The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

LittleLady

Established
Thank-you for your reply.

You may not realize it, but you've actually offered no evidence for any of the assumptions you've made, nor did you answer the question about the prophecies, which prove your assumptions to be in error.

First, and foremost, one must understand that Christ is NOT human, i.e. HE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. Christ therefore does NOT have a skin color, nor does He even have a body, because He is a SPIRIT-BEING.

Secondly, with regard to the body of Jesus (the son of the virgin body of Mary), that Christ incarnated 2000 years ago, we know that it was descended from the tribes of Judah and Levi, from the kingly line of David, making Jesus uniquely eligible to be both King and High Priest.

Third, we have GOD'S UNCONDITIONAL PROMISE MADE TO ABRAHAM, to bless the nations through Him for an appointed time, during which time Jerusalem would be under Gentile (Turkish Edomite) control. That time ended on 9 December 1917, when the British (the people Israel) liberated Jerusalem from its occupation by the Ottoman Empire (the "treading down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles").

Genesis 12:1-3
12:1 Now the "I AM" had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
12:2 And I will make from thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy (seed's) NAME "Great" (Great Britain); and thou shalt be a blessing:
12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee (and thy seed) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called [(I)saac's sons - Saxons].

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

Fourth, you MUST look at ALL of the prophecies concerning the PEOPLE Israel, who are very thoroughly described throughout Scripture. Please see at least 95 of the Scriptural "birthmarks" of the PEOPLE Israel found throughout Scripture at the thread link below, which leave NO DOUBT as to who the true PEOPLE Israel really are.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

Fifth, we likewise have ample information about the Idumean Edomites, i.e. the descendants of Esau (from whom the Sanhedrin were descended), and the descendants of Japheth, through his grandson ASHKENAZ, via his son Gomer, which make up over 95% of the people who call themselves "Jews" today.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

As you can see from the linked threads, this information is solid, irrefutable evidence that bring all of this information through the past 4500 years or so up to the present day.

Sixth, you seem to be placing an emphasis on skin color, and in particular to one portion of one passage in Revelation about the body Christ is currently using during His Second Coming, while either ignoring or misunderstanding what the verse is actually saying about that body. This is what John was shown about the new body that Christ would be wearing with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12)

Revelation 1:14-15
1:14 His HEAD AND [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;
1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Please note well the description John gives of the body Christ is CURRENTLY incarnating: both His HEAD AND his hairs are WHITE; as white as wool and/or snow.

There certainly are people of various skin colors with white hair. But NONE of them have white heads. Only those with white skin color have white heads.

The second description given tells us His eyes are as a "flame of fire". A flame of fire has, at its center, a brilliant blue color, just as blue eyes do.

View attachment 39038

The third description given states that His feet are "like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace". Fine brass is copper alloyed with zinc, the latter of which is a white metal, which are made white hot when burned in a furnace. Please see for yourself:-

The fourth and final description given says His voice will sound like many "waters", i.e. the voice of many people.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Of course those many peoples are the people Israel, including the ten "lost" tribes of Israel (the House of Israel), which are the British (Ephraim) and Anglo-Saxon American (Manasseh) people.

Genesis 35:11-12
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
35:12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Genesis 48:16-19
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

And seventh, all of the above information is relevant to show everyone God's Hand in the fulfillment of ALL of the prophecies about the people Israel. It does NOT mean there will not be many Souls (spirit-Beings) who come from East and West -- of whatever human skin color -- to be grafted into Israel.

The name Israel means "Champion of God", i.e. those who champion God's Cause. Hopefully you can see that of all the nations on Earth, there are only two nations who have witnessed God's Word to the rest of the world: Great Britain and the United States. They alone are responsible for publishing and then carrying the Bible throughout the world, which is yet another of dozens and dozens of scriptural marks of the true people Israel, and in specific: THE TWO WITNESSES.

Hopefully this truthful information will be well-received.

Peace be upon you.
Alright, I took the time to read EVERYTHING you had to say unlike some people here who just, well, put unfair judgment upon me

For the majority of what you said, I agree except for a few things.

Yes, I have given you proof and explained it throughout in my original post. I made sure to highlight the main key points as well, and I gave you not only Biblical evidence, but Historical evidence.

You're right, Christ isn't of this world, but he IS of Israel. Nonetheless, I made sure to mention what he looks like, and it is NOT because of racism, I made sure to tell everyone what he looks like so they know that they truly come from Adam who is a Black man, made in the IMAGE of God, and Jesus was made in the IMAGE of God meaning he has dark skin as well. Jesus is NOT from Adam however, he is a spirit as you said which explains the SPIRITUAL birth.

I tell you, I am making sure I pray and I am making sure I am WATCHING all of these prophecies fulfilling. Such as the curses we are under, they are slowly shifting to Esau. I do not know if you noticed that.

No, no, Freeman. Christ does not have the face of that of a White Man. That is how Esau deceived many people, but putting that White-washed imagery of Christ being White, as well as with everyone else in the Bible. When that verse you gave says he has a White head, it means he has a head full OF hair that is white like wool. And since his feet appear as fine brass as if burned in a furnace, then we can come to the conclusion that he has a dark skin tone.

1594398666573.png

No, he does not have blue eyes. The only people with blue/green eyes are those with recessive genes, which is mostly White people. BUT as we both agreed, Christ isn't really human, so. My thing is, since he was made by God, I'd assume he looks extremely similar to him.

Yes, "Waters" is symbolic, and it does mean "Peoples." You're right.

That is all I have to say for this specific comment. Go ahead and converse with me more, brother!

LittleLady

Established
-Jesus didn’t eliminate any laws as he said, he changed their status of practice
-The old testament is completely OK with slavery, laws are given talking about how to do it in a just way. People were allowed to take slaves and keep their descendants as property. So if you say you follow The Law, that is the law you are following.So that whole argument of yours is not biblical.
-Have you read the old or new testaments?
We just can't see eye to eye, so that's that. Converse with someone else, because if you and I keep talking, we're just going to disagree on everything.

Lisa

Superstar
Christ isn't really human
What was He then?
Matthew‬ ‭1:24-25‬ ‭
And Joseph awoke from his sleep and did as the angel of the Lord commanded him, and took Mary as his wife, but kept her a virgin until she gave birth to a Son; and he called His name Jesus.

I am not under the law, but if I was I would found to be a sinner or transgressor of the law. The bottom line is that you either keep Gods laws or you are a transgressor. There is no in between. If you went to God right now and asked him to reveal to you sin in your life and to not spare do you think God would only find only a little fault with you are allot?
How many faults did David have (murder,adultery,covetousness etc...) yet the Most High still spoke highly of him.

Or to put it the proverbs way, the RIGHTEOUS man falls down 7 times and gets up 8.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old T...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sadly (or fortunately), there is no "us". God never spoke to or dealt with you:

Steady on, God has got us gentiles backs.. :p

Paul said -"For this is what the Lord has commanded us: 'I have made you a light for the gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.' (Acts 13:47)

Glad I at least attracted 3 of my fellow brothers here. Praise the Lord, who is the king of ISRAEL!
The other one is a female but your point remains lol.

With that said hopefully you move past the Jesus BS and the “Esau is the white man”lie

And if there’s anyone you should be mad at it’s not white people. It’s yourself/your ancestors. White people are just the instrument God used to punish you for not obeying the law. So at the end of the day, the things they did are YOUR/MY fault. Though they did go overboard with what they were sent to do, if we didn’t mess up they wouldn’t have even been allowed to cometo where we were. Seems like you’re just coming into this so as time goes on, if you’re sincere, more will be revealed to you

LittleLady

Established
This is so racist and I'm not even white. Is this what the BHI god taught?
Here's what most of you don't understand: God INTENTIONALLY made the majority of Esau evil so that he can USE ESAU to PUNISH ISRAEL FOR NOT OBEYING HIS LAWS.

BUT he has made sure to free them, read the story of Moses for example, and since the White Man is currently in control TODAY-

Hold on. How do you not see that he is in control today? Almost everything is run by him.

bUt SurE itS TOTALLY raCisT FOR ME TO SAY tHat hE cOloNiZeD laNdS aNd sToLe tHeiR rEsOurCes, cLaiMed iT aS thEirS, anD enSlaVeD/kiLLeD//rApEd/tOrmEntED the Israelites. Yep, that IS racist! I'm NOT racist, the WHITE MAN IS FOR DOING THIS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THEY HAVE A NATURAL HATRED TOWARDS THE ISRAELITES!

I sure wouldn't call someone a racist if they told ME this! Because this actually happened, and the PERSON isn't racist for telling you, the White Man is for doing these things, and you can clearly see they're still:

-Killing us on the street like dogs
-Living in luxury with STOLEN RESOURCES
-Being unfair, arresting the Israelites for no reason

I can go on and on! But all of this here are THINGS YOU SEE ON SIGHT!

The truth is that the EDOMITES and anyone else who can't see this, thinks it is a NIGHTMARE for the Israelites to wake up day by day, and I see why. It's because we're going to rise against them at some point.

You can't call me racist for spitting out facts that the White Man is in control right now while the Israelites are at the bottom, I think you're just feeling ANGERED and/or OFFENDED which is a PROPHECY FULFILLMENT.

We just can't see eye to eye, so that's that. Converse with someone else, because if you and I keep talking, we're just going to disagree on everything.
Lol I am quoting the Bible so converse with that.

If you found out you were not of the abrahamic bloodline what would you make of your religion? It seems to me you should be getting DNA tests. Why does race mean so much to you? Is it because you don't have faith your faith alone is enough to save you? Why do you need to graft on extra teachings to the divine simplicity of Jesus' words? Also do you porport to follow Jesus or not, you've said both?
Honestly, I think you would do better as a Muslim like Kung Fu said, then you could worship God and not have to worry about this racial nonsense. And I've read all your posts, they are extremely racist, don't say they're not in your next breath. They are also charged with hatred which is incompatible with the teaching of Christ. I really wonder if you've ever read Jesus' words.

I'll say it again -
This teaching you are expounding is satanic, of the anti-Christ for the reason that it exalts matter above soul, spirit; that is the hallmark of satanic teachings

LittleLady

Established
Tidal said- but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old T...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steady on, God has got us gentiles backs.. :p

Paul said -"For this is what the Lord has commanded us: 'I have made you a light for the gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.' (Acts 13:47)
Gentiles means Nations. Now what happened to the Israelites? They were SCATTERED among the earth because of their rebellion. THAT means that there are Israelites EVERY WHERE AMONG THE NATIONS, and the truth is, the Bible was ONLY meant for them to read.

Here's what most of you don't understand: God INTENTIONALLY made the majority of Esau evil so that he can USE ESAU to PUNISH ISRAEL FOR NOT OBEYING HIS LAWS.

BUT he has made sure to free them, read the story of Moses for example, and since the White Man is currently in control TODAY-

Hold on. How do you not see that he is in control today? Almost everything is run by him.

bUt SurE itS TOTALLY raCisT FOR ME TO SAY tHat hE cOloNiZeD laNdS aNd sToLe tHeiR rEsOurCes, cLaiMed iT aS thEirS, anD enSlaVeD/kiLLeD//rApEd/tOrmEntED the Israelites. Yep, that IS racist! I'm NOT racist, the WHITE MAN IS FOR DOING THIS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THEY HAVE A NATURAL HATRED TOWARDS THE ISRAELITES!

I sure wouldn't call someone a racist if they told ME this! Because this actually happened, and the PERSON isn't racist for telling you, the White Man is for doing these things, and you can clearly see they're still:

-Killing us on the street like dogs
-Living in luxury with STOLEN RESOURCES
-Being unfair, arresting the Israelites for no reason

I can go on and on! But all of this here are THINGS YOU SEE ON SIGHT!

The truth is that the EDOMITES and anyone else who can't see this, thinks it is a NIGHTMARE for the Israelites to wake up day by day, and I see why. It's because we're going to rise against them at some point.

You can't call me racist for spitting out facts that the White Man is in control right now while the Israelites are at the bottom, I think you're just feeling ANGERED and/or OFFENDED which is a PROPHECY FULFILLMENT.
You realize Jacob and Esau were twin brothers, dont you? How could one be white and one black?

LittleLady

Established
Lol I am quoting the Bible so converse with that.

If you found out you were not of the abrahamic bloodline what would you make of your religion? It seems to me you should be getting DNA tests. Why does race mean so much to you? Is it because you don't have faith your faith alone is enough to save you? Why do you need to graft on extra teachings to the divine simplicity of Jesus' words? Also do you porport to follow Jesus or not, you've said both?
Honestly, I think you would do better as a Muslim like Kung Fu said, then you could worship God and not have to worry about this racial nonsense. And I've read all your posts, they are extremely racist, don't say they're not in your next breath. They are also charged with hatred which is incompatible with the teaching of Christ. I really wonder if you've ever read Jesus' words.

I'll say it again -
This teaching you are expounding is satanic, of the anti-Christ for the reason that it exalts matter above soul, spirit; that is the hallmark of satanic teachings
And, here you go ignoring all of the scriptures and proof I provided. At this point, just read Deuteronomy, Genesis 27, Obadiah 1rst chapter, Romans 9:13, and 2 Esdras 6:9 for proof.

If you DON'T read those, then that's just making me think all you want to do is be right. But as I said, we can't see eye to eye, so please just stop replying to me.

I'm not going to even tell you I'm not racist anymore, if that's what you think, then that's what you think.

Tidal

Star
Topic title- The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this thread has run to 10 pages so far and I still don't have a clue what it's about.
From what I can gather it's an attempt by some jewish members to say god will cut them some slack on judgement day.
Dream on boys and gals..:p

LittleLady

Established
Jesus is THE CREATOR. He wasn't "made" by God. You're a racist lying snakes. I rebuked the antichrist spirit in you in Jesus's name.
Okay, you rebuke the truth. I don't know what to tell you anymore. Just like with lightseeker, we both can't see eye to eye either. Bye.

LittleLady

Established
Topic title- The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this thread has run to 10 pages so far and I still don't have a clue what it's about.
From what I can gather it's an attempt by some jewish members to say god will cut them some slack on judgement day.
Dream on boys and gals..:p
I think that you just can't accept that the Bible was only meant for the Israelites, and if you can't accept it, then (shrug)

Tidal

Star
Gentiles means Nations. Now what happened to the Israelites? They were SCATTERED among the earth because of their rebellion. THAT means that there are Israelites EVERY WHERE AMONG THE NATIONS, and the truth is, the Bible was ONLY meant for them to read.

But jews reject Jesus and REFUSE to read the New Testament, naughty naughty, but Christians don't reject him.. :p

LittleLady

Established
The other one is a female but your point remains lol.

With that said hopefully you move past the Jesus BS and the “Esau is the white man”lie

And if there’s anyone you should be mad at it’s not white people. It’s yourself/your ancestors. White people are just the instrument God used to punish you for not obeying the law. So at the end of the day, the things they did are YOUR/MY fault. Though they did go overboard with what they were sent to do, if we didn’t mess up they wouldn’t have even been allowed to cometo where we were. Seems like you’re just coming into this so as time goes on, if you’re sincere, more will be revealed to you
Esau is the White Man, and I just can't stand having to repeat myself over and over. Just read Deuteronomy, Obadiah 1rst chapter, Genesis 27 whole chapter, Romans 9:13, and 2 Esdras 6:9.

And, here you go ignoring all of the scriptures and proof I provided. At this point, just read Deuteronomy, Genesis 27, Obadiah 1rst chapter, Romans 9:13, and 2 Esdras 6:9 for proof.

If you DON'T read those, then that's just making me think all you want to do is be right. But as I said, we can't see eye to eye, so please just stop replying to me.

I'm not going to even tell you I'm not racist anymore, if that's what you think, then that's what you think.
Read the rest of Romans 9. It is a commentary on that verse
And it basically goes against everything you are saying. So you will have to take that out of your argument.
To be clear, you are interpreting all those verses in a specific way to serve your racial agenda. None of them explicitly say what you are saying. You are interpreting.

Also nobody has addressed the fact that you just assume you are an Israelite because you have black skin. Get a DNA test, if that's what your entire religion depends on and see. But Jesus called the descendents of Abraham children of the devil when they didn't accept him so then there's that

Esau is the White Man, and I just can't stand having to repeat myself over and over. Just read Deuteronomy, Obadiah 1rst chapter, Genesis 27 whole chapter, Romans 9:13, and 2 Esdras 6:9.
None of those verses say Esau is the white man lmao, that's just some shit you grafted onto them

Lisa

Superstar
What’s esdras?