The Trinity Delusion

A Freeman

Superstar
The Trinity Delusion
(and its “Oneness” variant)

There have been other threads dealing with the man-made trinity doctrine, but since this subject keeps coming up, it felt worth addressing this errant, satanic tradition again, to hopefully put it to rest for good.

It's understood there will be many who will never accept the truth, because they have no love for it. This study is therefore only for those who genuinely do thirst for truth and righteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12
2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of The Destroyer (Lucifer - Satan);
2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in The Temple of God, showing himself that he is God (the Holy Father).
2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a LIE (e.g. the 3=1 pagan fantasy):
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The Babylonian “trinity” was passed down from the Babylonians to their direct descendants, the Romans, along with their mystery religion, with its sun-worship on Sun-days. These pagan practices were then incorporated into Roman Catholicism, to be later adopted by the protestant denominations, exactly as the RCC intended (and brags about).

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

From the Athanasian Creed: "Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is
necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep
whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the
catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity...

...This is the catholic faith
; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he
cannot be saved."

"The doctrine of the Trinity is the central Catholic Dogma, that Catholics are
obliged to believe.

“He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.”
-the Athanasian Creed"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasian_Creed

It's understood that many, if not most, so-called “Christians” have been programmed to wrongly believe that Jesus is/was God, even though Jesus NEVER made that claim and, in fact, repeatedly told everyone He was NOT God.

Why is this important? Because it NEEDS to be understood that this self-contradictory delusion, which requires the deceitful redefining of dozens of common-use words is NOT actually Scriptural and is, in fact, breaking the First Commandment, WHICH HAS FATAL CONSEQUENCES.

What follows are a few of the many terms which have been redefined in “Christianity” to make this delusion work in the minds of those who believe in such lies, and a look at some of the so-called “proofs” given by these misguided souls, which do not hold up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Redefined terms

To make this Babylonian mystery religion work in people's minds, one must believe in the following LIES:

The term “God” doesn't really mean “The Most High” (so that none could be higher or equal to).

God isn't omniscient (all-knowing).

God isn't omnipotent (all-powerful).

God isn't omnipresent (existing everywhere always).

God isn't an IMMORTAL Spirit-Being, as He has told us and as Christ has confirmed.

God can somehow become a MORTAL human, or even be born to a mortal human, and/or have mortal human children, even though both God and Christ say that is impossible.

God, Whom Christ called His Father and His God, isn't really in Heaven, as Christ said.

A Father doesn't come before and create/make His Son.

A Son isn't the offspring of His Father.

Brethren really aren't brethren.

The number one doesn't really mean one.

The number two doesn't really mean two.

The number three doesn't really mean three.

Invisible doesn't really mean invisible.

An image really isn't an image (likeness), but should be assumed to be the original.

The term “born” doesn't really refer to someone being brought into existence.

The term “firstborn” doesn't really mean one was the first to be born into a family.

A creature isn't really a creature (something that is created).

The “Son OF Man” doesn't really mean the son of a man/human.

The “Son OF God” doesn't really mean one of God's created sons.

The word “OF” doesn't really mean “of”, i.e. “originated from”.

A mediator isn't really the liaison BETWEEN two parties.

An heir really isn't an heir, i.e. someone entitled to receive property, rank or title from a parent or predecessor.

Inheritance really isn't what one inherits by being the heir.

Anointed doesn't really mean anointed, as one can anoint themselves.

Appointed doesn't really mean appointed, as one can appoint themselves.

Given doesn't really mean given.

Made doesn't really mean made.

Created doesn't really mean created.

Everything doesn't really mean everything.

Nothing doesn't really mean nothing.

-------

The list above is far from comprehensive. But believing in a 3=1, 1=3 deity requires all of the terms listed above be redefined, to induce double-mindedness (cognitive dissonance). Are we really to believe that God is the author of this confusion (1 Cor. 14:33)?

Further, to be conned by this nonsense, one must also accept the following made-up terms and ideas, despite the FACT they are found NOWHERE in the Bible:

- "trinity"

- "triune god"

- "three-in-one"

- "one-in-three"

- "God the Son"

- "God the Holy Spirit"

- that belief in some sort of pagan trinity is essential for anyone's salvation.

-------

Have we not been COMMANDED to have no other gods except for Father, THE ONE TRUE GOD, Whose name is the "I AM": the Self-Existing ONE?

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] ONE "I AM":

Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be ONE "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:

And yes, ONE MEANS ONE (singular).it does NOT mean three-in-one, or one-in-three or anything else other than ONE (singular). And similarly, 1+1+1 1. God is NOT the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33); Satan is.

That also applies to ONE Teacher (Matthew 23:10), ONE Mediator (1 Timothy 2:5), ONE Good Shepherd (John 10:11-14) and ONE High-Priest for ALL-time (Hebrews 6:20): Christ. ONE MEANS ONE; it does NOT mean hundreds of thousands of priests, pastors, etc.

-------

Before anyone can understand ANYTHING in the Bible properly, they MUST be reborn as their true, SPIRITUAL self, exactly as Christ stated 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus (John 3:3-8)

The “mystery” of God wouldn't be a mystery if people read and studied The Law/Commandments of God which He gave us to protect us from evil, and to set us FREE from the evil, confusion and oppression that sin causes. The Law gives us a glimpse into understanding the Mind of God, which can only be done by spiritual-Beings (John 4:24), because a human can NEVER understand God or anything spiritual, all of which is completely foreign to a human (Rom. 8:5-8).

For the sake of simplicity, God is THE Spirit-Being that brought everything into existence from nothing. He is THE Creator and the Heavenly Father of ALL of His MANY children (the Sons OF God – Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7).

The Sons of God are known by many names here on Earth, including the Angels, Spirit-Beings, Jinns, Souls, etc. They are immortal Beings of Light that God CREATED, and they are NOT human

The designation Messiah/Christ is a TITLE which means “the Anointed One”. That title was given to Father's (God's) FIRSTBORN Son, i.e. Whose Name in Heaven is Michael (Who is LIKE God?). Christ is therefore the firstborn Son of God, i.e. the first created Being God brought into existence.

When a spirit-Being (Soul) is placed inside a human body (Gen. 2:7), the result is a human+Being, where the spirit-Being (Soul) feels and experiences everything the human body feels and experiences. Each of us are the spirit-Being (Soul) that is currently inside the human body we see in a mirror.

Jesus, which is also a TITLE meaning “Saviour”, was the human son born of the virgin body of Mary. Hence the designation of Jesus as “the Son of Man”. When Father placed Christ inside the human body referred to as Jesus, They became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ.

Read everything that Christ says with that correct understanding, and it ALL makes perfect sense. For example, Christ truthfully said “I am NOT of this world”, even though Jesus was very much of this world, as Jesus was born in Bethlehem and crucified 40 years later in Jerusalem, before being resurrected 3 days AND 3 nights later. So it was Christ, speaking through the mouth of Jesus, Who told us the TRUTH about His extraterrestrial origin.

What follows is an exchange where so-called evidence for the mistaken belief that Jesus is/was God – despite the fact Jesus NEVER personally made that claim, either directly or indirectly – has been presented and rebuked.

This is being shared to hopefully eliminate all of this destructive confusion and endless arguing over these religious superstitions, which have plagued mankind for thousands of years. However, it's understood up front that those who have been programmed to believe this delusion have no love for the truth, and thus will likely reject out of hand what is being shared for everyone's benefit, including their own.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
He is God in flesh.
The above is falsely claiming that Jesus is God in the flesh, which is, in fact, calling both Father (God) and Christ liars, revealing its satanic origin.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good*?

*Our ETERNAL God is ALL-POWERFUL (omnipotent) ALL of the time. And He NEVER lies.

Jesus referred to Himself as the “SON OF MAN” (at least 81 times) to make it crystal clear that He in NO WAY ever claimed to be God:-

Matthew (30): 8:20, 9:6, 10:23, 11:19, 12:8, 12:32, 12:40, 13:37, 13:41, 16:13, 16:27, 16:28, 17:9, 17:12, 17:22, 18:11, 19:28, 20:18, 20:28, 24:27, 24:30, 24:37, 24:39, 24:44, 25:13, 25:31, 26:2, 26:24, 26:45, 26:64

Mark (14): 2:10, 2:28, 8:31, 8:38, 9:9, 9:12, 9:31, 10:33, 10:45, 13:26, 13:34, 14:21, 14:41, 14:62,

Luke (26): 5:24, 6:4, 6:22, 7:34, 9:22, 9:26, 9:44, 9:56, 9:58, 11:30, 12:8, 12:10, 12:40, 17:22, 17:24, 17:26, 17:30, 18:8, 18:31, 19:10, 21:27, 21:36, 22:22, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7

John (11): 1:51, 3:13, 3:14, 5:27, 6:27, 6:53, 6:62, 8:19, 12:23, 12:34, 13:31

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

(Are you going to skip this, Jesus wasnt bore out of sexual intimacy like the rest of us which already makes him different)

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

(Again....are you going to ignore this)
There is no question about the virgin birth of Jesus. It's prophesied in the Old Covenant, and recorded in both the New Covenant and the Quran. And it (the virgin birth) was intentional, so people would take notice of Him and hear what He had to say (Matt. 17:5).

What appear to have been missed by many is that Isaiah was a PROPHET, and what Isaiah shared was a PROPHECY. Have people not CALLED Christ all of these things?

It doesn't mean that people were correct in doing so. It only means that the prophecy is true because that's exactly what people have done, in their vain attempt to divide and redefine our all-powerful (omnipotent), all-knowing (omnisicent), ever-present (omnipresent) God into a pagan “trinity” or a “god-man”. And they do this in ignorance, even after Father (God) told us unequivocally in His Law that He is NOT a man (human) and could NEVER be a human, or have or be a human son.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

(Are you going to ignore this again)
ALL of the above references in Isaiah 43:10-11 to God and THE LORD are to the “I AM” (Father).

For those who may be interested, an explanation of who the TWO WITNESSES really are may be found at the following link: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses.

Christ specifically stated He can do absolutely NOTHING without Father's Divine FORCE working THROUGH Him. So it is our ALL-POWERFUL God and Heavenly Father working THROUGH Christ to save, in much the same way Father led Israel out of Egypt THROUGH Moses.

John 5:30 I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

Similarly, Christ did NOT raise anyone from the dead. It was Father (THE ONE TRUE GOD), Who raised the dead THROUGH Christ (and through Christ's Disciples), just as it was Father Who raised Jesus from the dead after 3 days AND 3 nights.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/3-days-and-3-nights.7329/

This is why Christ continually gave praise and credit to Father, and let everyone know that our Heavenly Father and God is His (Christ's) Father and God too.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY God (1), MY God (2), why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13-54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God (3), and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of MY God (4), and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God (5), and the name of the city of MY God (6), [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God (7)*: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

*Please note well that Christ's Revelation to John was AFTER His Ascension into heaven. So any argument that “Christ-Jesus only had a God while He (Christ) was in human form” is baseless, i.e. it's a LIE.

God cannot have a God, or He wouldn't be God, by definition.

2 Peter 1:1 - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ
If one reads what it actually says, there is no doubt it refers to two unique and individual Spirit-Beings: Father AND Son. God AND Christ.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast SENT.

Unless one ignores or redefines what the word “AND” means, it should be self-evident it joins/connects TWO different parties, words, phrases or items together.

And what did Christ say about being SENT by Father (God)?

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

References in the Gospels to Christ being sent by God (52):-

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

Further, Christ left NO DOUBT that His Father and God is greater than ALL, INCLUDING CHRIST.

John 10:29 MY FATHER, which gave [them] me, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

GREATER THAN DOES NOT MEAN “EQUAL TO”.

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: all things)
The above verse is quite obviously referring to both Father and Christ, even though all of the references to “him” have been left lower-case (while in other places the common phrase “I am...” has been deceitfully capitalized).

TRUTH: Christ is the CREATED Son OF God, MADE the Firstborn of every creature, as it says throughout Scripture.

There are NUMEROUS verses that tell us that Christ is the FIRST of all CREATED Beings, i.e. MADE by God, giving Christ the position of preeminence over the other angels (Christ's BRETHREN), as would be expected for the FIRSTBORN.

Romans 8:28-29
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the FIRSTBORN among MANY brethren.

Colossians 1:12-18
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the FIRSTBORN of every creature:
1:16 For by Him (Father) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him (Father), and for him (Christ):
1:17 And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.
1:18 And he is the head of the body, the community: who is THE BEGINNING, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.
1:19 For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell*;

*Which is why Father (God) made/created His Dear Son FIRST, known here on Earth as The Christ (Anointed One); and why Christ referred to Himself as the BEGINNING of the creation of God.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, THE BEGINNING of the creation OF God;

How many times does the Scripture need to tell us that Father MADE (Created) His Firstborn Son for people to believe that TRUTH?

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the House of Israel know ASSUREDLY, that God hath MADE that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who by God is MADE unto us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption:

2 Corinthians 5:20-21
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] through us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For He hath MADE him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God through him.

Romans 8:14-17
8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.
8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit (Being), that we (our Beings) are the children of God:
8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ**; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 1:1-4
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath APPOINTED heir** of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

**Note: Someone cannot be the heir of their own estate. According to Father's Law, the FIRSTBORN SON receives a double-portion relative to his brethren as the primary heir to the dad's estate, being considered the beginning of the dad's strength (Deut. 21:17). All the firstborn belong to Father (Num. 3:13), beginning with His Christ (Rev. 3:14), The One God Anointed (Luke 4:18, Acts 10:38), The Firstborn Son OF God (Col. 1:15), and Heir to The Kingdom OF God (Heb. 1:2), making Christ The Great Prince (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1). The firstborn son of the king is the heir apparent to the kingdom (2 Chronicles 21:1-3), hence the reference to him as the prince.

Hebrews 2:9-11
2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was MADE a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
2:10 For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to MAKE the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them BRETHREN,

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be MADE like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 5:5-11
5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be MADE The High Priest; but He that said unto him, Thou art My Son, to day have I incarnated thee.
5:6 As He saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being MADE perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
5:10 Called BY God an High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.
5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

A Freeman

Superstar
John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

(The word became flesh, God kept showing that he was going to come in flesh)

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
First, John 1:14 does NOT say the Word “became” flesh; it says the Word was MADE flesh:

John 1:14 And the Word was MADE flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

Secondly, John 8:58 (KJV) does NOT have “AM” in upper case because it is clearly NOT referring to Father's Name; it is a present-tense statement being made by an IMMORTAL Spirit-Being.

King of kings' Bible – John 8:49 (8:58 KJV) Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am (ch. 17:5).

I am = present tense (I was = past tense, I will be = future tense). It should be noted that Christ did NOT say “I am the 'I AM'”.

Secondly, IF John 1:1 is read properly, i.e. honestly and with an open-mind, the term "Jesus" isn't in it at all, either directly or by inference.

Only when one WRONGLY ASSUMES that they can arbitrarily substitute “Jesus” into BOTH John 1:14 AND John 1:1 (when “Jesus” doesn't appear in either verse) for the phrase “the Word”, can one misinterpret those two very simple and easy to understand verses.

Please see the following link for an example of the false logic being used by “Christians” to read something into John 1:1 which simply isn't there.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/111/Illicit_Substitution_of_Identicals

An illicit substitution is one of the many forms of non sequitur logical fallacies, i.e. faulty deductions that simply do not logically follow from the information at hand. Along with the examples at the link above, please consider the following illicit substitution, to realize how dangerous this type of irrational thinking really is.

Mr. Hatfield owns a .45 caliber pistol.
Mr. McCoy was shot by a man with a .45 caliber pistol.
Mr. Hatfield is therefore guilty of shooting Mr. McCoy.

Hopefully this illustrates how dangerous illicit substitutions can be, causing people to jump to erroneous conclusions (Matt. 7:1) using this false logic (i.e. illogic). Bearing this in mind, please consider there are at least 4 different ways that God's Word is referred to, or defined as, in the Bible.

a) The Word of the "I AM" came to the Prophets/God's Messengers by vision/dream. (telepathically).

b) The Word of the "I AM" was verbally spoken by the Prophets/God's Messengers.

c) The Word of the "I AM" was recorded in writing by the Prophets/God's Messengers (including the Disciples and Apostles), in what we refer to as the Bible (the written Word of God).

d) The Word of the "I AM" was also MADE into a flesh and blood example for us (The Way - John 14:6), in the form of the human+Being Jesus+Christ.

So why do “Christians” arbitrarily choose one of the four methods in which the Word of the "I AM" has been delivered to us, in preference to the other three, to use in their illicit substitution into John 1:1? Is it not because “Christians” want to read into those verses something that isn't actually there?

By substituting the four different forms in which the Word was delivered from God to us listed above, John 1:1 would read as follows:-

In [the] beginning was the vision/dream, and the vision/dream was with THE God, and the vision/dream was God.

In [the] beginning was the spoken Word, and the spoken Word was with THE God, and the spoken Word was God.

In [the] beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with THE God, and God was the Bible.

In [the] beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with THE God, and Jesus was God.

Hopefully the fundamental flaw in these types of illicit substitutions is self-evident, but just in case it isn't, please consider the following insurmountable difficulties in claiming Jesus is God:-

1) Clearly God was NOT a vision, even if that vision came from Him. It was the TRUTH of that vision that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

2) Clearly God was NOT a verbal message, even if that verbal message was His Word, being delivered by His Messengers. It was the TRUTH contained within that verbal message that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

3) Clearly God was NOT a book, even if that book was the Bible. It was the TRUTH contained within the Bible that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

4) It therefore LOGICALLY follows that God was NOT Jesus, even if Jesus was the flesh and blood example God gave us. It was the TRUTH that Jesus spoke and did that was, since the beginning, with God and was God, because God IS the TRUTH and, unlike satan and humans, God cannot lie.

5) How could anyone be WITH someone at the same time they were that someone? No one claims some part of them was “with them” (my head was with me?) nor would anyone claim to be with themselves (I was with me), except in jest.

6) There is also a tense problem with John 1:1 that is being ignored, which likewise proves the illicit substitution of “Jesus” for "the Word" in that verse simply does NOT work. The last phrase of the verse is as follows:

“...and the Word WAS God” (or, using the illicit substitution, “...Jesus WAS God” – past tense).

IF Jesus actually IS God, then ALL of the verb tenses in John 1:1 should be present tense, NOT past tense. But that is NOT what it says, is it? "Jesus WAS God", is clearly PAST TENSE.

It seems noteworthy that the "tense blindness" is not only misapplied in John 1:1, but in the other verse Christians routinely quote as evidence that Jesus allegedly claimed to be God: John 8:58 KJV (John 8:49 King of kings' Bible).

Where using the illicit substitution in John 1:1 ignores the past tense reference ("Jesus WAS God") that proves its error, John 8:58 KJV ignores the fact that the present tense form of "to be" is used because using the past tense form would indicate Christ (speaking through the mouth of Jesus - see John 8:14, John 17:5, John 18:36) no longer existed (it's "I am going to live forever", NOT "I was going to live forever", the latter of which would mean that is no longer going to happen).

7) And finally, to further illustrate how absurd this substitution idea really is, please consider how substituting both the pagan Babylonian/Roman “trinity” and the Son Jesus into John 1:1 would render that verse:-

John 1:1 In [the] beginning was the Word, and the Word was with THE God, and the Word was God.

...would become...

In [the] beginning was the Son, and the Son was with THE Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, and the Son was the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

Which should leave no reasonable doubt in any rationally-minded human+Being that Jesus is NOT, nor ever was, God.

Jesus really WAS, as explained in great detail in the Scriptures, the mortal human Son born of the virgin body of Mary, Who WAS definitely OF this world (and descended from the line of David). Hence His designation as “the Son of Man”.

Christ, which means “the Anointed One” (same as Messiah does in Hebrew or Mahdi does in Arabic) IS the Firstborn Son of God (Rom. 8:29, Col. 1:15, Rev. 3:14), Who is an IMMORTAL Spirit-Being and definitely is NOT OF THIS WORLD (John 8:14, 17:5, 18:36).

2000 years ago, when Christ incarnated Jesus (John 1:14), They became the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ. The human body of Jesus is now long-gone. Which is why Christ prophesied that during His Second Coming, He (Christ) will be here in a NEW BODY (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

We have the Word of THE ONE TRUE GOD (the "I AM) on that.

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.
And what was Christ's reply to the Jews who sought to murder Him?

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, THE SON CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

How could anyone possibly believe those who plotted and manipulated the murder of Jesus knew The Christ? And again, did Christ ever claim to be equal to God? NO. “My Father is GREATER THAN I” (not equal to - see John 14:28).

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
Amen to that.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”
If someone says “I am so-and-so” are they likewise claiming to be God?

Was Paul claiming to be God when he said the following?

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

(He and his father ARE ONE!)
They (TWO distinct Spirit-Beings) are Father AND Son, Who are AT one, i.e. of ONE Mind (LIKE-MINDED). Only if one redefines the Father-Son relationship could they be misled into believing that a Father and the Son are the same individual.

Those who are ONE with Father, just as Christ is ONE with Father, are at ONE because they are LIKE-MINDED to DO the Will of my Father, having crucified their own, self-will, just as Christ said.

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, NOT TO DO MINE OWN WILL, but the Will of Him that sent me.

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
That's why Christ is referred to as the ONE and ONLY Mediator BETWEEN God and men.

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, AND One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

Unless one redefines what the words "mediator" and “between” mean, it should be self-evident that one cannot be between themselves and another. A mediator is someone who mediates between two parties, so a mediator cannot be one of the two parties, otherwise they cease to be a mediator.

And why would ayone need to go through Christ to come to Father, if Christ is Father?

(Again)
John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”
Because Christ was MADE (created) in the IMAGE (likeness) of the INVISIBLE God. Who is LIKE God? Michael.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!
Just as David called Christ Lord.

Psalm 110:1 <A Psalm of David.> THE LORD (the "I AM") said unto my Lord (Christ), Sit thou at My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Same hierarchy that Paul spoke about, where the head of every man is Christ, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
“Jesus” is a TITLE, which literally means “Saviour”. Christ was SENT by Father (THE ONE TRUE GOD) to save everyone who believes the Truth (Christ) COMES FROM GOD, just as Christ, the (Firstborn) SON OF GOD, comes from God.

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)
Unless one intentionally misreads that verse, it does NOT say that God purchased us with God's own blood, because God—Who is a SPIRIT (John 4:24)—does NOT have blood. Further, that misunderstanding of the above verse would contradict The Law, specifically what God said in Numbers 23:19, which is how we can be absolutely certain of its true meaning. Humans have blood. Spirit-Beings do NOT.

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the community of God, which He (the Holy Spirit – Christ*) hath purchased with His own blood (while in the body of Jesus).

*Christ's Appointed Assignment is as THE Teacher/Mediator/High Priest/Holy Spirit BETWEEN God and men, to lead men back to spiritual converse with their Creator (our God and Heavenly Father).

This is exactly why Christ told His Disciples that unless He returned to Heaven, they wouldn't receive Him back, as the spiritual connection to Father that we refer to as the Holy Spirit/Comforter.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the Truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

John 14:15-18
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter (the Holy Spirit – John 14:26), that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not (John 1:10), neither knoweth him (1 John 2:3-4): but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you (as the spiritual connection to God: the Holy Spirit/High Priest/Mediator between God and men).

John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of Truth (John 14:6), which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me (just as The Law does – John 5:46-47):

A Freeman

Superstar
Revelation 1:5-6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)
Yep. The blood of the Lamb OF God. Same as in Acts 20:28. And none of these passages are a claim that Jesus is/was God, because God is a SPIRIT (John 4:24), Who is NOT a flesh and blood human, and never could be.

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.
This intentional and obvious mistranslation not only contradicts itself but also contradicts Christ, Who plainly stated that His Father is GREATER than He is, just as it says everywhere else throughout Scripture. Please find that passage below, correctly translated and in perfect harmony with itself and with the rest of Scripture.

Philippians 2:5-10
2:5 Let THIS mind be in YOU, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the likeness of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient (to our God and his God) unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him (Christ), and given him (Christ) a name which is above every name (Michael, which is Hebrew and means “Who is LIKE God?”:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;

Colossians 2:9 - For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily
And what is the Godhead? God (Father) is The Head of us ALL (John 10:29), including Christ (1 Cor. 11:3).

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
1 Timothy 3 was added to the Bible by the RCC. It wasn't part of the original manuscripts, it breaks the flow between the passages before and after it, and introduces both descriptions and offices that are not found elsewhere in Scripture (except where they have been similarly added), proving beyond any reasonable doubt that it's an obvious forgery.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ.
Again, if we read what it ACTUALLY says, it's clearly speaking of TWO DIFFERENT SPIRIT-BEINGS: God AND Christ, our Saviour, Whom God SENT.

Hebrews 1:8-9 - But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”
This passage is supposed to be a direct quote of Psalm 45:6-7.

Psalm 45:6-7
45:6 Thy Throne, O God (Father, the “I AM), [is] for ever and ever: the sceptre of Thy Kingdom [is] a Right sceptre.
45:7 Thou (Christ) lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God (just as Christ Himself said in Matt. 27:46, John 20:17 and Rev. 3:12), hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows (Spirit-Beings/Brethren, by making Christ the FIRSTBORN; the Anointed One).

The King doesn't anoint Himself; The King anoints His Firstborn Son – THE PRINCE – Who is the heir-apparent and Who would inherit The Throne. Who is THE ANOINTED ONE? The Messiah/Christ. And Who is The Great Prince? Prince Michael/Christ.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

Daniel 10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your PRINCE (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time (Matt. 24:21-22): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 7:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
And what do these deceivers and antichrists do? They falsely claim Jesus is “God in the flesh”, instead of believing Christ is the Son of God, Who Father MADE our flesh and blood example in the body of Jesus, as it actually says in Scripture.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”
Father, Who is the ONE TRUE GOD according to Christ (John 17:3), is the self-existing ONE; the “I AM” (YHWH in Hebrew). Does our infinite God, Who exists outside of time and space (which He created), have a beginning or an end?

Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. It therefore signifies the first as well as the beginning, both of which are descriptions which apply to Christ, the FIRSTBORN Son of God (Rom. 8:29, Col. 1:15), Who is the BEGINNING of God's Creation (Rev. 3:14)

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.”
Christ will be MADE the King of kings and Lord of lords (Rev. 19:11-16) over the Throne (Jacob's Pillar) and the Kingdom that Father (THE ONE TRUE GOD) has GIVEN to His Christ (His Anointed One – Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32-33).

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”
How could anyone in their right-mind believe that The Most High God has brethren? And Who is it that MADE Christ like His brethren? Father, the One TRUE God.

Hebrews 4:15-16 - “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
And what is The High Priest but the MEDIATOR between God and men?

1 Peter 2:24 - “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed.”
The ONLY Way to accept Christ's Sacrifice is to DO what Christ teaches and COMMANDS us to do, which is to “go and sin no more” (John 5:14), i.e. GO AND KEEP THE LAW PERFECTLY FROM THIS POINT FORWARD (Matt. 5:17-20, Matt. 5:48).

He went from sovereignty to shame and from deity to death? Why!? For you.

John 15:13 - “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”
When did Christ EVER claim to be anything other than the Son OF God?

Does that somehow diminish His Sacrifice in any way? NO! Christ is living proof that any of us here can have the same power within us IF we DO as Christ teaches us and has shown us by His Example.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, MY DOCTRINE IS NOT MINE, BUT HIS THAT SENT ME.
7:17 IF ANY MAN WILL DO HIS WILL, HE SHALL KNOW OF THE DOCTRINE, WHETHER IT BE OF GOD, OR [WHETHER] I SPEAK OF MYSELF.

You do know that the pharisees called Jesus a blasphemer for claiming to be God, right....
The pharisees (politicians and church leaders) were so satanic that they not only didn't recognize The Messiah/Christ INSIDE Jesus, but actually thought it to be their duty to murder Jesus. Why would anyone offer the claims of these lunatics as proof of anything other than their insanity?

If we look at what Christ ACTUALLY said, He NEVER claimed to be God; ONLY the Son OF God.

References to Christ as the Son OF God (50)

Matthew (9):
4:3, 4:6, 8:29, 14:33, 16:16, 26:63, 27:40, 27:43, 27:54

Mark (5): 1:1, 3:11, 5:7, 14:61, 15:39

Luke (7): 1:32, 1:35, 4:3, 4:9, 4:41, 8:28, 22:70

John (11): 1:34, 1:49, 3:18, 5:25, 6:69, 9:35, 10:36, 11:4, 11:27, 19:7, 20:30

Acts (2): 8:37, 9:20

Books with single references (5): Galatians 2:20, 2 Corinthians 1:19, Romans 1:4, Ephesians 4:13, Revelation 2:18

Hebrews (4): 4:14, 6:6, 7:3, 10:29

1 John (7): 3:8, 4:15, 5:5, 5:10, 5:12, 5:13, 5:20

Also, three of the references to Christ being the literal Son of God refer to Him as the Son of THE Most High or THE Highest. Further, there are at least three more references made by Father to His Anointed (His Christ) as His Son.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son OF the Most High God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son OF the Highest: and THE LORD God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:

Luke 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

And in Psalms, where Father (God, the Most High) refers His Anointed (His Christ) as His Son: Psalm 2:7, 2:12, Dan. 3:25.

Also of interest is the designation of the other angels, both in heaven and here on earth, as “the sons of God”, “children of the Most High” or “sons of the Living God”, etc., including:

Genesis 6:2-7, Job 1:6, 2:1, 38:7, Psalm 82:6, Hosea 1:10, John 1:12, Romans 8:14-19, Philippians 2:15, 1 John 3:1-2.

And what about the references to Christ as an angel?

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Christ Jesus, which God gave unto him, to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He sent and signified [it] by His angel unto His servant John:

Revelation 10:1-3
10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a "Cloud": and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was] as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the "sea", and [his] left [foot] on the "earth",
10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as [when] a lion roareth (2 Esd. 12:31, Rev. 5:5): and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).

This of course is in perfect agreement with the references to Christ as “the firstborn among many brethren” in Romans 8:29, “the firstborn of every creature” in Colossians 1:15, and “the beginning of the creation of God” in Rev. 3:14. There simply is no other way for Christ to be the literal Son of God (as well as the literal firstborn).

REFERENCES IN SCRIPTURE TO CHRIST AS “GOD THE SON”: ZERO (0)

REFERENCES IN SCRIPTURE TO “THE DEITY OF CHRIST”:
ZERO (0)

The word “of”, by definition, indicates the origin or derivation of something, e.g. a Son OF God.

Common-sense: A Father ALWAYS comes BEFORE the Father's Son, just as a Son ALWAYS descends FROM the Son's Father. The Son is the OFFSPRING CREATED BY the Father, by definition.

And finally, what does the Scripture tell us about those who deny the IMMORTAL Spirit-Being Prince Michael/Christ is the LITERAL Son OF God?

He is ANTICHRIST, that denieth the Father AND the Son (1 John 2:22).

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I'm not going to argue with your own view of things compared to the bible. I referenced to you plenty of scriptures yet I didnt get a reply on it.

You might as well agree with the Muslim religion either than endoctrenating false beliefs into Christianity. Literally Christianity is "Christ like". Wouldn't this be considered idolizing Jesus Christ.

If you deny Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior then you don't come to God. God is holy therefore we aren't worthy to be in his presence thats why he manifested in flesh to die for us on the cross.

From your previous comments you mentioned that God, father , son and the holy ghost are different. Thats the Romn catholic belief. They believe in the Father, Son and the Holy ghost. They pray in that sense, christians do not. Our prayers always end in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (since we are washed in his blood to appear pure before God).

Luke 2:11
Verse Concepts
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Romans 10:9
Verse Concepts
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Colossians 3:17
Verse Concepts
Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Peter 3:15
Verse Concepts
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Revelation 17:14
Verse Concepts
These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

1 Corinthians 8:6
Verse Concepts
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

2 Corinthians 4:5
Verse Concepts
For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jesus-Christ,-Lord

Matthew 1:23[/URL][/B] - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

(Are you going to skip this, Jesus wasnt bore out of sexual intimacy like the rest of us which already makes him different)

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

2 Peter 1:1 - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ

(And again.)

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: all things)

(Another one)

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

(Another one)

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

(Again)

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

(MNM)

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

(Again)

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8-9 - But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.”

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”
Hebrews 4:15-16 - “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
1 Peter 2:24 - “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed.”

John 15:13 - “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”

You do know that the pharisees called Jesus a blasphemer for claiming to be God, right....

All I'm saying is "stop confusing people". If you lead them astray, your punishment will double.

If you're implying Jesus Christ is not God then you're being fooled and misinterpreting the word of God. For if its said there is no greater love than the one who lays his life for his friends.

Then God made himself into flesh to die for our sins for he has the greater love.

The two witnesses Of the trinity give witness to the other which is a consistent theme In the Bible, in actuality the trinity, makes alot of sense.

Deuteronomy 19:15 ESV / 44 helpful votes

“A single witness shall not suffice against a person for any crime or for any wrong in connection with any offense that he has committed. Only on the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses shall a charge be established.

Matthew 18:16 ESV / 36 helpful votes

But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.

John 8:17 ESV / 29 helpful votes

In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true.

2 Corinthians 13:1 ESV / 27 helpful votes

This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.

Matthew 18:15-17 ESV / 14 helpful votes

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Numbers 35:30 ESV / 14 helpful votes

“If anyone kills a person, the murderer shall be put to death on the evidence of witnesses. But no person shall be put to death on the testimony of one witness.

Hebrews 10:28 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses.

1 Timothy 5:19 ESV / 12 helpful votes

Do not admit a charge against an elder except on the evidence of two or three witnesses.

2 Corinthians 13:1-2 ESV / 10 helpful votes

This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. I warned those who sinned before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them—

Revelation 11:3 ESV / 9 helpful votes

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

John 8:18 ESV / 9 helpful votes

I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.”

Luke 10:1 ESV / 9 helpful votes

After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to go.

Deuteronomy 17:6 ESV / 9 helpful votes

On the evidence of two witnesses or of three witnesses the one who is to die shall be put to death; a person shall not be put to death on the evidence of one witness.

1 John 5:7 ESV / 8 helpful votes

For there are three that testify:

Revelation 10:7 ESV / 7 helpful votes

But that in the days of the trumpet call to be sounded by the seventh angel, the mystery of God would be fulfilled, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.

1 John 5:8 ESV / 7 helpful votes

The Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree.

2 Corinthians 13:1-14 ESV / 7 helpful votes

This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. I warned those who sinned before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them— since you seek proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God. Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test! ...

Acts 10:16 ESV / 6 helpful votes

This happened three times, and the thing was taken up at once to heaven.

Revelation 11:3-12 ESV / 5 helpful votes

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire. And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, ...

Revelation 11:3-6 ESV / 5 helpful votes

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. They have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying, and they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire.

Revelation 11:1-19 ESV / 5 helpful votes

Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, “Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. ...

Matthew 18:20 ESV / 5 helpful votes

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”

Revelation 11:3-5 ESV / 4 helpful votes

And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. And if anyone would harm them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their foes. If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed.

John 8:1-59 ESV / 4 helpful votes

But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him, and he sat down and taught them. The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?” ...

Revelation 4:5 ESV / 3 helpful votes

From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and before the throne were burning seven torches of fire, which are the seven spirits of God,

1 Corinthians 13:1 ESV / 2 helpful votes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

Matthew 18:1-35 ESV / 2 helpful votes

At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, ...

Genesis 41:32 ESV / 2 helpful votes

And the doubling of Pharaoh's dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it about.

Revelation 21:1-27 ESV / 1 helpful vote

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” ...

Revelation 19:15 ESV / 1 helpful vote

From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

Revelation 19:11 ESV / 1 helpful vote

Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.

Revelation 16:7 ESV / 1 helpful vote

And I heard the altar saying, “Yes, Lord God the Almighty, true and just are your judgments!”

Revelation 14:13 ESV / 1 helpful vote

And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!”

Revelation 13:18 ESV / 1 helpful vote

This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

A Freeman

Superstar
There is no "trinity", exactly as it says throughout the Bible and the Quran.

Sura 4:171-172
4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm not going to argue with your own view of things compared to the bible.
Lie #1 from your "self". If you took the time to read it, what's been shared has been backed up with HUNDREDS of verses, most of which are directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

You're also not being honest when you say your aren't going to argue, because that's exactly what you are doing.

I referenced to you plenty of scriptures yet I didnt get a reply on it.
Lie #2 from your "self". This thread is a direct reply to the Scriptures you posted, proving your private interpretation of them is at odds with the words directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

You might as well agree with the Muslim religion either than endoctrenating false beliefs into Christianity.
Lie #3 from your "self" (and your second ad hominem attack in just three sentences). The truth is independent of, and has nothing to do with the organized religion known as "Islam" or "Christianity". Our Heavenly Father does NOT belong to ANY of Satan's organized religions, anymore than Christ does (including Talmudic Judaism).

Literally Christianity is "Christ like". Wouldn't this be considered idolizing Jesus Christ.
Lie #4 from your "self". "Christianity" is definitely NOT Christ-like, as it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the TRUE Teachings of Christ, which are very, very simple: OBEY GOD ONLY. And that begins by learning to crucify one's "self" DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162) and by keeping The Law/Commandments of God.

God is holy therefore we aren't worthy to be in his presence thats why he manifested in flesh to die for us on the cross.
Lie #5 from your "self". God did NOT manifest Himself in the flesh as you falsely claim. God SENT His Firstborn Son to pay for our PAST SINS, exactly as Christ said dozens and dozens of times.

Why not believe Christ instead of believing your "self", which is controlled by Satan?

From your previous comments you mentioned that God, father , son and the holy ghost are different.
That isn't what was shared. What was shared is that Father (God) and Christ are two separate, individual spirit-Beings. The Holy Spirit is the spiritual connection to Father, which runs through Christ.

Thats the Romn catholic belief. They believe in the Father, Son and the Holy ghost.
It was the Roman's ancestors, the Babylonians, who invented the pagan 3=1 delusion, which the RCC then passed on to all of her harlot daughters, the Protestant denominations (Rev. 17:5).

They pray in that sense, christians do not. Our prayers always end in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (since we are washed in his blood to appear pure before God).
Anyone claiming to already be “SAVED” already, is WRONG. We do NOT mark our own test. Only the Lord marks our test and we will have absolutely NO say in it. We would all therefore do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what we decide ourselves (Deut. 12:8). The “Self” has to becrucified DAILY until it is DEAD and we want only to serve our Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT our own.

Luke 2:11
Verse Concepts
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Romans 10:9
Verse Concepts
that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;

Colossians 3:17
Verse Concepts
Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

Philippians 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Peter 3:15
Verse Concepts
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Revelation 17:14
Verse Concepts
These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

1 Corinthians 8:6
Verse Concepts
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

2 Corinthians 4:5
Verse Concepts
For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Jesus-Christ,-Lord

Matthew 1:23[/URL][/B] - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

(And again.)

(Another one)

(Another one)

(Again)

(MNM)

(Again)

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Thank-you for copying and pasting these verses again, but NONE of them tell us that Jesus is/was God, as you've now been shown.

All I'm saying is "stop confusing people". If you lead them astray, your punishment will double.
That's good advice, which you should take to heart, as it is your "self" that is spreading confusion, while hypocritically accusing me of doing what it is actually doing. That's why your "self" has to resort to telling so many lies, to continue to deceive not only you, but others as well.

If you're implying Jesus Christ is not God then you're being fooled and misinterpreting the word of God. For if its said there is no greater love than the one who lays his life for his friends.
Nothing has been implied, nor is it necessary to do so. We have it straight from Jesus Christ that He is NOT God. So it's you who have been fooled by your "self", which sees everything upside down and backwards. Learn some humility, and start DOING what Christ teaches. There is no other way to become Christ-like.

Then God made himself into flesh to die for our sins for he has the greater love.
God Himself plainly told us He would NEVER be a flesh-and-blood human (Num. 23:19), which is why He remained in Heaven and SENT His Firstborn Son.

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, Hallowed be THY name (Exod 3:14, 20:7).

Matthew
19:17 And he (Christ) said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] NONE good but ONE, [that is], God: but IF thou wilt enter into Life, KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS.

And God doesn't have "the greater love", God IS Love (THE Source of ALL Love).

1 John 4:8-12
4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God IS Love (NOT emotion).
4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God SENT His only incarnated Son into the world, that we might Live through him.
4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and SENT His Son [to be] the atonement for our sins.
4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
4:12 NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
n the flesh, which is, in fact, calling both Father (God) and Christ liars, revealing its satanic origin.
1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good*?
Therefore what was Jesus? Jesus never sinned once despite the amounts of temptation. As much as he had blood running through his veins, he was special, he was sinless. He was made to not be desired for he was God in flesh.

Your misuse of scripture is phenomenal to the point whereas I'm even considering to call you a pharisee.

Jesus referred to Himself as the “SON OF MAN” (at least 81 times) to make it crystal clear that He in NO WAY ever claimed to be God:-
[/QUOTE]

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(“Jesus was God in the form of man. That’s hard for people to swallow that, even today, that “He was God.” That’s what He was. He wasn’t nothing less than God. He was God manifested in flesh.”

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God

“If Jesus is not God, then there is no Christianity, and we who worship Him are nothing more than idolaters. Conversely, if He is God, those who say He was merely a good man, or even the best of men, are blasphemers. More serious still, if He is not God, then He is a blasphemer in the fullest sense of the word. If He is not God, He is not even good.” J. Oswald Sanders)

or have or be a human son
If he claimed this then why would he die on the cross for us?

What I've noticed is that you put God in a box and let me tell you that you can't. Its impossible
Christ specifically stated He can do absolutely NOTHING without Father's Divine FORCE working THROUGH Him. So it is our ALL-POWERFUL God and Heavenly Father working THROUGH Christ to save, in much the same way Father led Israel out of Egypt THROUGH Moses.
He was a man when he cried out to God, but he was God when he raised the dead. Don't you understand it?

God made himself flesh so that we couldn't proclaim that he didnt know our struggles. So he came into flesh to show us that we can conquer our fears and desires and to wash us of all our sins.

God would never let us bow before anyone either then him therefore he is Jesus Christ. Our entire religion is based on being like Jesus Christ. Being perfect.
First, John 1:14 does NOT say the Word “became” flesh; it says the Word was MADE flesh:
What is the word? Who delivered the word?
his intentional and obvious mistranslation not only contradicts itself but also contradicts Christ, Who plainly stated that His Father is GREATER than He is, just as it says everywhere else throughout Scripture. Please find that passage below, correctly translated and in perfect harmony with itself and with the rest of Scripture.

Philippians 2:5-10
2:5 Let THIS mind be in YOU, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the likeness of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient (to our God and his God) unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him (Christ), and given him (Christ) a name which is above every name (Michael, which is Hebrew and means “Who is LIKE God?”:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;
So now you're accusing the word of God to be a mistranslation?

Overall I'm done with you, I don't even know why I am prolonging a conversation I buries with so much evidence. At the end of the day its your choice but one thing, do not lead people astray from your own knowledge.

God, Jesus and the father are one not three different entities as you claim. Scriptures prove it, yet you deny it.
It should be noted that Christ did NOT say “I am the 'I AM'”.
John 8:58
King James Version
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
#4 from your "self". "Christianity" is definitely NOT Christ-like, as it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the TRUE Teachings of Christ, which are very, very simple: OBEY GOD ONLY. And that begins by learning to crucify one's "self" DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162) and by keeping The Law/Commandments of God.
Are you Christian?

Since all I see is you lying about the Bible and especially about Jesus Christ. You believe he was not God.

God can turn himself into anything!! He turned himself into a burning bush when talking to Moses. Then he came in flesh.

Overall as I always do to you, let me simply say. Consult God with submission instead of relyining in your knowledge on scripture. Youre indoctrinating what the Pharisees were speaking of and you're always talking about. THE LAW!!!! Some people follow the law but they hate God, I used to be that way till I changed. Following The LAW is good but it doesn't grant you salvation. Through Jesus Christ you will repent of your sins and automatically do as the Lord tells you to.

What I've personally learnt is that you can't explain God, ever..... it is way beyond my intelligence and mental capacity. And the moment you stop thinking with intelligence and endorse yourself with scripture.

The devil won't even get a chance to confuse you like he is now.

MagneticHuman

Veteran
What two complementary forces need to be merged to create new life? Is this a trinity?

Is this a clue to how to become the ultimate creator? What forces need to be merged to create the ultimate creation? Is this what the trinity is all about?

LOL!
So you worship a Quad God then? Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and Bush! LOL! The fallacy of this argument is hilarious!
ur a strange one todd, u seem to emerge from the shadows, to bash christians, who are supposed to be ur brothers and sisters. dangerous game if u ask me.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The two witnesses Of the trinity give witness to the other which is a consistent theme In the Bible, in actuality the trinity, makes alot of sense.
Lol. Show us one verse where the Trinity is confirmed? Also, why does no early church father from within the first 300 years ever talk about a Trinity?

-The Trinity
-Makes sense

^Choose one of the above. How can a human who dies be God at the same time? Don't get me started on the rest. I have no problems with people wanting to believe whatever they want to believe but the minute you come in and claim it makes sense, I'm going to have to stop you.

Gnome

Rookie
Lol. Show us one verse where the Trinity is confirmed?
And to the contrary

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
(John 20:17)

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
(Matthew 27:46)

Lol "My me, my me, why have I forsaken me?". "I am ascending to me, my me, to my me and me".

floss

Star
And to the contrary

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"
(John 20:17)

About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
(Matthew 27:46)

Lol "My me, my me, why have I forsaken me?". "I am ascending to me, my me, to my me and me".
You're an idiot. The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost are 3 separate person.

At least understand the Biblical Trinity first, and you can disagree all you like. Instead of misrepresenting it.

How do you explain the verses
“In the beginning was the word....and the word was with God, and the Word was God.....and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten son of the father.” Straight from Christ’s closest disciple