The Truth About Movements Such As Black Lives Matter

justjess

Superstar
Talk to your party..
And what party would that be Lisa? 1) I’m not a democrat, 2) both parties are guilty on that 3) the democrats aren’t in power right now

@polymoog I don’t think a rush to classifying people as terrorists after some instances of riots is going to help anything especially when the origin of that violence is not clear and does not appear to be entirely organic. If you can sit here and say the kkk is used to fan flames and run by the CIA how can’t you see the other end? For BLM, Antifa, and the actual events that went down at those protests?

at the same time we have had numerous young black men found hanging from trees in public places all over the country lately. Barely a blip on the airwaves about it. Deemed suicide in a bunch of cases but... extremely rare for someone to commit suicide in that manner. If not impossible.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
You sound just like them though.
Who are “them” and why exactly do I sound like “them” - I believe in leftist economic policies, that’s pretty much the only thing we have in common and even there we diverge because as far as I’m concerned there all a bunch of corrupt sell outs. I guess the problem with reducing everything a person says to sound bites is that you easily miscategorize them (that’s a problem by design though, isn’t it?)

you sound just like Fox News and claim to never watch it while posting tucker Carlson videos incessantly..

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
You think 20 year old black men have life insurance policies they are trying to protect? Men don’t typically hang up outside of institutional settings to begin with. And when someone does hang up it is almost always in a private place where they can’t be interrupted since an interruption means it won’t work.
I think the insurance part was speculation. Granted I didn't read it, I just remembered it from the time. I don't think there's a bunch of lynchings going on. Crazy world with manufactured news. My give a damn is busted.

Edit: The Atlantic has an article on it too, but it reads like a novel.

justjess

Superstar
I think the insurance part was speculation. Granted I didn't read it, I just remembered it from the time. I don't think there's a bunch of lynchings going on. Crazy world with manufactured news. My give a damn is busted.
I think that is probably most of the point. Busting everyone’s give a damn.

Lisa

Superstar
Who are “them” and why exactly do I sound like “them” - I believe in leftist economic policies, that’s pretty much the only thing we have in common and even there we diverge because as far as I’m concerned there all a bunch of corrupt sell outs. I guess the problem with reducing everything a person says to sound bites is that you easily miscategorize them (that’s a problem by design though, isn’t it?)

you sound just like Fox News and claim to never watch it while posting tucker Carlson videos incessantly..
I only just started watching Tucker Carlson recently...he seems to have some good points. Otherwise I don’t watch anything else..which is why I just post Tucker’s stuff. Idk what Fox News sounds like..

I’m not sure it’s a problem by design but you do sound like you back dem policies like abortion..

justjess

Superstar
I only just started watching Tucker Carlson recently...he seems to have some good points. Otherwise I don’t watch anything else..which is why I just post Tucker’s stuff. Idk what Fox News sounds like..

I’m not sure it’s a problem by design but you do sound like you back dem policies like abortion..
Fox News sounds like you lol. You know exactly what they sound like because you regurgitate them

I hate to break it to you but there’s people in every political camp that are pro choice. People are more then their position on one issue.

(21% of republicans id as pro choice, only 32% believe abortion should be completely illegal)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
BLM Anti-Police Hate-Fest Comes To Small-Town America
This is what a cultural revolution looks like.
Business owners who just reopened after the Covid 19 lock downs closed their shops and stood in front of their stores guarding them from potential looters. One restaurant owner had to cordon off his sidewalk tables with caution tape to protect his customers from the crowds. A long-time Yardley friendly couple that regularly sit on their front porch on Main Street were visibly armed as the protesters marched in front of their home. There are a lot of residents who are not happy about having an anti-police hate fest walking down Main Street blocking a state road and forcing businesses to close.

One of the saddest sights were the faces of the young people who are ashamed of their country and have been so thoroughly indoctrinated into believing that police are racist. Ironically, Washington’s Crossing is just four miles up the road from Yardley and although they were raised here, they have no concept of their own country’s history or how men younger than them fought and died for their freedom. Their teachers, parents and community leaders have failed them by filling their hearts with hatred and lies. BLM exploits the anger they inculcated and now have an army of deluded young white activists who they are using to destroy their own futures. The few bright students that see through the lies are bullied and ridiculed into silence.

Soon after the protests residents started taking down their American flags and putting up Black Lives Matter signs on their lawns. This is either the result of fear of being ostracized, a deterrence against looting or just virtue signaling in actual support. This is what a cultural revolution looks like, a small towns history is eradicated, town leaders sell out, useful idiots bow down, cowards acquiesce and the few patriots that are left load their weapons. In the spirit of Yardley’s original brave abolitionists local officers continue to protect our freedoms even when they are being called racists and killers.

Lisa

Superstar
Get woke..go broke..

Ratings for NFL season opener between the Chiefs and Texans drops 13 percent - attracting 19.3 million viewers - amid BLM support and booing from the crowd

I found America a lot more racist than the UK, yet we are told England is one of the worst racist places in the world, which i highly disagree with, yeah there are a few hard line racists in the UK but they are mocked at best and attacked at worst. BLM in the UK has just caused tensions that were not there.
Ive been to a few countries and well the UK is not racist compared to many Italy and America being the worst, but in America it seems both sides are racist, there's a real them an d us attitude. One example is while over in Memphis i made a point of going to the civil rights museum, im quite into the history of Civil rights and well i wanted to see this spot for his historical importance, but the moment i walked in that place it was made obvious i was not welcome, the black staff were incredibly rude and off. but then i saw racism towards black and Asians while there.
Im from the UK and being polite to everyone is just in my blood regardless of colour so it was quite off putting.

police wise, well as people have said our police are polite and there to serve us, so it never occurred to me to not be nice to teh police, i got lost in LA and asked some officers for directions ( its drilled into us as kids to ask a policeman if we are lost, so it comes naturally to us) and asked for a photo with some mounted police for my sister who is a horse fan, never had any trouble, but then i am white so that might have helped.

But i dont trust BLM i think they are racist in there movement, they cause derision and encourage attacks. i certainly disagreed with the London BLM who defaced and tried to burn the cenotaph, a war memorial for ALL races who fought for the UK during wars.