The Truth About Angels according to the Bible.

phipps

Star
True Satan can't procreate for he is an angel however the serpent(which was the most subtle creature in the field meaning he was so close to being a human) was able to for he was used by the devil to beguil Eve(beguil is to seduce, and to seduce someone leads to it being a sexual thing)

The Bible is both literal and figurative, it takes revelation to distinguish which is which.

Proverbs 30:20
[20]Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

And also another interesting thing, Cain is never mentioned to be the Son of Adam in the Bible. Instead his Father is the devil.

1 John 3:12
[12]Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

I'm not so sure as to what this means but seeds are a clear indication in the Bible as a the male seeds attached to women's eggs.

And also Abel made a blood sacrifice to God while Cain made a fruit sacrifice. Whatever sacrifice was needed must point back to the beggining in the garden of Eden.

There was a mixture of sex glands between the serpent and Eve. It wasn't an actual fruit to which Cain brought to God. That's why God was more pleased with Abel's offering.

And throughout the Bible we learn that blood is needed for the remission of sins. Not fruit offering but blood.
True Satan can't procreate for he is an angel however the serpent(which was the most subtle creature in the field meaning he was so close to being a human) was able to for he was used by the devil to beguil Eve(beguil is to seduce, and to seduce someone leads to it being a sexual thing)
The serpent/snake was just an animal like all the others God created and was not human at all. It would not have been able to think act and talk like humans. The serpent became more cunning when Satan used it as a medium to tempt Eve. God did not create the serpent/snake with the gift of speech, yet here it was having a full conversation with Eve. Only Satan through the serpent could speak obviously. Instead of Eve running away from the tree because of a snake that should not speak was speaking to her, she, in curiosity, was drawn into conversation with it. Animals cannot procreate with humans.

Seduction is not only sexual. Seduction is temptation to something attractive and in this case it was the forbidden fruit for Eve. Satan seduces us all the time and makes sin attractive to us to get us to fall. He makes it seem like we are missing out on something important if we don't do that sin that he is tempting us with. As people we always want something when we are told we can't have it. This is how Satan seduced Eve and how he seduces all of us.

The Bible is both literal and figurative, it takes revelation to distinguish which is which.
Proverbs 30:20
[20]Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
This is talking about an adulterous woman, the story of Eve in the garden of Eden isn't.

And also another interesting thing, Cain is never mentioned to be the Son of Adam in the Bible. Instead his Father is the devil.
Cain was Abel's brother in the Bible and his parents could only be Adam and Eve. The Lord asked Cain in Genesis 4:9, "Where is Abel your brother?” and Cain replied, "I do not know. Am I my brother’s keeper?” In verse 10 God said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground." Then God cursed Cain.

The devil cannot father any creature let alone humans in any form whether as an angel or when he possesses animals or people.

1 John 3:12
[12]Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
This is language Jesus used too, He said, "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it" (John 8:44). This does not mean the devil was the literal father of those Jesus was admonishing. He meant sinners behaving like the devil were his seed because they follow him. They behave just like the devil who tempted them and got them to sin. The devil is the source of all sin.

I'm not so sure as to what this means but seeds are a clear indication in the Bible as a the male seeds attached to women's eggs.
Seeds in the case of Genesis 3:15 means the descendants of man and the family of Satan. What is the family of Satan? It's sinners as Jesus said and I've posted above. In the book of Genesis we see how Cain was of the devil when he killed his brother out of jealousy. It is through Cain's line that the daughters of men come to be. The sons of God come through the line of Seth. When they married the daughters of men sin increased because the sons of God compromised by marrying the daughters of men. They became the seed of Satan too plus their offspring. The Bible tells us God regretted why he ever created man because their thoughts were wicked continuously. Hence the flood where only eight people survived.

And also Abel made a blood sacrifice to God while Cain made a fruit sacrifice. Whatever sacrifice was needed must point back to the beggining in the garden of Eden.
The Sacrifice had nothing to do with what happened at the beginning, not directly anyway. Sin was the reason but the sacrifice represented Jesus' death. Sacrifices made by God's people in the Bible represented Jesus' death. The Israelites had the sanctuary in the wilderness where they sacrificed animals. When they got to Israel they built the the temple where they continued those sacrifices. The Bible tells us in the book of Hebrews why animals had to be killed as sacrifices. "According to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission” (Hebrews 9:22). Jesus Himself said, “This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins” (Matthew 26:28). The truth is that the wage for sin is eternal death (Romans 6:23). Since all of us have sinned, all of us have earned death. When Adam and Eve sinned, they would have died at once except for Jesus, who stepped forward and offered to give His perfect life as a sacrifice to pay the death penalty for all people if they accept Him as their Saviour and God (John 3:16; Revelation 13:8). After sin, God required the sinner to bring an animal sacrifice (Genesis 4:3-7). The sinner was to kill the animal with his own hand (Leviticus 1:4-5). These sacrifices ended after Jesus the lamb that takes away the sin of the world died once and for all for all of us.

Cain did what he felt was right and disobeyed what God specifically told him he should sacrifice which was an animal. God told him, "If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire is for you, but you should rule over it” (Genesis 4:7).

There was a mixture of sex glands between the serpent and Eve. It wasn't an actual fruit to which Cain brought to God. That's why God was more pleased with Abel's offering.
How can sex glands of a snake mix with human's and create a living thing? Its impossible. Remember angels do not have sex organs so even through the serpent, the devil could not procreate in any way with humans. The fruit was literal nor does the Bible imply anything else in that story.

God was more pleased with Abel's sacrifice because he obeyed God. Abel listened to God’s words and brought an animal (probably a lamb like the Israelites and Jews had to) as an offering, while Cain brought the fruits of his own labour.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Should Christians use such language? Why do you use foul language? Its a shame you choose to do this.
It's your fault... since you are so stubborn and opinionated.

You think you know more than the shepherde... just like the pharisees thought they knew more than the Good shepherd.

What did Jesus and John call them ?

TokiEl

Superstar
The second is of angels. Job 1:6-7 depicts a heavenly council, the meetings of which happen on a certain day, "Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them" (verse 6).

Note: Satan is not called a son of God, the verse says "and Satan also came among them." This suggests Satan is not one of them but an intruder. This is confirmed by God’s question: “From where do you come?” (verse 7). The question is not intended to garner information on Satan’s whereabouts, but rather challenges his presence there. Satan, an angelic being, does not belong to the same class of beings called “sons of God” and has no right to be there. This meeting was held regularly (Job 1:6; 2:1) and Satan as representative of this earth since the fall attended these meetings. How do we know this? Satan answer's God's question by stating: [I am here] from going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it” (verse 7). Satan is there because he performs certain functions associated with “sons of God” and this entitles him to be there but he is no son of God clearly.
Satan is an angel of the cherub class who was created by YHWH and so is a son of God.

And a group of angels procreated with women which produced giant human angelic hybrids... whose spirits are the demons.

This is the seed of the serpent.

Now sit down and shut up.

The shepherde has spoken.

TokiEl

Superstar
The serpent/snake was just an animal like all the others God created and was not human at all.
Satan is not an animal.

Rev 12 9And the great dragon was hurled down— that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

You're just making things up... and telling your story.

floss

Star
Satan is an angel of the cherub class who was created by YHWH and so is a son of God.

And a group of angels procreated with women which produced giant human angelic hybrids... whose spirits are the demons.

This is the seed of the serpent.

Now sit down and shut up.

The shepherde has spoken.
Was the serpent (satan, devil, lucifer, son of God) in his angelic form(angel of light) when he tricked Eva? I don't believe it was merely a snake as well.

TokiEl

Superstar
Was the serpent (satan, devil, lucifer, son of God) in his angelic form(angel of light) when he tricked Eva?
I don't know... but calling an angel for dragon and serpent explains the huge stature of the serpent seed.

Serpents don't stop growing... just like the offsprings of the sons of God and women.

TokiEl

Superstar
It means you've mindmelded with him and God..:)
2 Cor 13 5Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.

phipps

Star
The angel Gabriel.

The name Gabriel is a transliteration of the Hebrew, gabri'el, signifying, "man of God," or "God has shown Himself strong." The Scriptures reveal the following facts concerning this angel:

1. He was sent to Daniel to explain the vision of the ram and the he-goat (Daniel 8:16).

2. He was sent to Daniel to explain the vision of the seventy weeks (Daniel 9:21).

3. He was standing on the right side of the altar of incense when he appeared to Zacharias in the Temple (Luke 1:11, 19).

4. He announced the birth of John the Baptist to Zacharias (Luke 1:13).

5. He declared that he stood in the presence of God (Luke 1:19).

6. He announced the birth of Jesus to Mary (Luke 1:26).

We can see that Gabriel was sent by God four different times to announce His messages. Two of those times is to Daniel, both in chapters 8 and 9-12. Gabriel is the angel who received the blessing of being the angel to announce the birth of John the Baptist, and of Jesus to Mary and Joseph. Gabriel appears to be the head messenger for God. He gets all the important announcements, for he got to proclaim the Messiah!

It appears Gabriel is a highly ranked angel in heaven. To the question of Zacharias, the angel said, "I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and was sent to speak to you and bring you these glad tidings" (Luke 1:19).

Biblically there are two different types of angels. They are Cherubim and Seraphim. The angels who stand in the presence of the Lord and are often associated with the throne of God are Cherubim.

In the earthly sanctuary, which was was a copy of the original sanctuary in heaven, in the most holy room there was only one piece of furniture known as the The Ark of the Covenant. It was a chest of acacia wood overlaid with gold. Placed on top of the chest were two angels made of solid gold. Between these two angels was the mercy seat where the presence of God dwelt (Exodus 25:17-22).
Those angels were covering Cherubim and one of them is Gabriel. A covering cherub, according to Exodus 25, is an angel that stood in the very presence of God, covering the ark of the testimony, in which lay the law of God. These earthly replicas were designed to teach heavenly realities (see Hebrews 8:1-5).

Satan used to be one before he sinned, “You were the anointed cherub who covers … you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones” (Ezekiel 28:14). He was once an angel that stood closest to the throne of God, “covering” (meaning “to guard” or “protect”) the law of God.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
In the earthly sanctuary, which was was a copy of the original sanctuary in heaven, in the most holy room there was only one piece of furniture known as the The Ark of the Covenant. It was a chest of acacia wood overlaid with gold. Placed on top of the chest were two angels made of solid gold. Between these two angels was the mercy seat where the presence of God dwelt (Exodus 25:17-22).
Once a year on the Day of Atonement the high priest ventured into the most holy room to sprinkle bull's blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... because only blood atones for sins.

So where would Jesus blood need to be shed ?

A Freeman

Superstar
From the Book of Enoch (God's first prophet, and the only one to ever be "translated"), which was wrongly removed from the Bible, regarding the Archangels:

Enoch 20
20:1 These are the names of the angels who watch.
20:2 Uriel, one of the holy angels, he it is who is over clamour and terror.
20:3 Raphael, one of the holy angels, who is over the spirits of men (ch. 40:9).
20:4 Raguel, one of the holy angels, who inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
20:5 Michael, one of the holy angels, who presiding over human virtue, commands the nations (Dan. 12:1; Sura 2:98).
20:6 Sarakiel, one of the holy angels, who presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
20:7 Gabriel, one of the holy angels (Luke 1:19), who is over Ikisat, over Paradise (the place "para-dice" - "in order to be told": all they did), and over the cherubim.

A Freeman

Superstar
I know what Freeman believes and I've told him/her that its pagan. Most times I do not respond to his/her posts. I just felt that in my thread I had to respond to the lies he/she continually spreads on these forums. I never really get into a discussion with him/her at all. Thanks for the warning though.
For reference, the body presently being used is male, so it's a "him". Also, there have been no lies personally posted, as everything shared has been done with the full weight of Scripture behind it.

Since you seem to be insistent on peddling lies, and hypocritically accusing others of doing what you're doing, please see the following, which addresses and corrects the false information you're promoting point-for-point, so others aren't misled by these lies.

Jesus is God according to the Bible.
Not according to Jesus, nor according to God.

Why do you think it is you cannot find one single verse where Jesus plainly stated “I'm God” or “pray to me”? Jesus, the human son of Mary that Prince Michael/Christ incarnated (John 1:14), never claimed to be God. In fact, he went to great lengths to ensure no one came away with that mistaken impression.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY GOD, AND YOUR GOD.

He is NOT an angel and never will be neither does the Bible ever say so anywhere.
Please see: Gen. 16:7-11, Gen. 22:11, Gen. 22:15, Exod. 3:2, Num. 22:23-35, Ps. 34:7, Ps. 35:5-6, Isa. 37:36, Zech. 1:11-19, Zech. 2:3-13, Zech. 3:1-6, Zech. 4:1-5, Zech. 5:5-10, Zech. 6:4-5, Zech. 12:8, and many, many more passages, including the ones below, which prove that assumption to be in error.

The Word of God is an Angel:

Zechariah 1:7-9
1:7 Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which [is] the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, CAME THE WORD OF THE "I AM" unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, SAYING,
1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that [were] in the bottom; and behind him [were there] red horses, speckled, and white.
1:9 Then said I, O my lord, what [are] these? AND THE ANGEL THAT TALKED WITH ME SAID UNTO ME, I will show thee what these [be].

The Great Prince Michael is an Angel (the Chief Archangel no less)

Jude 1:9 Yet MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

You may also wish to review all of the entries “The Word of God” came to… (insert prophet's name)” throughout the Old Covenant.

Michael is The Messiah/Christ; i.e. The Anointed One (Dan. 9:25, 10:21, 12:1-4, Rev. 5:1-5, Rev. 12:7-10)

A Freeman

Superstar
You are mixing pagan theology with the Word of God.
Isn't that what YOU are actually doing by mixing up your own, pagan, trinitarian beliefs into the Bible, even though the Bible NEVER mentions any such doctrine, directly or by inference and, in fact, CONDEMNS that doctrine as a violation of the First and Most Important COMMANDMENTExod. 20:3-7, Mark 12:29-31)?

The Word of God CONSISTENTLY tells us there is ONE TRUE GOD: The God of Jesus.

Do not say false things and pretend they are from the Bible.
If only you would follow your own advice.

I have shown you directly from the Bible before, that Jesus is God. I will post it again.
Again, where in any of this does Jesus plainly stated “I am God” or “pray to me”? NONE of the verses you've posted below do that.

• Jesus is self-existent (John 1:1-4; 14:6); only God is self-existent (Psalm 90:2).
  • Jesus defines Himself as eternal. “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8).
How is there a beginning for someone Who is self-existent? Father (The Most High God) does NOT have a beginning, nor any end, which is why He is THE Self-Existent ONE; the “I AM”. In context, Who was it that gave the Revelation to Christ?

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Christ Jesus, which God gave unto him, to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified [it] by His angel unto His servant John:

If Christ Jesus is God, as you mistakenly believe, why would God need to give him the Revelation?

Revelation 1:5-6
1:5 And from Christ Jesus, [who is] the Faithful Witness, [and] THE FIRST (of the Living – the Alpha) incarnated among the "Dead", and the prince of the kings of the Earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
1:6 And hath made us kings and channels unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Do you understand what the word “Father” means please? A father, BY DEFINITION, is the progenitor of his son, and thus is responsible for bringing the son into existence. There is NO exception to this rule, and to pretend otherwise is confusion.

None of the above verses you've provided prove that Jesus is/was God, nor do any of them say that Jesus is self-existent. In fact, it apparently has escaped you that SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY SELF-EXISTING HAS NO BEGINNING NOR AN END.

OUR ALL-POWERFUL, ALL-KNOWING, AND EVER-PRESENT AND INVISIBLE GOD AND HEAVENLY FATHER CREATED TIME AND SPACE WHEN HE CREATED PRINCE MICHAEL (HIS CHRIST), THE FIRSTBORN OF HIS CREATION.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE WITNESS, THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD;

John 1:1 IN THE BEGINNING was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with THE God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.

Further confirmation that Prince Michael/Christ was the firstborn/first-CREATED Son of God:

Romans 8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be THE FIRSTBORN AMONG MANY BRETHREN (The Most High God does NOT have “brethren”).

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks UNTO THE FATHER, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear SON:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

Note well:
  • an “image” is a LIKENESS of someone
  • God is INVISIBLE to the human eye (John 1:18) as are ALL Spirit-Beings; Jesus was obviously visible to all
  • it was Prince Michael/Christ, the invisible Spirit-Being/Son of God, Who people could not see INSIDE of Jesus, the son of Mary (John 1:10)
  • the word “born” denotes BROUGHT INTO EXISTENCE
  • the term “firstborn” refers to the first offspring brought into existence by their parent or Creator
  • the word “creature” means something that was CREATED
  • ALL of the rest of the Sons of God, and the worlds and everything in them, Father then created BY His Firstborn Son PRINCE MICHAEL/CHRIST, and for him (Heb. 1:1-4).
  • He is, and has, eternal life (1 John 5:11, 12, 20).
Just as ALL of Prince Michael's Brethren (the Sons OF God) have eternal life, including the 144,000 who will be redeemed from the Earth.

• He is all-powerful (Revelation 1:8).
It is Father Who is all-powerful. According to Jesus, he would be powerless without Father.

John 5:30 I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN UNTO ME in heaven and in earth.

And Who gave Jesus that power? His Father and His God.

• He created all things (John 1:3). “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him” (Colossians 1:16).
Hebrews 1:1-4
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His - God's] Son, whom He (God) hath APPOINTED HEIR of ALL things, by whom also He (God) made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His - God's] glory, and the express image of His (God's) person, and upholding all things by The Word of His (God's) power, when he (Christ) had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high (God);
1:4 BEING MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath BY INHERITANCE (Deut. 21:17) obtained a more excellent name than they.

• The Father even calls Jesus God. “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom” (Hebrews 1:8)..
No, Father doesn't call Jesus God. Hebrews 1:8-9 was meant to be a direct quote of Psalm 45:6-7, in which David speaks of Father's (God's) Throne, and of Father (God) ANOINTING Prince Michael/Christ (The Anointed One) ABOVE His Fellow Angels/Brethren.

Psalm 45:6-7
45:6 THY Throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: the sceptre of THY Kingdom [is] a Right sceptre.
45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, THY GOD (John 20:17), hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

As you can see, nowhere in Psalm 45:6-7 does God call Prince Michael/Christ (or Jesus) “God”. Hopefully you can also see why it is extremely deceitful to omit Hebrews 1:9 and pretend that Hebrews 1:8 is somehow God calling His Created Son “God”.

Hebrews 1:9 Thou (Prince Michael) hast loved righteousness, and hated inequity; therefore God, [even] THY GOD* , hath anointed thee (Prince Michael) with the oil of gladness above thy fellows (spirit-beings/angels).

* John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, AND YOUR FATHER; AND [TO] MY GOD, AND YOUR GOD.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
  • Jesus is able to forgive sin (Luke 5:20-21); The Bible says only God can forgive sin (Isaiah 43:25).
And Who GAVE that power to Jesus+Christ? The ONE True God, our Father which art in heaven. That was the Mission Prince Michael/Christ was SENT to do.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ALL power is GIVEN UNTO ME in heaven and in earth.

• Jesus accepted worship that according to the Ten Commandments is reserved only for the Almighty (Matthew 14:33). “And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, ‘All hail.’ And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him” (Matthew 28:9). Upon seeing the risen Savior, the converted skeptic, Thomas, confessed, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:26-29).
  • Even the angels worship Jesus. “And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him” (Hebrews 1:6).
1 Corinthians 15:24-28
15:24 Then [cometh] The End, when he shall have delivered up The Kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
15:25 For He (Father) must reign, till He (Father) hath put all enemies under his (Christ's) feet (Ps. 110:1).
15:26 The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.
15:27 For He hath put all things under his feet. But when He saith all things are put under [him, it is] manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under him.
15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him (God) that put all things under him (Prince Michael/Christ), that God may be all in all.

• The Scriptures also teach that only God knows the thoughts of a man’s heart (1 Kings 8:39). Yet Jesus consistently knew what people were thinking, “for he knew what was in man” (John 2:25). “Nathanael said to Him, ‘How do You know me?’ Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you’” (John 1:48).
John 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, HE DOETH THE WORKS.

• Through the Spirit, Jesus is omnipresent. “Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20 NKJV). “For I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city” (Acts 18:10).
While Prince Michael/Christ was incarnated inside of Jesus (John 1:10, John 1:14), the human son of Mary, He was obviously NOT omnipresent, nor did He ever claim to be. Also, He was subject to HUMAN limitations while inside of Jesus, as He said (John 14:12). That is why Prince Michael/Christ told His disciples that it would be better for them for Him to shed that human body (1 Cor. 15:50) and return to them as the Holy Spirit (John 14:18), i.e. the Spiritual connection/Mediator between God and men.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the Truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

• He has power to give life, and even resurrected Himself. “No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again” (John 10:18). “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live” (John 11:25).
Except it doesn't say anywhere in scripture that Jesus resurrected Himself. It instead repeatedly tells us that Father (God) raised Jesus.

1 Corinthians 6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by His Own power.

2 Corinthians 4:14 KNOWING that He (God) which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present [us] with you.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

See also: Acts 2:22-24, 2:32, 3:15, 3:26, 4:10, 5:30, 10:38-40, 13:29-34, 17:31, Gal. 1:1, 1 Thess. 1:10, Rom. 4:24, Heb. 13:20, all of which likewise plainly state that Jesus was raised by God (Father). Jesus – who of his own self can do NOTHING – most certainly did not raise himself.

He is Michael, that is one of His titles.
No, that is Christ's NAME in heaven. He is referred to as the Great PRINCE Michael (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1) because He is the Firstborn Son of the King Ruler of the Universe (God, to Whom Jesus prayed) and is thus HEIR to the Throne.

In Hebrew name "Michael," means "who is like God" Do you thinnk its a coincidence that is what the name Michael means?
Not at all. Do you understand what the word LIKE means please? If someone is LIKE phipps for example, that necessarily means that person is NOT phipps.

In the Bible Jesus has appeared and/or talked to people as an angel but that does not means He isn't God.
And yet God CREATED the angels – ALL of them, including the Chief Archangel, Prince Michael. An angel, by definition, is one of the Sons of God, and obviously NOT God Himself.

God can do anything including come on this earth as a human being (be lower than angels) and save us from sin.
Why do you contradict God's own words while pretending that's what the Bible says? God CANNOT cease to be all-powerful to subject Himself to human limitations, or He would no longer be our LIMITLESS God. That is why He SENT His Anointed, Firstborn Son: Prince Michael/Christ.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, THAT HE SHOULD LIE; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

1 Samuel 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor reconsider: FOR HE [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should change His mind.

Hosea 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of Mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: FOR I [AM] GOD, AND NOT MAN; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

John 4:23-24
4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in Spirit and in Truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.
4:24 GOD [IS] A SPIRIT: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

He is all powerful, all knowing, all seeing and many other things, don't limit Him and His abilities of which we don't know much about.
Is it not you who are limiting Father (God), by falsely claiming He could become a human, which would require Him to be subject to HUMAN LIMITATIONS, when Father Himself has said that will NEVER happen? That is why Father SENT His Anointed One (Prince Michael, The Messiah/Christ Who, by His own admission, is NOT all-knowing).

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, BUT MY FATHER ONLY.

We therefore have it directly from God Himself and from Jesus that Jesus is NOT, and never could be God. That ought to be enough for anyone who genuinely believes.

If you TRULY wish to love and honor Prince Michael/Christ, who incarnated Jesus 2000 years ago, then commit yourself to the TRUTH, the WHOLE Truth, and nothing but the Truth, so help you God, by keeping God's Law and believing what God and His Christ have told us. If Christ said He was NOT all-knowing, who do you think it is that conned you into saying the exact opposite? The Hebrew word "Satan" means "the Opposer".

The Truth about Angels according to the Bible is that we must be born again from above as our true, SPIRITUAL selves, knowing what we are: Angels/Spirit-Beings/Sons of God that are temporarily incarned inside of these human bodies, just as Prince Michael/Christ was incarnated inside of Jesus 2000 years ago.

There is no other way for us to (spiritually) see the Kingdom of God, much less help Christ transform this world into that Kingdom, as it was always meant to be.

Peace be upon you.

TokiEl

Superstar
Once a year on the Day of Atonement the high priest ventured into the most holy room to sprinkle bull's blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... because only blood atones for sins.

So where would Jesus blood need to be shed ?

Jesus blood had to be shed on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant.

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus blood had to be shed on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant.
And yet The Ark of The Covenant has been hidden underneath the Mound of the Hostages (2 Chron. 25:24) in Royal Co. Meath, IRELAND since August of 534 BC, when it was buried there with queen Teia Tephi, King Zedekiah's daughter, who came with Jeremiah to Ireland after the fall of Jerusalem to Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian army, c. 588 BC.

So how exactly did Jesus bleed on the mercy seat of The Ark of The Covenant, when it was buried over 2500 miles away from Jerusalem, where it had been for over 567 years at the time of the crucifixion on Wednesday, 21 April 34 AD?

And where specifically does it prophecy that Jesus blood had to be shed on the mercy seat of The Ark of The Covenant please? Isn't the mercy seat for Judgment, and thus will be the place where Christ is seated when He judges us all on Judgment Day (John 5:22), each of us according to our works (Matt. 16:27)?

TokiEl

Superstar
And yet The Ark of The Covenant has been hidden underneath the Mound of the Hostages (2 Chron. 25:24) in Royal Co. Meath, IRELAND since August of 534 BC, when it was buried there with queen Teia Tephi, King Zedekiah's daughter, who came with Jeremiah to Ireland after the fall of Jerusalem to Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonian army, c. 588 BC.
The ark of the covenant is not in ireland.

And where specifically does it prophecy that Jesus blood had to be shed on the mercy seat of The Ark of The Covenant please?
On the Day of Atonement the high priest ventured into the Holy of holies to sprinkle bull's blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... for the forgiveness of sins people had committed in ignorance.

And so we must assume that Jesus blood was shed on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant as well.

A Freeman

Superstar
The ark of the covenant is not in ireland.
You don't know what you're talking about.

On the Day of Atonement the high priest ventured into the Holy of holies to sprinkle bull's blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... for the forgiveness of sins people had committed in ignorance.

Leviticus 23:26-32
23:26 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the "I AM" your God.
23:29 For whatsoever soul [it be] that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30 And whatsoever soul [it be] that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31 Ye shall do no manner of work: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.

And so we must assume that Jesus blood was shed on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant as well.
No, we must NOT assume some anti-Biblical nonsense just because you say so. You don't know what you're talking about.

TokiEl

Superstar

Leviticus 23:26-32
23:26 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the "I AM" your God.
23:29 For whatsoever soul [it be] that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30 And whatsoever soul [it be] that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31 Ye shall do no manner of work: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
So you don't know what went on in the first temple on the Day of Atonement.

Only on that day the high priest ventured into the Holy of holies to sprinkle bull's blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... for the forgiveness of sins.

This was a dress rehearsal for when the Son of God would shed His blood on the mercy seat of the ark of the covenant... for the forgiveness of sins.

So the ark of the covenant must be in a cave in Calvary.