The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Yahda

Veteran
I am not under the law, but if I was I would found to be a sinner or transgressor of the law. The bottom line is that you either keep Gods laws or you are a transgressor. There is no in between. If you went to God right now and asked him to reveal to you sin in your life and to not spare do you think God would only find only a little fault with you are allot?
I posted all of two sentences of what “Thus declared the Lord”. What you said was cute and all but when God says something it does not matter what anyone else feel, says, or think. Israel probably had a similar mindset until they fell under the curses of Deuteronomy. They are just now coming into the realization of what happened and is happening to them. LIKE SERIOUSLY. That’s was 400 plus years ago. When God says something he means it.

With that being said this is what thus says the Lord in regard to Israel. His CHOSEN people.

Isaiah 44:22 “ I have blotted out, like a thick cloud, your transgressions, And like a cloud, your sins. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you.”

There are more scriptures like this btw.

LittleLady

Established
But jews reject Jesus and REFUSE to read the New Testament, naughty naughty, but Christians don't reject him.. :p
As I said, we can't see eye to eye. Converse with someone else, I'm the type to move on.

LittleLady

Established
Read the rest of Romans 9. It is a commentary on that verse
And it basically goes against everything you are saying. So you will have to take that out of your argument.
To be clear, you are interpreting all those verses in a specific way to serve your racial agenda. None of them explicitly say what you are saying. You are interpreting.

Also nobody has addressed the fact that you just assume you are an Israelite because you have black skin. Get a DNA test, if that's what your entire religion depends on and see. But Jesus called the descendents of Abraham children of the devil when they didn't accept him so then there's that

None of those verses say Esau is the white man lmao, that's just some shit you need to assume to have a racist religion
God himself told me I belonged to the Tribe of Judah, and that I was one of his chosen, so there you go. As for your last sentence, just don't converse with me anymore.

God himself told me I belonged to the Tribe of Judah, and that I was one of his chosen, so there you go. As for your last sentence, just don't converse with me anymore.
And did he tell you that was because your skin was black? Did he say we did the blood calculations in heaven? Did he say we held up a skin tone chart? Your beliefs exalt matter over spirit and are therefore satanic, simple as, sis!

Lisa

Superstar
You in a nutshell...
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

LittleLady

Established
And did he tell you that was because your skin was black? Did he say we did the blood calculations in heaven? Did he say we held up a skin tone chart? Your beliefs exalt matter over spirit and are therefore satanic, simple as, sis!
How can me, being an Israelite, which is Gods chosen, mean that I am satanic? Those right there are illogical excuses because you're just simply offended.

And, you're starting to become repetitive at this point, so...

I know you might feel a sense of pride or a belonging, but u need to earn the wisdom that, its bigger than urself christ died for all peoples its as simple as that, not tryna be mean here, anyway if u all want to say how crazy christians are thats upto u, use the thread to bash us. go ahead, we are used to it anyway, and its going to get worse.

floss

Star
Okay, you rebuke the truth. I don't know what to tell you anymore. Just like with lightseeker, we both can't see eye to eye either. Bye.
You don't have eyes to see anyway. The only people you'll see eye to eye are racist BHI. Let me know when you're done playing the victim game due to the color of your skin. Bye

How can me, being an Israelite, which is Gods chosen, mean that I am satanic? Those right there are illogical excuses because you're just simply offended.

That is literally the conversation Jesus had with the Pharisees in John 8 that I provided the last page.
Jesus Christ said they were satanic, children of the devil, even though they were descended from Abraham. So take it up with him. The only way you can have your religion is by renouncing Jesus, therefore, it is a religion of the anti christ, simple as!

Tidal

Star
As I said, we can't see eye to eye. Converse with someone else, I'm the type to move on.

I asked you a while back what you were but haven't seen an answer yet, because when we know what your cult is, we'll be able to know what your agenda is.. :p
PS- in most forums people have useful profiles which tell us about themselves, but that doesn't seem to be possible in VC so we have to guess at it.
My Christian Cross of St. George avatar hopefully lets people know I'm a christian and that Jesus is my main man.
Here's a pic of me.. :cool:

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Here's what most of you don't understand: God INTENTIONALLY made the majority of Esau evil so that he can USE ESAU to PUNISH ISRAEL FOR NOT OBEYING HIS LAWS.
Your version of God sounds like a total prick!

LittleLady

Established
I know you might feel a sense of pride or a belonging, but u need to earn the wisdom that, its bigger than urself christ died for all peoples its as simple as that, not tryna be mean here, anyway if u all want to say how crazy christians are thats upto u, use the thread to bash us. go ahead, we are used to it anyway, and its going to get worse.
I was never bashing you nor will I. Some of y'all just don't like being taught or hearing the truth for what it is, thus causing a fit of anger and to release that anger, you're continuously telling me I'm wrong, twisting my words, and all of this nonsense.

I still believe in God, I still repent, I still do Gods will, and I am currently working on doing his law. When I said I was leaving Christianity, I meant I'm leaving the false Christianity doctrine.

But obviously, in your next reply, you're going to come up with something against every explanation I have given you in this comment, and if you get too repetitive, I have to ignore you because I'm only trying to reach people who will NOT CUT ME OFF, WHO CAN HAVE A RESPECTFUL CONVERSATION, and will NOT twist my words nor will I twist theirs.

LittleLady

Established
I asked you a while back what you were but haven't seen an answer yet, because when we know what your cult is, we'll be able to know what your agenda is.. :p
PS- in most forums people have useful profiles which tell us about themselves, but that doesn't seem to be possible in VC so we have to guess at it.
My Christian Cross of St. George avatar hopefully lets people know I'm a christian and that Jesus is my main man..:)
Not a cult. As far as I'm concerned, you never asked me "What?" Who I am. BUT if you could just read my main post, I explain everything. I-S-R-A-E-L-I-T-E. You have to go back and read everything in order to have a FAIR conversation with me, and if you can't do that, then you might as well not speak with me.

Todd

Star
My Christian Cross of St. George avatar hopefully lets people know I'm a christian and that Jesus is my main man..:)
You might want to re-think that. The Christian Cross of St. George might lead people to believe that if they don't agree with your dogma and doctrine you might resort to physical violence to convert them. Just sayin...

Todd

Star

In the OT the Israelites followed Satan more often than they actually followed God...

LittleLady

Established
Your version of God sounds like a total prick!
I guess you don't like God then. To be fair, I thought the same when I found that out, but it changed. His word is only for the Israelites and he did use Esau to punish them when they rebelled against his law because WHEN GOD TELLS YOU TO DO SOMETHING, YOU DO IT! AIN'T NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS!

But God chose the Israelites, he said every other Nation is nothing. Don't be mad at me, this is how he wanted it, so we're all just going to have to deal with that.

2 Esdras 6:56, “As for the other people which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle, and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessell.”

And this comes from the word of God. I don't know what more you want from me, this verse is one of the main verses of evidence that proves what I'm saying.

LittleLady

Established
In the OT the Israelites followed Satan more often than they actually followed God...
That is a lie. They did not follow satan, they simply rebelled against Gods laws which is why he allowed them to become slaves. Punishment. As I said, when the Most High tells you to do something, you DO IT!

Tidal

Star
BUT if you could just read my main post, I explain everything. I-S-R-A-E-L-I-T-E.

Ah, so you're jewish!
Now tell us why you started this thread and what it's all about, and what its purpose is, because at the moment I haven't a clue.. :p
Thread title- The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise.

Tidal

Star
Some of y'all just don't like being taught or hearing the truth for what it is..

Your "truth" or Jesus's truth?
No offence but I think i'll stick with JC..:p
Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)

LittleLady

Established
Ah, so you're jewish!
Now tell us why you started this thread and what it's all about, and what its purpose is, because at the moment I haven't a clue.. :p
Thread title- The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise.
All you gotta do is take a couple of minutes to read my original post, I'm not going to repeat everything when everything is already in my original post.