The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

LittleLady

Established
To the OP @LittleLady

you do have many things right but some things you are wrong about

I am very familiar with Black Hebrew Israelite ideology, as I studied it and was heavily into it roughly a decade ago.

Esau was a white guy, what we today call Europeans. I dont know if this means that all Europeans descend from Esau, but Esau definately was a white guy. You can trace Esau's lineage through the bible and Apocrypha to Alexander the Great, that is a fact. Alexander the Great was a European according to all history. I can provide the scriptures if anybody needs to see the proof.

The Esau and Jacob relationship would explain why the European elites have it out for black people according to the Israelite theology.

As far as Christ being only sent to Israelites, yes originally he came to get the Israelite people in order, but before he left he commanded his disciples to go and preach to all nations. This is clear. It is also clear from parables such as the Good Samaritan that bloodline is secondary to a person's spirit, as the poor man was ignored by Israelites and a Samaritan (non Israelite) helped him.

The Bible states that many Israelites, along with many people of all nations/races will not make the kingdom of Heaven. We are judged by our spirit, but too many people will be lead astray.

So race does not play any role in making it to the kingdom of heaven. God does not hate any race.

But it is true that God will use primarily Israelites to awaken the world in the last days, and it is true that the "mount of Esau" (I take that to mean the elites of Esau) will be the primary opposition to this awakening and they will be the ones who rule the world in the last days.

There are many different Black Israelite camps and theologies, and some of them I can say are certainly of the devil and preach hate, but others are definately on point.
And as do I agree with the majority of points you make. The only thing wrong you said was that God doesn't hate any race. Romans 9:13 "For Esau I HATE but Jacob I love" Why he hates Esau? Just look at Deuteronomy, Genesis 27, and Obadiah 1 whole chapter.

Yeah, the truth is offending people I see. The White Man never wanted anyone to know what I am telling all of you here, but here is the truth, and if you can't accept it, oh well. Heck, I don't even know if you're an Israelite and if you aren't, that explains your behavior.

Anyways you just called yourself a hypocrite because you say you're Christian but then you mockingly say that the Jewish part of the Bible is fine with slavery. Hm.

No, not cool with slavery. God allowed his people to continue being in slavery for a little while longer due to their rebellion of what? Not keeping his law. NOT KEEPING WHAT? HIS LAW!

All of these pictures of this White Jesus were made by Europeans to deceive you, all the paintings of everyone being White from the Bible is a LIE.

And you want to know what else?

The word JEW actually comes from JUDAH (Jew-dah) which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel! The FAKE Jews that Jesus will condemn is the WHITE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE JEWS AS OF TODAY!

Example, Ashkenazai Jews, Shephardi Jews, and Khazarian Jews are all frauds.

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them the synagogue of satan which they say they are the Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet (whose feet? The Israelites) and to know that I have loved thee. (Love who? The Israelites)"

The real Jews (Israelites) have been scattered among the earth.

Deuteronomy 30:3 "Then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you."

Every time some of y'all have something to say AGAINST Gods people, God immediately backs me up with providing me with these verses so anything you say against me will immediately turn on YOU.
Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie
So you’re trying to say that the Jews were slave owners too in your rebuttal?
no I was rebutting this series of points,
she renounced Christ to follow the Old Testament Law
said God hated “esau” who she thinks is whites, not because of his race but because he enslaved the blacks
however, in the Old Testament law slavery is permitted.

LittleLady

Established
Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetie

no I was rebutting this series of points,
she renounced Christ to follow the Old Testament Law
said God hated “esau” who she thinks is whites, not because of his race but because he enslaved the blacks
however, in the Old Testament law slavery is permitted.
I did not renounce Christ, good gracious. Yes, I am following the law because that is what God called Jacob to do, and I will also repent every time I sin. Think what you want at this point, I explained this so many times.

I did not renounce Christ, good gracious. Yes, I am following the law because that is what God called Jacob to do, and I will also repent every time I sin. Think what you want at this point, I explained this so many times.
glad to hear it, not what you said before though.
That is why I'm leaving Christianity and accepting myself as an Israelite, as God revealed to me, and I'm going to follow Gods law.
do not build your faith upon sand which will crumble away (like believing your race will save you when it is a temporary body that will die), but upon a rock (the eternal being of Christ and his truth in his teachings).
you have heard it said in the law, hate your enemies and love your friends, do not the tax collectors do the same? I say to you, do not resist evil, love those who hate you.

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

these are the teachings of Christ, not what you are saying. Choose your path wisely

Lisa

Superstar

Resistor

Established
There are more than quotations.
Nope.

The entire NT refers to and expounds upon OT concepts.
Reinvents OT concepts to serve the apologetic purposes of the NT authors.
If you accept the OT first, then you would not logically come to the conclusion that the NT has anything to do with it. Not anymore than the Book of Mormon is inseparable from the NT.

LittleLady

Established
The Bible is only meant for the Israelites which is why the White Man did not allow the slaves to read or write because they didn't want them to know who they were.

All of us come from Adam including White people but the Nationalities of the Israelites are Africans, African Americans, Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans, Puerto-Ricans for the most part because all of us were taken as slaves back then at different points in time. Like how Spain and Portugal took over South America and forced people to speak Spanish and even had the audacity to change their names. Hispanics were also taken on slave ships.

Sorry to those of you who are White, but you guys were meant to serve the Israelites until you started taking over basically since the beginning of the world, and I would honestly say, although it was horrible of you to do that, your people had their part, and that is why during the Millennium, Gods people will have theirs. During the Millennium, the heathens which is Esau and the wicked outside of Israel, will become the servants of the Israelites, Esau and the wicked will build mansions and such for the Israelites and just serve them just as the Israelites did for them when they were slaves. After that comes Esau's judgment and they will ALL be wiped off the face of the earth.

Hey, it's justice and vengeance. It is what it is.

Read Obadiah 1, the entire chapter explains it. Esau's judgment is coming. That is why in Revelation 11:11 says, "After 3 days and a half, the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them." Who saw who? Esau saw the Israelites.

Also, Jesus died to eliminate the law of sacrifice, which was the only law that was eliminated.

Last edited:
but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old,
Sadly (or fortunately), there is no "us". God never spoke to or dealt with you:

Psalm 149
19 He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and judgments to Israel. 20 He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for His ordinances, they have not known them. Praise the LORD!

This is the only way a gentile can have a relationship with the God of Israel:

Isaiah 56
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. 3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. 4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. 8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If you wanna be down ,the only way that will happen is if you follow God's commandments. Otherwise, you have nothing to do with it and will be left behind in the end.

LittleLady

Established
Sadly (or fortunately), there is no "us". God never spoke to or dealt with you:

Psalm 149
19 He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and judgments to Israel. 20 He has not dealt thus with any nation; And as for His ordinances, they have not known them. Praise the LORD!

This is the only way a gentile can have a relationship with the God of Israel:

Isaiah 56
Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. 2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. 3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree. 4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. 6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant; 7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. 8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

If you wanna be down ,the only way that will happen is if you follow God's commandments. Otherwise, you have nothing to do with it and will be left behind in the end.
Glad I at least attracted 3 of my fellow brothers here. Praise the Lord, who is the king of ISRAEL!

Lyfe

Star
Nope.

Reinvents OT concepts to serve the apologetic purposes of the NT authors.
If you accept the OT first, then you would not logically come to the conclusion that the NT has anything to do with it. Not anymore than the Book of Mormon is inseparable from the NT.
You clearly dont know what the NT says.

Resistor

Established
You clearly dont know what the NT says.
In actuality, you have no idea what the OT says because you wouldn't have accepted the NT if you did. You've already admitted that you read the OT through the NT and forbid doing the opposite (cause it'll destroy your fantasy).
I know the NT, it's not a difficult task.

Lyfe

Star
In actuality, you have no idea what the OT says because you wouldn't have accepted the NT if you did. You've already admitted that you read the OT through the NT and forbid doing the opposite (cause it'll destroy your fantasy).
I know the NT, it's not a difficult task.
You know neither cause if you did you wouldnt be disputing that the two are inseperable given how heavily all the OT concepts, references, and charscters are expounded on in the NT. That much is obvious, but by all means keep deceiving yourself that u acctually know the scriptures and can still say such things...

Resistor

Established
You know neither cause if you did you wouldnt be disputing that the two are inseperable given how heavily all the OT concepts, references, and charscters are expounded on in the NT. That much is obvious, but by all means keep deceiving yourself that u acctually know the scriptures and can still say such things...
You're just a person that holds beliefs, all you want to do here is repeat your beliefs which is not helpful to anyone.

But if anyone wants to start somewhere, this is good:

LittleLady

Established
The people of Israel SHALL RISE! WE WILL BECOME FIRST AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN! OBEY HIS LAW NOT JUST THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!!

Lyfe take heart friend, we know the truth, its sad to see but it is what it is. This racist garbage is getting tiresome now, its disgusting. And you sound ridiculous but as you were.