The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Tidal

Star
When I said I was leaving Christianity, I meant I'm leaving the false Christianity doctrine..

If you mean you don't go to church, good for you, I don't go myself because I haven't found one I like..:)
We don't need them anyway, because Jesus said:-"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

Tidal

Star
..The Christian Cross of St. George might lead people to believe that if they don't agree with your dogma and doctrine you might resort to physical violence to convert them. Just sayin...

My Christian shield avatar represents good protection-
"Put on the full armour of God against the wiles of the devil" (Eph 6:11-18 )
Because without it people are up the creek..:)

Yes, is there any reason why I would need to NOT listen? I am obliged to.
What do you think about what Jesus told the Jews who said they were justified by their bloodline?

"They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."
John 8

LittleLady

Established

I can just tell you're the type of person to not take everything seriously. Even if you do take Christianity seriously, there is absolutely no reason to put all of this humor and pictures within your comments all while giving who you're replying to cheesy nicknames because mind you, this is a very important topic. Cut off the humor, and be serious please.

Tidal

Star
I can just tell you're the type of person to not take everything seriously...Cut off the humor, and be serious please.

We Christians don't do "serious" because we've got absolutely zilch to worry about.. :p
By contrast, nonchristians are like wagons without springs, jolted by every pebble on life's road, so lighten up a bit okay?
Check me out in this awesome vid under my wargaming name 'PoorOldSpike', play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the supremely confident fearlessly arrogant body language-
"..as a Christian, thank God you bear that name....that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured" (1 Peter 4:16, Col 4:12)

Todd

Star
That is a lie. They did not follow satan, they simply rebelled against Gods laws which is why he allowed them to become slaves. Punishment. As I said, when the Most High tells you to do something, you DO IT!
If they simply rebelled against God then why does the OT specifically name Baal, Asherah and Molech?
Do you not know the story of Elijah and his confrontation with the Israelites who worshipped Baal?

Todd

Star

But that's not what the Shield of Saint Gregory represents traditionally represents. The shield of Saint Gregory is basically a symbol the Crusades.

LittleLady

Established
If they simply rebelled against God then why does the OT specifically name Baal, Asherah and Molech?
Do you not know the story of Elijah and his confrontation with the Israelites who worshipped Baal?
I am aware about the story of Elijah, and honestly, sadly, many things are hidden from us. We don't know every single detail of the Bible, and I just noticed, not only are things hidden from us, but some things are so hidden from us that they aren't even on the internet. If we start talking about specifics, we will have the gist of it but not everything.

By the way, everything happens during different timelines. So if we talk about the Israelites, we should bring up Deuteronomy.

Todd

Star
I am aware about the story of Elijah, and honestly, sadly, many things are hidden from us. We don't know every single detail of the Bible, and I just noticed, not only are things hidden from us, but some things are so hidden from us that they aren't even on the internet. If we start talking about specifics, we will have the gist of it but not everything.

By the way, everything happens during different timelines. So if we talk about the Israelites, we should bring up Deuteronomy.
So please share how you can reconcile the story of Elijah with your claim that my stating the Isrealites followed other Gods is a lie.

LittleLady

Established
So please share how you can reconcile the story of Elijah with your claim that my stating the Isrealites followed other Gods is a lie.
You said they followed satan HIMSELF.

Yes, they were into idolatry, but they didn't really worship satan, they worshipped statues of these different made up false Gods. NOT just satan alone, so yes, you would be correct in saying they worshipped other false Gods, but satan ALONE? No.

And I said if you want to get into what the Israelites did, we should talk about Deuteronomy.

LittleLady

Established
Wait, my bad. Someone else said they worshipped satan, I was confusing you two. You're right about the Israelites worshipping false Gods though.

Tidal

Star
But that's not what the Shield of Saint Gregory represents traditionally represents. The shield of Saint Gregory is basically a symbol the Crusades.

So what? it's a symbol of strength and power everywhere..:)

DRAGON- "I don't want no trouble"
ST GEORGE- "Eat this Jack"

Todd

Star
You said they followed satan HIMSELF.

Yes, they were into idolatry, but they didn't really worship satan, they worshipped statues of these different made up false Gods. NOT just satan alone, so yes, you would be correct in saying they worshipped other false Gods, but satan ALONE? No.

And I said if you want to get into what the Israelites did, we should talk about Deuteronomy.
False God's? Satan? What's the difference? Anyways, carry on...

Todd

Star
So what? it's a symbol of strength and power everywhere..:)

DRAGON- "I don't want no trouble"
ST GEORGE- "Eat this Jack"

It's symbol of violence in the name of Jesus! If that's what you want to be associated with, have at it. LOL!

LittleLady

Established
It's symbol of violence in the name of Jesus! If that's what you want to be associated with, have at it. LOL!
Out of curiosity, what would you call yourself? Since you seem to believe in Jesus, but you quite dislike Christianity?

Todd

Star
Out of curiosity, what would you call yourself? Since you seem to believe in Jesus, but you quite dislike Christianity?
From a purely Biblical point of view I would consider myself a "follower of the Way". "The Way" is the hebrew sect that James, Peter and John led from Jerusalem. I was a leader and a pastor in the charismatic/pentecostal segment of Christianity for many years and I still frequent Christian Churches and fellowship with other Christians, even though I no longer subscribe to many of the orthodox dogmas and doctrines of mainstream Christianity.

I beleive Jesus is the Son of God, the messiah, the lamb of God. I do not believe in the Trinity doctrine. I do not beleive in Eternal torment of sinners and I believe that everyone will eventually be reconciled to God in the ages to come. At the end of this age we will all be resurrected...some to receive a reward for their faith in this lifetime and many to the fire of punishment and correction that will eventually purify and reconcile all souls to God.