The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

Yahda

Veteran
Jesus showed the true law, not the hypocritical law followed by the Pharisees and you. Are you a black Jew or a Jew Jew?

I’m definitely not of the synagogue of Satan. Also known as a Jew who says they are a Jew if that’s what you mean by Jew Jew ?

Also what is a Jew? That’s New Testament talk. The correct term is JUDAH ! No I’m not Judah. I could be Israel. That’s for God to decide. Real JU dahs have no clue as to who they are *wink*

I’m definitely not of the synagogue of Satan. Also known as a Jew who says they are a Jew if that’s what you mean by Jew Jew ?

Also what is a Jew? That’s New Testament talk. The correct term is JUDAH ! No I’m not Judah. I could be Israel. That’s for God to decide. Real JU dahs have no clue as to who they are *wink*
So you have a religion where you believe that only bloodline descendants of Judah are Gods people, and you don’t know if you are one, actually you say you’re not, so you’re just going to let God decide when you die and that’s all your religion is. Lol you guys are ridiculous, and littlelady can’t even defend her points or counter anyone, she hasn’t replied to someone with something other than “don’t talk to me” since page 4 or so. And is clinging onto 3 bible quotes, one actually out of context, that she has pasted extra teachings and ideas onto. Lol sorry but you three are a joke, I’m done with this discussion

LittleLady

Established
Just a side note: It is not racist of God that we were all originally dark skinned due to the IMAGE of God. That is NOT racist. Mutations started occurring, that is why we have so many different races now. If you dive into history, you'll notice whoever your reading about, because we ALL come from Adam, their family- OUR family just gets darker toned the deeper you dig.

People say that this fact is racist. I don't understand what's racist about being created in the image of God.

Yahda

Veteran
So you have a religion where you believe that only bloodline descendants of Judah are Gods people, and you don’t know if you are one, actually you say you’re not, so you’re just going to let God decide when you die and that’s all your religion is. Lol you guys are ridiculous, and littlelady can’t even defend her points or counter anyone, she hasn’t replied to someone with something other than “don’t talk to me” since page 4 or so. And is clinging onto 3 bible quotes, one actually out of context, that she has pasted extra teachings and ideas onto. Lol sorry but you three are a joke, I’m done with this discussion
Religion ? People still follow those like seriously?

As far as your first sentence I never said that so I’ll simply consider your point invalid.

As far as defending her points not sure if I even read them.

Last but not least any problem you have with the words of God take it up with him. I didn’t write the Bible.

As far as your first sentence I never said that so I’ll simply consider your point invalid.
You said
“No I’m not Judah”. Anyways I guess you’re just a troll then, peace bro
Just a side note: It is not racist of God that we were all originally dark skinned due to the IMAGE of God. That is NOT racist. Mutations started occurring, that is why we have so many different races now. If you dive into history, you'll notice whoever your reading about, because we ALL come from Adam, their family- OUR family just gets darker toned the deeper you dig.

People say that this fact is racist. I don't understand what's racist about being created in the image of God.
1 where does it say that in the bible
2 that argument was refuted by Jesus and therefore your teaching is of the anti christ. Hope you see the light soon sister. I will be praying for the swift conversion of the Jews tonight, who persist in their satanic wickedness after so many centuries, after murdering the prophets and the Lord Jesus himself, and bringing innocent souls like yours to their lies. Truly children of the devil, may the Holy Christ convert them to see his light, amen

Esau himself spoke the same language as Jacob, but languages and customs changed over time. The descendants of Esau lead to the line of Alexander the great. At that time they spoke Greek, of course this is hundreds of years later. People did not speak the same languages throughout history.

Today Esau speaks many languages as does Jacob, so trying to tie lineage to language is a fools errand.
The problem is Deuteronomy also says that the nation is one that Israel has NOT KNOWN. So now we have a nation whose language they didnt understand, a nation from FAR away from the ENDS of the earth, and now a nation Israel has NOT known. So to me, its clear that if this prophecy was given to Israelites at a time they knew Esau, Esau lived close to him, and they spoke the same language, that its speaking of ANOTHER nation. God was telling them THEN, that a nation they dont know will come and conquer them when they turn from His commandments. Thats not God telling them their brother, Esau, who He also told them NOT TO HATE in the same book, would come and do those things.

I'll speak for myself when I say I dont see a reason to be mad at white people for anything they did. The bible says God sent them to do it. And God sent them to do it because it was part of the agreement (i.e. COVENANT) that they had with Him that if they turned from Him, those would be the consequences. So I dont look to make them the target of my disappointment, anger, or wrath. That lies with myself and my ancestors. Because we failed ourselves and God and thats what allowed everything to happen. Yall can skip over that if you want, but the sincere will eventually reach that conclusion.

You are 100% accurate. Also, no wonder Art was doing this to me, he is a heathen I'm assuming. Look, the heathens RAGE against Gods elect. The only 2 groups of heathens are Esau and the wicked in general who lie, steal, practice witchcraft, practice sorcery, fornicators, adulterers, etc. These are the ones that will be destroyed.

Yep, during the Millennium, those outside the Holy City will HAVE to abide by Yahawahs way, or they will be slain.

This is why a lot of them are raging right now, because the people of God are slowly coming together.

Isaiah 14 1-2 "For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land and the strangers (heathens; Esau and the wicked) shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the House of Jacob. And the people shall take them and bring them to their place; and the House of Israel shall posses them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids; and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were (when they used to hold Israelites as slaves, now it's turning on them); and they shall rule over their oppressors."

People see this as unfair, and horrible. This right here is justice and vengeance. Those people held us as slaves, well they ain't getting cupcakes and balloons, they're going to become OUR slaves and make our mansions, and whatever else we tell them to do.

You reap what you sow.
Im not with you on anything to be honest other than there being "black" people who are Israelites.The Israelites AGREED to a covenant of when they turned from obedience they would be enslaved. Theres absolutely no reason to blame white people for slavery when the bible itself says God SENT THEM to do exactly that. Its the Israelite's fault. But I dont think you really care about that. It seems for you to be all about "white people" and "revenge" when you turn around and worship their god of "Jesus". Thats why when you're shown Esau is not who YOU say he is, you dont answer.

LittleLady

Established
Im not with you on anything to be honest other than there being "black" people who are Israelites.The Israelites AGREED to a covenant of when they turned from obedience they would be enslaved. Theres absolutely no reason to blame white people for slavery when the bible itself says God SENT THEM to do exactly that. Its the Israelite's fault. But I dont think you really care about that. It seems for you to be all about "white people" and "revenge" when you turn around and worship their god of "Jesus". Thats why when you're shown Esau is not who YOU say he is, you dont answer.
I agree that the Israelites shouldn't have disobeyed God, but God is the one that gave them mercy. He said he will show them mercy, so that's that. He forgives his people. He still hates Esau/Babylon/The Wicked though, which is why there will be plagues during the Great Tribulation. God himself said when his people get his seal (being protected from his judgments) that we will be happy and we will be laughing at their destruction because of what they have done to us.

Here's what you don't understand. God did send Esau to punish the Israelites, but he still hates Esau as said in Romans 9:13 due to what they've done, I mean like I said, we're living in the White Mans system as we speak. So why did God intentionally send Esau to punish the Israelites, and choose to hate Esau anyway? Well, because he's God, and he can do whatever he pleases. He hates how Esau took over his peoples place, which is why he mentioned many times in Obadiah and Revelation that he would destroy them.

What I'm saying about Esau is not my own opinion, but it is facts that Yahaweh so obviously claimed. Read the verses from my original post. Esau is who GOD says he is. God INTENTIONALLY created Esau to be the way he is. Why? Because he loves Jacob, and hates Esau.

It is what it is. When I found this out, I thought, "What? So this is all for Gods entertainment?" No. He revealed to me that it all happened because he loves Jacob, he wants him to feel satisfied, he wants them to grow as warriors. That is the truth.

Still not accepting it? You will later.

LittleLady

Established
Plus, you actually do see the truth because you keep telling art that the heathens will pay, and that they will have to abide by whatever God says during the Millennium. Obviously, you have some anger towards Esau/Babylon/Wicked too.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Ah, but WHO exactly do you think are God's people?
It certainly can't be Jews and nonchristians and atheists because they've rejected his Son.. :p

Jesus said:- "Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Luke 10:16)
It can't be most "Christians" either, according to Christ, most of whom have likewise rejected Christ and His TRUE Teachings:-

Matthew 7:21-23
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

A Freeman

Superstar
I am a Christian saved by the blood of Jesus. Tidal isn’t a Christian as he denies Jesus is God and Art isn’t a Christian as He thinks Yahweh is evil. I’m not sure about lightseeker as I haven’t really read lightseekers posts.
The reason why people are coming against you is not because you’re being persecuted for being right but because you are deceived and spreading lies as truth..even some non Christians can see the falseness in what you say. I’d say it’s your true colors that have been revealed here..and your racist thoughts which aren’t cool for any Christian to have as beliefs.
Everyone imprisoned on this planet is evil/insane (sinners ).

Our Father, Who art in heaven (YHWH, or in English, the "I AM") is NOT evil (Isa. 5:20-21). According to Christ, Father (YHWH) is His God and everyone else's God too, is the ONLY One that is Good (Matt. 19:17), and is Greater than ALL (John 10:29), including Christ (John 14:28). Paul said exactly the same thing (1 Cor. 11:3), as did the prophets.

Jesus is NOT God, nor did He ever claim to be God. In fact, He repeatedly told us dozens and dozens of times He is NOT God, so anyone claiming that Jesus is God is anti-Christ (1 John 2:22-23), because they are calling Christ a liar and are actually DENYING the Father-Son relationship between the "I AM" and His FIRSTBORN SON: Prince Michael, known here on Earth as The Christ (the Anointed One - the One God Anointed).

Again, according to Christ, NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN (John 3:13). Only someone's arrogance/ignorance could possibly delude them into believing they're "saved". NONE of us get to mark our own report cards. That's Christ's job (John 5:22). And despite the popular Christian myth (lie), we WILL all be judged by Christ according to our works (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-15).

This is exactly why Christ told all of us NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS (Matt. 7:1-4) by any standard other than Father's Law (Matt. 5:17-19). And yet here you are, judging yourself to be "saved" and judging others to be spreading lies as truth, when you obviously don't have a clue what the difference is between truth and lies, and don't appear to believe a word Christ says.

Last edited:
Of my flock? Yes, should I get one. The real question is, what will you do when your world is turned upside down and you have to abide by rules and laws you dont want to abide by? You know, like how yall have been doing the Israelites for the last 400-500 years...
Of your flock too. But I understand you won't have much trouble letting innocent blood flow for the sake of your beliefs.

No, I'm talking about your own firstborn child. Don't pick and choose. It's either all in or fold.

Apparently, art, lightseeker, lisa, and tidal are not of God. All 4 of these people claimed to have known Jesus but as soon as I bring the truth about the Israelites, they get angry and start their mockery and spit out hypocritical statements. Their true colors has been revealed.
At least I'm not hiding my true colours. Are the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20 or not?

So you think God has physical properties, ie. dark skin?

Lisa

Superstar
Plus, you actually do see the truth because you keep telling art that the heathens will pay, and that they will have to abide by whatever God says during the Millennium. Obviously, you have some anger towards Esau/Babylon/Wicked too.
Sounds like he’s embittered by jealousy and the wrong theology like you are. Racism isn’t a good look on anyone..being happy that the whole people are gonna get killed by God or any people is the wrong way to look at things and isn’t Christian or Godly. God sent His Son to us and He doesn’t want anyone to perish..so for you of anyone else to think God’s happy to kill the whites that’s just not Biblical.

‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

shankara

Star
I agree that the Israelites shouldn't have disobeyed God, but God is the one that gave them mercy. He said he will show them mercy, so that's that. He forgives his people. He still hates Esau/Babylon/The Wicked though, which is why there will be plagues during the Great Tribulation. God himself said when his people get his seal (being protected from his judgments) that we will be happy and we will be laughing at their destruction because of what they have done to us.

Here's what you don't understand. God did send Esau to punish the Israelites, but he still hates Esau as said in Romans 9:13 due to what they've done, I mean like I said, we're living in the White Mans system as we speak. So why did God intentionally send Esau to punish the Israelites, and choose to hate Esau anyway? Well, because he's God, and he can do whatever he pleases. He hates how Esau took over his peoples place, which is why he mentioned many times in Obadiah and Revelation that he would destroy them.

What I'm saying about Esau is not my own opinion, but it is facts that Yahaweh so obviously claimed. Read the verses from my original post. Esau is who GOD says he is. God INTENTIONALLY created Esau to be the way he is. Why? Because he loves Jacob, and hates Esau.

It is what it is. When I found this out, I thought, "What? So this is all for Gods entertainment?" No. He revealed to me that it all happened because he loves Jacob, he wants him to feel satisfied, he wants them to grow as warriors. That is the truth.

Still not accepting it? You will later.
I don't agree with you, but I get your point. When the time comes the humble people will be exalted, and let's face it, the white race is deep in decadence and has the weight of many sins on its shoulders. What a lot of white people don't understand is their own roots, we are not "Aryan" but in fact "Indo-Aryan", hence why all the European languages are related with Sanskrit and even to this day contain some Sanskrit words. There was also a white spirituality which existed before the Babylon developed, the Celts, Druids etc., their culture was also destroyed by dark forces (Romans, Catholics). It's true that for black people right now there is a lot of poverty, discrimination and suffering, but there are sincere people with white skin who are also being oppressed by the Babylon.

In any case Europe and the US are going to have little chance of surviving when the transition comes about, so that's pretty much where the majority of white people live. Actually there is a lot of real beauty in European culture - classical music, great poetry and literature - but now the society has become so corrupt with corporate power and the manipulations of "special interests".

What I'm saying is that I get your point. Those who don't think that Africans are discriminated against can't see clearly, and blame the Africans' problems on the Africans as if it is their own fault that they are traumatized by the legacy of colonialism and still economically and socially marginalized in various ways. But it's also worth appreciating some of the incredible artistic and spiritual creations of the European culture. Otherwise, as the saying goes, you are "throwing out the baby with the bathwater".

Lisa

Superstar
Everyone on imprisoned on this planet is evil/insane (sinners ).

Our Father, Who art in heaven (YHWH, or in English, the "I AM") is NOT evil (Isa. 5:20-21). According to Christ, Father (YHWH) is His God and everyone else's God too, is the ONLY One that is Good (Matt. 19:17), and is Greater than ALL (John 10:29), including Christ (John 14:28). Paul said exactly the same thing (1 Cor. 11:3), as did the prophets.

Jesus is NOT God, nor did He ever claim to be God. In fact, He repeatedly told us dozens and dozens of times He is NOT God, so anyone claiming that Jesus is God is anti-Christ (1 John 2:22-23), because they are calling Christ a liar and are actually DENYING the Father-Son relationship between the "I AM" and His FIRSTBORN SON: Prince Michael, known here on Earth as The Christ (the Anointed One - the One God Anointed).

Again, according to Christ, NO ONE HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN (John 3:13). Only someone's arrogance/ignorance could possibly delude them into believing they're "saved". NONE of us get to mark our own report cards. That's Christ's job (John 5:22). And despite the popular Christian myth (lie), we WILL all be judged by Christ according to our works (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-15).

This is exactly why Christ told all of us NOT TO JUDGE OTHERS (Matt. 7:1-4) by any standard other than Father's Law (Matt. 5:17-19). And yet here you are, judging yourself to be "saved" and judging others to be spreading lies as truth, when you obviously don't have a clue what the difference is between truth and lies, and don't appear to believe a word Christ says.
Who’s imprisoned here? We all live life on planet earth..due to sin it’s not the world God originally created it to be, but it isn’t a prison planet...God still works in this world.

Yes, Yahweh is God the Father..not sure what point you were trying to make here, as I believe that Yahweh is God.

Jesus is definitely God! He said He is I Am and as you know that is God’s name. He before Abraham I Am.
John‬ ‭8:58‬ ‭
Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Jesus is also called the Word of God and we know in John 1:4 that the word was with God and the Word was God and that the Word became flesh.

John‬ ‭1:1-4, 14‬ ‭
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Yep, no one has ever gone to heaven but one has come from heaven and returned to heaven and sits at the right hand of God
Philippians 2:5-8
Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

Romans‬ ‭8:34‬ ‭
Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us.

No, us Christians have been saved by grace through faith...by grace through faith..and not of our selves..
Ephesians‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.

I would have to judge things to know right from wrong. Our plumb line is God’s Word the Bible, if it doesn’t match what the Bible says, it’s not true.

If someone says they don’t believe Jesus is God..that right there is obviously wrong as the Bible says that Jesus is God in the flesh. If someone says they don’t believe Paul’s writings..that is wrong as the Bible says all scripture is inspired by God. And he was proven in the Bible to be an apostle like the rest and accepted by them. If you say that Yahweh in the OT is evil then you are also wrong according to the Bible. If you say you follow a man, you are also wrong because the Bible clearly tells us to trust God not man...no matter how much that man may think he’s God or been giving revelation from God..if it doesn’t match what the Bible says he is wrong.

So you see, all things must match the Bible and if they don’t..we Christians can’t follow it. If someone starts talking about how God is going to enjoy killing white peoples because by the color of their own skin they have believed that God only loves black people..that is wrong and not in scripture. One must judge by God’s word what the truth is so they themselves won’t be swept away by the lie and leave the truth.

‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:1‬ ‭
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't agree with you, but I get your point. When the time comes the humble people will be exalted, and let's face it, the white race is deep in decadence and has the weight of many sins on its shoulders. What a lot of white people don't understand is their own roots, we are not "Aryan" but in fact "Indo-Aryan", hence why all the European languages are related with Sanskrit and even to this day contain some Sanskrit words. There was also a white spirituality which existed before the Babylon developed, the Celts, Druids etc., their culture was also destroyed by dark forces (Romans, Catholics). It's true that for black people right now there is a lot of poverty, discrimination and suffering, but there are sincere people with white skin who are also being oppressed by the Babylon.

In any case Europe and the US are going to have little chance of surviving when the transition comes about, so that's pretty much where the majority of white people live. Actually there is a lot of real beauty in European culture - classical music, great poetry and literature - but now the society has become so corrupt with corporate power and the manipulations of "special interests".

What I'm saying is that I get your point. Those who don't think that Africans are discriminated against can't see clearly, and blame the Africans' problems on the Africans as if it is their own fault that they are traumatized by the legacy of colonialism and still economically and socially marginalized in various ways. But it's also worth appreciating some of the incredible artistic and spiritual creations of the European culture. Otherwise, as the saying goes, you are "throwing out the baby with the bathwater".
It’s sad to use racism to say a certain group should be punished for their perceived sins...when people like that ignore the whole truth of history and focus on their own biased opinions of what they think happened..which is what you are good at shankara.

Self responsibility isn’t a bad thing..better than being a victim and blaming everyone and everything for your problems.