The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Yahda

Veteran
Jesus is described as the bright morning star in the sense that he brings grace. satan is also described as the bright morning star in the sense that he deceives. He appears as an angel of light, but he is truly the father of lies. There's a difference.

"What did you say again? Can you repeat that? LOL" Yeah, you're pretty immature. Let's end this as you recommended.
Also if it isn’t too much to ask ? Can you go read Isaiah 14:12 and see exactly what the bright morning star said he would do. How he would make himself like God and place his throne above God.....

then look at Jesus who you believe to be God. The one who most Christians worship. Their savior...

Try to put two and two together. You have been sadly deceived.

Lisa

Superstar
Wow! o_O little lady, yahda and koncretemind trying to talk to one another!

LittleLady

Established
Also if it isn’t too much to ask ? Can you go read Isaiah 14:12 and see exactly what the bright morning star said he would do. How he would make himself like God and place his throne above God.....

then look at Jesus who you believe to be God. The one who most Christians worship. Their savior...

Try to put two and two together. You have been sadly deceived.
Again with the random verse picking in hopes it'll align with your perspective. Isaiah 14:12-15 talks about satan, which then follows up about Esau because we know satan was cast from heaven.

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn!" Jesus did not fall from heaven, he was brought to Mary in order to establish a spiritual birth unlike satan who fell due to his rebellion along with the angels he deceived.

Isaiah 14:21
"Let the offspring of the wicked never be mentioned again. Prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land, and cover the earth with their cities." Who is God talking about right now? Esau/Edomites. So first he was talking about satan, then he transitioned to talk about Esau/Edomites which are wicked. So since this verse is up, I guess that confirms that Jesus will definitely wipe out the Edomites due to their ancestors sins. Anyways, my point is, this whole chapter was not about Jesus.

I worship God and follow Jesus as he is the King of Israel. That's all there is to it. If anything, you're worse off than I supposedly am, because you don't even repent.

Yahda

Veteran
Again with the random verse picking in hopes it'll align with your perspective. Isaiah 14:12-15 talks about satan, which then follows up about Esau because we know satan was cast from heaven.

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn!" Jesus did not fall from heaven, he was brought to Mary in order to establish a spiritual birth unlike satan who fell due to his rebellion along with the angels he deceived.

"Let the offspring of the wicked never be mentioned again. Prepare a place to slaughter his children for the sins of their ancestors; they are not to rise to inherit the land, and cover the earth with their cities." Who is God talking about right now? Esau/Edomites. So first he was talking about satan, then he transitioned to talk about Esau/Edomites which are wicked. So since this verse is up, I guess that confirms that Jesus will definitely wipe out the Edomites due to their ancestors sins. Anyways, my point is, this whole chapter was not about Jesus.

I worship God and follow Jesus as he is the King of Israel. That's all there is to it. If anything, you're worse off than me because you don't even repent.
If it’s meant God will open your eyes. We all as in lost Hebrews went through the same struggle. We all were once you. If you truly belong to God your tune will change. Again God bless.

Ps- Once God pull you up out of that bs you will be spiritually happy & fulfilled. You will also beat yourself up a little for ever believing that dumb mess. You will feel how did I ever believe such non sense. Your eyes will be clear to see the truth.

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
Isaiah 14 talks about Jacob which are Gods people, and Jacob is the forefather of the 12 Tribes of Israel, and the wicked which are the Edomites will be destroyed.

"The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors."

So that's what this is.

LittleLady

Established
If it’s meant God will open your eyes. We all went through the same struggle. We all, as in lost Hebrews were once you. If you truly belong to God your tune will change. Again God bless.
We did not go through the same struggle. Only the Israelites were slaves for years and years, it was never White people because they were the slave masters, so no, they did not go through the same thing as my people. This is why you can't be quick to pull random verses because you don't even know what they mean, so you come to this ignorant conclusion.

And the Israelites are still slaves to this day because we are still cursed, and we are tied to the White Mans system anyway. Yeah, God bless.

Yahda

Veteran

I worship God and follow Jesus as he is the King of Israel. That's all there is to it. If anything, you're worse off than I supposedly am, because you don't even repent.
Once God truly bring
We did not go through the same struggle. Only the Israelites were slaves for years and years, it was never White people because they were the slave masters, so no, they did not go through the same thing as my people. This is why you can't be quick to pull random verses because you don't even know what they mean, so you come to this ignorant conclusion.

And the Israelites are still slaves to this day because we are still cursed, and we are tied to the White Mans system anyway. Yeah, God bless.
I edited a little just so you know. Anyway Been there done that so I can’t really take your post serious. I will continue to pray for you because I see you are almost there. Allow God to continue his work on you. You will be fine.

Yahda

Veteran
Not if she follows you she won’t..though right now she isn’t in the best shape either.
Hits Ignore. I’m on fire today with the ignore button. Who got next ? You know I don’t want to hear anything you got to say. I don’t think anyone does. In fact I was glad your soul draining self been mia. It’s really time for me to go now.

Lisa

Superstar
Hits Ignore. I’m on fire today with the ignore button. Who got next ? You know I don’t want to hear anything you got to say. I don’t think anyone does. In fact I was glad your soul draining self been mia. It’s really time for me to go now.
Haha..I was just letting you all go at it..the blind talking to the blind..no one in the truth trying to convince each other that you each knew best..

LittleLady

Established
Of course the guy above me doesn't want to hear anything we have to say because I am saying the truth, and Lyfe is saying the truth about Christ being our savior. That's why the dude above me is starting to ignore everyone. Hey, to any watchers out there, you now have proof that my thread speaks the truth.

And the heathens rage...stay for a little while to do unnecessary things, then they leave. Not saying this out of pride, but rather because now you're 100% sure what I have talked about in this thread is accurate.

Yahda

Veteran
Of course the guy above me doesn't want to hear anything we have to say because I am saying the truth, and Lyfe is saying the truth about Christ being our savior. That's why the dude above me is starting to ignore everyone. Hey, to any watchers out there, you now have proof that my thread speaks the truth.

And the heathens rage...stay for a little while to do unnecessary things, then they leave. Not saying this out of pride, but rather because now you're 100% sure what I have talked about in this thread is accurate.
I’m a woman and I don’t have you on ignore so so much for that theory. You haven’t said anything worth running from or ignoring. I mean that in a nice way btw.

Yahda

Veteran

My only concern is the lost sheep of Israel. I don’t really get into the affairs of the other members that are Christians. There are some good Christians here, then there are some interesting Christians here for lack of better word. Not my concern one way or the other.

I like the Muslims here. I respect the way they know their word. It’s not a lot of confusion if any, there is unity among them. They don’t associate partners with God....

With that being said I don’t, nor do I feel the need to address their thoughts. I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel *wink* Take it or leave it. You left it. That’s fine. Can’t say I didn’t try.

LittleLady

Established
My only concern is the lost sheep of Israel. I don’t really get into the affairs of the other members that are Christians. There are some good Christians here, then there are some interesting Christians here for lack of better word. Not my concern one way or the other.

I like the Muslims here. I respect the way they know their word. It’s not a lot of confusion if any, there is unity among them. They don’t associate partners with God....

With that being said I don’t, nor do I feel the need to address their thoughts. I was only sent to the lost sheep of Israel *wink* Take it or leave it. You left it. That’s fine. Can’t say I didn’t try.
Wink? What is this? You claimed you were an adult basically, can you please not act petty?

You are not Jesus, you are not the King of Israel. "They don't associate partners with God..." seems to me you're in denial that God has a specific Nation chosen as his people?

You even said your concern here is the lost sheep of Israel. Based on everything you've said, you should only be concerned for yourself as of now.

I know you don't affiliate with any of the Black Hebrew Israelites but IMO it's worth recognizing several of the groups do acknowledge Jesus. Your stance of revering only the OT is sensible but alternatives are not unheard of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
Yea I understand not everyone believes the same. But Im discussing what the OT says in regards to what the NT says. And I dont think the two are reconciable at all unless one is ignoring somethings one says over the other....

A Freeman

Superstar
You ignore that’ll verses that I show you that’s say He is God the Son.
What verse have you provided that specifically states "God the Son" in it please? There are none in all of Scripture.

Do you really not understand what the word "OF", as in Son OF God, means?

That verse most certainly does not say that God could never take in human form. You sure like to cherry pick your verses and you never get them right.
So now you're calling God a liar? And which verses are the "right" verses Lisa?

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Why not just believe what God says -- ALL of it -- rather than make up and promote a bunch of lies as you do? Why do you consistently and repeatedly contradict the Bible, and then claim it doesn't mean what it clearly says?

Paul most certainly does not say one follows the law nor did he say he established the law. The book of Romans can be hard to understand and you and your human god have got Romans wrong.
Why should anyone believe someone who calls God a liar as you've done? Why not simply read what the verses actually say, instead of trying to con people into believing that the verses don't really mean exactly what they say?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I MYSELF SERVE THE LAW OF GOD; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

Romans 7:12 Wherefore The Law [is] holy, and the Commandment holy, and just, and good.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, WE ESTABLISH THE LAW.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

And what did Christ say about The Law?

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Why would someone foolishly think that Christ came to destroy The Law, when Christ Himself said the exact opposite? Do you really believe in the LIE that Paul directly disobeyed Christ and supposedly did away with The Law, when Paul himself said he was keeping The Law, that The Law/Commandments of God are holy, just and good, and that he (Paul) was establishing it wherever he went?

Paul said that God forbid anyone foolishly believing that faith somehow voids The Law. So why do you promote the exact opposite of what God, Christ and Paul say? Can you really not see how anti-God, anti-Christ, and anti-Biblical your viewpoints really are?

Do you honestly believe that anyone who espouses and promotes such lies, i.e. that the Bible doesn't really mean exactly what it says (that Father and Christ are liars), has any hope at all of being part of Israel?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Yea I understand not everyone believes the same. But Im discussing what the OT says in regards to what the NT says. And I dont think the two are reconciable at all unless one is ignoring somethings one says over the other....
Why are they irreconcilable in your mind please? Are there not over 300 prophecies in the OT regarding Jesus that were fulfilled in the NT? The odds of that happening alone are so astronomical that it's a statistical certainty (not probable, but certain) that those prophecies were fulfilled validates and connects both the Old Covenant/Testament and the New Covenant/Testament.

Why are they irreconcilable in your mind please? Are there not over 300 prophecies in the OT regarding Jesus that were fulfilled in the NT? The odds of that happening alone are so astronomical that it's a statistical certainty (not probable, but certain) that those prophecies were fulfilled validates and connects both the Old Covenant/Testament and the New Covenant/Testament.
Here’s one example

Hosea 11
1 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. 2But the more they were called, the more they went away from me.[a] They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images.

Clearly not a prophecy but a statement of what had happened in the past. Yet the NT:

Matthew 2
14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”

A Freeman

Superstar
Here’s one example
Thank-you. Please see the reply below, to illustrate there is no contradiction or irreconcilable differences in the multi-faceted prophecy being discussed.

Hosea 11
1 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.
The people Israel were sent into slavery in Egypt, as punishment for not keeping The Law. It began with the 11 sons of Israel selling their brother Joseph into slavery, and culminated with God using Moses to call Israel out of Egypt. Of God's Children, Israel is referred to METAPHORICALLY as God's firstborn, which is exactly what Israel is here on Earth.

Exodus 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the "I AM", Israel [is] My son, [even] My firstborn:

The reason for this is very simple: the people Israel were to be a peculiar people, set apart from everyone else on Earth by their obedience to God.

Deuteronomy 14:1-2
14:1 Ye [are] the children of the "I AM" your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead.
14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God, and the "I AM" hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.

As God has promised, anyone who keeps His Law receives His Blessings, and so, when the Israel's neighbors would see how blessed Israel was, they would want what Israel had. The neighboring nations would then try to take that by force but, likewise as God promised, He would defend Israel against all aggressors and defeat their enemies. The defeated neighbors would then ask if there was anyway they could be included in what Israel had, and would be told yes, IF they too keep The Law.

And that is how the surrounding Gentile nations were to be grafted into Israel. The process would then have repeated itself, until the entire world became the Kingdom of heaven on Earth.

But that didn't happen, as explained in the next verse:

2But the more they were called, the more they went away from me.[a] They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images.
Instead of championing God's Cause here on Earth, and setting themselves apart through their obedience to God, Israel sadly decided to become more like the nations around them, eventually asking Samuel to give them an earthly king, like everyone else (see 1 Sam. 8), exactly as prophesied. And it went downhill from there.

The rest of the Old Covenant chronicles what happened to Israel, in direct fulfillment of the prophecies, and in accordance with The Law. When Israel even marginally obeyed The Law (e.g. under the reigns of David and Solomon), they were very richly blessed. When they repeatedly did evil/broke The Law (as was the case under most of the kings of Israel and Judah), they were punished/cursed.

Both houses were eventually taken into captivity again, the 10-tribed "House of Israel" into Assyria, c. 722 BC, and the 2-tribed "House of Judah" into Babylon, c. 588 BC., because they refused to obey God and His Law, making idols and "lords" (baals) of the rich and powerful, exactly as prophesied in Hosea 11:2.

Clearly not a prophecy but a statement of what had happened in the past.
Except it clearly was BOTH a statement of what had happened in the past AND a prophecy of what would happen in the future (right up to the present day) IF Israel didn't return to keeping The Law.

Hosea was written during the years leading up to the 10-tribed "House of Israel" being taken into captivity in Assyria as a WARNING to BOTH houses, not just for what happened to them in 722 BC and in 588 BC, BUT WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AGAIN, AS ALL 12-TRIBES ARE DEFEATED IN WW3 and taken into captivity by their enemies (Russia and China).

The British (Israelites today, along with all of the commonwealth countries) literally have a "house of lords" in their parliament, in direct violation of The Law, even though the British monarch PROMISES to do his/her utmost to "maintain the Laws of God" in the coronation oath.

Most, if not all prophecies, have multiple applications throughout time, which makes them even more amazing and further proof of the Divine influence from start to finish in everything. The prophecies also factor in free-will, with at least two possible outcomes/timelines.

Yet the NT:

Matthew 2
14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, 15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”
And that prophecy too was fulfilled, as Christ is LITERALLY God's Firstborn Son.

Colossians
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father (God), Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people (Israel) in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son (Christ):
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his (Jesus') blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who (Christ) is the image (likeness) of the invisible God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

Last edited: