saying these things (usually Europeans) dont say "we're all bad because of colonialism". So the only groups that get judged based on what the minority does are groups other than Europeans.

Theres a difference between low level protesters and the bankers who are funding these protests. The low level protesters are not trying to achieve what you say they are. The bankers? Well yes they are. So where exactly is your anger directed to?
Very true.

Haich

Superstar
@rainerann is spot on, you don't need to funding to redefine the curriculum. Who decides what students learn in schools anyway? Just a bunch of well off middle class or upper class individuals. Here the U.K. Have their own education secretary who deals with the reforms of education. Our standardised examinations have been reformed of late and the tests are incredibly difficult.

An example of a GCSE question I taught last year:

Analyse the extract and decipher the author's thoughts and intentions with regards to the 1940s political climate.

This is supposed to be a question for 15 year olds lol! I didn't come across anything that tricky until I was 18...

The system is rigged against the little man and the poor man. Unfortunately the black community are furthered burdened by the constant break down of the family home and the gentrification of areas. I do believe it's a class issue but there's also a systematic attempt to keep ethnic minorities below the poverty line

Haich

Superstar
What's a person to base their morality on if they're not taught it from home? Education starts with the parents. If parents don't plant a seed of morality in their child's mind and educate them on how to be a better person and not follow the bad eggs of their communities then what chance do those kids have?

Irresponsible parenting leads to irresponsible kids being caught up in the ignorance around them. Many black kids don't have that support system, other ethnic minorities are lucky that the family breakdown stats aren't as high. I can count with my hands how many black peoples I know that grew up with a stable home. What chance does that kid have if the streets raise him or her? On top of that there are local resources for those members of black community trying to make a difference, now they can't even protest without being mowed down by police

I will say one thing, young people are ultimately responsible for their own actions when they are of age. What I mean is, you can't always blame or equate your past with your issues and woes, however, with the odds stacked against them they are lost in the systematic destruction and narrative of the black community.

Haich

Superstar
Stats matter they measure the frequency and disposition of displaced communities.

Don't mean to make this a matter of colonialism but it plays a part in the greater picture; 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants in the west have a serious confliction with identity. I'm Somali but I don't adhere to any cultural customs, I consider my values more British although my faith also plays a part in it too. Some aren't able to find their identity which causes a diaspora and identity crisis

Your name is too ethnic so you won't have the same chances as other natives; my surname is Omar and I can honestly say after I graduated with a 1st degree in 2013 it took me a year to find a job. I got interviews but no one really took me on. My friend Jorden got a lesser grade than me, she wasn't too academic and her resume wasn't as detailed as mine. She had little to no experience in her field but managed to get a job instantly.

This is what I mean when I say the odds are stacked against us, it's not a victim card but it's the institutional racism which is apparent in almost every industry, from work to home environments and education, the black community doesn't have any consistent stability

justjess

Superstar
There's a reason that minorities are systematically oppressed in every single institution and that their families have been destroyed and immoral taboo practices purposely introduced into their communities and allowed to flourish..

If mjnorities are kept down economically and beat down enough by all these factors then white people will look at them with disdain, even poor white people who will scapegoat them as the reason for their own issues. This is all necessary so that the lower classes - poor and working class - hate eachother so much they will never unite despite the fact they have more in common then they do with anyone else and face a lot of the same issues.

If we can't unite then the common enemy - the ones orchestrating all this shit to begin with - are safe in their ivory towers. We will kill each other way before we turn our attention to them. It's enough of a warning system for them to have the chance to throw out some carrots to appease us And shut us up again for a while.

That's the whole reason any civil rights or women's rights were granted at all. That's probably why gays are being granted any rights now. Shut us up, keep us divided hating eachother.. once were calm enough start taking things away again and blame our renewed suffering on some new group (currently immigrants). Rinse and repeat. And we are just as much to blame for being big enough idiots to fall for it time and time again.

Honestly if we don't put identity politics aside we are going to be doomed to this cycle eternally imo.

DesertRose

Superstar
"Systemic racism is about the way racism is built right into every level of our society. Many people point to what they see as less in-your-face prejudice and bias these days, compared to decades past, but as Archbishop Desmond Tutu said, “If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.”

While fewer people may consider themselves racist, racism itself persists in our schools, offices, court system, police departments, and elsewhere. Think about it: when white people occupy most positions of decision-making power, people of color have a difficult time getting a fair shake, let alone getting ahead. Bottom line: we have a lot of work to do."

https://www.rt.com/news/394435-germany-brutal-takedown-fare-dodger/
Black man brutally pulled out of train by inspectors in Munich (VIDEO)

Two ticket inspectors of the Deutsche Bahn German train system were caught on camera savagely dragging a black man out of a train after he reportedly refused to provide his ID and pay a fine for not having a ticket.
The alleged fare-dodger could be seen vehemently clinging on metal handrails, as two men in uniform ferociously battle to get him out of the suburban S-Bahn train, headed to Munich city center from the airport.

While one of the inspectors tries to remove the man’s hands from the handrails, another can be seen grabbing the man’s neck as he leans back towards the doors. As the scene unfolds, a woman filming the struggle tells the inspectors: “It’s absolutely not OK what you’re doing, the guy didn’t do anything to you.”
“You should be ashamed of yourself, this is racism what you’re doing,” she can be heard saying. “Why are you doing this? He paid.” The woman continues filming until someone seemingly tries to stop her.

The two controllers eventually manage to get the man out on the platform and bring him to the ground, pressing his face against the asphalt, as the woman yells that the men in uniform were doing it “because he’s black.”

Lisa

Superstar
Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
1594267643208.jpeg

Resistor

Established
Black Lives Matter Leader Toronto Believes White People are Subhuman, Calls Them ‘Genetic Defects’ – Begs ‘Allah’ to Help Her ‘Not Kill White Folks’
View attachment 39008