The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

A Freeman

Superstar
This picture answers all of your questions about Esau.
View attachment 39022

And explains why the White Man is in control. Again, obviously not all White people are bad, but the truth is, the majority of them are.

Your question, why is Jacob not White? He wasn't meant to be White. That's how God wanted it, because if Jacob was White, there'd be more White people as we speak but God loves Jacob so that's why. It's just you got one group of White people, and you got a group of Black people. Also, as you said, they're FRATERNAL twins.

People of Israel...you know there's interpretations. One thing for sure is, Gods people would know if they studied about the curses put upon them. Definitely, many Black people (Africans, African-Americans) are Israelites, I'm 100% sure Black Mexicans are Israelites, certain Indians, certain Guatemalans, some Native Americans, some White-passing people, some Puerto Ricans, and that's all it appears to look like.

SOMETHING IMPORTANT WORTH KNOWING is that we don't really know, because the White Man dropped us off EVERYWHERE so we can't know exactly which place in which place we came from. I'm African American, and I don't know exactly WHERE in Africa I'm from.

That is why you should know that this all comes down to bloodlines. With that being said, your second question can only have so much of an answer.
Thank-you for your reply.

You may not realize it, but you've actually offered no evidence for any of the assumptions you've made, nor did you answer the question about the prophecies, which prove your assumptions to be in error.

First, and foremost, one must understand that Christ is NOT human, i.e. HE IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. Christ therefore does NOT have a skin color, nor does He even have a body, because He is a SPIRIT-BEING.

Secondly, with regard to the body of Jesus (the son of the virgin body of Mary), that Christ incarnated 2000 years ago, we know that it was descended from the tribes of Judah and Levi, from the kingly line of David, making Jesus uniquely eligible to be both King and High Priest.

Third, we have GOD'S UNCONDITIONAL PROMISE MADE TO ABRAHAM, to bless the nations through Him for an appointed time, during which time Jerusalem would be under Gentile (Turkish Edomite) control. That time ended on 9 December 1917, when the British (the people Israel) liberated Jerusalem from its occupation by the Ottoman Empire (the "treading down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles").

Genesis 12:1-3
12:1 Now the "I AM" had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
12:2 And I will make from thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy (seed's) NAME "Great" (Great Britain); and thou shalt be a blessing:
12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee (and thy seed) shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called [(I)saac's sons - Saxons].

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by Him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a Time (360), Times (2 = 720), and an half (180) (1260 years in total - 9/Dec./1917 when Jerusalem was liberated from the "Treading Down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles"); and when He shall have accomplished to scatter the power of The Holy People (Israel - Gen. 48:11; 16)(Rev. 11:3; 7), all these [things] shall be finished.

Fourth, you MUST look at ALL of the prophecies concerning the PEOPLE Israel, who are very thoroughly described throughout Scripture. Please see at least 95 of the Scriptural "birthmarks" of the PEOPLE Israel found throughout Scripture at the thread link below, which leave NO DOUBT as to who the true PEOPLE Israel really are.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

Fifth, we likewise have ample information about the Idumean Edomites, i.e. the descendants of Esau (from whom the Sanhedrin were descended), and the descendants of Japheth, through his grandson ASHKENAZ, via his son Gomer, which make up over 95% of the people who call themselves "Jews" today.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/them-which-say-they-are-jews-but-are-not.6663/

As you can see from the linked threads, this information is solid, irrefutable evidence that bring all of this information through the past 4500 years or so up to the present day.

Sixth, you seem to be placing an emphasis on skin color, and in particular to one portion of one passage in Revelation about the body Christ is currently using during His Second Coming, while either ignoring or misunderstanding what the verse is actually saying about that body. This is what John was shown about the new body that Christ would be wearing with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12)

Revelation 1:14-15
1:14 His HEAD AND [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;
1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Please note well the description John gives of the body Christ is CURRENTLY incarnating: both His HEAD AND his hairs are WHITE; as white as wool and/or snow.

There certainly are people of various skin colors with white hair. But NONE of them have white heads. Only those with white skin color have white heads.

The second description given tells us His eyes are as a "flame of fire". A flame of fire has, at its center, a brilliant blue color, just as blue eyes do.

1594379999890.png

The third description given states that His feet are "like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace". Fine brass is copper alloyed with zinc, the latter of which is a white metal, which are made white hot when burned in a furnace. Please see for yourself:-

The fourth and final description given says His voice will sound like many "waters", i.e. the voice of many people.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Of course those many peoples are the people Israel, including the ten "lost" tribes of Israel (the House of Israel), which are the British (Ephraim) and Anglo-Saxon American (Manasseh) people.

Genesis 35:11-12
35:11 And God said unto him, I [am] God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
35:12 And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Genesis 48:16-19
48:16 The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name [Israel] be named on them (let Ephraim and Manasseh be called Israel), and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.
48:17 And when Joseph saw that his father laid his right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it displeased him: and he held up his father's hand, to remove it from Ephraim's head unto Manasseh's head.
48:18 And Joseph said unto his father, Not so, my father: for this [is] the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head.
48:19 And his father refused, and said, I know [it], my son, I know [it]: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude (Commonwealth) of nations.

And seventh, all of the above information is relevant to show everyone God's Hand in the fulfillment of ALL of the prophecies about the people Israel. It does NOT mean there will not be many Souls (spirit-Beings) who come from East and West -- of whatever human skin color -- to be grafted into Israel.

The name Israel means "Champion of God", i.e. those who champion God's Cause. Hopefully you can see that of all the nations on Earth, there are only two nations who have witnessed God's Word to the rest of the world: Great Britain and the United States. They alone are responsible for publishing and then carrying the Bible throughout the world, which is yet another of dozens and dozens of scriptural marks of the true people Israel, and in specific: THE TWO WITNESSES.

Hopefully this truthful information will be well-received.

Peace be upon you.

Todd

Star
Self appointed according to who?
The testimomy of the scripture. Not one single writing in the Bible outside of Paul's own writings declares, anoints or confirms he was an apostle. Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses everything shall be confirmed.

Todd

Star
Paul is the apostle who knew Christ spiritually, not physically. Clearly you don’t know the bible

Read the Bible again if you’re interested bud, don’t come here saying I don’t know this therefore blah blah.
And John stated a portion of the test for a false teacher was those who deny Christ came in the flesh. Paul clearly denied Christ came in the flesh, as Paul never once cared to learn anything about the Christ that James, Peter and John knew in the flesh. Instead he insisted that his gospel he received from his "spiritual Christ" was the only true gospel.

It's amazing how indoctrination blinds Christians from seeing the conflict that is so evident in the NT between the "Christians" that followed Paul and the members of "The Way" that followed James, Peter and John. What many Christian's call a reconciliation between Paul and the actual Apostles of Christ, is in reality, at best a compromise and truce to allow each to go their own ways.

The Bible is only meant for the Israelites which is why the White Man did not allow the slaves to read or write because they didn't want them to know who they were.

All of us come from Adam including White people but the Nationalities of the Israelites are Africans, African Americans, Hispanics, Indians, Native Americans, Puerto-Ricans for the most part because all of us were taken as slaves back then at different points in time. Like how Spain and Portugal took over South America and forced people to speak Spanish and even had the audacity to change their names. Hispanics were also taken on slave ships.

Sorry to those of you who are White, but you guys were meant to serve the Israelites until you started taking over basically since the beginning of the world, and I would honestly say, although it was horrible of you to do that, your people had their part, and that is why during the Millennium, Gods people will have theirs. During the Millennium, the heathens which is Esau and the wicked outside of Israel, will become the servants of the Israelites, Esau and the wicked will build mansions and such for the Israelites and just serve them just as the Israelites did for them when they were slaves. After that comes Esau's judgment and they will ALL be wiped off the face of the earth.

Hey, it's justice and vengeance. It is what it is.

Read Obadiah 1, the entire chapter explains it. Esau's judgment is coming. That is why in Revelation 11:11 says, "After 3 days and a half, the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them." Who saw who? Esau saw the Israelites.

Also, Jesus died to eliminate the law of sacrifice, which was the only law that was eliminated.
-Jesus didn’t eliminate any laws as he said, he changed their status of practice
-The old testament is completely OK with slavery, laws are given talking about how to do it in a just way. People were allowed to take slaves and keep their descendants as property. So if you say you follow The Law, that is the law you are following.So that whole argument of yours is not biblical.
-Have you read the old or new testaments?

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Yeah that’s what I said. Paul knew Jesus through revelation, not through physicality. His teachings are verified through the truth and inspiration they contain.
Christians follow the teachings of Christ, they are law for christians. They contain the principles which were in the mosaic law but we’re dead because they were made totally physical and external in Judaism rather than spiritual and inner. So the answer to your question is the same laws, but in a living way eg the old law was do not commit adultery, Jesus gave the law if one looks at a woman to lust after her you have committed adultery in your heart. Another example the old law was an eye for an eye, the law of balance and revenge, Jesus gave the law turn the other cheek, the law of mercy, faith, compassion, a spiritualizing of the old law. Some laws were intensified like those, some were done away with in the Jews eyes, like that the sabbath was made for man, not man for the sabbath - it is the same law but made more personal, more alive, more conscious after the Jewish people went away from the spirit of the law in favour of the letter of the law. The law is God, so Jesus being connected to God, gave that law, how we can properly relate to God, through his word. Ultimately Jesus gave two commandments, were were alike or one, love God and your neighbour as yourself, this summarized the entire law he said
So you pick and choose what laws you want to follow? If so that's definitely not how it works. When God commands you to do something you don't get to pick and choose.

Are you saying the only laws you follow are the ones where it tells you to love God and love your neighbour?

To be honest the more I hear Evangelicals speak about Christianity the more they seem like atheists. You pick and choose what's convenient to you and everything else is subjective.

I appreciate your response.

Kung Fu

Superstar
That is why I'm leaving Christianity and accepting myself as an Israelite, as God revealed to me, and I'm going to follow Gods law.
I was in your shoes at one point. And the only logical answer to your problems is Islam. It is fulfilling spiritually, physically, and mentally.

Perhaps you should read the Quran and ponder about the questions of life, which the Quran tells you to do.

Peace be upon you and may God guide you on the straight path.

Last edited:

floss

Star
This is so racist and I'm not even white. Is this what the BHI god taught?
And explains why the White Man is in control. Again, obviously not all White people are bad, but the truth is, the majority of them are.

Esau is the White Man and he is also known as the devil, so...eh.
You really need to get over this "white man is the devil shit"

God does not judge you by your race.

You are just being manipulated towards the same hatred that many white people have been manipulated into. I dont think that is spiritual enlightenment, when the whole message of God is to love your neighbour.

Yeah we have a right to be angry towards those who do us wrong, and yeah the elites of Esau who run the world ARE devil's, and yes God hates those people and will come at them with extreme vengeance, but to then turn that anger to any white person is spiritually bankrupt.

Take the hate out of your heart. The evil doers will get theirs, you dont need to hate groups of people because of who their ancestors are.

So do you hate me ?

My father is a white man, my mother is black. You do know that according to the bible you are whatever tribe your father is, so that would make me Esau.

So I take it you hate me and think God hates me, simply because of who my father is.

Lisa

Superstar
My father is a white man, my mother is black. You do know that according to the bible you are whatever tribe your father is, so that would make me Esau.

So I take it you hate me and think God hates me, simply because of who my father is.
She would probably say yes and too bad for you but it is what it is.

Yahda

Veteran
It’s not around race, it’s about blood. The truth of the matter is that God is the God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob. He’s the God of Israel, The Hebrew God. They Lord “THY” as in your/our/Israel God.

Another thing is that the Bible never said you are what your father is and no one can post a verse in context that says such a thing. Actually It doesn’t say that out of context. It’s one of those things that if you say it enough people will believe it. Even when the words “you are what your father is” can not be found in the scriptures used to support this theory.

For one Israel was to marry within their tribe period. Two, God commanded that Israel not form marriage alliances with other nations. To deny this is to deny scripture. Some may call it racist when in Reality God was always the God of Israel. Other nations took the word that was declared to Jacob and inserted themselves and their god Jesus. Why? Because when you read the OT the rest of the nations were never promised salvation so they made up their own savior & god who saves everybody unlike the “racist” OT God.

There is only one way to the Lord our God and that is through following the laws and the way that was laid out for Israel.

Lyfe

Star
The testimomy of the scripture. Not one single writing in the Bible outside of Paul's own writings declares, anoints or confirms he was an apostle. Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses everything shall be confirmed.
Actually the book of Acts and Peters epistle does, but that is beside the point, because there are other books in the Bible like those written by the minor prophets that have no referencing in other scriptures so that would make this point irrelevant. Do you see the book of Ruth referenced in any other place in the Bible, or Esther, or Obadiah, etc? According to your logic they must not be legit seeing as how they like others arent mentioned anywhere else in the scripture...

...Btw its obvious that even Paul has shaped your theology whether you admit it or not, in fact I have seen you reference his scriptures from time to time. You mention the holy spirit and other concepts in the nt, yet apart from Paul you have very little theology to go off of in regards to such matters.

Its like I keep saying you must not believe in a God that wants us to really have his word, because to say that Paul is a false teacher would suggest so.

Lyfe

Star
It’s not around race, it’s about blood. The truth of the matter is that God is the God of Abraham, Issac, & Jacob. He’s the God of Israel, The Hebrew God. They Lord “THY” as in your/our/Israel God.

Another thing is that the Bible never said you are what your father is and no one can post a verse in context that says such a thing. Actually It doesn’t say that out of context. It’s one of those things that if you say it enough people will believe it. Even when the words “you are what your father is” can not be found in the scriptures used to support this theory.

For one Israel was to marry within their tribe period. Two, God commanded that Israel not form marriage alliances with other nations. To deny this is to deny scripture. Some may call it racist when in Reality God was always the God of Israel. Other nations took the word that was declared to Jacob and inserted themselves and their god Jesus. Why? Because when you read the OT the rest of the nations were never promised salvation so they made up their own savior & god who saves everybody unlike the “racist” OT God.

There is only one way to the Lord our God and that is through following the laws and the way that was laid out for Israel.
Israel never even kept the law. Do you break it or keep it?

Here is the Law @LittleLady, there’s about a dozen laws on the best ways to own slaves to make God the happiest

It’s funny littlelady, the problem you are having was actually solved entirely by Jesus Christ. Don’t feel bad because this problem is as old as his time. If you read the 4 gospels you will see all of these issues are solved there.

The Pharisees have similar issues with Jesus as you are having and he answers them directly, so go read what he said, read the 4 gospels this weekend. Just imagine the Pharisees are the black Israelites you’ve been listening to, they make the same case as the Jewish Pharisees in those days

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
God put before Israel a blessing, and a curse. You tell me do you break it or keep it ?
I am not under the law, but if I was I would found to be a sinner or transgressor of the law. The bottom line is that you either keep Gods laws or you are a transgressor. There is no in between. If you went to God right now and asked him to reveal to you sin in your life and to not spare do you think God would only find only a little fault with you are allot?

Todd

Star
Actually the book of Acts and Peters epistle does, but that is beside the point, because there are other books in the Bible like those written by the minor prophets that have no referencing in other scriptures so that would make this point irrelevant. Do you see the book of Ruth referenced in any other place in the Bible, or Esther, or Obadiah, etc? According to your logic they must not be legit seeing as how they like others arent mentioned anywhere else in the scripture...

...Btw its obvious that even Paul has shaped your theology whether you admit it or not, in fact I have seen you reference his scriptures from time to time. You mention the holy spirit and other concepts in the nt, yet apart from Paul you have very little theology to go off of in regards to such matters.

Its like I keep saying you must not believe in a God that wants us to really have his word, because to say that Paul is a false teacher would suggest so.
Chapter and verse where Paul is confirmed as an actual Apostle?

Of course Paul has shaped my theology. I have never said he didn't. I don't care or need to classify Paul as a false teacher or as an apostle because for me it's irrelevant. It's funny because Christians want to label people, like it defines everything that person is or isn't. The truth is that every teacher, apostle, prophet, evangelist and pastor that has ever existed has taught some false theologies, doctrines and principles, except for one.

The point I was making is that Christians have been so indoctrinated to think that what the Apostles and Paul wrote was perfect and without error when a truly objective look at the New Testament clearly shows they did not all see eye to eye on every doctrine and theology and interpretation of the Old Testament and they certainly did not agree on every point of the true gospel of Jesus Christ.

But an objective intake of the New Testament destroyes the institutional church's dogmas of sola scriptura, infalibility and innerrancy, so we twist and mutilate the scripture to fit the dogma, rather than question the dogma itself.

When one looks at the scripture as inspired by God, but written by imperfect humans, it becomes neccessary to rely on the leading of God's Spirit to discern what is truly of God and how to interpret and apply it to our lives. Hence the reason Jesus proclaimed he would send the Spirit of God, and not a book, to remind us of what he spoke. Jesus never promised a book that was perfect, infalilble and innerrant. Inspiration is different than infaliblity or innerrrancy. I cherish the Bible as inspired by God. But not every word recorded in the Bible is the direct word of God.

The testimony of scripture itself warns of the danger of putting all faith and trust in written words rather than the spirit of God. Yet Christians reject what the so-called "innerrant and infalible" book says about itself. It's quite paradoxical.

Last edited:
Here is what Jesus said to the literal descendents of Abraham, not even the speculative descendents like the black hebrew Israelites.

"9 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."
John 8

LittleLady

Established
Lyfe take heart friend, we know the truth, its sad to see but it is what it is. This racist garbage is getting tiresome now, its disgusting. And you sound ridiculous but as you were.
Bloodlines, not racism. Again, you didn't read everything which means you are making unfair judgment upon me and anyone else who knows they're an Israelite. No point in staying here and keep announcing how you disagree. If you disagree, bye.