The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Tidal

Star
Hey Mary lol

Jeremiah 33
24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; 26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

I dunno what you're trying to prove with that longwinded passage mate, but remember it's Old T stuff from when the jews really WERE God's chosen people, but then they committed the naughty step crime of killing his son, so if jews today think they'll get through the pearlies they might as well be whistling dixie..:)

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!
You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces.
You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to" (Matt 23:14/14)

Lyfe

Star
In further regard to the OP...

Even in the OT you could become an Israelite if you were born as a foreigner(Exodus 12:48-49) so that further negates this idea. There are too many passages in scripture that refute the notion of racial supremacy or salvation through lineage. I once knew a girl who started out as a simple innocent Christian who loved the lord, but then took a trip to Israel. She came back from her trip into all this sacred name stuff and began to religiously celebrate the feasts and adhere to jewish customs while claiming the messiah. Soon after that she renounced Jesus altogether and became a full blown jew. She became hostile toward anyone not Jewish and started spouting jewish supremacy among the nations. This is the spirit behind judaism or simply put the spirit of antichrist. This spirit starts off subtly deceiving one back into jewish culture until one day they wake up and arent even noticeable as a Christian anymore. They become a jew over time adhering to torah and they dont even realize it at first. This is another last days deception laid by the spirit behind judaism. This movement has captured many souls, but is not of God...

Tidal

Star
You don't realize that during the Tribulation/Great Tribulation that those of us that remain alive will be hiding out in different areas..

No problemo honeybun..:)
if people are Christians it won't matter if they're at Walmart or Disneyworld or Vegas or Ice Station Zebra, they'll all be given a free ride through the pearlies..:)

"Come on out of there mate, the taxi's here"

Get off my thread with that foolishness. It's obviously stirring anger spirits within you, so take your leave.
I will do no such thing. I will vie for the right of the French Hebrew Israelites to not have their rightful heritage stolen by illegitimate identity thieves and copy-cats.

Resistor

Established
First off we need to understand who Israel is as defined by the Bible...

Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;
Rom 9:5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they [are] not all Israel, which are of Israel:
Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
Rom 9:8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Rom 9:9 For this [is] the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sarah shall have a son.

What does the scripture mean when it says they are not all Israel which are are of Israel? The passage suggests that the concept behind Israel has more than physical and hereditary implications... It means you could still be a Jew, but not be a part of the true Israel. The Bible speaks of an Israel of God and an Israel according to the flesh(1 Corinthians 10:18) Who are the children of promise and Abraham's seed?

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Its plain that Israel according to the flesh are not the children of God and the true seed of Abraham are those in Christ. If you read the following passage carefully the answer is found within in regards who the Israel of God is.

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Its obvious that the Israel of God, or true Israel are Christians. Paul said that being of the circumcision(the jews) and uncircumcision(gentiles) means nothing, but all that matters is being a new creation( in Christ). He also says that there is no difference between greek or jew. Therefore by logical deduction the Israel of God must be Christians, because If the Israel of God were hereditary Israel or even believing Israelite's then Paul would be contradicting himself in what he just said in the passage prior. The passage of scripture preceding the Israel of God mention states there is no difference or superiority between jew or greek in Christ so to assume Paul was referring to the Israel of God as believing jews or hereditary jews would not make sense, because it sets up a special recognition or idea of a class within a class that Paul just discredited.
Lol you don't even do a etymological analysis of the word Israel, so your post just becomes gibberish.

IsraEL means "God Rules/Judges", which is political power (literally as the name of an actual nation).

Lyfe

Star
Lol you don't even do a etymological analysis of the word Israel, so your post just becomes gibberish.

IsraEL means "God Rules/Judges", which is political power (literally as the name of an actual nation).
2nd shift is back.

Like you and this Tidal person who both reject the old testament. Kinda funny, hehe.
In light of this thread and the resurgence of Israelite ideology, this time among a deracinated people desperately searching for roots, rejecting the OT really doesn't seem so unreasonable.

Resistor

Established
shill pops up
Let me break it down for you since you're not very bright.

Both Littlelady and Koncretemind apparently share similar views, then we have both Artfulrevealer and Tidal who share the same views (anti-OT). Here we have Artfulrevealer complaining about 2 other people sharing the same view, when here he is on a thread with Tidal sharing the same views.
It's funny, it really is.

I dunno what you're trying to prove with that longwinded passage mate
I was showing you what God said. And like the typical christian, even OP in some ways, you dont care about what he said

Psalm 50
16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? 17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

You guys (meaning christians) speak about His covenant(s) but when shown what He actually said in regards to what you believe, you cast it aside. Just as a person who has read the bible for himself (probably too "longwinded" for you to do huh?), its offensive at how you guys twist things to make your man made doctrines fit. I can only imagine the offense He is going to take whenever He arrives...

IsraEL means "He who struggles / wrestles with God."

Tidal

Star
I was showing you what God said. And like the typical christian, even OP in some ways, you dont care about what he said..

Mate, your Old T quotes are interesting of course, but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old, he wouldn't have sent Jesus to give us the New..:)
And people quickly cottoned on-
"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Heb 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"We serve in the new way of the spirit, not in the old way of the written code" (Rom 7:6)
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2)

"Jesus gives us all we need for life" (2 Pet 1:3)

DavidSon

Star
Like you and this Tidal person who both reject the old testament. Kinda funny, hehe.
This discussion is an example of how disconnected the old and new Testament are from each other. It's quite odd Christianity even chose to attach the Tanakh onto the legends of Jesus. The two epitomize two different eras/time-periods, and possibly an evolution of... personal consciousness (though books like Proverbs and Ecclesistes touch into those areas). The story of Jesus is of a single enlightened Nazarite, almost an addendum to the OT.

Christians honestly don't have a place in this thread, at least if their attempting to bring coherence between the two books.

Tidal

Star
No, he appears as a Black man would look is what I'm trying to say. The Bible says he has skin like fine brass as if burned in a furnace, which would look like skin of that of a Black man..

I don't think I buy that darling, because if Jesus was black, the snooty priests wouldn't have had to pay Judas to lead the temple guards to arrest Jesus when he pointed him out.
I mean, all Judas need have said was "He's that black bloke in Gethsemane, you can't miss him"

LittleLady

Established
Mate, your Old T quotes are interesting of course, but if God had wanted us to stick with the Old, he wouldn't have sent Jesus to give us the New..:)
And people quickly cottoned on-
"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Heb 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"We serve in the new way of the spirit, not in the old way of the written code" (Rom 7:6)
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Hebrews 12:2)

"Jesus gives us all we need for life" (2 Pet 1:3)
Guess what? Just because we are under grace does not mean we should stop following the law of God. People do not seem to understand this. We, being under grace, means that we can repent whenever we unintentionally sin. To willfully sin is wrong, but we can also repent of that too.

Before Christ, people had to sacrifice animals to God whenever they sinned. That is the ONLY difference. We are not to halt in keeping the law of God. Being under grace means we're able to repent, and we don't have to do what people did BEFORE grace.

That is all.

We should still keep the law of God. The law and the commandments are the same anyways. Do you ONLY listen to the 10 commandments? Well if you do, you should also abide by the law of God.

God says he will give mercy on Israel, because example: One of the laws is to not eat pork. What if a homeless Israelite had no choice but to eat pork given to him by a stranger? He would have to eat it in order to survive, which isn't his fault. That is why he's giving mercy unto Israel.

Also, when Jesus came to earth, he specifically said he did NOT come to destroy the law of God.

LittleLady

Established
I don't think I buy that darling, because if Jesus was black, the snooty priests wouldn't have had to pay Judas to lead the temple guards to arrest Jesus when he pointed him out.
I mean, all Judas need have said was "He's that black bloke in Gethsemane, you can't miss him"
God works in mysterious ways. Also, please refrain from giving me any more nicknames as of now. I find it quite annoying.

Tidal

Star
Christians honestly don't have a place in this thread, at least if their attempting to bring coherence between the two books.

Whoa Charlie, there's some good stuff in the OT and Jesus regularly quoted from it..:)
Incidentally some of the OT prophets foretold the arrival of Jesus, so why don't jews believe their own prophets?
For example the prophet Zechariah prophesied around 520 B.C.-

"Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey" (Zechariah 9:9)

This discussion is an example of how disconnected the old and new Testament are from each other. It's quite odd Christianity even chose to attach the Tanakh onto the legends of Jesus. The two epitomize two different eras/time-periods, and possibly an evolution of... personal consciousness (though books like Proverbs and Ecclesistes touch into those areas). The story of Jesus is of a single enlightened Nazarite, almost an addendum to the OT.

You are ready to join the fold of those who have understood the incompatibility between the old and new, but just as ready to, like KoncreteMind, choose the wrong side.

And once again it is becoming evident that souls are stolen by Satan through the old law.