The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Here’s some more refutations of the heretical belief you are propounding littlelady

Romans 2:28, NIV: "A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical." A Jew or Israelite is a spiritual status, not an external or physical matter

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” People who say they are Jews because of their physical form are liars

1 John 2:22, KJV: "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son." People who deny Jesus is the christ are anti christ, like the jews.

The jews said to Jesus “we are of our father Abraham”
Jesus said to them “ye are of your father the devil“(Because they denied the truths that Jesus told them, in other words, bloodlines mean nothing when one denies the Christ because the spiritual status of the soul is more important than physical forms which are temporary)

Galatians 3:28 New International Version (NIV)
28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus”
Physical forms and statuses are meaningless because Christ is a spiritual being and religion is a spiritual question

Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered, “This man welcomes sinners and eats with them” (Luke 15:1-2).

Jesus ate with sinners, non Jews, which was against the law. Jesus broke the rabbinical law and preached to sinners of allkinda , as well as non jews like the woman at the well

also this whole chapter

Basically allof Jesus teaching refutes your argument, which is the heresy that the Pharisees practiced. So it is anti Christian.

you’re lucky though, you’ve chosen a good heresy, just read the 4 gospels and you will find every reason from the mouth of Jesus himself why it is a heresy

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Cross of St George..
--------------------------------------------------
It's symbol of violence in the name of Jesus! If that's what you want to be associated with, have at it. LOL!

The dragon stands for evil, so I got no beef with St. George or Jesus when they say to it-

LittleLady

Established
From a purely Biblical point of view I would consider myself a "follower of the Way". "The Way" is the hebrew sect that James, Peter and John led from Jerusalem. I was a leader and a pastor in the charismatic/pentecostal segment of Christianity for many years and I still frequent Christian Churches and fellowship with other Christians, even though I no longer subscribe to many of the orthodox dogmas and doctrines of mainstream Christianity.

I beleive Jesus is the Son of God, the messiah, the lamb of God. I do not believe in the Trinity doctrine. I do not beleive in Eternal torment of sinners and I believe that everyone will eventually be reconciled to God in the ages to come. At the end of this age we will all be resurrected...some to receive a reward for their faith in this lifetime and many to the fire of punishment and correction that will eventually purify and reconcile all souls to God.
You think even those who are punished will eventually come out of it and their souls will be purified? The truth is, many people will be punished for ETERNITY because they deserve it, which leads me talk about this thread. Esau will be punished for eternity, and they will not come back to God because God HATES them.

Romans 9:13 "For Esau I HATE but Jacob I love"

Whoever is meant to be punished is to be punished for eternity which in this case is Esau, but NOT ONLY Esau, it's also the wicked in general, and even some rebellious Israelites that aren't part of Gods elect too. These will all be outside the Holy City and they will serve Yeshua and the Israelites.

There will be multiple judgments. See, in Christianity, they say there will be one final Judgment Day. That's false because when Yeshua comes back, that is Judgment for the other Nations. After the Millennium is Judgment on Esau I believe, and during the Millennium as well. And as we speak, some Nations are getting judged right now! So there are multiple judgments. Not to mention, all judgments will be on EARTH. Nobody is going to fly up to heaven and get judged, everyone is getting judged on EARTH and whoever is destined to be punished, they're not coming back to God.

But you know, there are various religions meant to confuse the Israelites, so if that's what you believe, then I really can't help you come to the truth especially if you're not an Israelite.

Esau is the White Man, and I just can't stand having to repeat myself over and over. Just read Deuteronomy, Obadiah 1rst chapter, Genesis 27 whole chapter, Romans 9:13, and 2 Esdras 6:9.
This is in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy 28
49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Again, Esau lived right beside Jacob. And they spoke the same language. So how can Esau be the white man, when its the white man who DID NOT speak the same language as the Israelites and who came from afar to conquer them? Are you just going to ignore this to keep repeating those verses as if they say anything about skin color?

Also, just for the record its a commandment for you to NOT hate Esau.

Deuteronomy 23
7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother:

The white man is NOT the brother to black people. Not sure why you'd skip over this but hey, we all grow at different paces. If you're sincere, you'll eventually get off the Jesus stuff and get off the "white man is the devil" lie that has been fed to you by your sister or the 501c3 (look into it) Hebrew Israelite camps...

Tidal said- but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old T...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steady on, God has got us gentiles backs.. :p
Psalm 149
19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.
20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them.

Unless you're going to get down with the Torah, He doesnt want anything to do with you. You'll see..

You realize Jacob and Esau were twin brothers, dont you? How could one be white and one black?
Because white people came from black people. The scripture clearly says that Esau came out red, so he was UNLIKE his twin brother. They did not have the same complexion.

Are you not aware that 2 black people literally can produce a white person with blond hair and blue eyes.

There was a Nigerian couple years back that produced that very thing. I'm on my phone right now so I can't link the picture, but I will do so later.

Because white people came from black people. The scripture clearly says that Esau came out red, so he was UNLIKE his twin brother. They did not have the same complexion.

Are you not aware that 2 black people literally can produce a white person with blond hair and blue eyes.

There was a Nigerian couple years back that produced that very thing. I'm on my phone right now so I can't link the picture, but I will do so later.
LOL ok. I really don't care, The point that I am arguing in this thread, is not whether the blacks are "the chosen race of israel", but that that doesn't matter at all and the racial israelite theology is a heresy when the Jews (like the normal ones) do it and the blacks. It was a central issue in the Gospels that Jesus refuted in multiple cases, so did Paul, and it was why the Jews (blacks?) ultimately put him to death, because He didn't follow the rabbinic law and refuted their hypocritical religion, which was all about race and not about soul.

This is in Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy 28
49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Again, Esau lived right beside Jacob. And they spoke the same language. So how can Esau be the white man, when its the white man who DID NOT speak the same language as the Israelites and who came from afar to conquer them? Are you just going to ignore this to keep repeating those verses as if they say anything about skin color?

Also, just for the record its a commandment for you to NOT hate Esau.

Deuteronomy 23
7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother:

The white man is NOT the brother to black people. Not sure why you'd skip over this but hey, we all grow at different paces. If you're sincere, you'll eventually get off the Jesus stuff and get off the "white man is the devil" lie that has been fed to you by your sister or the 501c3 (look into it) Hebrew Israelite camps...
Esau himself spoke the same language as Jacob, but languages and customs changed over time. The descendants of Esau lead to the line of Alexander the great. At that time they spoke Greek, of course this is hundreds of years later. People did not speak the same languages throughout history.

Today Esau speaks many languages as does Jacob, so trying to tie lineage to language is a fools errand.

I gotta say it’s amazing how fast littlelady got radicalized into this. A couple weeks ago she was upset that BLM was rioting and didn’t support them, now she thinks the white and black race are eternal enemies and she is chosen by God because she’s black and the white race will be justifiably destroyed because of slavery (even though slavery is permitted by law in her bible).

Tidal

Star
Unless you're going to get down with the Torah, He doesnt want anything to do with you. You'll see..

Look mate, the Jews murdered Jesus but the Christians didn't, so if anybody's going up the spout, it certainly won't be Christians.. :p

No, not cool with slavery. God allowed his people to continue being in slavery for a little while longer due to their rebellion of what? Not keeping his law. NOT KEEPING WHAT? HIS LAW!
I don't think you understand the Torah very well. The LORD allows slavery, not among "his" Israelites, but for Israelites, as in, they are allowed to have non-Israelite slaves.

I just want your opinion real quick. How do you feel about the fact God hates Esau but loves Jacob? Please explain. Because everyone else is getting stirred up with anger.
It was Jacob who conned Esau in giving up his birthright and who conned Isaac in giving him the LORD's blessing pretending to be Esau. Jacob is a lying cheat. Hey, and he represents Israel! What do you know ...

LittleLady

Established
So you're going to sacrifice your firstborn then??
First of all, that was a test so when he was about to sacrifice his son, God stopped him. It was a test regarding faith.
Second, if you want to continue mocking God and his people, it's all gonna come back to you buddy. Judgment is pending as we speak.

LittleLady

Established
It was Jacob who conned Esau in giving up his birthright and who conned Isaac in giving him the LORD's blessing pretending to be Esau. Jacob is a lying cheat. Hey, and he represents Israel! What do you know ...
Esau ended up giving up his birthright because that's how God wanted it, so there's your answer, scoffer.

Sadly (or fortunately), there is no "us". God never spoke to or dealt with you:

Psalm 149
19 He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and judgments to Israel. 20 He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for His ordinances, they have not known them. Praise the LORD!

This is the only way a gentile can have a relationship with the God of Israel:

Isaiah 56
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. 3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. 4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. 8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If you wanna be down ,the only way that will happen is if you follow God's commandments. Otherwise, you have nothing to do with it and will be left behind in the end.
Soon you'll be promoting Noahide Law for gentiles and eventually realize the hard way that those gentiles ... included you, and that Jewish supremacy wasn't about black people after all.

First of all, that was a test so when he was about to sacrifice his son, God stopped him. It was a test regarding faith.
Second, if you want to continue mocking God and his people, it's all gonna come back to you buddy. Judgment is pending as we speak.
You said you were going to follow the Ten Commandments, right?

LittleLady

Established
A statement of truth that you and every OT groupie desperately needs to realize.

Can you give me what you think are the Ten Commandments?
After you mocked not only me, but God HIMSELF? I can't listen to nothin' you say. You can't just mock us, then be like, "Oh but I can tell you a statement of truth-" You're a hypocrite, and I am done conversing with you.

Last edited: