The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

It’s sad to use racism to say a certain group should be punished for their perceived sins...when people like that ignore the whole truth of history and focus on their own biased opinions of what they think happened..which is what you are good at shankara.

Self responsibility isn’t a bad thing..better than being a victim and blaming everyone and everything for your problems.
This is rich coming from you when you think today's Jews are God's "Chosen people". :D

I don't agree with you, but I get your point. When the time comes the humble people will be exalted, and let's face it, the white race is deep in decadence and has the weight of many sins on its shoulders. What a lot of white people don't understand is their own roots, we are not "Aryan" but in fact "Indo-Aryan", hence why all the European languages are related with Sanskrit and even to this day contain some Sanskrit words. There was also a white spirituality which existed before the Babylon developed, the Celts, Druids etc., their culture was also destroyed by dark forces (Romans, Catholics). It's true that for black people right now there is a lot of poverty, discrimination and suffering, but there are sincere people with white skin who are also being oppressed by the Babylon.

In any case Europe and the US are going to have little chance of surviving when the transition comes about, so that's pretty much where the majority of white people live. Actually there is a lot of real beauty in European culture - classical music, great poetry and literature - but now the society has become so corrupt with corporate power and the manipulations of "special interests".

What I'm saying is that I get your point. Those who don't think that Africans are discriminated against can't see clearly, and blame the Africans' problems on the Africans as if it is their own fault that they are traumatized by the legacy of colonialism and still economically and socially marginalized in various ways. But it's also worth appreciating some of the incredible artistic and spiritual creations of the European culture. Otherwise, as the saying goes, you are "throwing out the baby with the bathwater".
This anti-Catholic, anti-Roman, anti-white narrative needs to get some serious pushback, since it's getting worse by the day.

The Catholics have baptised the world in the name of Christ. You calling that a dark force is you calling the baptism of the world in the name of Christ a dark force. Get your nose out of Europhobic literature and balance things out a bit before you're dragged down to the pits of Hell along with these utterly absurd self-appointed Israelites of all stripes and colours whose ideology thrives on a misguided search for identity of American PoC and the self-guilt of white people worldwide who are under some kind of hypnosis to submit to the plight of said PoC, or infected by some toxoplastic pathogen like the cat parasite, which makes them unable to grow a backbone when being targeted with hatred by these same PoC.

The world has enough problems with one Judeo-supremacist group of Israelites as it is, we don't need another one.

shankara

Star
It’s sad to use racism to say a certain group should be punished for their perceived sins...when people like that ignore the whole truth of history and focus on their own biased opinions of what they think happened..which is what you are good at shankara.

Self responsibility isn’t a bad thing..better than being a victim and blaming everyone and everything for your problems.
I'm not saying I agree. But I can appreciate that the experience of black people has been such that such ideas are the natural kind of reaction. Its easy for privileged white people to act incredulous, to get angry at perceived anti-white racism, but this is a cop-out, a way of not facing up to the evil which our ancestors did to the "inferior races". Would you like it if the world forgot that WWII happened? No? Then nor should we forget the others who have been martyred by tyranny.

I also really like roots reggae music. It's a lot more spiritual than the crappy gospel stuff which seems to be the evangelical excuse for "devotional" music.

This anti-Catholic, anti-Roman, anti-white narrative needs to get some serious pushback, since it's getting worse by the day.

The Catholics have baptised the world in the name of Christ. You calling that a dark force is you calling the baptism of the world in the name of Christ a dark force. Get your nose out of Europhobic literature and balance things out a bit before you're dragged down to the pits of Hell along with these utterly absurd self-appointed Israelites of all stripes and colours whose ideology thrives on a misguided search for identity of American PoC and the self-guilt of white people worldwide who are under some kind of hypnosis to submit to the plight of said PoC, or infected by some toxoplastic pathogen like the cat parasite, which makes them unable to grow a backbone when being targeted with hatred by these same PoC.

The world has enough problems with one Judeo-supremacist group of Israelites as it is, we don't need another one.
From my own perspective, performing some ritual of baptism has absolutely nothing to do with a persons final state of salvation. The Catholic church has done some good and a lot of evil. As for "white guilt", yeah ok guilt is not healthy. But I don't think it is such a big thing, no bigger than "black guilt" where other races deny the injuries done to them in their past and act like suddenly everything is all ok with the white man, and even ignore the continuing forms of oppression.

LittleLady

Established
Everyone imprisoned on this planet is evil/insane (sinners ).

Our Father, Who art in heaven (YHWH, or in English, the "I AM") is NOT evil (Isa. 5:20-21). According to Christ, Father (YHWH) is His God and everyone else's God too, is the ONLY One that is Good (Matt. 19:17), and is Greater than ALL (John 10:29), including Christ (John 14:28). Paul said exactly the same thing (1 Cor. 11:3), as did the prophets.

Jesus is NOT God, nor did He ever claim to be God. In fact, He repeatedly told us dozens and dozens of times He is NOT God, so anyone claiming that Jesus is God is anti-Christ (1 John 2:22-23), because they are calling Christ a liar and are actually DENYING the Father-Son relationship between the "I AM" and His FIRSTBORN SON: Prince Michael, known here on Earth as The Christ (the Anointed One - the One God Anointed).

Again, according to Christ, NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN (John 3:13). Only someone's arrogance/ignorance could possibly delude them into believing they're "saved". NONE of us get to mark our own report cards. That's Christ's job (John 5:22). And despite the popular Christian myth (lie), we WILL all be judged by Christ according to our works (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-15).

This is exactly why Christ told all of us NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS (Matt. 7:1-4) by any standard other than Father's Law (Matt. 5:17-19). And yet here you are, judging yourself to be "saved" and judging others to be spreading lies as truth, when you obviously don't have a clue what the difference is between truth and lies, and don't appear to believe a word Christ says.
Didn't Elijah get caught up to heaven in a whirlwind? Also, yes, we can't judge others IF it's unrighteous. God commands his people to judge people righteously though by their fruits. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to help our brothers/sisters.

By the way, Gods elect are NOT evil or insane, and to be honest, if God always planned on choosing you in the first place, then that means you would eventually end up doing his will and repenting daily which means you were never evil or insane to begin with, since he sees you as someone he loves, not someone he hates. Obviously, there is still punishment and lessons to be taught when you're walking with God, but overall, Gods elect will be fine.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
Didn't Elijah get caught up to heaven in a whirlwind? Also, yes, we can't judge others IF it's unrighteous. God commands his people to judge people righteously though by their fruits. Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to help our brothers/sisters.

By the way, Gods elect are NOT evil or insane, and to be honest, if God always planned on choosing you in the first place, then that means you would eventually end up doing his will and repenting daily which means you were never evil or insane to begin with, since he sees you as someone he loves, not someone he hates. Obviously, there is still punishment and lessons to be taught when you're walking with God, but overall, Gods elect will be fine.
So you are a calvinist black hebrew israelite?

You also believe there is no such thing as white christians?

Lisa

Superstar
This is rich coming from you when you think today's Jews are God's "Chosen people". :D
They are God’s chosen people. Not because of the color of their skin but by the covenant of God with their ancestor Abraham. But not only that..God says that anyone who believes in His only begotten Son Jesus can be a part of that covenant...it’s quite a different story than the the one @LittleLady is trying to get people to believe.

Lyfe

Star
I believe that some White people can be saved, because God says that the heathens have an opportunity to have faith and do his will, but the majority of them won't. There's likely going to be 5% of heathens saved, while the other 95% will not be. Also, God could change someone at the last minute if he wanted, so it is possible. It's just the fact that the majority of Edomites (descendants of Esau) are going to pay the price because most of them are first right now, so those are the ones that will be punished. The Edomites that are at the bottom with us (because I'm aware not every White person is like that of a rich arrogant person) and do Gods will, yes, they'll be saved.
I know plenty of white God fearing men and women who serve and love the lord and they account for more than 5 percent. In fact out of all the ones I speak to and keep in contact with they are all white. According to your logic though most of them cant be saved and live under a false profession of faith. Your going to tell them there is no hope for them after serving the lord all these years?

I know plenty of white God fearing men and women who serve and love the lord and they account for more than 5 percent. In fact out of all the ones I speak to and keep in contact with they are all white. According to your logic though most of them cant be saved and live under a false profession of faith. Your going to tell them there is no hope for them after serving the lord all these years?
The 5% is ironic.

The five percent nation.

The Nation of Gods and Earths teaches that Black people are the original people of the planet Earth, and therefore they are the fathers ("Gods") and mothers ("Earths") of civilization.[12] The Nation teaches that Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet, a set of principles created by Allah the Father, is the key to understanding humankind's relationship to the universe. The Nation does not believe in a god but instead teaches a form of Apotheosis, that the Asiatic Blackman is God and his proper name is "Allah", the Arabic word for "God".[12]

LittleLady

Established
Only Gods elect are going to be saved, and if those people are part of it, then great! More heavenly brothers and sisters! I didn't say JUST Black Israelites will be saved, I said it would also be people of other races because we are all in different Nations due to us being scattered by Esau which is what God wanted, so whoever is Gods elect in these different Nations, they'll be fine, even if they're White. I'm trying to tell you that the majority of the world will see utter destruction. I don't know why many people can't comprehend that.

When I say 5% it's me telling you there will be a little bit, I obviously can't calculate how little, it could be over 10%, I don't know, all I know is that there is a small possibility.

LittleLady

Established
The 5% is ironic.

The five percent nation.

The Nation of Gods and Earths teaches that Black people are the original people of the planet Earth, and therefore they are the fathers ("Gods") and mothers ("Earths") of civilization.[12] The Nation teaches that Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet, a set of principles created by Allah the Father, is the key to understanding humankind's relationship to the universe. The Nation does not believe in a god but instead teaches a form of Apotheosis, that the Asiatic Blackman is God and his proper name is "Allah", the Arabic word for "God".[12]
Well count me out, because I am not Muslim nor do I believe in a false God known as Allah.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm not saying I agree. But I can appreciate that the experience of black people has been such that such ideas are the natural kind of reaction. Its easy for privileged white people to act incredulous, to get angry at perceived anti-white racism, but this is a cop-out, a way of not facing up to the evil which our ancestors did to the "inferior races". Would you like it if the world forgot that WWII happened? No? Then nor should we forget the others who have been martyred by tyranny.

I also really like roots reggae music. It's a lot more spiritual than the crappy gospel stuff which seems to be the evangelical excuse for "devotional" music.
Well if they are gonna remember the bad..they should at least remember the good..that they aren’t slaves anymore and that not all people see them as slaves nor think they are inferior. But it seems that if you see the world through the lens of racism you can’t also acknowledge that good has been done as well. I think people should go off the good that has been done on behalf of black people and add to that.

That was random about music. I don’t listen to reggae music but I like the songs that give glory to God..as it should!

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Ah, but WHO exactly do you think are God's people?
It certainly can't be Jews and nonchristians and atheists because they've rejected his Son.. :p
Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It can't be most "Christians" either, according to Christ, most of whom have likewise rejected Christ and His TRUE Teachings:-
Matthew 7:21-23
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

I know, I know, that's why I said earlier that I don't go to church because I've never found one I like. In fact I cross the road to avoid some so-called "christians", and they cross the road to avoid me.
In fact Lisa told me I'm not a true christian, so I have it on the best authority..:)

Lyfe

Star
Its as I said earlier though Abraham's true seed are those in Christ according to scripture.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Its quite clear Christ came to extend salvation unto the gentiles as well.

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Jews rejected Christ and he told them that the gospel of the kingdom would be taken to another people.

Matt 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This was speaking of the Gentiles in the prophecy in Hosea of a people not being his people that would later become his people was a reference to the gentiles...

Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

If Christ was only sent to save Israel then there would be no point in scripture including the term gentile in the context of those who also are able to inherit salvation, because gentile is used as a word to demonstrate clear distinction from the people of Israel.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

A gentile is not a hereditary Israelite otherwise. The scriptures are plain and this stance is not justified by them. Why do we have a nack for taking the plainness and straightforward messages in the Bible and twisting them to mean something else entirely?

Tidal

Star
Apparently, art, lightseeker, lisa, and tidal are not of God. All 4 of these people claimed to have known Jesus but as soon as I bring the truth about the Israelites, they get angry and start their mockery and spit out hypocritical statements. Their true colors has been revealed.

As I've said before, i simply don't know what you're trying to say in this thread that you started, the title itself is baffling- "The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise".
But from what I've been able to gather, you seem to be saying that nonchristians will go to heaven, so no wonder people think that claim is a bit funny, it's as funny as thinking a Barry Manilow fan would be let into an Elvis convention, right Elv?-

Tidal

Star
From my own perspective, performing some ritual of baptism has absolutely nothing to do with a persons final state of salvation..

Right, a Baptist minister to his credit told me the same thing.

The problem is Deuteronomy also says that the nation is one that Israel has NOT KNOWN. So now we have a nation whose language they didnt understand, a nation from FAR away from the ENDS of the earth, and now a nation Israel has NOT known. So to me, its clear that if this prophecy was given to Israelites at a time they knew Esau, Esau lived close to him, and they spoke the same language, that its speaking of ANOTHER nation. God was telling them THEN, that a nation they dont know will come and conquer them when they turn from His commandments. Thats not God telling them their brother, Esau, who He also told them NOT TO HATE in the same book, would come and do those things.
I think you are nitpicking what is said in deuteronomy and completely ignoring the fact that Esau's descendents can be traced through the bible to Alexander the Great. Alexander was white was he not ? At that time the Edomite Alexander spoke Greek and not Esau's original tongue. Esau is also clearly stated in the bible to "CONTROL THE WORLD" So who exactly do you think that would be ?

Again I want to make it clear that there is no biblical evidence that ALL WHITE PEOPLE are descended from Esau, but Esau definately was what we would call a white guy, and his descendents went on to form the first major European civilization (the Greeks/Macedonians) and the Bible states that Esau will rule the world in the last days, and also the final Beast from Daniel is the Roman beast. The European elites of today descend from the ancient Caesars, which is why you have Roman architecture and symbology all over America.

Esau technically became many other nations with many languages, which the Israelites would not know at the time

I'll speak for myself when I say I dont see a reason to be mad at white people for anything they did. The bible says God sent them to do it. And God sent them to do it because it was part of the agreement (i.e. COVENANT) that they had with Him that if they turned from Him, those would be the consequences. So I dont look to make them the target of my disappointment, anger, or wrath. That lies with myself and my ancestors. Because we failed ourselves and God and thats what allowed everything to happen. Yall can skip over that if you want, but the sincere will eventually reach that conclusion.
First of all I dont subscribe to the "white man is the devil, God hates white people" ideology. I do agree that once Christ returns his kingdom will be almost a complete inversion of what it is today, meaning those who have the least power and wealth today will have the greatest in his kingdom. What is generally practised and preached today will not be so in the millenial reign. The liars, murderers, thieves in high places will all be destroyed. So yes in general white people would be the biggest losers once the kingdom comes, because in general they have the most to lose from what they have currently in this world. But the idea that God just automatically hates white people is false. Every human being was given the ability to see the truth, see love, and feel empathy and react accordingly, if they do not do so, that is on them, and they have nobody to blame but themselves.[/QUOTE]

LittleLady

Established
Its as I said earlier though Abraham's true seed are those in Christ according to scripture.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Its quite clear Christ came to extend salvation unto the gentiles as well.

Eph 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
Eph 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

The Jews rejected Christ and he told them that the gospel of the kingdom would be taken to another people.

Matt 21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Matt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

This was speaking of the Gentiles in the prophecy in Hosea of a people not being his people that would later become his people was a reference to the gentiles...

Rom 9:24 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
Rom 9:25 As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

1Cor 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

If Christ was only sent to save Israel then there would be no point in scripture including the term gentile in the context of those who also are able to inherit salvation, because gentile is used as a word to demonstrate clear distinction from the people of Israel.

Acts 13:47 For so hath the Lord commanded us, [saying], I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.
Acts 13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

A gentile is not a hereditary Israelite otherwise. The scriptures are plain and this stance is not justified by them. Why do we have a nack for taking the plainness and straightforward messages in the Bible and twisting them to mean something else entirely?
In the end, Gods elect will be saved and that's all there is to it. You're basically saying nobody is an Israelite, and people of every Nation will be saved which isn't true, but hey, have your opinion. The Bible was only meant for the Israelites, and people seem to think that Israelites only existed back in the Old Testament which isn't true which is why God loves Jacob, that is why Gods people are descendants of him as of TODAY, no I do not mean by race, I mean by SELECTION. And then there's a few from Esau who will also be saved.

By the way, why'd you ignore my previous reply to you? It seems like you don't want to accept it, so you give me this, which I already explained anyways. I told you salvation is offered to people of other Nations, not just Black people. In fact, I said this in my original post. I mentioned people of other races as well.

But does that mean every single one of them will be saved in the end? No. As for the verse about the Jews, I guess you're not updated on your history, because due to being scattered everywhere among the face of the earth, we are a mixture of different races. Our ancestors came from one place, some of them joined together elsewhere, some of them were raped, you know it all comes down to those things.

That is why even if we do know where we're from, we can't identify exactly WHERE. I'm African American, I know my bloodline rests in Africa, but WHICH PART in Africa? I don't know! Why? Because of what happened in the past. Just like when people of Spain and Portugal forced those in South America to speak Spanish and have Spanish names, they can't identify where exactly they're from as well.

This is why I said bloodlines are an important factor, as well as with faith, but everything mostly ties down to bloodlines.