The TRUE BIBLICAL TRUTH; Esau will fall, Jacob will rise

LittleLady

Established
God doesnt change nor does His standards. What He gave to Moses was His expectation of Israel forever. Any deviation from that is idol worship. Doesnt matter the excuses you have (and I had-past tense) for your inclusion of Jesus..

That was clear...

The Torah says worship/acknowledgement of any other god is idol worship. No one prayed to the son for repentance in the OT, so they'd disagree with you and call you an idol worship (and worse, seek to kill you if you went into their land spreading your doctrine)... You're not of that spirit though....
What do you mean "That was clear"? I said I'm not paying attention to Lyfe's comments, not yours.

Okay, you believe what you want. We're not going to keep going back and forth.

cjkkw

Established
Where did God say: Repent to the son in the OT ?

Do you realize that you are incapable of worshiping our great God without mentioning a sidekick ? You can’t even give God his glory without going on and on about this imaginary son. God said numerous times that “there is no God but him. There is none beside me, who will you all liken to ME.”

You have too much going on. I should be able to read your comments and know who you worship. Know who your God is, but no....you can’t mention The Most High God without throwing an idol in the mix. GOD IS GOD. That’s it! I expect that from Christians because Jesus is their God. I don’t expect this from a so called Hebrew. That’s why I still consider you a Christian. CHRIST WORSHIPER!
so I think y'all are missing the point of the main characters:
goliath= God
david=JESUSCHRIST

LittleLady

Established
Where did God say: Repent to the son in the OT ?

Do you realize that you are incapable of worshiping our great God without mentioning a sidekick ? You can’t even give God his glory without going on and on about this imaginary son. God said numerous times that “there is no God but him. There is none beside me, who will you all liken to ME.”

You have too much going on. I should be able to read your comments and know who you worship. Know who your God is, but no....you can’t mention The Most High God without throwing an idol in the mix. GOD IS GOD. That’s it! I expect that from Christians because Jesus is their God. I don’t expect this from a so called Hebrew. That’s why I still consider you a Christian. CHRIST WORSHIPER!
If you could just read the NT.

I worship the father, but repent to the son. We are called to. I can't even have a fair conversation with you about this if you're just going to disregard the NT. Why in the world would you ONLY read the OT? You're supposed to study the WHOLE BIBLE!

God is the Holy God of Israel and Jesus is the King of Israel appointed by the father. "Imaginary son"? Jesus IS his son-

See this is what I'm talking about. We can't talk anymore about this until you've read the NT. If you reply to me and I'm able to tell that you're still disregarding the NT, I'm just not going to reply. In order to have a FAIR conversation with me about this, you have to read the NT.

Jesus did not come to abolish the law, but he came to die for the Israelites so that way, they can repent instead of doing an animal sacrifice whenever they sin. That is it. Jesus is appointed by the father to be the King of Israel. That is it. It's simple. Can't agree?

Oh well, let's talk about something else then, or just not talk at all because I'm not going to be going back and forth with you with something you don't even care to know about.

LittleLady

Established
so I think y'all are missing the point of the main characters:
goliath= God
david=JESUSCHRIST
I don't know where you got your information from, but that is 100% inaccurate. Goliath was a giant defeated by David, so you're saying God basically died, and Jesus was the one that killed him which is impossible.

As a matter of fact, that's blasphemy.

cjkkw

Established
I don't know where you got your information from, but that is 100% inaccurate. Goliath was a giant defeated by David, so you're saying God basically died, and Jesus was the one that killed him which is impossible.

As a matter of fact, that's blasphemy.
and there is another point that you are missing:
the fall of god.
see everyone prays god is this untouchble god. but it is infact wrong. and he didn't kill god, he murdered god.
why does the story of god and jesuschrist have to be this false narrative that life was honkey dorey between the three?
at first I thought so, but as I started going to bible study I realized the story between father and son and daughter was the worst thing ever to happen.
we make up this false assumption that everything is just happy between the three. why not dig deeper? this is VIGILANT CITIZEN by lisa.

Yahda

Veteran
If you could just read the NT.

I worship the father, but repent to the son. We are called to. I can't even have a fair conversation with you about this if you're just going to disregard the NT. Why in the world would you ONLY read the OT? You're supposed to study the WHOLE BIBLE!

God is the Holy God of Israel and Jesus is the King of Israel appointed by the father. "Imaginary son"? Jesus IS his son-

See this is what I'm talking about. We can't talk anymore about this until you've read the NT. If you reply to me and I'm able to tell that you're still disregarding the NT, I'm just not going to reply. In order to have a FAIR conversation with me about this, you have to read the NT.

Jesus did not come to abolish the law, but he came to die for the Israelites so that way, they can repent instead of doing an animal sacrifice whenever they sin. That is it. Jesus is appointed by the father to be the King of Israel. That is it. It's simple. Can't agree?

Oh well, let's talk about something else then, or just not talk at all because I'm not going to be going back and forth with you with something you don't even care to know about.

Thank you for acknowledging that God never mentioned a savior son/sun, nor did he ask that we repent to anyone other than him.

Anyway suit yourself. I’ll continue to listen to ObadiYAH
JeremiYAH
HoseYAH
DaniEL
EzekiEL
Joshua/Yahshua
IsaiaYAH.....

Those called by His name

While you listen to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter.....,

Lollol.Please please wake up for real !!!

LittleLady

Established
and there is another point that you are missing:
the fall of god.
see everyone prays god is this untouchble god. but it is infact wrong. and he didn't kill god, he murdered god.
why does the story of god and jesuschrist have to be this false narrative that life was honkey dorey between the three?
at first I thought so, but as I started going to bible study I realized the story between father and son and daughter was the worst thing ever to happen.
we make up this false assumption that everything is just happy between the three. why not dig deeper? this is VIGILANT CITIZEN by lisa.
There will NEVER EVER EVER be a time God falls. QUIT BLASPHEMING!

"This is Vigilant Citizen by Lisa," BY LISA? That person as far as I'm concerned is not the creator of this site, and everyone is literally going back and forth with her. I don't know what you mean by that.

cjkkw

Established
There will NEVER EVER EVER be a time God falls. QUIT BLASPHEMING!

"This is Vigilant Citizen by Lisa," BY LISA? That person as far as I'm concerned is not the creator of this site, and everyone is literally going back and forth with her. I don't know what you mean by that.
One in Christ Ephesians 2:11-22
11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens,[a] but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by[b] the Spirit.

What do you mean "That was clear"? I said I'm not paying attention to Lyfe's comments, not yours.
Got it.

Okay, you believe what you want. We're not going to keep going back and forth.
Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Deut 31
26“Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, so that it may remain there as a witness against you. 27For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you are already rebelling against the LORD while I am still alive, how much more will you rebel after my death!…

The law is a witness against what you're saying. Hopefully you understand that before its too late, if its not already....

LittleLady

Established
Got it.

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Deut 31
26“Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, so that it may remain there as a witness against you. 27For I know how rebellious and stiff-necked you are. If you are already rebelling against the LORD while I am still alive, how much more will you rebel after my death!…

The law is a witness against what you're saying. Hopefully you understand that before its too late, if its not already....
I don't know what this has to do with my initial comment, but okay.

Sunshine

Established
Wow, you are using the Bible to justify your own racism against white people. Kinda like what those KKK-types did back in the South in the 20th century. Whether we look at your theory from a historical, anthropological or Biblical angle, it just doesn't hold water.

Jacob and Esau were neither black nor white, but brown. All the peoples of the Sinai area, and even the surrounding areas, from Egypt to Sumeria to Armenia were brown. Yes, the Bible says Esau was born unusually "red and hairy," hence his name. But nowhere does it describe Jacob's appearance as being out of the ordinary. Surely, if Rebekah had given birth to a baby that was black rather than brown, it would also have been made note of. So, we must assume that Jacob looked as expected, and was typical of the physiognomy of the day, and continues to be that of most present-day inhabitants. Olive or tan skin, black or brown hair, eyes of any color.

Also, your assertion that modern white people are the descendants of Esau doesn't hold up either, since the various peoples of Edom were prophesied to disappear and die out. Which, amazingly enough, has been proven to have happened. Even Petra, a city that prospered for a thousand years as a trade stop on the routes east to the Orient, died out right after Herod took and lost the throne of Israel. What's even weirder is that he, Herod, was the only Edomite to have reached the throne in all the generations of kings. And wouldn't you know, he was the one who slaughtered an entire generation of boys trying to kill the Messiach!

Which brings us to our lovely and beatific Savior: Yeshua ha Messiach. Just because you know His name, doesn't give you the right to put words in His mouth. If you had really met Him, in your heart, you would know in no uncertain terms that He really does Love every human being on this planet. Even those that don't deserve it. Would you argue with Him, like a pharisee, about the letter and meaning and interpretation of the law, and twist the law to your justify your own hubris and hatred? As many other VCers have posted here, He made it very clear, in many sayings and sermons and parables, that we are to all treat eachother like brothers and sisters, because that is how God sees us. Period.

If you want to come up with excuses to hate on white people, that's on you. If that is the length you have to go to to find some semblance of pride in your blackness, that is also on you. I know it is not easy, considering Africans never really advanced out of the Stone Age until the Europeans showed up, and the few African societies that could be considered "advanced" were frequently successful due to defeating and enslaving their neighbors (for example: Mansa Musa). I don't know that the Europeans who showed up in Africa in the 18th/19th centuries even technically "Stole" the resources in the lands they colonized. A LOT of tribal leaders were so intent on outmaneuvering their neighboring tribes and even clans that they made deals with the Dutch, English, French and Portuguese traders. They got European goods and weapons, and gave away or sold land and mining rights, commodities and captives.

LittleLady

Established
Wow, you are using the Bible to justify your own racism against white people. Kinda like what those KKK-types did back in the South in the 20th century. Whether we look at your theory from a historical, anthropological or Biblical angle, it just doesn't hold water.

Jacob and Esau were neither black nor white, but brown. All the peoples of the Sinai area, and even the surrounding areas, from Egypt to Sumeria to Armenia were brown. Yes, the Bible says Esau was born unusually "red and hairy," hence his name. But nowhere does it describe Jacob's appearance as being out of the ordinary. Surely, if Rebekah had given birth to a baby that was black rather than brown, it would also have been made note of. So, we must assume that Jacob looked as expected, and was typical of the physiognomy of the day, and continues to be that of most present-day inhabitants. Olive or tan skin, black or brown hair, eyes of any color.

Also, your assertion that modern white people are the descendants of Esau doesn't hold up either, since the various peoples of Edom were prophesied to disappear and die out. Which, amazingly enough, has been proven to have happened. Even Petra, a city that prospered for a thousand years as a trade stop on the routes east to the Orient, died out right after Herod took and lost the throne of Israel. What's even weirder is that he, Herod, was the only Edomite to have reached the throne in all the generations of kings. And wouldn't you know, he was the one who slaughtered an entire generation of boys trying to kill the Messiach!

Which brings us to our lovely and beatific Savior: Yeshua ha Messiach. Just because you know His name, doesn't give you the right to put words in His mouth. If you had really met Him, in your heart, you would know in no uncertain terms that He really does Love every human being on this planet. Even those that don't deserve it. Would you argue with Him, like a pharisee, about the letter and meaning and interpretation of the law, and twist the law to your justify your own hubris and hatred? As many other VCers have posted here, He made it very clear, in many sayings and sermons and parables, that we are to all treat eachother like brothers and sisters, because that is how God sees us. Period.

If you want to come up with excuses to hate on white people, that's on you. If that is the length you have to go to to find some semblance of pride in your blackness, that is also on you. I know it is not easy, considering Africans never really advanced out of the Stone Age until the Europeans showed up, and the few African societies that could be considered "advanced" were frequently successful due to defeating and enslaving their neighbors (for example: Mansa Musa). I don't know that the Europeans who showed up in Africa in the 18th/19th centuries even technically "Stole" the resources in the lands they colonized. A LOT of tribal leaders were so intent on outmaneuvering their neighboring tribes and even clans that they made deals with the Dutch, English, French and Portuguese traders. They got European goods and weapons, and gave away or sold land and mining rights, commodities and captives.

Edomites are quite literally the devil as Revelation Chapter 12 explains, and if you think I'm being racist for pointing that out, then so be it. I'm used to it, nothing new. This world was originally made for MELANIN people of God, but was given to the hands of the wicked because the Israelites broke Gods law, but right now as we speak, every Nation especially White America is being judged because of what you guys have done to Gods people.

I gave evidence on how you know Jacob is Black and Esau is White. Jacobs name changed to Israel, so any descendant from him that obeys the law of God is treasured in Gods eyes. Anyone from the bloodline of Esau is an abomination in Gods eyes. You wanna be mad at this? Take it up with God, not me.

But I really love how a lot of people here say I'm racist and then say, "bUt wAiT, afRicaNS sOld tHeiR oWN pEopLe tOo-" you purposely added that in because you are simply offended. Yes, that event did occur- you really need to read everything I have to say before replying to me. I said 2/3 of Israelites would be slaughtered for their rebellion against TMH. So only 1/3 will be successful, thank you. Now back to Edomites, all of them are going to suffer. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Read the evidence in Obadiah Chapter 1 and Isaiah Chapter 14.

I have no sympathy for what's to come at all. Y'all did this to my people, you have a debt to pay.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Edomites are quite literally the devil as Revelation Chapter 12 explains, and if you think I'm being racist for pointing that out, then so be it. I'm used to it, nothing new. This world was originally made for MELANIN people of God, but was given to the hands of the wicked because the Israelites broke Gods law, but right now as we speak, every Nation especially White America is being judged because of what you guys have done to Gods people.
I gave evidence on how you know Jacob is Black and Esau is White. Jacobs name changed to Israel, so any descendant from him that obeys the law of God is treasured in Gods eyes. Anyone from the bloodline of Esau is an abomination in Gods eyes. You wanna be mad at this? Take it up with God, not me.
But I really love how a lot of people here say I'm racist and then say, "bUt wAiT, afRicaNS sOld tHeiR oWN pEopLe tOo-" you purposely added that in because you are simply offended. Yes, that event did occur- you really need to read everything I have to say before replying to me. I said 2/3 of Israelites would be slaughtered for their rebellion against TMH. So only 1/3 will be successful, thank you. Now back to Edomites, all of them are going to suffer. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Read the evidence in Obadiah Chapter 1 and Isaiah Chapter 14.
I have no sympathy for what's to come at all. Y'all did this to my people, you have a debt to pay.
You're looking at it all wrong...

Last edited: