The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

It's not only Black people that will be saved, it's people of other Nations too, but they mostly consist of people of color, which is why I said there would be a small group of White people joined, and why did I say small? Because most of them have stolen riches, but obviously, not all White people are like that, and that is the group that will be saved.
you do know that not ALL black people are Israelites right ?

The Egyptians were black and they did not even come from Shem. There were many black races that are not Israelites, in fact ALL of the original races were black.

By the same token I dont know if all white people descend from Esau. There was a guy in the bible named Laban, who was turned white, and all of his descendents became white. I'm pretty sure Laban is not an Edomite.

So while I do think it is important to understand the lies of history and the truth about who the Israelites really are, I think you can become consumed, bogged down, and obsessed with race to a point where it becomes destructive. I think the primary focus should be on spirituality and following the great commandment, which is LOVE, and not to get consumed with vengeance.

This is not to say we should not display righteous anger to those who today currently do evil, but the spirit of love should by the primary focus.

Also you dont know that many "white" people could in actuallity be Israelites due to their paternal lineage from far back, you dont know given how much race mixing actually took place.

That's why I said not all White people would be destroyed, when I talked about Esau's fall in my original post, I was only talking about the ones that ARE of the devil, not the ones that aren't because I know better than to assume every White person ever is the same, no they are not. Not all White people are rich and arrogant, and whoever is White and belongs to God, rejoice. My anger is only going towards those who are heathens and will not repent. Yes, you're right, whoever is White and belongs to God could actually be considered an Israelite.

A lot of mixing did in fact take place, which is why we can't 100% accurately define our bloodlines.
well if you truly believe these things I would advise to be careful how you communicate certain things, because it can come across that you are being racist, and many of the Black Hebrew Israelite camps do in fact push racism, which is not the will of God.

I've seen how some of these guys act, and calling some random white person walking by an "Edomite devil" is not in accordance to Christs "Great Commandment" of Love, nor is it in line with "teaching all of the nations"

Lyfe

Star
In the end, Gods elect will be saved and that's all there is to it. You're basically saying nobody is an Israelite, and people of every Nation will be saved which isn't true, but hey, have your opinion. The Bible was only meant for the Israelites, and people seem to think that Israelites only existed back in the Old Testament which isn't true which is why God loves Jacob, that is why Gods people are descendants of him as of TODAY, no I do not mean by race, I mean by SELECTION. And then there's a few from Esau who will also be saved.

By the way, why'd you ignore my previous reply to you? It seems like you don't want to accept it, so you give me this, which I already explained anyways. I told you salvation is offered to people of other Nations, not just Black people. In fact, I said this in my original post. I mentioned people of other races as well.

But does that mean every single one of them will be saved in the end? No. As for the verse about the Jews, I guess you're not updated on your history, because due to being scattered everywhere among the face of the earth, we are a mixture of different races. Our ancestors came from one place, some of them joined together elsewhere, some of them were raped, you know it all comes down to those things.

That is why even if we do know where we're from, we can't identify exactly WHERE. I'm African American, I know my bloodline rests in Africa, but WHICH PART in Africa? I don't know! Why? Because of what happened in the past. Just like when people of Spain and Portugal forced those in South America to speak Spanish and have Spanish names, they can't identify where exactly they're from as well.

This is why I said bloodlines are an important factor, as well as with faith, but everything mostly ties down to bloodlines.
I just provided you with scriptures though about gentiles being saved. That discredits your entire theology. Not to mention all the other passages of scripture that refute this idea of racial supremacy within the church of Christ. There is neither greek or jew, and etc....

You basically traded in the simplicity of the gospel for a theology that twists and ignores scripture for it to be true. God is a transparent God and he gives his word so even the simplest person can understand, he doesnt leave us with the Bible as if it is some mystery and giant code to crack. This influence is of the enemy. The body of Christ is divided now more than ever and this is just another doctrine that Satan would use to isolate you from the fellowship of the body of Christ. This doctrine will set you apart and marginalize you even further as if there isn't enough marginalization by doctrine nowadays. God isn't the author of confusion. I saw this happen to another lady who was running well and lived in the simplicity of Christ. She traded it in for cult and supremacy theology. She lost many brothers and sisters in the lord, because of it. Satan had her right where he wanted which is alone and marginalized. All these doctrines do is sow unnecessary and evil division causing many to stumble, they confuse babes in Christ. They have no basis.

Tidal

Star
In the end, Gods elect will be saved and that's all there is to it..

Right, it doesn't matter who or what they are, as long as they're Christians..:)
Paul said "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

shankara

Star
Well if they are gonna remember the bad..they should at least remember the good..that they aren’t slaves anymore and that not all people see them as slaves nor think they are inferior. But it seems that if you see the world through the lens of racism you can’t also acknowledge that good has been done as well. I think people should go off the good that has been done on behalf of black people and add to that.

That was random about music. I don’t listen to reggae music but I like the songs that give glory to God..as it should!

LittleLady

Established
I just provided you with scriptures though about gentiles being saved. That discredits your entire theology. Not to mention all the other passages of scripture that refute this idea of racial supremacy within the church of Christ. There is neither greek or jew, and etc....

You basically traded in the simplicity of the gospel for a theology that twists and ignores scripture for it to be true. God is a transparent God and he gives his word so even the simplest person can understand, he doesnt leave us with the Bible as if it is some mystery and giant code to crack. This influence is of the enemy. The body of Christ is divided now more than ever and this is just another doctrine that Satan would use to isolate you from the fellowship of the body of Christ. This doctrine will set you apart and marginalize you even further as if there isn't enough marginalization by doctrine nowadays. God isn't the author of confusion. I saw this happen to another lady who was running well and lived in the simplicity of Christ. She traded it in for cult and supremacy theology. She lost many brothers and sisters in the lord, because of it. Satan had her right where he wanted which is alone and marginalized. All these doctrines do is sow unnecessary and evil division causing many to stumble, they confuse babes in Christ. They have no basis.
Okay, you're not seeing what I'm seeing and I am not seeing what you're seeing due to God confirming what I've posted is true, so I just...we can't see eye to eye. We can't keep conversing and disagreeing with what we are saying to each other, so thank you for keeping the conversation calm/respectful with me, and I hope you'll be able to talk to people who shares the same views as you. Have a blessed day, Lyfe <3

Lyfe

Star
Okay, you're not seeing what I'm seeing and I am not seeing what you're seeing due to God confirming what I've posted is true, so I just...we can't see eye to eye. We can't keep conversing and disagreeing with what we are saying to each other, so thank you for keeping the conversation calm/respectful with me, and I hope you'll be able to talk to people who shares the same views as you. Have a blessed day, Lyfe <3
The thing is that you are going to have to reconcile your belief with what the Bible says about the gentiles being saved. The term is specifically meant to distinguish jews from non jews so if non jews(gentiles) can be granted salvation according to scripture then how can you affirm that they cant?

I lost one of my old friends cause of these sort of doctrines. Its sad too, because they were doing such wonderful things for God. They had allot of true spirit filled christians on their side. She went to Israel, came back, and it only got worse and worse from there as she delved further and further into false doctrines and shutup anyone who used scripture to show her otherwise. Is your heart open enough to accept that its misled and are you up to the possibility that God is using people here to bring correction to your ideas?

Lyfe

Star
The gentiles(non jews) being saved!

Acts 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Acts 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as [he did] unto us;
Acts 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Acts 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Acts 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Acts 15:12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.
Acts 15:13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men [and] brethren, hearken unto me:
Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Acts 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,
Acts 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Acts 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.
Acts 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

LittleLady

Established
The thing is that you are going to have to reconcile your belief with what the Bible says about the gentiles being saved. The term is specifically meant to distinguish jews from non jews so if non jews(gentiles) can be granted salvation according to scripture then how can you affirm that they cant?

I lost one of my old friends cause of these sort of doctrines. Its sad too, because they were doing such wonderful things for God. They had allot of true spirit filled christians on their side. She went to Israel, came back, and it only got worse and worse from there as she delved further and further into false doctrines and shutup anyone who used scripture to show her otherwise. Is your heart open enough to accept that its misled and are you up to the possibility that God is using people here to bring correction to your ideas?
I guess you didn't see my reply to vancityeagle. You should go read it, there you will see my humbleness, and take a look at the edit I made in my original post as well. You and I cannot see eye to eye because by your standards, I have to stop what I think, basically forget every thing I have said in this thread and listen to your ideas instead which I'm not going to do because every thing I wrote including that edit I made concerning a mistake, God told me. He said in the last days, he would fill his people up with his spirit and talk to them concerning the truth, and that he did.

You are obviously going to keep saying what I'm saying isn't true. As for your friend, I wish I could talk to her and ask her what her views are. Yes, some people sadly leave the faith, but trust and believe, I didn't and I never will. I have made mistakes in the past where I completely abandon God at times, but that is no more. After he told me the truth about his people, I kid you not, that caused me to get more intimate with him.

And anyways, just make sure you, yourself, are right with God. I'd be happy to see you with him, and that is not a lie, Lyfe.

Anyways, have a blessed day.

Lyfe

Star
I guess you didn't see my reply to vancityeagle. You should go read it, there you will see my humbleness, and take a look at the edit I made in my original post as well. You and I cannot see eye to eye because by your standards, I have to stop what I think, basically forget every thing I have said in this thread and listen to your ideas instead which I'm not going to do because every thing I wrote including that edit I made concerning a mistake, God told me. He said in the last days, he would fill his people up with his spirit and talk to them concerning the truth, and that he did.

You are obviously going to keep saying what I'm saying isn't true. As for your friend, I wish I could talk to her and ask her what her views are. Yes, some people sadly leave the faith, but trust and believe, I didn't and I never will. I have made mistakes in the past where I completely abandon God at times, but that is no more. After he told me the truth about his people, I kid you not, that caused me to get more intimate with him.

And anyways, just make sure you, yourself, are right with God. I'd be happy to see you with him, and that is not a lie, Lyfe.

Anyways, have a blessed day.
Have a blessed day. Just consider the scriptures I have referenced here.

A Freeman

Superstar
Who’s imprisoned here?
Are you able to leave whenever you feel like it? Is anyone?

We all live life on planet earth..due to sin it’s not the world God originally created it to be, but it isn’t a prison planet...God still works in this world.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong/contradicting the Bible? Of course this is a prison planet, as it says over, and over and over.

Enoch 18:15 Then the angel said: This place, until the consummation of heaven and Earth will be the PRISON for the stars, and the host of heaven (Rev. 12:7-9).

Psalms 69:33 For the "I AM" heareth the poor, and despiseth not His prisoners (all of the people on this prison planet).

Psalms 102:20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner (everyone on this prison planet); to free (only) those (who repent) that He has sentenced to death (every sinner);

Psalms 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise Thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for Thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Psalms 146:7 Which executeth Judgment for the oppressed: Which giveth food to the hungry. The "I AM" looseth the prisoners:

Ecclesiastes 4:14 For in this prison (planet earth) he cometh to reign; because of this [he that is] born in his kingdom becometh poor.

Isaiah 14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

Isaiah 24:22 And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

Isaiah 42:7 TO OPEN BLIND EYES, TO BRING OUT THE PRISONERS FROM THIS PRISON [planet], [and] them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord "I AM" [is] upon me; because the "I AM" hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;

Lamentations 3:31-34
3:31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:
3:32 But though He cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies.
3:33 For He doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
3:34 To crush under His feet all the prisoners of the earth,

King of kings' Bible - John 8:25 (John 8:34 KJV) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the prisoner of sin. Note: How many on this planet have sinned? ALL have sinned. So we are ALL prisoners according to Christ, Who banished us here for our treason against God (Rev. 12:9).

Even in the letters of Paul, there are references to being prisoners of Christ. Why prisoners of Christ instead of just His servants or His students?

Romans 16:7 Salute Andrew and John, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,

2 Timothy 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou a sharer of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Philemon 1:1 Paul, a prisoner of Jesus Christ, and Timothy [our] brother, unto Philemon our dearly beloved, and fellowlabourer,

Philemon 1:9 Yet for love's sake I rather beseech [thee], being such an one as Paul the aged, and now also a prisoner of Jesus Christ.

Yes, Yahweh is God the Father..not sure what point you were trying to make here, as I believe that Yahweh is God.
A Father is the PARENT/CREATOR of His Son, just as the Son is the OFFSPRING of the Father. Father, Who is God, said He could NEVER take on human form, nor be "the Son of Man" (which Jesus referred to Himself as dozens and dozens of times).

Numbers 23:19 God [is] NOT a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

So Father, the INVISIBLE God, has told us it's impossible for Him to be a man or the son of man, and yet you believe the lie that He is something Father said He could NEVER be. And of course you ignore dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of times where Christ made it crystal clear He is NOT God, several of which were included already in the previous post.

Jesus is definitely God! He said He is I Am and as you know that is God’s name. He before Abraham I Am.
John‬ ‭8:58‬ ‭
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

This is proof of nothing more than an ignorance the English language (tense blindness), or you wouldn't make such an absurd claim. Christ, the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being within Jesus (the MORTAL son of the virgin body of Mary), could not have said "I was", because that would imply He doesn't still exist, which is not the truth. So He used the CORRECT, PRESENT TENSE form by saying "I am". Please note well He did not say I am the "I AM", any more than Paul did in 1 Cor. 15:10. So this is more anti-Christ and anti-Biblical nonsense on your part, so you can continue breaking the First Commandment.

Jesus is also called the Word of God and we know in John 1:4 that the word was with God and the Word was God and that the Word became flesh.

John‬ ‭1:1-4, 14‬ ‭
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
More tense blindness and more anti-Christ, anti-Biblical nonsense. If you substitute "Jesus" for "the Word" in John 1:1, it would read Jesus WAS God (past tense). So even using your illicit substitution renders the verse self-contradictory.​

Yep, no one has ever gone to heaven but one has come from heaven and returned to heaven and sits at the right hand of God
Philippians 2:5-8
Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.​

Yet another anti-Christ translation, to go along with your anti-Christ interpretation. Christ said His Father is GREATER THAN HE IS. Do you really not understand that "greater than" does NOT mean "equal to"? Please see the correct translation of that passage below:

Philippians 2:5-10
2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the LIKENESS of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross (how could God humble Himself? Who would God be obedient to? And how could God die?).
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;

Which of course is in perfect agreement with itself and with Christ's own words (which confirms the above translation is correct).

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that sent him.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I (not equal to).

Romans‬ ‭8:34‬ ‭
Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.
How could God sit at His own right hand? Do you honestly not see how ridiculous your pagan beliefs really are please?
No, us Christians have been saved by grace through faith...by grace through faith..and not of our selves..
Ephesians‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.

Where does it say anything about "Christians" being saved? And why do you so consistently argue the exact opposite of what Christ teaches? Didn't Christ tell His TRUE Disciples and Followers to go and make DISCIPLES of all nations rather than "Chriatians"?​

I would have to judge things to know right from wrong.
No, you wouldn't, nor should you. All that we are required to do is to use God's Judgments at ALL times. And where are His Judgments found? IN HIS PERFECT LAW OF LIBERTY, which He gave us to protect us from all of the evil in this world, and to set and keep us free.

Our plumb line is God’s Word the Bible, if it doesn’t match what the Bible says, it’s not true.
Why then do you repeatedly and consistently ignore what it actually says in the Bible, including the words of Christ, directly out of the mouth of Jesus?

If someone says they don’t believe Jesus is God..that right there is obviously wrong as the Bible says that Jesus is God in the flesh.
Except it doesn't say that anywhere. And, in TRUTH, we are literally told hundreds of times that Jesus is NOT God, all of which you choose to ignore whilst claiming to "believe" in the Bible. That approach couldn't be more anti-Christ.

If someone says they don’t believe Paul’s writings..that is wrong as the Bible says all scripture is inspired by God.
There's a big difference between believing Paul's writings and believing what so-called Christians MISINTERPRET from Paul's writings. Paul repeatedly said Jesus is NOT God too, and told everyone that He was keeping The Law (Rom. 7:25), That The Law/Commandments of God is Holy, Just and Good (Rom. 7:12), that he was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31) and that only DOERS of The Law will be justified (Rom. 2:13).

So you apparently don't believe Paul anymore than you do Christ.

And he was proven in the Bible to be an apostle like the rest and accepted by them. If you say that Yahweh in the OT is evil then you are also wrong according to the Bible. If you say you follow a man, you are also wrong because the Bible clearly tells us to trust God not man...no matter how much that man may think he’s God or been giving revelation from God..if it doesn’t match what the Bible says he is wrong.
Then why do YOU do all of these things? You've redefined God as a man, don't believe Christ or Paul, or any of the Prophets, and think YHWH is evil, otherwise you would obey His Law.

So you see, all things must match the Bible and if they don’t..we Christians can’t follow it.
Anyone objectively looking at the ant-Christ, anti-Biblical nonsense you post would have to conclude otherwise.

If someone starts talking about how God is going to enjoy killing white peoples because by the color of their own skin they have believed that God only loves black people..that is wrong and not in scripture. One must judge by God’s word what the truth is so they themselves won’t be swept away by the lie and leave the truth.
God doesn't want any of us to go into The Fire on Judgement Day. But that's exactly where over 99.99% of the world's population is going on Judgement Day, for their continued rebellion against God and His Law (preferring sin and lies over righteousness and truth)..

‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:1‬ ‭
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Amen to that.

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Last edited:
I agree that the Israelites shouldn't have disobeyed God, but God is the one that gave them mercy. He said he will show them mercy, so that's that. He forgives his people. He still hates Esau/Babylon/The Wicked though, which is why there will be plagues during the Great Tribulation. God himself said when his people get his seal (being protected from his judgments) that we will be happy and we will be laughing at their destruction because of what they have done to us.

Here's what you don't understand. God did send Esau to punish the Israelites, but he still hates Esau as said in Romans 9:13 due to what they've done, I mean like I said, we're living in the White Mans system as we speak. So why did God intentionally send Esau to punish the Israelites, and choose to hate Esau anyway? Well, because he's God, and he can do whatever he pleases. He hates how Esau took over his peoples place, which is why he mentioned many times in Obadiah and Revelation that he would destroy them.

What I'm saying about Esau is not my own opinion, but it is facts that Yahaweh so obviously claimed. Read the verses from my original post. Esau is who GOD says he is. God INTENTIONALLY created Esau to be the way he is. Why? Because he loves Jacob, and hates Esau.

It is what it is. When I found this out, I thought, "What? So this is all for Gods entertainment?" No. He revealed to me that it all happened because he loves Jacob, he wants him to feel satisfied, he wants them to grow as warriors. That is the truth.

Still not accepting it? You will later.
You're just repeating yourself at this point. Whenever you want to address what God told Israel at that time, and how He would actually be speaking of Israel's own brother, I guess you'll see what Im saying. By the way, Psalm 83 shows that nations were CONFEDERATE in Israel's demise. Its not just about white people but of course you're free to miss the point...

A Freeman

Superstar
Didn't Elijah get caught up to heaven in a whirlwind?
Yes. Which should let everyone know that one of Christ's previous incarnations was as Elijah (otherwise John 3:13 wouldn't be true).

Also, yes, we can't judge others IF it's unrighteous. God commands his people to judge people righteously though by their fruits. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to help our brothers/sisters.
Agreed. And the ONLY Way to judge righteously is to use God's Judgments and Statutes, found only in His Law.

By the way, Gods elect are NOT evil or insane, and to be honest, if God always planned on choosing you in the first place, then that means you would eventually end up doing his will and repenting daily which means you were never evil or insane to begin with, since he sees you as someone he loves, not someone he hates. Obviously, there is still punishment and lessons to be taught when you're walking with God, but overall, Gods elect will be fine.
A sinner is someone who breaks God's Law, i.e. who does EVIL. Everyone here is a sinner, i.e. one who has sinned/done evil. That is what needs to stop, but it doesn't mean that any of us are sane, only that some of us are less insane than others. It will take another 1000 years after Satan and his angels/followers are cast into The Fire for the "Elect" to be fully rehabilitated.

Christ even told His Disciples on multiple occasions that they too were evil.

Matthew 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Luke 9:53-55
9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elijah did?
9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what kind of spirit ye are of (Rev. 12:7-9; Matt. 8:22).

I think you are nitpicking what is said in deuteronomy and completely ignoring the fact that Esau's descendents can be traced through the bible to Alexander the Great. Alexander was white was he not ? At that time the Edomite Alexander spoke Greek and not Esau's original tongue. Esau is also clearly stated in the bible to "CONTROL THE WORLD" So who exactly do you think that would be ?

Again I want to make it clear that there is no biblical evidence that ALL WHITE PEOPLE are descended from Esau, but Esau definately was what we would call a white guy, and his descendents went on to form the first major European civilization (the Greeks/Macedonians) and the Bible states that Esau will rule the world in the last days, and also the final Beast from Daniel is the Roman beast. The European elites of today descend from the ancient Caesars, which is why you have Roman architecture and symbology all over America.

Esau technically became many other nations with many languages, which the Israelites would not know at the time

First of all I dont subscribe to the "white man is the devil, God hates white people" ideology. I do agree that once Christ returns his kingdom will be almost a complete inversion of what it is today, meaning those who have the least power and wealth today will have the greatest in his kingdom. What is generally practised and preached today will not be so in the millenial reign. The liars, murderers, thieves in high places will all be destroyed. So yes in general white people would be the biggest losers once the kingdom comes, because in general they have the most to lose from what they have currently in this world. But the idea that God just automatically hates white people is false. Every human being was given the ability to see the truth, see love, and feel empathy and react accordingly, if they do not do so, that is on them, and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
[/QUOTE]

Actually you're thinking of Esau being ROME. The Greeks in the bible are known as JAVAN, which again, would lead back to them descending from Japheth. And I dont think Im nitpicking. Im putting everything in context and wondering why God would tell Israel at that time that they'd be conquered by a nation they have not known if in all things, they'd be conquered by a nation they DO know? Not only that, but you're also saying that the Greeks were HEBREWS which makes no sense to me.

Then you'd also be saying that the "European elites" are also Hebrews. Which again, makes no sense to me. You should also ask yourself, like in almost every instance around the world, were the ORIGINAL Romans white or black? And not only ask yourself that, but research it and see where it leads. Because like I said to her, Psalm 83 says that NATIONS conspired against Israel. So its not just about white people. For instance there was a Ghana chief that apologized for his tribe's role in slavery last year and he even brought up the "400 years" number. And btw, the Roman architecture was most likely ALREADY HERE when the European came.

Of your flock too. But I understand you won't have much trouble letting innocent blood flow for the sake of your beliefs.
Was the blood that flowed because of colonialism innocent or guilty?

"Oh but thats different" huh?

No, I'm talking about your own firstborn child. Don't pick and choose. It's either all in or fold.
I have no clue what commandment you're referring to that commands I SACRIFICE (not CONSECRATE: make or declare sacred; dedicate formally to a religious or divine purpose). And you really cant tell me anything about the bible because you dont understand it. You're punching above your weight class trying to...

LittleLady

Established
You're just repeating yourself at this point. Whenever you want to address what God told Israel at that time, and how He would actually be speaking of Israel's own brother, I guess you'll see what Im saying. By the way, Psalm 83 shows that nations were CONFEDERATE in Israel's demise. Its not just about white people but of course you're free to miss the point...
I know I'm repeating myself. A lot of people keep getting confused with what I'm trying to explain, and most of them didn't even read the entirety of my original post. So that's why I stopped repeating myself. I will only do that if someone genuinely needs to ask me something.

Was the blood that flowed because of colonialism innocent or guilty?
That's a dumb question.
"Oh but thats different" huh?
Yes, it's different.

I have no clue what commandment you're referring to that commands I SACRIFICE (not CONSECRATE: make or declare sacred; dedicate formally to a religious or divine purpose). And you really cant tell me anything about the bible because you dont understand it. You're punching above your weight class trying to...
Alright, let's verify if you're above my weight class. Hopefully you will play ball unlike that coward. What are the 10 Commandments?

From my own perspective, performing some ritual of baptism has absolutely nothing to do with a persons final state of salvation. The Catholic church has done some good and a lot of evil. As for "white guilt", yeah ok guilt is not healthy. But I don't think it is such a big thing, no bigger than "black guilt" where other races deny the injuries done to them in their past and act like suddenly everything is all ok with the white man, and even ignore the continuing forms of oppression.
First, to judge whether someone does good or evil, you'd have to possess the knowledge of good an evil. Second, to make a statement that the RCC has done more evil than good is an ignorant statement illustrating your lack of knowledge of Catholic history. Third, the world being baptized doesn't mean everyone underwent the ritual of Baptism. It means that the world was introduced to the truth of Jesus Christ. The Baptism of the world refers to the Christianization of the world. I think someone who goes by the moniker Shankara should have some more awareness about that.