The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

LittleLady

Established
Read my above post. I think a lot of posts in this thread have sufficiently refuted what you are saying from a lot of different angles. I invite you to reflect on them and pray for you. The law is our relationship to God, religion is not racism, saying you are renouncing Christ for a different teaching should hopefully make you pause to reflect on what that means and if your race is really a superior value to Christ. This is literally the exact teaching and line of thinking he came to refute, so maybe read his words again if you are interested in the path he taught
Who I am is not defined by Christianity because Christianity doesn't tell you who you are. That is why I am through with it. A relationship with God is a RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD! Christianity is a RELIGION because again, they don't tell you who you are. How in the world does one worship God without knowing who they are?

I've said I am not racist so many times, and I'm tired of repeating myself. If you call me racist, you're calling God racist too, because my info is coming from his word that he SPIRITUALLY taught me AND PHYSICALLY through my sister WHO FOUND OUT FIRST IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

I am not renouncing Christ, in my last post I said I was going to continue worshipping/repenting/following his law/doing his will as one of his people. That is what I said. I feel as though you skim through whatever I say and just immediately come up with your own conclusion.

We can't see eye to eye, so that's that. I'll continue replying to someone else now.

Lisa

Superstar
No, he appears as a Black man would look is what I'm trying to say. The Bible says he has skin like fine brass as if burned in a furnace, which would look like skin of that of a Black man. That is his natural skin color, and since he's the son of God, God would look extremely similar to him as well. All men were made in his image, yes, people originally had skin tones like that before mutations started occuring after the fall of Adam and Eve.

Even atheists know that Jesus had wine and bread at the last supper, you call yourself Christian but you aren't aware of that? That is one of the most basic things you should already be aware about, Lisa. That is why I have my suspicions of you. Either you're not a real Christian, or you're not studying which is something you're supposed to do. How could you not know something as simple as that?

I'm saying that some people think he has red eyes due to drinking wine because drinking wine can change the contrast of your eyes a little. Some people think the "fire in his eyes" represents passion and/or anger. I said this because Jesus is described as having eyes as red as a flaming fire. So those were just two interpretations of what that can mean.

God sure did teach me this. You cannot say he didn't. Gods people reach a certain point in their life where they learn about who they are, and then they start working on abiding by Gods laws. Two most important things you should know. Who are you, and are you doing Gods will and abiding his laws?

I keep saying it's bloodlines but you keep ignoring that part so if you want to continue thinking I'm racist, at this point, think whatever you like. So long as I know my truth, that's what's most important.
It’s not your truth that counts..it’s the truth in the Bible that does count, that’s God’s infallible Word. Your op does not jive with what the Bible says so you’re the one who is wrong.

I think your wrong in your premise about His skin color.

Haha..why do you think he only had bread and water? Because of the bread broken For Him and the cup given as His blood being poured out for Him? That was said for a reason.

So you’re saying Jesus was drunk? He starts out drink and ends up drunk? Wow! What is that supposed to mean?

A Christian learns about God and learn to trust Him..God’s not working on teaching you who you are..but who He is... God isn’t all about us..He’s all about Him..and how worthy He is of our worshipping Him.

Why should I consider bloodlines? And you are racist talking about God only wanting the black people and not the white people..

Who I am is not defined by Christianity because Christianity doesn't tell you who you are. That is why I am through with it. A relationship with God is a RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD! Christianity is a RELIGION because again, they don't tell you who you are. How in the world does one worship God without knowing who they are?

I've said I am not racist so many times, and I'm tired of repeating myself. If you call me racist, you're calling God racist too, because my info is coming from his word that he SPIRITUALLY taught me AND PHYSICALLY through my sister WHO FOUND OUT FIRST IN MY HOUSEHOLD.

I am not renouncing Christ, in my last post I said I was going to continue worshipping/repenting/following his law/doing his will as one of his people. That is what I said. I feel as though you skim through whatever I say and just immediately come up with your own conclusion.

We can't see eye to eye, so that's that. I'll continue replying to someone else now.
ur operating in the flesh who u are, in the physical doesnt matter. What matters is ur heart and ur soul. Stop being brainwashed by the politics of today. Ur better than this btw.

Lisa

Superstar
Yep, and that is exactly what he did with me.
No..you are seriously deceived..
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

Does it look like I abandoned my faith with all of this preaching I'm doing faithfully and passionately mind you?

I said if you disagree, you might as well take your leave BECAUSE this thread was supposed to catch the attention of the ISRAELITES. This thread is for the ISRAELITES, even to those who don't know they are so by Gods word, they can know. What I'm doing is helping my brothers and sisters remember who they are. If you don't think you're an Israelite, and you're going to keep going against everything I say, you might as well step out.
The sign of the messiah coming was the gentiles would start worshipping the God of Israel, and be brought into the covenant. That happened because Jesus was the messiah. Your line of thinking is obsolete and has been for thousands of years because of the mystical facts of Christianity. Jews who believe their race will justify them are the proponents of your mistaken teaching, all you are doing is rewriting history to say your race is chosen. It’s a cop out for the Jews and a convenient cop out for the black israelites. Drop the baggage and divisiveness, your race is temporary p, it’s going to be eaten by worms and turned into dust, it’s your soul that is eternal, and the relationship that soul has to God, to the teachings of Christ which are the law, which will be judged, not a skin graph or bloodline calculator. This is a false teaching of the anti christ because it exalts materiality, matter, above soul, spirit.

LittleLady

Established
The idea that only those of the hebrew lineage can be saved has been disproved through.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Not too mention any foreigner could become an Israelite in the Old Testament(Exodus 12:48-49).

Anyone who has truly been saved by the grace of God has had their heart changed by the holy spirit. Thats why Paul alluded to the futility of being changed and renewed by the holy spirit and then going back to the law. One cant just choose which parts of the law they can keep. They have to keep the whole law and its written that anyone who stumbles in one area of the law has broken the entirety of it. You cant be righteous before God in the law. Only someone who is guilty. I promise you that if you went to God under the impression that you keep the law and asked him to reveal to you sin in your life and thoughts that you still cling to it would overwhelm you to how big of a sinner you still are.
Exactly. That first verse you gave proves my point.

First of all, it's IRRITATING TO SEE YOU GUYS TELLING ME THINGS WHILE NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO READ MY ORIGINAL POST WHICH MEANS WHATEVER YOU CLAIM UNTO ME IS UNFAIR BECAUSE YOU DID NOT READ EVERYTHING.

Who is Israel? Jacob. Jacob is Gods people. You don't seem to understand that Black people were FIRST, it is IN the Bible. I do NOT want you telling me otherwise UNTIL YOU GO LOOK FOR THOSE VERSES for yourself because whenever I provide them, you intentionally ignore them.

Now, how many tribes are there? THERE ARE TWELVE TRIBES! TWELVE! THE NUMBER AFTER ELEVEN AND THE NUMBER BEFORE THIRTEEN. THAT MEANS that GODS CHOSEN are of DIFFERENT NATIONS AS THAT VERSE SAYS.

Not only did I mention that in my original post, but I did as well when someone asked. Black people were NOT the only ones that were slaves, it was also Mexicans, Indians, Native Americans, etc.

I think that YOU think since I said Black people were first that EVERYONE who is Gods chosen is Black. THAT is NOT true. I said the MAJORITY of them are, but overall,

IT IS MAINLY PEOPLE OF COLOR. Do not claim I'm racist for saying that either. READ RIGHT NOW ROMANS 9:13 "FOR ESAU I HATE BUT JACOB I LOVE" He loves his people but he hates ESAU.

Esau is the White Man who is currently RUNNING THE WORLD SO
NO WONDER GOD HATES HIM! HE TOOK OVER HIS PEOPLE! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE HIM AS WELL. I HATE WHOEVER GOD HATES!

Who would NOT hate a large group of people who twisted Gods word and turned the world upside down? ESAU TORMENTED/RAPED/KILLED MY PEOPLE, OF COURSE I HATE HIM! But that does NOT mean I hate EVERY WHITE PERSON EVER, I ONLY HATE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR DOING THAT CRAP!

LittleLady

Established
It’s not your truth that counts..it’s the truth in the Bible that does count, that’s God’s infallible Word. Your op does not jive with what the Bible says so you’re the one who is wrong.

I think your wrong in your premise about His skin color.

Haha..why do you think he only had bread and water? Because of the bread broken For Him and the cup given as His blood being poured out for Him? That was said for a reason.

So you’re saying Jesus was drunk? He starts out drink and ends up drunk? Wow! What is that supposed to mean?

A Christian learns about God and learn to trust Him..God’s not working on teaching you who you are..but who He is... God isn’t all about us..He’s all about Him..and how worthy He is of our worshipping Him.

Why should I consider bloodlines? And you are racist talking about God only wanting the black people and not the white people..
No, Jesus was not drunk. As for your other statements, I believe I am done conversing with you because you have a way of twisting peoples words, and you've been doing that to me ever since I joined this site. We can't see eye to eye, it is what it is. Goodbye.

LittleLady

Established
Okay, I shouldn't even have to type what I'm about to type because I am 100% certain none of y'all even read everything, but here it is:

God hates Esau. NOT because of his skin color, but BECAUSE of what he did to Jacob which is Gods people. So that's easy to comprehend right? God doesn't hate Esau because of his race but rather because of what he did to his people. If a large group of blue people killed/tormented/raped/enslaved/colonized YOUR people which are colored I don't know, purple, then wouldn't you hate that group of millions and millions of blue people? Not because of their color, but because of what they've done?

What you guys are seeing is: "LittleLady is a racist! She needs to repent, that's not of God!" Not only did I have to say I am not racist and provide the same scripts over and over again, but everything is already explained in my original post.

Is there any reason why you can't read everything and THEN come here to converse with me instead of immediately disregarding everything I say? If you can't do that, then no point is talking to me.

This thread can just be left for anyone else to read and study for themselves.

Lisa

Superstar
Okay, I shouldn't even have to type what I'm about to type because I am 100% certain none of y'all even read everything, but here it is:

God hates Esau. NOT because of his skin color, but BECAUSE of what he did to Jacob which is Gods people. So that's easy to comprehend right? God doesn't hate Esau because of his race but rather because of what he did to his people. If a large group of blue people killed/tormented/raped/enslaved/colonized YOUR people which are colored I don't know, purple, then wouldn't you hate that group of millions and millions of blue people? Not because of their color, but because of what they've done?

What you guys are seeing is: "LittleLady is a racist! She needs to repent, that's not of God!" Not only did I have to say I am not racist and provide the same scripts over and over again, but everything is already explained in my original post.

Is there any reason why you can't read everything and THEN come here to converse with me instead of immediately disregarding everything I say? If you can't do that, then no point is talking to me.

You’re the one that mentioned race..esau is white and Jacob is black is what you said. Saying that God hates white esau and loves black Jacob is racist.

Lol..so now to try to hide that you are racist you’re talking blue and purple people? Maybe you should stop digging the hole deeper?

LittleLady

Established
I never said there weren't ot quotations, because there definitely are (and many of them very poorly)
I just want your opinion real quick. How do you feel about the fact God hates Esau but loves Jacob? Please explain. Because everyone else is getting stirred up with anger.

the Jewish part of the bible is totally cool with slavery actually, maybe you should read the laws you purport to follow lol.

As for the male and female slaves whom you may have, it is from the nations around you that you may acquire male and female slaves. 45 You may also acquire them from among the aliens residing with you, and from their families that are with you, who have been born in your land; and they may be your property. 46 You may keep them as a possession for your children after you, for them to inherit as property Leviticus 25:44-46

just the first quote I found.

Lisa

Superstar
As for the male and female slaves whom you may have, it is from the nations around you that you may acquire male and female slaves. 45 You may also acquire them from among the aliens residing with you, and from their families that are with you, who have been born in your land; and they may be your property. 46 You may keep them as a possession for your children after you, for them to inherit as property Leviticus 25:44-46

just the first quote I found.
Why are you quoting this?

To the OP @LittleLady

you do have many things right but some things you are wrong about

I am very familiar with Black Hebrew Israelite ideology, as I studied it and was heavily into it roughly a decade ago.

Esau was a white guy, what we today call Europeans. I dont know if this means that all Europeans descend from Esau, but Esau definately was a white guy. You can trace Esau's lineage through the bible and Apocrypha to Alexander the Great, that is a fact. Alexander the Great was a European according to all history. I can provide the scriptures if anybody needs to see the proof.

The Esau and Jacob relationship would explain why the European elites have it out for black people according to the Israelite theology.

As far as Christ being only sent to Israelites, yes originally he came to get the Israelite people in order, but before he left he commanded his disciples to go and preach to all nations. This is clear. It is also clear from parables such as the Good Samaritan that bloodline is secondary to a person's spirit, as the poor man was ignored by Israelites and a Samaritan (non Israelite) helped him.

The Bible states that many Israelites, along with many people of all nations/races will not make the kingdom of Heaven. We are judged by our spirit, but too many people will be lead astray.

So race does not play any role in making it to the kingdom of heaven. God does not hate any race.

But it is true that God will use primarily Israelites to awaken the world in the last days, and it is true that the "mount of Esau" (I take that to mean the elites of Esau) will be the primary opposition to this awakening and they will be the ones who rule the world in the last days.

There are many different Black Israelite camps and theologies, and some of them I can say are certainly of the devil and preach hate, but others are definately on point.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
I never said there weren't ot quotations, because there definitely are (and many of them very poorly)
There are more than quotations. The entire NT refers to and expounds upon OT concepts. The OT and NT are inseparable as I was saying before.

Why are you quoting this?
Responding to this post

where littlelady says God hates the white race because of slavery

Lisa

Superstar
The Esau and Jacob relationship would explain why the European elites have it out for black people according to the Israelite theology.
I’d say they are just racists and eugenists...nothing more nothing less.

Esau is Edom..
1CA754E8-9B0C-4F79-9221-3F9C62FF6E76.jpeg

LittleLady

Established
the Jewish part of the bible is totally cool with slavery actually, maybe you should read the laws you purport to follow lol.
Yeah, the truth is offending people I see. The White Man never wanted anyone to know what I am telling all of you here, but here is the truth, and if you can't accept it, oh well. Heck, I don't even know if you're an Israelite and if you aren't, that explains your behavior.

Anyways you just called yourself a hypocrite because you say you're Christian but then you mockingly say that the Jewish part of the Bible is fine with slavery. Hm.

No, not cool with slavery. God allowed his people to continue being in slavery for a little while longer due to their rebellion of what? Not keeping his law. NOT KEEPING WHAT? HIS LAW!

All of these pictures of this White Jesus were made by Europeans to deceive you, all the paintings of everyone being White from the Bible is a LIE.

And you want to know what else?

The word JEW actually comes from JUDAH (Jew-dah) which is one of the 12 tribes of Israel! The FAKE Jews that Jesus will condemn is the WHITE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE JEWS AS OF TODAY!

Example, Ashkenazai Jews, Shephardi Jews, and Khazarian Jews are all frauds.

Revelation 3:9 "Behold, I will make them the synagogue of satan which they say they are the Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet (whose feet? The Israelites) and to know that I have loved thee. (Love who? The Israelites)"

The real Jews (Israelites) have been scattered among the earth.

Deuteronomy 30:3 "Then the Lord your God will restore you from captivity, and have compassion on you, and will gather you again from all the peoples where the Lord your God has scattered you."

Every time some of y'all have something to say AGAINST Gods people, God immediately backs me up with providing me with these verses so anything you say against me will immediately turn on YOU.