The Truth About Movements Such As Black Lives Matter

Dan

Veteran
The evidence is there in Black Lives Matter that these people want to create ANARCHY and CHAOS while sucking off of the teat of capitalism, consumerism, and benefits (dole money) while funding their terrorist activities and drug culture.

These kinds of Africans are TAINTING the good Africans and people get a fixed attitude of "all Africans are bad". Same with the attitude "all Muslims are bad". I might as well say "all Cockneys are bank-robbers". There is an element of the media that PERPETUATES THIS LIE.

They want to make you think that all Africans are hip-hop thinking. Pathetic.

They wish to overthrow order, overthrow police, and make a third-world hellhole out of everything achieved in the Western World.

THINK before you ACT.

Haich

Superstar
Maybe they're just tired of the police brutality they've been subjected to, maybe they're tired of feeling forgotten and maybe they're tired of their race being a hindrance in getting a job...

I sympathise with the origins of the movement, some extreme Afrocentrics believe blacks are supreme and the white man is the devil, now that's of course ludicrous but I do feel their anger

Dan

Veteran
Maybe they're just tired of the police brutality they've been subjected to, maybe they're tired of feeling forgotten and maybe they're tired of their race being a hindrance in getting a job...

I sympathise with the origins of the movement, some extreme Afrocentrics believe blacks are supreme and the white man is the devil, now that's of course ludicrous but I do feel their anger
There is no police brutality in London. I was arrested several times, imprisoned three times, and AT NO TIME did I witness police brutality. That is nine months living in the system of Her Majesty's Institution of Wormwood Scrubs. NO ABUSE WAS COMMITTED.

This BLM is a bunch of drug-addicted troublemakers trying to overthrow order. They LIE.

If any physical violence was committed against them then they INITIATED IT.

Haich

Superstar
There is no police brutality in London. I was arrested several times, imprisoned three times, and AT NO TIME did I witness police brutality. That is nine months living in the system of Her Majesty's Institution of Wormwood Scrubs. NO ABUSE WAS COMMITTED.

This BLM is a bunch of drug-addicted troublemakers trying to overthrow order. They LIE.

If any physical violence was committed against them then they INITIATED IT.
Oh I was referring to the American movement.

Are you talking about the recent protests in east London? Yh a young guy died in police custody but it's not clear if he sustained injuries from police which caused his death, or if he was already ill

Dan

Veteran
Oh I was referring to the American movement.

Are you talking about the recent protests in east London? Yh a young guy died in police custody but it's not clear if he sustained injuries from police which caused his death, or if he was already ill
London is a generally liberal and peaceful place. The police here treat all with restraint but slow to physical abuse. The worst I had was a kind of snarky sarcasm. I beat the door and walls, calmed down, and they talked to me on an even keel, even offered me a book to read to pass the time.

If somebody died in a situation then they are partly to blame. You don't just die for no reason. Didn't you read that this "victim" was full of drugs and that he had no such injuries to the neck as was claimed by these SJWs? Most of these so-called victims were out of their minds and in their frenzies, CAUSED their own deaths.

But then again, there is the element of confusion between the police and the perpetrator. I have heard of mentally-ill people suffering in custody. The problem is when SANE PEOPLE act like they are mentally-ill, and martyr themselves, killing themselves in custody. Then their (primarily black) community gets an excuse to cause anarchy.

Another problem is that if such abuses (police brutality) did exist in the Western World, then how could it be proved if the system was corrupt and they could turn off the cameras at will? I'm sure not all of these people are corrupt. I have met some, very decent people.

Dan

Veteran
América and the UK are very different. While BLM and the whole "race wars" is huge in the United States, in Europe and the UK the main attention is focused on migrants and islamic extremist terrorism.
The majority of "terrorism" is right here on our home shores. The illusion is that "we need to stop the foreigners coming in". Europe, UK, and America is infiltrated by extremists hiding behind laws, and living in our houses.

India

Rookie
I cannot comment on how things are in the UK but in the US, it is definitely a problem. It is a battle between races and certain races think they are better than others and it varies between states. Police brutality and racial profiling has become a huge issue and many are turning a blind eye. Even when the BLM peacefully protests, they are ridiculed and ignored and even laughed at by others. In turn, this leads to more aggressive protesting and then riots. I believe there are many people who abuse this movement and use it as an excuse to act reckless and partake in riots but for the most part, the movement is needed here in the US and the US should really start making changes to help ease this issue. I don't see it happening anytime soon though. I think things will continue to get worse and tensions will rise. The end is near and the chaos is just beginning.

Dan

Veteran
There may not be police brutality in England but there definitely is in the USA. You wouldn't survive nine months in jail/prison here without getting your ass kicked by a CO either. I don't know how the BLM movement transfered to England, I didn't even realize it had tbh.
To quote Robocop: "Without cops this city would tear itself apart!"

Dan

Veteran
There may not be police brutality in England but there definitely is in the USA. You wouldn't survive nine months in jail/prison here without getting your ass kicked by a CO either. I don't know how the BLM movement transfered to England, I didn't even realize it had tbh.
I ask you, HOW DO YOU KNOW? The media lies to you. Have you been in prison? Proof, not theories.

Violette

Star
America has a very big problem with racism. Racism isn't just prejudice it's systemic oppression. Racist white people didn't cease to exist after the civil rights movement, they became officers, doctors, lawyers, and other positions of power. Some white guy was eating off someone's face but he wasn't shot and killed. Yet, officers justify killing black people because they feel threatened. Police brutality isn't exclusive to blacks though. White people get killed by cops too, sometimes children too. I remember when people got so upset about Harambe being killed wrongly but when a black person gets murdered by a cop it's debatable. I think cops in general abuse power and I also believe that racial tensions are placed to further Cultural Marxism.

Last edited:

Dan

Veteran
America has a very big problem with racism. Racism isn't just prejudice it's systemic oppression. Racist white people didn't cease to exist after the civil rights movement, they became officers, doctors, lawyers, and other positions of power. Some white guy was eating off someone's face but he wasn't shot and killed. Yet, officers justify killing black people because they feel threatened. Police brutality is exclusive to blacks though. White people get killed by cops too, sometimes children too. I remember when people got so upset about Harambe being killed wrongly but when a black person gets murdered by a cop it's debatable. I think cops in general abuse power and I also believe that racial tensions are placed to further Cultural Marxism.
Racism is a false label. The same situations existed hundreds or even thousands of years ago under a different "banner". It is the same old story of divide and conquer, ethnic cleansing, etc... One party fights with another for dominion. All the labels of "police" "race" "PC" and so on are just excuses. Study the animals. The grey squirrels tried to wipe out the reds because of ethnic cleansing. Nothing ever changes under the sun. So where is your all-loving God now?