The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Lisa

Superstar
Also..God changed Jacob’s name to Israel..so that he is no longer Jacob but Israel.

Genesis‬ ‭32:28‬ ‭
He said, “Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed.

Tidal

Star
..whoever is Gods chosen. If he revealed to you that you are one of the chosen, then rejoice.
If by "chosen", you mean chosen to be given a free pass through the pearlies, yes all Christians have already got one because they follow Jesus..:)-

Jesus said-
"My Father’s house has many rooms..I am going there to prepare a place for you...you know the way to the place where I am going.”
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2/6)

And as I quoted, I said, "If any of you say that Yeshua told his people to share the gospel with the Gentiles, he's letting them do that so that HIS PEOPLE within the Nations, BECAUSE WE ARE SCATTERED AMONG THE NATIONS due to ESAU, will come to him."

You see, a lot of people aren't aware of their true Nationality (Again, due to Esau) How does one know they're an Israelite? If you fall under the CURSES THAT GOD PUT UPON THEM, then you KNOW you are GODS CHILD. Right now, Black people, Black Hispanics, Native Americans, etc are under this curse. We are last. Who is FIRST?

WHITE PEOPLE! And that is why God HATES ESAU! The White Man just stole resources from the Israelites, took it as their own, and now, if the Israelites need something, they're going to have to go BUY it from the White Man which is, mind my language, f*cked up, BECAUSE they are basically buying their own stolen resources so not only did The White Man steal, but he is getting paid as well for something that doesn't even belong to him.

Like I said, this all comes down to BLOODLINE. If you are an Israelite, you are ROYAL in Christ! The White Man is in control of everything, for he is also prideful. God cursed the Israelites for 2 MAIN REASONS:

1.) Because of their rebellion
2.) So we know who we are. Again, if you fall under those curses, you will know BY GOD HIMSELF THAT YOU BELONG TO HIM.

Obadiah verse 1: "RISE! Let us go against her for battle!" THIS means that the Israelites are starting to fight back. You see a lot of that in these times! "The pride of your heart has deceived you." White people are higher up, that's why they usually say, "You CAN'T bring me down!" Oh, but the Lord and his people certainly WILL! "You who live in the clefts of the rocks, and make your home on the heights-"
Do you see Esau with mansions, and living in luxury right now? I think yes! "You soar like an eagle-" WHAT IS THE SYMBOL OF AMERICA AN EAGLE!

“If thieves came to you, if robbers in the night—oh, what a disaster awaits you!—would they not steal only as much as they wanted?
If grape pickers came to you, would they not leave a few grapes?"
Because they STEAL EVERYTHING, they WANT everything! It's blatantly obvious!

And the verses after that is Yahweh telling us that he and his people will slaughter Esau and take their place as it should've been. Now, I do not want you to think when I continuously say Esau, that I am talking about every single White person. No, I am talking about the MAJORITY of them, because it's TRUE! The majority of them have a natural hatred towards the Israelites!
this is black hebrew israelite ideology which is just black supremacy. Theres no basis for what u are saying other than to make u feel ur special simply because of ur race, ur not. Ur special for following God. U go down this way of thinking ur not following God. Good luck, may JESUS guide u to the truth.

LittleLady

Established
You can put as many verses into your concoction as you want..still won’t make them right. Starting with John 3:16. You can’t change the meaning to fit your own bias. And...God is not a racist. He loves everyone as all men ARE created in His image.
For the sake of helping others see the truth, I will reply to you on this specific "point" of yours.

How is Jesus described? Hair like wool, feet like fine brass (which is the color of a penny) as if BURNED in a furnace, (now, you got the color of chocolate) eyes as the flame of fire, (many interpretations, I believe it represents his passion and anger and his eyes aren't really red, others believe it's because when you drink wine, your eyes kind of change, and Jesus did turn water into wine)

Now, what is Jesus? The son of God, but also belongs to the Tribe of Judah, and what is he the king of? ISRAEL. If he was the king of the whole world, then everyone would be chosen but for the reasons GOD HIMSELF listed in HIS WORD, he isn't.

John 1:49 "Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the son of God; King of Israel."
Matthew 27:11 "Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor questioned him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" And Jesus said to him, "It is as you say."
Mark 15:18 "And they began to acclaim him, Hail, king of the jews!"

Etc etc.

Now, who was first? Adam and Eve. God made man in his image ORIGINALLY. Adam and Eve were Black, you see how Jesus was described, so yes, man is made in his image. Black people were first, and if you take a look at history and dive deeper and deeper, you'll notice that people of light skin start getting darker and darker and darker. Now, not only do you have Biblical evidence, but now you've got Historical evidence as well.

No, God is NOT racist, but don't be turning on me just because you disagree with me. God said, Roman 9:13 "For Esau I HATE, and Jacob I love." Well? That's his decision and I find it fair since we know what Esau did, and Esau is literally first as we speak. NOW, not only do you have both Biblical and Historical evidence, but you've got EVIDENCE ON SIGHT!

God just put Nations above his people for the 2 reasons I listed in the beginning of this thread:

1. Our rebellion
2. So we know who we are

Listen, understand that this is NOT me being racist, it's me explaining that bloodlines are the main important factor.

LittleLady

Established
this is black hebrew israelite ideology which is just black supremacy. Theres no basis for what u are saying other than to make u feel ur special simply because of ur race, ur not. Ur special for following God. U go down this way of thinking ur not following God. Good luck, may JESUS guide u to the truth.
You should read what I first posted so you can understand, and if you don't read everything, then you can't even point at me and claim I'm wrong immediately. This isn't about race, it is about bloodlines.

Here is the "white man" in the bible:

Deuteronomy 28
49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Esau/Edom spoke the same language as his twin brother Jacob/Israel. Esau/Edom lived right by Jacob/Israel. He wasnt far away and he didnt speak a language Israel didnt know.

Genesis 10
2 The sons[a] of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshek and Tiras.
3 The sons of Gomer: Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah.

Genesis 9
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

If anything, they're Japheth.

You should read what I first posted so you can understand, and if you don't read everything, then you can't even point at me and claim I'm wrong immediately. This isn't about race, it is about bloodlines.
you are wrong about bloodlines too, what u are saying is just wrong.

Tidal

Star
Jesus, speaking of judgement day in Mark ch 13 says-
"At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

So it doesn't seem he'll be confined to just inside the borders of Israel..:)

so if the jews are STILL God's chosen people, I'm Mary Poppins..:)
Hey Mary lol

Jeremiah 33
24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; 26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.

LittleLady

Established
you are wrong about bloodlines too, what u are saying is just wrong.
I can tell you didn't even read everything, you didn't try to comprehend anything, and you didn't converse with God or look for the scriptures yourself. All I can say is, read Obadiah, Deuteronomy, and Genesis 27.

LittleLady

Established
Hey Mary lol

Jeremiah 33
24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the Lord hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.25 Thus saith the Lord; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth; 26 Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.
That whole paragraph just gives bonus points to my argument.

Lisa

Superstar
For the sake of helping others see the truth, I will reply to you on this specific "point" of yours.

How is Jesus described? Hair like wool, feet like fine brass (which is the color of a penny) as if BURNED in a furnace, (now, you got the color of chocolate) eyes as the flame of fire, (many interpretations, I believe it represents his passion and anger and his eyes aren't really red, others believe it's because when you drink wine, your eyes kind of change, and Jesus did turn water into wine)

Now, what is Jesus? The son of God, but also belongs to the Tribe of Judah, and what is he the king of? ISRAEL. If he was the king of the whole world, then everyone would be chosen but for the reasons GOD HIMSELF listed in HIS WORD, he isn't.

John 1:49 "Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the son of God; King of Israel."
Matthew 27:11 "Now Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor questioned him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" And Jesus said to him, "It is as you say."
Mark 15:18 "And they began to acclaim him, Hail, king of the jews!"

Etc etc.

Now, who was first? Adam and Eve. God made man in his image ORIGINALLY. Adam and Eve were Black, you see how Jesus was described, so yes, man is made in his image. Black people were first, and if you take a look at history and dive deeper and deeper, you'll notice that people of light skin start getting darker and darker and darker. Now, not only do you have Biblical evidence, but now you've got Historical evidence as well.

No, God is NOT racist, but don't be turning on me just because you disagree with me. God said, Roman 9:13 "For Esau I HATE, and Jacob I love." Well? That's his decision and I find it fair since we know what Esau did, and Esau is literally first as we speak. NOW, not only do you have both Biblical and Historical evidence, but you've got EVIDENCE ON SIGHT!

God just put Nations above his people for the 2 reasons I listed in the beginning of this thread:

1. Our rebellion
2. So we know who we are

Listen, understand that this is NOT me being racist, it's me explaining that bloodlines are the main important factor.
Brass
1594332336205.jpeg

Chocolate
1594332379392.jpeg

Clearly you’re delusional there too. :rolleyes:

What are you even saying about Jesus turning water into wine and drinking? Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Every knee will bow and every tongue confess Jesus is Lord...and God made the whole world..not just the Israelites..makes Him the king of the whole world doesn’t it?

Who taught you these things? wow! Adam and Eve were black because God is black, because brass is chocolate...o_O

You are racist and your speaking gobbly goop that has no relation to the Bible at all. None of it is true.

Lisa

Superstar
I can tell you didn't even read everything, you didn't try to comprehend anything, and you didn't converse with God or look for the scriptures yourself. All I can say is, read Obadiah, Deuteronomy, and Genesis 27.
What you’re saying is incomprehensible when you compare it to the Bible.

LittleLady

Established
Also..God changed Jacob’s name to Israel..so that he is no longer Jacob but Israel.

Genesis‬ ‭32:28‬ ‭
He said, “Your name shall no longer be Jacob, but Israel; for you have striven with God and with men and have prevailed.
Fun fact: And he changed Esau's name to Edom.

Genesis 25:30
He said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am famished." As far as I'm concerned, the majority of White people like their meat rare, medium-rare. The name Edom means "red" which is the same color used to describe his face, and the fact he sold his birthright for some red lentil pottage.

Fun fact: And he changed Esau's name to Edom.

Genesis 25:30
He said to Jacob, "Let me eat some of that red stew, for I am famished." As far as I'm concerned, the majority of White people like their meat rare, medium-rare. The name Edom means "red" which is the same color used to describe his face, and the fact he sold his birthright for some red lentil pottage.
ur turning the pure message of the gospel into identity politics woe unto you, i rebuke u in JESUS name.

LittleLady

Established
Brass
View attachment 39020

Chocolate
View attachment 39021

Clearly you’re delusional there too. :rolleyes:

What are you even saying about Jesus turning water into wine and drinking? Do you even know what you’re talking about?

Every knee will bow and every tongue confess Jesus is Lord...and God made the whole world..not just the Israelites..makes Him the king of the whole world doesn’t it?

Who taught you these things? wow! Adam and Eve were black because God is black, because brass is chocolate...o_O

You are racist and your speaking gobbly goop that has no relation to the Bible at all. None of it is true.
Jesus had bread and wine for his last supper. His first miracle was transforming water into wine as well. How do you not know that, Lisa?

Yes, even we Israelites will admit Yeshua is the king of Israel, why wouldn't we? We wouldn't be faithful if that was the case, and yes every other Nation will do the same.

Who taught me these things? God! First, my sister was studying about this for about a year and a half, then she informed me about it. I actually had the same views as you, I thought she was being racist and she wasn't studying right. It was then God revealed to me personally, and I started seeing all of the evidence. Just last night, my sister and I had a conversation about it from evening to mid-night (I know, hours, but this is something important to know) so I wanted to bring that here, and share it with you all while fully knowing MOST of you would immediately disagree which is fine, because you'll figure it out later.

I gave you an example of what Brass looks like, it's the same color as a penny. So I wanted that to be in your head so you would know the color I'm talking about. Then as I explained further, I told you if a penny were to be thrown in a fire, it would look as dark as chocolate. Gave you specific imagery so you would know how Jesus looks.

Oh, here you go again. Ignoring all of the other evidence and just straight up claiming I'm wrong. I know for a fact you didn't read everything either.

I am not racist, everything comes down to B-L-O-O-D-L-I-N-E-S. Being racist is not part of my nature, I do not have that spirit for that spirit is not of God.

LittleLady

Established
ur turning the pure message of the gospel into identity politics woe unto you, i rebuke u in JESUS name.
Everything comes down to bloodlines, that is all I'm going to say to you. You didn't even read everything, and you're rebuking me for simply disagreeing? I don't enjoy the fact you're not understanding but you don't see me rebuking you.

You should only rebuke satan and those with spirits that are not of God in them. I have the Holy Spirit within me, what are you going to rebuke him too?

LittleLady

Established
Jesus, speaking of judgement day in Mark ch 13 says-
"At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens."

So it doesn't seem he'll be confined to just inside the borders of Israel..:)
You don't realize that during the Tribulation/Great Tribulation that those of us that remain alive will be hiding out in different areas? We definitely can't be within a city, we would likely have to go to a forest, and/or anywhere God tells us to go. We're not all going to just travel to Israel before Jesus returns because after that verse, it then says we will appear in heaven with the Lord and once he comes down, he will head straight to where satans army is prepared for battle against Jesus and his people. We will be coming down from heaven and speeding right behind Jesus. "They will leap up mountain tops, they will break through windows, they run like horses" to DEFEND ISRAEL.

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus had bread and wine for his last supper. His first miracle was transforming water into wine as well. How do you not know that, Lisa?

Yes, even we Israelites will admit Yeshua is the king of Israel, why wouldn't we? We wouldn't be faithful if that was the case, and yes every other Nation will do the same.

Who taught me these things? God! First, my sister was studying about this for about a year and a half, then she informed me about it. I actually had the same views as you, I thought she was being racist and she wasn't studying right. It was then God revealed to me personally, and I started seeing all of the evidence. Just last night, my sister and I had a conversation about it from evening to mid-night (I know, hours, but this is something important to know) so I wanted to bring that here, and share it with you all while fully knowing MOST of you would immediately disagree which is fine, because you'll figure it out later.

I gave you an example of what Brass looks like, it's the same color as a penny. So I wanted that to be in your head so you would know the color I'm talking about. Then as I explained further, I told you if a penny were to be thrown in a fire, it would look as dark as chocolate. Gave you specific imagery so you would know how Jesus looks.

Oh, here you go again. Ignoring all of the other evidence and just straight up claiming I'm wrong. I know for a fact you didn't read everything either.

I am not racist, everything comes down to B-L-O-O-D-L-I-N-E-S. Being racist is not part of my nature, I do not have that spirit for that spirit is not of God.
You are most certainly racist. I don’t read the Bible and think about the color everyone is.

So..he’s angry and heated up his bronze to look like chocolate? Is that what you’re trying to say?

How do you know that Jesus had bread and wine for His last supper? Is that all He had to you think?
I still don’t get what you’re trying to get at with the wine thing.

The Jews don’t believe in Jesus..why they wanted Him to be crucified instead of Barabbas. They still don’t believe in Him and won’t until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in..Romans 11

God most certainly didn’t teach you this stuff..its not from God and its not Biblical..and you have zero chance of any real Christian believing you on this.

Lisa

Superstar
Everything comes down to bloodlines, that is all I'm going to say to you. You didn't even read everything, and you're rebuking me for simply disagreeing? I don't enjoy the fact you're not understanding but you don't see me rebuking you.

You should only rebuke satan and those with spirits that are not of God in them. I have the Holy Spirit within me, what are you going to rebuke him too?
The Holy Spirit leads you to truth and this isn’t the truth according to the Bible.
John‬ ‭16:13‬ ‭
But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth.