The truth about Christ

Jslim

Rookie
How many of you have read the bible? "His very name is blasphemous" this refers to the anti. God is the truth. The name Jesus Christ is false, the creation of Europeans, the original is Yeshu. Christ is said to be god, god, the truth, the name Christ is false, so thus, Christ is blasphemous and the anti/devil. Futhermore, his "false image" is depicted and is worshipped. I have personally turned to the bible for help after being ceaselessly harassed by what I consider to be devils.

DavidSon

Star
How many of you have read the bible? "His very name is blasphemous" this refers to the anti. God is the truth. The name Jesus Christ is false, the creation of Europeans, the original is Yeshu. Christ is said to be god, god, the truth, the name Christ is false, so thus, Christ is blasphemous and the anti/devil. Futhermore, his "false image" is depicted and is worshipped. I have personally turned to the bible for help after being ceaselessly harassed by what I consider to be devils.
I agree we have to search to find what the reality of Christ means to us. I'm not so caught up in the names or images that the nations painted of Jesus. Sure the images are somewhat blasphemous, but that's how people could relate. The spiritual knowledge of our ancestors is a very real side of ourselves and should be respected. They're tools to be used for good or bad.

Physical and spiritual progress go together. I believe we should always care for others, and care for our self. I think our diet can play a part in achieving balance within. Whole foods, superfoods, cleansing and fasting, exercising- all go a long way to purifying the temple and feeling ONE with the ALL.

Peace and Love!