The Trinity Delusion

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I believe in the Bible. All of it, in the language that God originally put it on. But don't misquote it, please:
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare
them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel
and ass.
- 1 Samuel 15:3 (KJV)

There are other examples. But:
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD
are true and righteous altogether.

- Psalm 19:9 (KJV)
I'm moreso confused as to why you replied this to me? Where did I even quote that Bible verse in my reply?

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree with a lot of the comments regarding the Trinity not being a biblical concept, and most likely originating from Babylon.
Which means it's satanic.

However, there are some saying that the Messiah is not God.
Because it is unscriptural. Christ Himself said He isn't God at least 144 times, as posted previously in this thread.

I'm not going to say either or;
Yet you cite verses that you feel support the pagan trinity.

just take a look at what the Messiah Himself says:

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou
not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest
thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the
words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth

in me, he doeth the works.
- John 14:8-10 (KJV)
Continuing on in the same chapter of John...

John 14:20-23
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Do you believe that we would all become Christ when we are in Him and He is in us (spiritually)? How could ONE God refer to Himself in the plural? A Father and the Father's Son are plural (two individual spirit-Beings, the latter created by the former, as we have been told plenty of times).

There are NUMEROUS verses that tell us that Christ is, IN TRUTH, the FIRST of all CREATED Beings, i.e. MADE by God, giving Christ the position of preeminence over the other angels (Christ's BRETHREN), as would be expected for the FIRSTBORN.

Romans 8:28-29
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the FIRSTBORN among MANY brethren.

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the FIRSTBORN of every creature*:

*a creature is created, and the firstborn is the first to be brought into existence; i.e. Christ is the BEGINNING of the creation of God.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, THE BEGINNING of the creation OF God;

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the House of Israel KNOW ASSUREDLY, THAT GOD HATH MADE THAT SAME JESUS, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who by God is MADE unto us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption:

2 Corinthians 5:20-21
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] through us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For He hath MADE him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God through him.

Romans 8:14-17
8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.
8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit (Being), that we (our Beings) are the children of God:
8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ**; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 1:1-4
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath APPOINTED heir** of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

**Note: Someone cannot be the heir of their own estate. According to Father's Law, the FIRSTBORN SON receives a double-portion relative to his brethren as the primary heir to the dad's estate, being considered the beginning of the dad's strength (Deut. 21:17). All the firstborn belong to Father (Num. 3:13), beginning with His Christ (Rev. 3:14), The One God Anointed (Luke 4:18, Acts 10:38), The Firstborn Son OF God (Col. 1:15), and Heir to The Kingdom OF God (Heb. 1:2), making Christ The Great Prince (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1). The firstborn son of the king is heir to the kingdom (2 Chronicles 21:1-3), and is referred to as the prince.

Hebrews 2:9-11
2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was MADE a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
2:10 For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to MAKE the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them BRETHREN,

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be MADE like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 5:5-11
5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be MADE The High Priest; but He that said unto him, Thou art My Son, to day have I incarnated thee.
5:6 As He saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being MADE perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
5:10 Called BY God an High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.
5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

Hebrews 6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, MADE The High Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:15-17
7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchizedek there ariseth another priest,
7:16 Who is MADE, not after The Law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless Life.
7:17 For He testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:26 For such an High Priest became us, [who is] holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and MADE higher than the heavens;

30 I and my Father are one.
- John 10:30 (KJV)
At one; like-minded, NOT a Father and Son that are allegedly equal parts of one Spirit-Being. Did you bother to read the preceding verse please?

John 10:29 MY FATHER, which gave [them] me, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

See also:

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY GOD, MY GOD, why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and your Father; AND [to] MY GOD, and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Matthew 6:9-10
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name.
6:10 THY Kingdom come. THY Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

References in the Gospel accounts to Christ being sent by God (52):-

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast
thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was,

I am.
- John 8:56-58 (KJV)
Are you citing the above as evidence of tense blindness please? It was Christ, the immortal Spirit-Being Who is God's Eldest Son -- through the mouth of Jesus -- Who made the above statement (see Gen. 14:18-20 and Heb. 6:20-7:4 to understand why He said it), and He is absolutely still alive today, which is why He used present tense instead of past tense.

Or do you believe Paul was likewise claiming to be God by using the same phrase?

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that
talketh with thee.

38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
- John 9:36-38 (KJV)
Again, did you read the preceding verse please?

John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe the Son of God?

You do realize that a Son is, by definition, the offspring of the Father, don't you? And that the word "of" denotes the origin of what is being described?

...and this is just a few verses from just one Gospel, to say nothing of what the Epistles or the Torah or Prophets say about Him.
And yet NONE of the verses you cited tell us Christ is God; only that Christ is the Son OF God, and NOT God Himself (our Father, Who art in heaven).

Do you understand please what the words "Messiah" and "Christ" mean? They both mean The ANOINTED One, i.e. the one that Father (God) Chose to anoint. Still two different Spirit-Beings; One to do the anointing and the other One to be anointed.

The unscriptural "trinity" is a Roman Catholic invention, used as a form of mind-control, to induce cognitive dissonance.

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30, 1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

From the Athanasian Creed: "Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity...

...This is the catholic faith
; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved."

"The doctrine of the Trinity is the central Catholic Dogma, that Catholics are obliged to believe.

“He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.”
-the Athanasian Creed"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasian_Creed

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Which means it's satanic.

Because it is unscriptural. Christ Himself said He isn't God at least 144 times, as posted previously in this thread.

Yet you cite verses that you feel support the pagan trinity.

Continuing on in the same chapter of John...

John 14:20-23
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Do you believe that we would all become Christ when we are in Him and He is in us (spiritually)? How could ONE God refer to Himself in the plural? A Father and the Father's Son are plural (two individual spirit-Beings, the latter created by the former, as we have been told plenty of times).

There are NUMEROUS verses that tell us that Christ is, IN TRUTH, the FIRST of all CREATED Beings, i.e. MADE by God, giving Christ the position of preeminence over the other angels (Christ's BRETHREN), as would be expected for the FIRSTBORN.

8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the FIRSTBORN among MANY brethren.

1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the FIRSTBORN of every creature*:

*a creature is created, and the firstborn is the first to be brought into existence; i.e. Christ is the BEGINNING of the creation of God.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, THE BEGINNING of the creation OF God;

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the House of Israel KNOW ASSUREDLY, THAT GOD HATH MADE THAT SAME JESUS, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who by God is MADE unto us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption:

2 Corinthians 5:20-21
5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] through us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
5:21 For He hath MADE him [to be] sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God through him.

Romans 8:14-17
8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the (adopted) sons of God.
8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit (Being), that we (our Beings) are the children of God:
8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ**; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Hebrews 1:1-4
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath APPOINTED heir** of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express IMAGE of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

**Note: Someone cannot be the heir of their own estate. According to Father's Law, the FIRSTBORN SON receives a double-portion relative to his brethren as the primary heir to the dad's estate, being considered the beginning of the dad's strength (Deut. 21:17). All the firstborn belong to Father (Num. 3:13), beginning with His Christ (Rev. 3:14), The One God Anointed (Luke 4:18, Acts 10:38), The Firstborn Son OF God (Col. 1:15), and Heir to The Kingdom OF God (Heb. 1:2), making Christ The Great Prince (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1). The firstborn son of the king is heir to the kingdom (2 Chronicles 21:1-3), and is referred to as the prince.

Hebrews 2:9-11
2:9 But we see the Saviour, who was MADE a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
2:10 For it became him, for whom [are] all things, and by whom [are] all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to MAKE the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them BRETHREN,

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be MADE like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 5:5-11
5:5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be MADE The High Priest; but He that said unto him, Thou art My Son, to day have I incarnated thee.
5:6 As He saith also in another [place], Thou [art] a Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
5:9 And being MADE perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
5:10 Called BY God an High Priest after the order of Melchizedek.
5:11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

Hebrews 6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, MADE The High Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:15-17
7:15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchizedek there ariseth another priest,
7:16 Who is MADE, not after The Law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless Life.
7:17 For He testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:26 For such an High Priest became us, [who is] holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and MADE higher than the heavens;

At one; like-minded, NOT a Father and Son that are allegedly equal parts of one Spirit-Being. Did you bother to read the preceding verse please?

John 10:29 MY FATHER, which gave [them] me, IS GREATER THAN ALL; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

See also:

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY FATHER IS GREATER THAN I.

Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY GOD, MY GOD, why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and your Father; AND [to] MY GOD, and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of MY GOD, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY GOD, and the name of the city of MY GOD, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY GOD: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Matthew 6:9-10
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name.
6:10 THY Kingdom come. THY Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

References in the Gospel accounts to Christ being sent by God (52):-

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

Are you citing the above as evidence of tense blindness please? It was Christ, the immortal Spirit-Being Who is God's Eldest Son -- through the mouth of Jesus -- Who made the above statement (see Gen. 14:18-20 and Heb. 6:20-7:4 to understand why He said it), and He is absolutely still alive today, which is why He used present tense instead of past tense.

Or do you believe Paul was likewise claiming to be God by using the same phrase?

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and His grace which [was bestowed] upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Again, did you read the preceding verse please?

John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe the Son of God?

You do realize that a Son is, by definition, the offspring of the Father, don't you? And that the word "of" denotes the origin of what is being described?

And yet NONE of the verses you cited tell us Christ is God; only that Christ is the Son OF God, and NOT God Himself (our Father, Who art in heaven).

Do you understand please what the words "Messiah" and "Christ" mean? They both mean The ANOINTED One, i.e. the one that Father (God) Chose to anoint. Still two different Spirit-Beings; One to do the anointing and the other One to be anointed.

The unscriptural "trinity" is a Roman Catholic invention, used as a form of mind-control, to induce cognitive dissonance.

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30, 1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

From the Athanasian Creed: "Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith. Which faith unless every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly. And the catholic faith is this: that we worship one God in Trinity...

...This is the catholic faith
; which except a man believe truly and firmly, he cannot be saved."

"The doctrine of the Trinity is the central Catholic Dogma, that Catholics are obliged to believe.

“He therefore that will be saved, let him thus think of the Trinity.”
-the Athanasian Creed"

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasian_Creed
Philippians 2:5-11
[5]Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
[6]Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
[7]But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8]And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
[9]Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
[10]That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[11]And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Not only that but why would God continuously reference in the Bible that the word was manifested in flesh?

The trinity came from the Roman catholics.... That's the only part I agree with , that the trinity is utterly wrong and that God can't be three different dieties... however the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, Lord, Saviour etc are his attributes and also why would God make us bow down to his son if he said that we should bow dow down to no God either then him?

A Freeman

Superstar
[5]Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
[6]Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
[7]But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
[8]And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
[9]Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
[10]That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[11]And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Please take the time to carefully read the verses you've just cited in context, and it should hopefully be self-evident that Philippians 2:6 has quite obviously been mistranslated.

Do you feel YOU should be of the mind that you too are supposedly equal with God?

Does God make Himself of no reputation? Does God make Himself in the likeness of men (Num. 23:19)? Does The Most High need to humble Himself? To whom would God be obedient? To whom would God serve? How could God die?

Can you really not see how ridiculous, self-contradictory and satanic this mistranslation is? And that anyone who believes in that mistranslation is actually calling Christ a liar?

How could Christ possibly have been described as thinking "it not robbery to be equal with God", when He personally and plainly stated that He is NOT equal to God not once, but multiple times?

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, THE SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD; NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

Please see Philippians 2:6 in context, properly translated below:

Philippians 2:5-7
2:5 Let THIS mind be in YOU, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the LIKENESS of God, thought it NOT CORRECT to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Not only that but why would God continuously reference in the Bible that the word was manifested in flesh?
God's Word is His Message of Truth. He first, in the Garden, sent His Word/Truth to us by telepathy until we stopped listening to Him. He then gave it to His Prophets to deliver to the people verbally. When we again stopped listening, He put His Word into writing. And finally, when we stopped reading or listening to His written Word, He SENT His Firstborn/Firstcreated Son to be incarnated in Jesus (John 1:14), to serve as a flesh-and-blood example of how each of us needs to be (John 14:6).

Please see John 13:16, already cited above (again). Christ makes a point to tell us over 50 times that He was SENT by Father (God) to drive home the point that He is NOT God, because God does NOT get sent on errands (who would tell God what to do or where to go?).

Further, why would Christ instruct His Disciples to pray to Father, which art in heaven, if there really was a "trinity" or if He (Christ, the Son OF God) was/is God too?

The trinity came from the Roman catholics.... That's the only part I agree with , that the trinity is utterly wrong and that God can't be three different dieties... however the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, Lord, Saviour etc are his attributes and also why would God make us bow down to his son if he said that we should bow dow down to no God either then him?
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth Him that sent me.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

1 Timothy 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator BETWEEN God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

In simple, scriptural terms, this is the order of the Universe (exactly as expressed in 1 Corinthians 11:3 above).

Father (The One and Only True God, The Creator, YHWH, the "I AM")
|
Prince Michael/Christ (The One and Only Mediator, High-Priest, Good Shepherd, Teacher, Holy Spirit/Connection with Father*)
|
All Other Spirit-Beings (Angels/Souls)**

*John 14:15-19
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I Live, ye shall live also.

See also John 16:7-13

**On Earth, all spirit-Beings/Souls in male bodies, which should be leading all spirit-Beings/Souls in female bodies to Christ (by word and example)

Psalm 2
2:1 Why do the unenlightened rage, and the people imagine a futile thing?
2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the "I AM", and against His Anointed, (2 Esd. 13:34) [saying],
2:3 Let us break Their bonds asunder, and cast away Their cords from us.
2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall make fools of them.
2:5 Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury.
2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).
2:7 I will declare the decree: the "I AM" hath said unto me, Thou [art] My Son; this day have I created for thee.
2:8 Ask of Me, and I shall GIVE [thee] the unenlightened [for] thine INHERITANCE, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel (Rev. 12:5).
2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
2:11 Serve the "I AM" with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
2:12 Kiss My Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] The Way, when his wrath is kindled just a little (Luke 19:27). Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast SENT.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please take the time to carefully read the verses you've just cited in context, and it should hopefully be self-evident that Philippians 2:6 has quite obviously been mistranslated.
So you believe this phrase has been misquoted yet the ones you linked aren't........I'm moreso concerned that you would think that God would let a mistranslation occur in the original English Bible.

Have you forgotten that God is not a God of confusion. He would not let mistranslations occur in his word which you're claiming.

You simply showed me multiple verses to agree with your point yet somehow the one I quoted was mistranslated, this isn't the first mistranslation you've claimed to have occurred, you said the adulteress didn't exist in the Bible so nevertheless, I'm not surprised. You'll be held accountable for your words to the Lord God\Jesus Christ\The Father\Jehovah-jireh.

And as he once said,

Isaiah: 43. 10. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. - Bible Offline

A Freeman

Superstar
So you believe this phrase has been misquoted yet the ones you linked aren't........
Please think about it LOGICALLY. Do you believe Christ, or do you believe words said about what Christ was supposedly thinking, that not only contradict Christ but also contradict themselves?

We have the Word DIRECTLY from Christ that Father (God) is GREATER THAN (not equal to) him (Father is Greater than Christ). We then have Christ likewise directly confirming that HUNDREDS of times.

We then have ONE verse, where someone else (Paul) tells us what he supposed Christ thought, which not only directly contradicts HUNDREDS of direct quotes from Christ, but also Paul's own words.

The same man (Paul) who wrote this (which agrees perfectly with what Christ said):
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

Supposedly wrote this (horrible mistranslation that contradicts Christ)?
[6]Who, being in the form (LIKENESS/IMAGE) of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ???

I'm moreso concerned that you would think that God would let a mistranslation occur in the original English Bible.
Why? The incorrect writing of God's Word is actually prophesied, including the reason why He allows it: to test those who are hard-hearted and prefer lies over the truth (Enoch 104:8, Isa. 30:8-13, 2 Thess. 2:7-12).

God also told us exactly how to spot the errors and how to correct them.

1) EVERYTHING in Scripture which is a life or death matter (including and especially our spiritual life or death) MUST have multiple witnesses (Num. 35:30, Deut. 17:6, Deut. 19:15) in accordance with The Law (God's Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, which were GIVEN to Moses on Mt. Horeb in Sinai); and

2) EVERYTHING in Scripture MUST agree (Enoch 104:9-11).

Enoch 104:9-11
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Deut. 4:2, 12:32, Matt. 5:17-19, Mark 13:31); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them SHALL CONCUR (John 10:35; Sura 15:9-10).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 10:7-10, Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Rev. 14:1-4, Sura 6:153-161).

The Bible has layer up layer of built-in error correction, making it IMPOSSIBLE for it to be corrupted. That's why we have Christ repeatedly telling us that Father (God) is not only GREATER THAN He (Christ) is, but also that FATHER IS HIS (CHRIST'S) GOD (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMATIONS THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ANY LOVE FOR THE TRUTH.

Have you forgotten that God is not a God of confusion.
What's confusing about what Christ said over 144 times? God couldn't have made it more obvious, which is why when the idiots and barbarians attempt to change God's Word, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

He would not let mistranslations occur in his word which you're claiming.
2 Thessalonians 2:7-12
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You simply showed me multiple verses to agree with your point yet somehow the one I quoted was mistranslated, this isn't the first mistranslation you've claimed to have occurred, you said the adulteress didn't exist in the Bible so nevertheless, I'm not surprised.
Please answer the following questions:
1) Do you believe Christ? If so, how would you explain John 14:28 and the HUNDREDS of other verses that tell us Christ is NOT God?
2) Do you understand please that anyone who believes the mistranslated version of Philippians 2:6 you've offered is calling Christ a liar?
3) Do you understand please that anyone who believes the story of the adulterous woman in John 8 wasn't added to the Bible is calling Christ a liar?

You'll be held accountable for your words to the Lord God\Jesus Christ\The Father\Jehovah-jireh.
As will we all, which is why we should be truthful in EVERYTHING we think, say and do.

Jesus NEVER claimed to be the Father (nor equal to Him), so why are you pretending otherwise (i.e. lying)?

And as he once said,

Isaiah: 43. 10. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. - Bible Offline
Amen to that.

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Please think about it LOGICALLY. Do you believe Christ, or do you believe words said about what Christ was supposedly thinking, that not only contradict Christ but also contradict themselves?

We have the Word DIRECTLY from Christ that Father (God) is GREATER THAN (not equal to) him (Father is Greater than Christ). We then have Christ likewise directly confirming that HUNDREDS of times.

We then have ONE verse, where someone else (Paul) tells us what he supposed Christ thought, which not only directly contradicts HUNDREDS of direct quotes from Christ, but also Paul's own words.

The same man (Paul) who wrote this (which agrees perfectly with what Christ said):

Supposedly wrote this (horrible mistranslation that contradicts Christ)?
[6]Who, being in the form (LIKENESS/IMAGE) of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ???
That same logic will send you straight to hell. I believe in Christ and that he wrote the Bible. And he doesn't make a mistake/God doesn't make a mistake therefore he wouldnt let any misinterpretation occur in a different language.

Therefore it shows your unbelief in God. For that means that you think God can't preserve his word And again I say, that you pick what you believe in and with that mentality, you will perish.

You're contradicting Christ, I'm not. You disagree with the Bible verse. I agree with it. I believe God wrote the Bible and that he isn't an author of confusion. You think he is!!!

Why? The incorrect writing of God's Word is actually prophesied, including the reason why He allows it: to test those who are hard-hearted and prefer lies over the truth (Enoch 104:8, Isa. 30:8-13, 2 Thess. 2:7-12).

God also told us exactly how to spot the errors and how to correct them.

1) EVERYTHING in Scripture which is a life or death matter (including and especially our spiritual life or death) MUST have multiple witnesses (Num. 35:30, Deut. 17:6, Deut. 19:15) in accordance with The Law (God's Law, found only in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, which were GIVEN to Moses on Mt. Horeb in Sinai); and

2) EVERYTHING in Scripture MUST agree (Enoch 104:9-11).

Enoch 104:9-11
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Deut. 4:2, 12:32, Matt. 5:17-19, Mark 13:31); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them SHALL CONCUR (John 10:35; Sura 15:9-10).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 10:7-10, Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Rev. 14:1-4, Sura 6:153-161).

The Bible has layer up layer of built-in error correction, making it IMPOSSIBLE for it to be corrupted. That's why we have Christ repeatedly telling us that Father (God) is not only GREATER THAN He (Christ) is, but also that FATHER IS HIS (CHRIST'S) GOD (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12).

HUNDREDS OF CONFIRMATIONS THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ANYONE WHO HAS ANY LOVE FOR THE TRUTH
Did you just quote a verse from the Quran and the book of Enoch....... I'm not even going to get into the fact that you quoted verses from 1.) a false religion, 2.) a book which was never inspired by God.

Firstly, you just admitted that God himself would let his original word be perverted just to confuse people.......that means you have nothing to go to in order to know what is right or wrong. The Bible never contradicted itself, you're just descarding things from the Bible.

The reason why Jesus Christ says there is greater than him which is the father is because he was in flesh, he literally became like us, yet lived a pure sinless life. He was God manifested in flesh. He was human yet he was still God. That's why he cried out to God on how he had forsaken him, that's when he was man. He cried like a man, bled like a man, experienced life as a man yet he was God. Here is another verse

John 2:4
[4]Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

This statement is clear that it was God for he didn't call him mother.

Now at this point you should know that God isn't limited to your mind

This means whatever god you got from the Bible can't relate to you neither did they die for you. I showed you verses on the emphasis of the love Jesus Christ has for us, and he even said there is no greater love than his.

The word was hidden from the wise and prudent and revealed to the babes. You'll break your neck trying to figure God out Mr. Freeman.

Question, where did Christ say he is not God in the Bible.
Please answer the following questions:
1) Do you believe Christ? If so, how would you explain John 14:28 and the HUNDREDS of other verses that tell us Christ is NOT God?
2) Do you understand please that anyone who believes the mistranslated version of Philippians 2:6 you've offered is calling Christ a liar?
3) Do you understand please that anyone who believes the story of the adulterous woman in John 8 wasn't added to the Bible is calling Christ a liar?
1.) Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my Lord and Savior. Those verses never said Jesus Christ wasn't God. Those verses literally agree with the ones I quoted. The problem here is the reader....... You

2.) You're calling Christ a liar, I'm believing his word.

3.) Again you're a liar, you doubt that God cant preserve his word.

As will we all, which is why we should be truthful in EVERYTHING we think, say and do.

Jesus NEVER claimed to be the Father (nor equal to Him), so why are you pretending otherwise (i.e. lying)?
I just showed you the verse and you're saying I'm lying.
Thessalonians 2:7-12
2:7 For the mystery (Rev. 17:5) of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the [Sword of the] Spirit from his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness [of the enlightening] of his coming:
2:9 [Even the Wicked], whose coming is the work of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of The Truth, that they might be saved.
2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not The Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Again you just described what's happening to "YOU"

Since you believe that it is unrighteous to worship Jesus Christ who was God manifested in flesh. The one who conquered death. If you think they are different that means you believe that God never conquered death himself.

Look, I genuinely don't want to argue with you seeing how much you're into wisdom unlike faith. And by wisdom, I mean demonic inspired wisdom. I've tried before and it seems that you just want to believe yourself.

God wrote the Bible, not men yet somehow as a Christian you say that God mistranslated the Bible to confuse people. God isn't a God of confusion like you see him in your head.

The title Christian derives from following Christ. God wants us to follow him for he is perfect.

A Freeman

Superstar
That same logic will send you straight to hell. I believe in Christ and that he wrote the Bible. And he doesn't make a mistake/God doesn't make a mistake therefore he wouldnt let any misinterpretation occur in a different language.

Therefore it shows your unbelief in God. For that means that you think God can't preserve his word And again I say, that you pick what you believe in and with that mentality, you will perish.

You're contradicting Christ, I'm not. You disagree with the Bible verse. I agree with it. I believe God wrote the Bible and that he isn't an author of confusion. You think he is!!!

Did you just quote a verse from the Quran and the book of Enoch....... I'm not even going to get into the fact that you quoted verses from 1.) a false religion, 2.) a book which was never inspired by God.

Firstly, you just admitted that God himself would let his original word be perverted just to confuse people.......that means you have nothing to go to in order to know what is right or wrong. The Bible never contradicted itself, you're just descarding things from the Bible.

The reason why Jesus Christ says there is greater than him which is the father is because he was in flesh, he literally became like us, yet lived a pure sinless life. He was God manifested in flesh. He was human yet he was still God. That's why he cried out to God on how he had forsaken him, that's when he was man. He cried like a man, bled like a man, experienced life as a man yet he was God. Here is another verse

John 2:4
[4]Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

This statement is clear that it was God for he didn't call him mother.

Now at this point you should know that God isn't limited to your mind

This means whatever god you got from the Bible can't relate to you neither did they die for you. I showed you verses on the emphasis of the love Jesus Christ has for us, and he even said there is no greater love than his.

The word was hidden from the wise and prudent and revealed to the babes. You'll break your neck trying to figure God out Mr. Freeman.

Question, where did Christ say he is not God in the Bible.

1.) Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my Lord and Savior. Those verses never said Jesus Christ wasn't God. Those verses literally agree with the ones I quoted. The problem here is the reader....... You

2.) You're calling Christ a liar, I'm believing his word.

3.) Again you're a liar, you doubt that God cant preserve his word.

I just showed you the verse and you're saying I'm lying.

Again you just described what's happening to "YOU"

Since you believe that it is unrighteous to worship Jesus Christ who was God manifested in flesh. The one who conquered death. If you think they are different that means you believe that God never conquered death himself.

Look, I genuinely don't want to argue with you seeing how much you're into wisdom unlike faith. And by wisdom, I mean demonic inspired wisdom. I've tried before and it seems that you just want to believe yourself.

God wrote the Bible, not men yet somehow as a Christian you say that God mistranslated the Bible to confuse people. God isn't a God of confusion like you see him in your head.

The title Christian derives from following Christ. God wants us to follow him for he is perfect.
The word "Satan" is Hebrew, and means "the Opposer". Satan became the Opposer and God's Adversary when he plotted and attempted to kill God.

If you take the exact opposite of the lies you've just posted, you would then have truth. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The Bible AND the Koran have a consistent, recurring theme throughout them, just as ALL Scripture do: OBEY GOD ONLY (Acts 5:29). But instead of DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, men (humans) have created organized religions, so they can teach the doctrines of men, like the pagan "trinity" or its variant, the "oneness" doctrine, both of which FALSELY claim that Jesus was/is God, by ignoring both Father (Who IS God) and His Christ (the One Father Anointed).

ALL organized religion was created by Satan to DECEIVE, DIVIDE AND LEAD THEIR VICTIMS/FOLLOWERS INTO THE FIRE.

Talmudic "Judaism" does NOT follow The Law that God gave us, but instead follow their own fabricated traditions, the Talmud (Matt. 15:3, 9), so they can ignore Christ's Teachings, found throughout The Law and the Gospel.

"Christianity" is a misnomer, because its adherents do NOT follow Christ's Teachings, nor His Example. Read Christ's own warning to all "Christians" in Matt. 7:21-23. At least "Christians" are open-minded enough to accept two of the three books of the Bible that Father sent down to us, but unfortunately they don't follow the teachings in them.

"Islam" is exactly the same, i.e. another intentionally deceptive misnomer, just as the term "Muslim" is, because none of them actually submit to God's Will nor follow His instructions in the Koran, which COMMAND them all to read and carefully study The Law and follow Christ's Teachings and Example (Sura 3:1-3, 3:55, 6:153-157).

Of course Satan will have anyone and everyone who let him -- from any of those organized religions, or from the other organized religions of this world that Satan is temporarily ruling (John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11) -- come and try to argue why their religious superstitions and made-up doctrines are better than everyone else's, just as you're doing. JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Your "self" (which is controlled by Satan) is desperately trying to argue AGAINST Christ, by conning others into believing Christ didn't mean EXACTLY what He said, when Christ DID mean exactly what He said and, unlike you, Christ doesn't contradict Himself.

You falsely claimed the following:
The reason why Jesus Christ says there is greater than him which is the father is because he was in flesh, he literally became like us, yet lived a pure sinless life. He was God manifested in flesh. He was human yet he was still God. That's why he cried out to God on how he had forsaken him, that's when he was man. He cried like a man, bled like a man, experienced life as a man yet he was God.
God Himself said, in Numbers 23:19, that He can NEVER be a human, nor the son of a human, so anyone who says the opposite is calling God a liar, which is exactly what YOU are doing. God, Who is THE Source of ALL Life, has no need to "conquer death" as it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to die. That's why He sent His Firstborn Son (Christ), incarnated inside a mortal body (Jesus, the human son of Mary) which could be killed and resurrected, to physically show us there is spiritual life after human death, which is The Way home.

Further, to illustrate the ignorance of Scriptures displayed in what you/ve posted, one only needs to look at Christ's own words about Who HIS God is, to see that where Christ is located is IRRELEVANT regarding His status or relationship to HIS Father and God, Who IS God.

Please see the words of Christ, while He was incarnated inside of Jesus (the Word made flesh), i.e. while Christ was here on Earth:
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, MY God (1), MY God (2), why hast Thou forsaken me? (Eno. 89:20; Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13-54:1; Sura 4:157-8.)

Please see the words of Christ, after the resurrection, i.e. also while Christ was still here on Earth:
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God (3), and your God.

And please see the words of Christ, AFTER He ascended to heaven, while He was sitting at Father's Right Hand:
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of MY God (4), and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God (5), and the name of the city of MY God (6), [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God (7)*: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

So Father is Christ's God, and Christ is His Father's (Firstborn/first-created) SON, which is why Christ is referred to as the Son OF God.

You are trying IN VAIN to argue that God has a God, and that a Son isn't really a Son, and that a Father really isn't a Father, and that someone can anoint themselves, and be their own heir, and truthfully tell us their Father is greater than they are when they really mean equal to, and that being created by God doesn't really mean being created/made by God and being sent by God doesn't really mean being sent by Him, and that God is a human, or a human can be God, etc.

How could our ALL-POWERFUL GOD possibly say He could do NOTHING of his own self, or have a will independent of Father (God)? And how could God possibly come to Earth and not bear witness to God?

5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

How is it possible for you to have the audacity to preach this total confusion, whilst accusing others of doing what YOU are doing? Others who are striving to point out your insanity to you for your own benefit, and to keep others from being deceived by your satanic doctrines.

Do you even know why it was so important for Satan to con so many "Christians" into believing the LIE that Jesus was/is God? Please see at least three of his reasons below:

1) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO KILL GOD,
just as Satan did when he conned us into joining him in his coup attempt against Father (God), TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY;

2) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BREAKING THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY; and

3) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THE LIE THAT ONLY GOD CAN KEEP HIS LAW, TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY.

Are you starting to see a recurring theme here?

IF you genuinely believe Christ, then please DO as Christ teaches instead of the opposite for your own benefit, and for the good of everyone.

Christ is our Teacher, our Example, our High-Priest, our Friend, our Advocate with Father, our Saviour/Redeemer, The ONLY mediator BETWEEN God and men, and THE Good Shepherd, SENT by God to lead His Sheep back to Father (Who IS God). Our Father, which art in heaven.

Stop listening to and following the broad path of "Christianity", which leadeth to destruction, and start listening to and following the strait gate and narrow way found in Christ and His TRUE Teachings, which leadeth to LIFE eternal.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
The word "Satan" is Hebrew, and means "the Opposer". Satan became the Opposer and God's Adversary when he plotted and attempted to kill God.

If you take the exact opposite of the lies you've just posted, you would then have truth. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

The Bible AND the Koran have a consistent, recurring theme throughout them, just as ALL Scripture do: OBEY GOD ONLY (Acts 5:29). But instead of DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, men (humans) have created organized religions, so they can teach the doctrines of men, like the pagan "trinity" or its variant, the "oneness" doctrine, both of which FALSELY claim that Jesus was/is God, by ignoring both Father (Who IS God) and His Christ (the One Father Anointed).

ALL organized religion was created by Satan to DECEIVE, DIVIDE AND LEAD THEIR VICTIMS/FOLLOWERS INTO THE FIRE.

Talmudic "Judaism" does NOT follow The Law that God gave us, but instead follow their own fabricated traditions, the Talmud (Matt. 15:3, 9), so they can ignore Christ's Teachings, found throughout The Law and the Gospel.

"Christianity" is a misnomer, because its adherents do NOT follow Christ's Teachings, nor His Example. Read Christ's own warning to all "Christians" in Matt. 7:21-23. At least "Christians" are open-minded enough to accept two of the three books of the Bible that Father sent down to us, but unfortunately they don't follow the teachings in them.

"Islam" is exactly the same, i.e. another intentionally deceptive misnomer, just as the term "Muslim" is, because none of them actually submit to God's Will nor follow His instructions in the Koran, which COMMAND them all to read and carefully study The Law and follow Christ's Teachings and Example (Sura 3:1-3, 3:55, 6:153-157).

Of course Satan will have anyone and everyone who let him -- from any of those organized religions, or from the other organized religions of this world that Satan is temporarily ruling (John 12:31, 14:30, 16:11) -- come and try to argue why their religious superstitions and made-up doctrines are better than everyone else's, just as you're doing. JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Your "self" (which is controlled by Satan) is desperately trying to argue AGAINST Christ, by conning others into believing Christ didn't mean EXACTLY what He said, when Christ DID mean exactly what He said and, unlike you, Christ doesn't contradict Himself.

You falsely claimed the following:
I've never met someone so deluded in my entire life. Much a rather a person who claims to know God and deny Jesus Christ then turns to me and tells me that the Bible has been mistranslated.

Are you honestly seeing what you're spewing on your posts.

You believe religion was created by the devil. It's true in the sense of other religions. The whole point of multiple religions existing is to confuse people since there was only one and that was Christianity.

Do you know who likes confusing people?? The devil. He doesn't want people to pursue the true religion.

Well as a Christian as I assume you're not, I follow Christ/God manifested in flesh. Now you wouldn't know anything about what Jesus Christ teaches since you yourself deny him with scripture right in your face.

You are confusing mainstream so called Christianity and actual Christians. Anyone can call themselves Christians yet their life is a reflection of whether they really are or not. You and your big brain should know that. There is one word we Christians follow and that is the word of God. But you on the other hand have multiple ones to the point where you're even confused yourself.

Your god confuses you, mistranslates the Bible, can't preserve his word therefore things get added into his word in translations has other books from other religions (Quran) which contradict his word by calling Jesus Christ a mere prophet who never died on the cross.

Honestly, go ahead.... Worship him, it's your right after all. And since you feel it is your right to take out words from the Bible then you yourself will be taken out of the book of Life.

God didn't write the verse about taking from his word for fun. It was for people like you, who feel they are above the word of God that they can formulate the Bible which ever way they want simply because the Bible contradicts what they are saying.

You literally linked me Bible verses from Saint Mathew and John then turn around and then turn around and tell me Phillipines is inaccurate. It's ridiculous and it's because of your pride and demonic wisdom that leads you to this point.

And again I say, the Bible NEVER contradicts its self. You did, YOU are contradicting the Bible.

God Himself said, in Numbers 23:19, that He can NEVER be a human, nor the son of a human, so anyone who says the opposite is calling God a liar, which is exactly what YOU are doing. God, Who is THE Source of ALL Life, has no need to "conquer death" as it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to die. That's why He sent His Firstborn Son (Christ), incarnated inside a mortal body (Jesus, the human son of Mary) which could be killed and resurrected, to physically show us there is spiritual life after human death, which is The Way home.

Further, to illustrate the ignorance of Scriptures displayed in what you/ve posted, one only needs to look at Christ's own words about Who HIS God is, to see that where Christ is located is IRRELEVANT regarding His status or relationship to HIS Father and God, Who IS God.

Numbers 23:19
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

King James Version (KJV)

Jesus never lied, he wasn't the son of man that he should repent(again, context). Did Jesus ever need to repent or do you want to add a verse in the Bible?

You like putting up Bible verses and misinterpreting them.... Although I'm not surprised.

So you believe that Jesus Christ loves us more then God........ Interesting......

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Please see the words of Christ, after the resurrection, i.e. also while Christ was still here on Earth:
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God (3), and your God.

And please see the words of Christ, AFTER He ascended to heaven, while He was sitting at Father's Right Hand:
Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of MY God (4), and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God (5), and the name of the city of MY God (6), [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God (7)*: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.
Interesting.... Let's look at what ascending means.

-increasing in size or importance

Yet again you lose
How could our ALL-POWERFUL GOD possibly say He could do NOTHING of his own self, or have a will independent of Father (God)? And how could God possibly come to Earth and not bear witness to God?

Again I say, he was manifested in flesh. There is one who is utterly perfect that could ever set an example for us and that is God himself therefore he manifested himself in flesh to show us humans that we can be like him if we...... BELIEVE in him. And when we believe we shall do the will of the father.

Jesus Christ was that example and there is no one perfect either than God. The son of man.

What does the name Jesus Christ mean?

How is it possible for you to have the audacity to preach this total confusion, whilst accusing others of doing what YOU are doing? Others who are striving to point out your insanity to you for your own benefit, and to keep others from being deceived by your
You're genuinely insane that its mind boggling. You think I am deceiving people? You're literally taking out scripture from the Bible and saying it's wrong according to you.

Do you even know why it was so important for Satan to con so many "Christians" into believing the LIE that Jesus was/is God? Please see at least three of his reasons below:

1) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO KILL GOD,
just as Satan did when he conned us into joining him in his coup attempt against Father (God), TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY;

It's impossible to kill God, that's why Jesus CHRIST rose from the dead.

The devil is playing football with your brain and it's sad. You should already know that the reason behind different religions is based on denying Christ as their Lord and Saviour

2) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BREAKING THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY; and

3) SO SATAN COULD CONTINUE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THE LIE THAT ONLY GOD CAN KEEP HIS LAW, TO GUARANTEE THEY GO INTO THE FIRE ON JUDGMENT DAY.

Are you starting to see a recurring theme here?

IF you genuinely believe Christ, then please DO as Christ teaches instead of the opposite for your own benefit, and for the good of everyone.

Christ is our Teacher, our Example, our High-Priest, our Friend, our Advocate with Father, our Saviour/Redeemer, The ONLY mediator BETWEEN God and men, and THE Good Shepherd, SENT by God to lead His Sheep back to Father (Who IS God). Our Father, which art in heaven.

Stop listening to and following the broad path of "Christianity", which leadeth to destruction, and start listening to and following the strait gate and narrow way found in Christ and His TRUE Teachings, which leadeth to LIFE eternal.
I see a recurring theme of narcissism. (you)

Look, the Bible is consistent whether you believe it or not. There is a recurring theme of blood being shed to cover sins but since it wasn't enough, innocent blood had to be shed on the cross for our sins. That was Jesus Christ who was God manifested in flesh.

You have no verse saying God isn't Jesus Christ instead you have veres supporting me instead the only difference is that you don't put them in context.... By context as in quoting the entire verse like you did with Numbers.

Nevertheless it's very clear that you are utterly confused and I'll pray for you.

TokiEl

Superstar

I've never met someone so deluded in my entire life. Much a rather a person who claims to know God and deny Jesus Christ then turns to me and tells me that the Bible has been mistranslated.
He is trying to blend the quran with the bible... blend the devil's dictate with God's writ.

It's just a mess.

A Freeman

Superstar
Never, in any post that's personally been made, has Jesus Christ ever been denied. Nor has anything been twisted. You're simply seeing everything upside down and backwards, and thus cannot or will not accept help with your cognitive dissonance, logical fallacies and incessant lying.

God Bless.

A Freeman

Superstar
For the extremely hard-headed and stiff-necked, please see the following study of the very obvious insertion of the trinitarian wording into 1 John 5:7 by the Roman Catholic church (RCC), which made it into the KJV.

From: https://www.trinitytruth.org/was1john5_7addedtext.html

Introduction
The only verse in the entire Bible that can be genuinely interpreted as saying the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are a 3 in1 being is 1 John 5:7.

1 John 5:7 KJV “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

This is the clear and decisive type of Scripture that you would expect to find in the Bible if the Godhead was literally a three in one god. However, it is slowly becoming universally recognized that this verse is a later insertion of the Church. So what does that tell us?

All recent versions of the Bible and most others do not include the underlined text which also includes verse 8 and with very good reason! Here it is from the NIV. 1 John 5:7 “For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Does 1 John 5:7-8 have Added Text?
Some person or persons in centuries past were so zealous to find support for their belief in the trinity that they literally added it. There are numerous Scholars in fact that inform us that this passage has a spurious comment which has been added. The textual Scholar Bart Ehrman described this forgery as follows: “…this represents the most obvious instance of a theologically motivated corruption in the entire manuscript tradition of the New Testament.

Thus the scholarly consensus is that this passage is a Latin corruption that found its way into a Greek manuscript at an early date while being absent from the THOUSANDS of other manuscripts. This addition is so famous and hence so well known that it has even been given its own name and is called the “Comma Johanneum.” Comma means a short clause.

Modern Bible translations come from two manuscripts called the Codex Sinaiticus, which has more edits than any other manuscript in Biblical history (14800 edits), and the Codex Vaticanus which comes from the Vatican. Neither of these two manuscripts contain the Comma Johanneum and why this added text is not found in modern Bible translations other than the NKJV where it was added only to match the KJV.

The King James New Testament on the other hand was compiled from over 5000 copies of copies of the original manuscripts which have long since perished. Now please take careful note that this added text was found in only ONE of the 5000 plus manuscripts. THAT MEANS ADDED! And so there is not one major theologian that does not acknowledge this fact. And yet considering all the irrefutable facts, it is amazing that there are still some who go into denial rather than acknowledge this well-known corruption that is so famous that it has even been given its own name!

The English King James Bible translated in 1611 AD retains this Trinitarian forgery, but none of our modern translations have it except the NKJV where it was added to match the KJV. The King James Version reads as follows, For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.” 1 John 5:7-8

Thus the words in red are found in the KJV, NKJV but are missing from almost every other translation. Thomas Nelson and Sons Catholic Commentary, 1951, page 1186 states, “It is now generally held that this passage, called the Gomma Johanneum, is a gloss that crept into the text of the Old Latin and Vulgate at an early date, but found its way into the Greek text only in the 15th and 16th centuries.

Here is how 1 John 5:7-8 reads from the NIV and most other Bible translations. For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

How did the Comma Johanneum first get added?

It began with Desiderius Erasmus and his “Novum Instrumentum omne” which was the first New Testament in Greek to be published. This Greek text is also referred to as the Textus Receptus. Erasmus did not include the infamous Comma Johanneum of 1 John 5:7-8 in either his 1516 or 1519 editions of his Greek New Testament with very good reason. But it made its way into his third edition in 1522 because of pressure from the Catholic Church. After his first edition appeared in 1516, there arose such a furor over the absence of the Comma that Erasmus needed to defend himself. He argued that he did not put in the Comma Trinitarian formula because he found no Greek manuscripts that included it. Once one was produced called the Codex 61, that was written by one Roy or Froy at Oxford in c. 1520, he reluctantly agreed to include it in his subsequent editions. Erasmus probably altered the text because of politico-theologico-economic concerns. He did not want his reputation ruined, nor his Novum Instrumentum to go unsold. Thus it passed into the Stephanus Greek New Testament in 1551 (first New Testament in verses), which came to be called the Textus Receptus, and became the basis for the Geneva Bible New Testament in 1557 and the Authorized King James Version in 1611. To the left is an image of the Codex 61 with the added words underlined in red.

Scripture translator Benjamin Wilson gave the following explanation in his “Emphatic Diaglott.” Mr. Wilson says, This text concerning the heavenly witness is not contained in any Greek manuscript which was written earlier than the fifteenth century. It is not cited by any of the ecclesiastical writers; not by any of early Latin fathers even when the subjects upon which they treated would naturally have lead them to appeal to its authority. It is therefore evidently spurious.

It is wanting in every MS. of this epistle written before the invention of printing, one excepted, the Codex Montfortii, in Trinity College, Dublin: the others which omit this verse amount to one hundred and twelve.

It is wanting in both the Syriac, all the Arabic, Ethiopic, the Coptic, Sahidic, Armenian, Slavonian, etc., in a word, in all the ancient versions but the Vulgate; and even of this version many of the most ancient and correct MSS. have it not. It is wanting also in all the ancient Greek fathers; and in most even of the Latin.

The words, as they exist in all the Greek MSS. with the exception of the Codex Montfortii, are the following: -

“1 John 5:6. This is he that came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness because the Spirit is truth.
1 John 5:7. For there are three that bear witness,
1 John 5:8 the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one.
1 John 5:9. If we receive the witness of man, the witness of God is greater, etc.”

The words that are omitted by all the MSS., the above excepted, and all the versions, the Vulgate excepted, are these: -

[In heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one, and there are three which bear witness in earth].

To make the whole more clear, that every reader may see what has been added, I shall set down these verses, with the inserted words in brackets.

“1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
1 John 5:7. For there are three that bear record [in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one.
1 John 5:8. And there are three that bear witness in earth], the Spirit, and the water, and the blood, and these three agree in one.
1 John 5:9. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater, etc.”

Any man may see, on examining the words, that if those included in brackets, which are wanting in the MSS. and versions, be omitted, there is no want of connection; and as to the sense, it is complete and perfect without them; and, indeed much more so than with them. I shall conclude this part of the note by observing, with Dr. Dodd, “that there are some internal and accidental marks which may render the passage suspected; for the sense is complete, and indeed more clear and better preserved, without it. Besides, the Spirit is mentioned, both as a witness in heaven and on earth; so that the six witnesses are thereby reduced to five, and the equality of number, or antithesis between the witnesses in heaven and on earth, is quite taken away. Besides, what need of witnesses in heaven? No one there doubts that Jesus is the Messiah; and if it be said that Father, Son, and Spirit are witnesses on earth, then there are five witnesses on earth, and none in heaven; not to say that there is a little difficulty in interpreting how the Word or the Son can be a witness to himself.

So Adam Clarke's Commentary on the Bible makes the issue very clear as to exactly what was added. The square brackets have been bolded to make them clearer and easier to see what was added.

-------

Please visit the link above for the rest of the exhaustive study of this very obvious addition to the Bible. This is one of many such studies on this subjects, which has led Bible scholars and genuine truthseekers alike to universally conclude the Johannine Comma was added to the Bible. If something doesn't agree with its own context and the rest of Scripture, and doesn't appear in previous manuscripts, it very clearly has been added.

For every truth from God Satan will invent a lie to try to confuse people. And there is nothing more intentionally confusing than the satanic, anti-Christ man-made tradition of the trinitarian doctrine.

Matthew 15:3, 7-9
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation, religious doctrines, etc.).

God is NOT the author of confusion and self-contradictory nonsense; Satan is.

From the King of kings' Bible (the most accurate translation of the Bible on Earth):

1 John 5:6-8
5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is Truth.
5:7 For there are three that bear record,
5:8 The Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Another study, from the same website, on the blatant forgery added to Matthew 28:19 by the RCC.

From: https://www.trinitytruth.org/matthew28_19addedtext.html

Introduction
Below are many historical quotes from theologians and other writers that heavily indicate that Matthew 28:19 has been altered.

It must be remembered that we have no known manuscripts that were written in the first, second or third centuries. There is a gap of over three hundred years between when Matthew wrote his epistle and our earliest manuscript copies. (It also took over three hundred years for the Catholic Church to evolve into what the “early church fathers” wanted it to become.)

This is what my research revealed. Eusebius was the Bishop of Caesarea and is known as “the Father of Church History.” He wrote prolifically and his most celebrated work is his Ecclesiastical History, a history of the Church from the Apostolic period until his own time. Eusebius quotes many verses in his writings including Matthew 28:19 several times. But he never quotes it as it appears in modern Bibles. He always finishes the verse with the words “in my name.”

Does Matthew 28:19 Have Added Text?

The following excerpts come from an unaltered book of Matthew that were most likely copied from the original manuscripts written by Matthew. Thus Eusebius informs us of the actual words Jesus spoke to his disciples in Matthew 28:19.

With one word and voice He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all nations in My Name, teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you,” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 6, 132 (a), p. 152)

But while the disciples of Jesus were most likely either saying thus, or thinking thus, the Master solved their difficulties, by the addition of one phrase, sayingthey should triumph “In MY NAME.” And the power of His name being so great, that the apostle says: “God has given him a name which is above every name, that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth,” He shewed the virtue of the power in His Name concealed from the crowd when He said to His disciples: “Go, and make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” He also most accurately forecasts the future when He says: “for this gospel must first be preached to all the world, for a witness to all nations.” — (Proof of the Gospel by Eusebius, Book III, ch 7, 136 (a-d), p. 157)

Who said to them; “Make disciples of all the nations in my Name.” — (Eusebius, Proof of the Gospel, Book III, Chapter 7, 138 (c), p. 159)

In Book III of his History, Chapter 5, Section 2, which is about the Jewish persecution of early Christians, we read, “relying upon the power of Christ, who had said to them, “Go ye and make disciples of all the nations in my name.

And in his Oration in Praise of Emperor Constantine, Chapter 16, Section 8, we read, “Surely none save our only Savior has done this, when, after his victory over death, he spoke the word to his followers, and fulfilled it by the event, saying to them, “Go ye and make disciples of all nations in my name.

Eusebius was present at the council of Nicea and was involved in the debates between Arias and the pagan view of Athanasius that became the trinity doctrine. If the manuscripts he had in front of him read “in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,” he would never have quoted instead, “in my name.” So it appears that the earliest manuscripts read “in my name,” and the phrase was enlarged to reflect the orthodox position as Trinitarian influence spread.

Below is Matthew 28:19 from the King James Bible.

Matthew 28:19 “Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Trinitarians often claim this verse supports their belief. However, this verse in no way affirms the trinity doctrine which states that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three co-equal, co-eternal beings that make up one God. Nobody denies there is the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. This verse refers to three powers but never says they are one and says nothing about their personality. It does not say they are three beings, it does not say they are three in one or one in three, it does not say these three are the Godhead, it does not say these three are a trinity, it does not say these three are co-equal or co-eternal beings, it does not say that these three are all God, and yet some draw the conclusion that this supports their belief in the trinity which is clearly not so. They are concluding something from this verse that it just does not say.

One might also ask why the apparent disobedience of the Apostles if this verse were genuine as there is not one who obeyed these supposed words of Jesus Christ from Matthew 28:19. Here are all the scriptures relating to baptism in the New Testament. New converts were all baptized into the name of Jesus Christ only.

Acts 2:38 “Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 8:12 “But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

Acts 8:16 “For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Acts 10:48 “And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

Acts 19:5 “When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Acts 22:16 “And now why tarriest you? arise, and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Romans 6:3 “Know you not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

1 Corinthians 1:13 “Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were you baptized in the name of Paul?” [Implied]

Galatians 3:27 “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

So should Matthew 28:19 read “baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.” or “baptizing them in My name.” And based on your conclusion, which of the following is correct?

Colossians 2:12 “Buried with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in baptism, wherein also you are risen with them through the faith of the operation of God, who has raised them from the dead.
or
Colossians 2:12 “Buried with him in baptism, wherein also you are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who has raised him from the dead.

-------

It should be self-evident from the excerpt above that the satanic trinitarian-style wording was added to Matthew 28:19. Anyone who claims differently is choosing to believe the LIE that the disciples and apostles ALL disobeyed Christ's COMMAND, which is ridiculous.

From the King of kings' Bible (the most accurate translation of the Bible on Earth):

Matthew 28:18-20
28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in my name (The Saviour),
28:20 Instructing them to observe (and DO) all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, [even] unto the end of the world (age). Amen.

A Freeman

Superstar
The very obvious mistranslation found in Philippians 2:6 is another topic heavily debated which does NOT say nor imply that Jesus ever thought himself to be equal to God. Anyone who believes that is clearly calling Christ a liar, or is suffering from cognitive dissonance, as Christ Himself said on a number of occasions that He is NOT equal to God (John 10:29; 13:16; 14:28, Matthew 10:40, 15:24, 21:37, Mark 9:37, 12:6, Luke 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13, John 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21, plus over a hundred other times).

A few studies have been conducted into this passage, for those who are interested in the truth. Please see a few of those linked below, in no specific order:-

From the first link:-

In The Form Of God (Philippians 2:6)

“Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God.”
(Philippians 2:5-6)

What does Paul mean by this phrase (in the form of God)?

Human beings are spoken of as having “a form (morphe) of Godliness” (2 Timothy 3:5). Galatians 4:19 speaks of Christ being “formed in you” (in believers).

If Jesus (Yahshua) was God (Yahweh), or God (the Almighty), why would the Apostle Paul use the phrase “in the form of God” (see verse 6)? If Jesus was indeed God, then how can “God” be found “in the form of God”?

(Philippians 2:6) “Who being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God.

So how was Christ in the form of God? Jesus truly had the semblance and demeanor of the Father. His character was the express image of his Father’s person (Heb. 1:3). More accurately stated, Jesus Christpersonifiedthe word of God. (John 3:34, John 14: 10) the word of God was being spoken through Jesus’ voice, behavior, and actions.

As a child, Jesus “waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of Yahweh was upon him” (Luke 2:40). Even at that time Jesus knew who he was (John 8:40, 10:36), knew who his Father was (Luke 2:49, John 8:28), and knew what he had to do (John 5:19, 12:49-50). By the time of his baptism God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power (Acts 10:37-38, Mat 28:18). Jesus was so filled with wisdom, knowledge, Spirit, and power that Paul says he was “in the form (or likeness) of God” (Php 2:6). Jesus never allowed that power and wisdom to corrupt him. Nor did he consider himself God’s equal, as some would have us believe. Jesus knew his Father was greater than himself (John10:29; 13:16; 14:28).

Not exalting himself in the eyes of man (Mat 16:20, Php 2:7), he further humbled himself by being obedient to the laws and will of His Father (Yahweh), even unto death (John 10:18, Php 2:8). As a reward for his obedience, “God” has highly exalted him (Php 2:9).

-------

Anyone who claims that Philippians 2:6 is somehow a proclamation that Jesus is equal to God is either calling Christ a liar suffering from cognitive dissonance, thinking that Christ can be less than but equal to God at the same time, which is ridiculous.

It should be noted that being in the form (likeness) of God is, by definition, an admission of not being the original item. A simple example of this is the image that is seen when looking in a mirror; it is an IMAGE (likeness) of the human, but it is NOT the actual human who is looking in the mirror.

2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the likeness of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in Earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Notes:

-- We should all be of the same mind (like-minded, at one with) Christ Jesus. None of us should think of ourselves equal to God.
-- Christ was CREATED/MADE in the LIKENESS of God, and considered Himself to be a SERVANT to God, obedient to God unto the death of the human body He was using (Jesus).
-- For THIS reason Father (God) has put Him on a pedestal, BEING HIS FIRSTBORN/FIRST-CREATED SON, which is why Christ was GIVEN a name above all others: Michael (Hebrew: Who is LIKE God?), The Anointed One (Messiah/Christ) and Jesus (Saviour).

IF this passage is read correctly, it is in perfect agreement with Christ's own words (and Paul's), proclaiming that Father is His God and that Father is Greater than Christ and greater than ALL (John 10:29, 13:16, 14:28). That's why Father (NOT Jesus nor any pagan "trinity") is referred to as THE MOST High God, and is specifically distinguished from Christ, His Eldest, Firstborn/First-CREATED Son.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] SON OF the Most High God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Luke 1:31-33
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the SON OF The Highest: and THE Lord God his Father shall GIVE unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of The Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the SON OF God.

Luke 6:35-36
6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of The Highest (and joint-heirs with Christ -- Rom. 8:17): for He is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.
6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

It's also why LIARS, who falsely claim that Jesus is/was God always avoid Christ's own words telling us that His Father is HIS God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12) and our God, because it immediately exposes their obvious LIES.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
He is trying to blend the quran with the bible... blend the devil's dictate with God's writ.

It's just a mess.
Its sad and he doesn't even see that the devil is deceiving him. If only people could just stick to the word of God instead of adding their own theology. This person has been on this earth for less then 100 years yet feels he has the audacity to "correct" the word of God which was there before the beggining of time. And he himself doesn't even know it.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
Never, in any post that's personally been made, has Jesus Christ ever been denied.
Your posts say otherwise, not only do you feel that the Quran is good to quote from, forgetting that it goes contrary to the God of the Bible. You also chose to deny Jesus Christ as God.

And I keep telling you that no one should worship anyone else but God. There are countless times where Jesus is worshipped in the Bible, and not once did Jesus say.

"Don't worship me"

The disciples would say such but Jesus never did.

It's no different then the pharisees who called Jesus Christ a blaspheme.
You're simply seeing everything upside down and backwards, and thus cannot or will not accept help with your cognitive dissonance, logical fallacies and incessant lying.
Right back at you....

You're simply seeing everything upside down and backwards, and thus cannot or will not accept help with your cognitive dissonance, logical fallacies and incessant lying.

The fact that you have the guts to remove and "correct" words from the Bible is appalling. Jesus is surely coming back cause now mere humans feel they can remove from his word. Utterly disgusting in my opinion.

A Freeman

Superstar
While this is not meant as an endorsement of the website linked below, please see the following excerpts from articles which are well researched and offer some thought provoking observations which address many of the logical fallacies and fallacious arguments used by those who refuse to take Christ's Word that His Father is His God and our God.

Introduction

The Trinity doctrine teaches three co-equal, co-eternal gods that are one god which proposes many serious problems. The first being that Scripture says many times that there is only one true God.

The second being that if the Father and Son are co-eternal and hence have supposedly always existed, how can Jesus be the Son of God and how can God be His Father? And if Jesus is God, then how could He have died on the cross since Scripture says God cannot die.

John 20:17 says, “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.” How can Jesus be God and have a God at the same time?

There are many complications associated with the Trinity doctrine as it is a man made doctrine from Satan via the Catholic Church. The Trinity doctrine did not exist until over 200 years after the Bible was written. In this series you are going to learn the real truth about God and His Son.

Is Jesus God?

Please note: This page is designed so that individual parts can be copied and pasted into Facebook as posts, or responses to others. So you will find some duplicated passages in individual parts for this reason. CAPS have also been used in places since FB does not support any form of highlighting. Please feel free to copy and paste individual parts for sharing anywhere you choose or share the entire page. Thank you.

You can also download this series as a doc file. (Is Jesus God.docx) or PDF (Is Jesus God.pdf). You can also download all the images (7.68 Meg ZIP file) used on these 5 pages to use with posting.

Index of Parts

1) Does John 1:1 say Jesus is God?
2) Why Did the Father Call His Son God? (Hebrews 1:8)
3) Did Jesus Say that He is the Father? (John 10:30)
4) Does John 14:9 Mean Jesus is the Father?
5) Does Being the Alpha and the Omega Mean Jesus is God?
6) Is the Alpha and the Omega Christ or the Lord God almighty?
7) Do the Words “I AM” Mean Jesus is God?
8) Does Isaiah 9:6 Say Jesus is God the Father?
8a) Does Isaiah 9:6 Say Jesus is mighty God?
9) Is Jesus God if He Can Forgive Sins?
10) Did Thomas Believe that Jesus was God?
11) How can Jesus be God if His Father is Greater Than Him?
12) Is Jesus God if He can be Worshipped?
13) How Can Jesus be God if there is Only One God?
14) Does Elohim Prove Jesus is God?
15) Is Jesus the Literal Son of God?
16) Is Jesus Divine if He is the Literal Son of God?
17) Did Jesus Have a Beginning if He is the Literal Son of God?
18) Was Jesus Created if He is Not God?
19) How Can Jesus be God Considering the Following?
20) Is Jesus God?
21) Does Romans 9:5 say Jesus is God?
22) Does Titus 2:13 say Jesus is God?
23) Does 1 Timothy 3:16 say Jesus is God?
24) Does 1 John 5:20 say Jesus is the one TRUE God?
25) Does Isaiah 43:11, Hosea 13:4 or Isaiah 44:6 Prove Jesus is God?

IS JESUS GOD? – PART 1

Does John 1:1 say Jesus is God?

John 1:1 says, “(a) In the beginning was the Word, (b) and the Word was with [the] God, (c) and the Word was God.
That this Divine Word is none other than Jesus Christ is shown by verse 14, “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:1a says the Word was in the beginning, but the beginning of what? It has to be the beginning of something. Was it the beginning of this world? Was it the beginning of the creation of the angels? Whichever beginning you place it at, it has to be the beginning of something.

Many Trinitarians use this to say that Christ has always been, and had no beginning. But that is not what the verse says. God had no beginning and has always existed! Also the Word “with” has to mean something. The Word was “with” God. They cannot be the same being, or one could not be with the other. As John 1:2 NIV says, “He [Jesus] was with God in the beginning.” Ephesians 3:9 says who was with God and what this beginning was. In “the beginning of the world ... God, ... created all things by Jesus Christ.

The proper rendering of John 1:1 into English from the original Koine Greek text continues to be a source of vigorous debate among Bible translators, and especially the phrase the Word was God (c). The first verse of John's Gospel says that God's Son Christ Jesus, being referred to as the Word here, was with God in the beginning, (a+b). John 1:1b does not say that the Messiah is God but was with “the” God. It is important to note that the word “the” exists in the Greek text and was left out by translators as they probably thought it read wrong, but it is correct and has purpose. Here is the original Greek text for (1b).

και and 2532 CONJ ο the 3588 T-NSM λογος Word 3056 N-NSM ην was 2258 V-IXI-3S προς with 4314 PREP τον the 3588 T-ASM θεον God 2316 N-ASM

The phrase “the God” identifies the one true God the Father in this verse and so the word “the” is important. While Jesus is called God in this verse, there is a clear distinction between Him and “the” God whom He was with. The God whom Jesus was with is “the” God the Father. Jesus was not the same God He was with but rather Jesus was God in the sense of being divine just like His Father, as being the Son, He inherits the characteristics of His Father. The Father is God and so His Son is God by nature just as any human by inheritance possesses the very nature and form of humanity.

One can better understand John 1:1 by using the same grammatical structure but with different subjects such as Adam and Eve for example. “In the beginning was the woman, and the woman was with [the] human, and the woman was human.” Adam is “the human” and the woman is Eve, but Eve is also human by nature but Eve is not “the human” in identity. They are two separate persons.

Look at this again with this perspective in mind. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with the Deity, and the Word was Deity.” The Word, the Son was with the supreme Deity the Father, and the Word was Deity in nature. But the Son was not “the” Deity, the Son was not “the” Father, yet the Son has the Father's divine nature by inheritance. The Word has the same God quality, the same divine nature and the same God-ness as His Father.

Thus Jesus was with God in the beginning, but He is not “the” God the Father but God by inheritance and nature being the Son. He is God because He is the Son of God. It is that simple.

-------

John 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.

It seems noteworthy to point out several irrefutable facts about the above statement:

"In the beginning" denotes the beginning of the passage of time. Father (God) exists outside of time and space, which is how He created them.

It all began with the creation of Prince Michael/Christ, Who is the beginning of the creation of God, exactly as Prince Michael/Christ told us in Proverbs.

Proverbs 8:20-30
8:20 I lead in The Way of Righteousness, in the midst of the paths of Judgment:
8:21 That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
8:22 The "I AM" possessed me in the creating of His Way, before His works of old.
8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before ever the earth was.
8:24 When [there were] no depths, I WAS BROUGHT FORTH; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.
8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills I WAS BROUGHT FORTH:
8:26 While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the chief part (man) from the dust of the earth.
8:27 When He prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when He set a compass upon the face of the depth:
8:28 When He established the clouds above: when He strengthened the fountains of the deep:
8:29 When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: when He appointed the foundations of the earth:
8:30 Then I was BY Him, AS] ONE BROUGHT UP [WITH HIM]: and I was daily [His] delight, rejoicing always before Him;

And exactly as Prince Michael/Christ said in His Revelation to John.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Of course Prince Michael/Christ, the Firstborn/First-Created (the first spirit-Being Father brought forth) has many brethren (who do people think Gabriel is?):

8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among MANY brethren.

1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:15 Who is the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE God, THE FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE:

This is how and why Christ calls the "I AM" His Father and His God (John 20:17).

Those who genuinely love Christ would take the time to search the Scriptures, to get to know Him, Love Him and to recognized Him during His Second Coming.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
You believe religion was created by the devil. It's true in the sense of other religions. The whole point of multiple religions existing is to confuse people since there was only one and that was Christianity.
If you understand that all "other" religions were created by Satan to confuse people and keep them AWAY from God, why then would you believe that Satan didn't likewise create "Christianity" which quite clearly teaches the opposite of what Christ teaches? It's always someone else, but never you that's in error?

Christ is The Way, NOT "Christianity".

Do you know who likes confusing people?? The devil. He doesn't want people to pursue the true religion.
Agreed. TRUE religion is a bonded obligation to God, to DO His Will. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with any organized religion, including "Christianity" which is itself divided into over 3000 different denominations, proving it is NOT of God.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself SHALL NOT STAND:

Well as a Christian as I assume you're not, I follow Christ/God manifested in flesh. Now you wouldn't know anything about what Jesus Christ teaches since you yourself deny him with scripture right in your face.
Christ NEVER claimed to be God. Not once. He only and very plainly stated that He is the SON OF God.

Do you really not understand the simple concept of what a Father and Son relationship is? A Son is the CREATED OFFSPRING of his father, hence the use of those terms. God plainly stated He could NEVER be "manifested in the flesh", i.e. be a human man or the son of man, which you are denying.

Numbers 23:19 GOD [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should lie; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

1 Samuel 15:28-29
15:28 And Samuel said unto him, The "I AM" hath torn the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, [that is] better than thou.
15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor reconsider: for HE [IS] NOT A MAN, that He should change His mind.

Hosea 11:9 I will not execute the fierceness of Mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I [am] God, AND NOT MAN; the Holy One in the midst of thee: and I will not enter into the city.

It says repeatedly throughout Scripture that Father (God) MADE His Firstborn/Eldest Son, Whom He (Father) ANOINTED. The Hebrew word "Messiah" and the English word "Christ" both mean "The Anointed One", i.e. the one Whom God anointed. A few of many examples in Scripture, where we are told straight out that Father (God) MADE/CREATED His Christ:

Prov. 8:20-30, Acts 2:36, 1 Cor. 1:20, 2 Cor. 5:20-21, Rom. 8:14-17, Rom. 8:28-29, Col. 1:12-15, Heb. 1:1-4, Heb. 2:9-11, Heb. 2:17, Heb. 5:5-11, Heb. 6:20, Rev. 3:14.

Please note well this isn't a single verse being quoted out of context; this is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that is being ignored by anyone claiming that Jesus is/was God.

You are confusing mainstream so called Christianity and actual Christians. Anyone can call themselves Christians yet their life is a reflection of whether they really are or not. You and your big brain should know that. There is one word we Christians follow and that is the word of God.
Christ Himself plainly stated that those who follow their own man-made traditions -- including ALL organized religion and ALL other man-made systems -- make the Commandments of God of NO EFFECT by their traditions (Matt. 15:3, 9). Christ Himself CONDEMNED all priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc., making it crystal clear that He is the ONLY Teacher, the ONLY High-Priest and the ONLY Good Shepherd (Matt. 23:8-10, John 10:1-18). Christ told everyone NOT TO GO TO CHURCH (or synagogues, or mosques, or temples, etc.), because only heathens and hypocrites go to such places (Matt. 6:5-8), WHERE GOD DOES NOT DWELL (Acts 7:48, 17:24).

How obvious does it need to be made that "Christians" are NOT following The word of God, regardless of what they may claim to the contrary?

But you on the other hand have multiple ones to the point where you're even confused yourself.
You yourself are in confusion and preaching it, either not knowing the difference between a father and a son, which are quite obviously TWO distinct individuals (the latter made by the former), or you don't believe God and His Word, which plainly states that Father IS The Most High God and the God of us all, including The God of His Christ. And this is according to Christ Himself. How then could you possibly see yourself in a position to judge whether another is confused?

Your god confuses you, mistranslates the Bible, can't preserve his word therefore things get added into his word in translations has other books from other religions (Quran) which contradict his word by calling Jesus Christ a mere prophet who never died on the cross.
God has NEVER mistranslated His Holy Bible nor His Holy Koran (Quran); MEN have done that, as was pointed out. So again, you are either intentionally misrepresenting what's already been personally shared or you are ignorant of what's been shared.

Have you ever read the Koran (Quran)? Or are you misjudging it too, as you do with God's Word and with others who are striving to help you see your own errors?

IF the Koran is properly read and understood, it does NOT deny the death of Jesus on the cross as the organized religion known as "Islam" falsely claims; it merely points out that Christ -- the Immortal Spirit-Being INSIDE of Jesus, Whom the world cannot see (John 1:10) -- wasn't crucified, because He obviously cannot be killed. But "Muslims", who suffer from the same self-righteous delusions as "Christians", mistakenly believe that their part of the Bible (the Koran) hasn't likewise been tampered with even though it not only tells them that WILL happen, but why God has allowed it to happen: to TEST us.

The TRUTH about the crucifixion of Jesus, son of Mary, in the Koran:

Sura 4:157-158
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. NAY, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-

Note: the only reason God would need to raise Jesus up is if Jesus did, in fact, die on the cross, exactly as it says elsewhere in the Bible, which the readers of the Koran are repeatedly COMMANDED to read.

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

Sura 19:33-34
19:33. So Peace is on me the day I was born, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (again)!"
19:34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of TRUTH, about which they (VAINLY) dispute.

The Koran even tells us it was sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:153-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), which means IF the Koran is properly understood, it should always be in perfect agreement with the Bible. The Koran also tells everyone who reads it that they MUST follow Christ and His Example, but "Muslims", like their "Christian" counterparts, don't follow The Word of God found in the Koran.

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme*; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

*Note well: those who falsely claim and vainly dispute that Jesus wasn't crucified and raised by God from the dead after 3 days and 3 nights, are committing blasphemy by calling God a liar

-------

And the TRUTH about the INCORRECT writings of the Word of God in the Koran:-

Sura 6:112-115
6:112. Likewise We made for every Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and Beings (human+beings), inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.
6:113. To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline, who have no faith in the Hereafter: let them delight in it, and let them earn from it what they may.
6:114. Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than "I AM"? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you The Book (Bible), explained in detail." They, to whom We have given The Book, know full well, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. NEVER be then one of those who doubt (Sura 3:1-3, 15:9, 32:23).
6:115. The Word of thy Lord doth find its FULFILLMENT in TRUTH and in JUSTICE: none can change His Words: for He is the One who heareth and knoweth all.

Sura 22:52-55
22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
22:53. THAT HE MAY MAKE THE SUGGESTIONS THROWN IN BY SATAN, BUT A TRIAL FOR THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS IS A DISEASE AND WHO ARE HARDENED OF HEART: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
22:54. And that those on whom Knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Koran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily "I AM" is the Guide, of those who believe, to The Straight Way (Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6, Sura 3:55).
22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until The Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.

Sura 25:31. Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among the sinners: but enough is thy Lord to guide and to help.

Honestly, go ahead.... Worship him, it's your right after all. And since you feel it is your right to take out words from the Bible then you yourself will be taken out of the book of Life.
Nothing has been personally taken from or added to the Bible. What has been pointed out is where the Roman Catholic church and its leaders have done exactly that, along with the irrefutable proof that they did it. They cannot hide the fact that the phrase they added to 1 John 5:7 (the "Johannine comma") is not in any of the original manuscripts, but was only added almost 1500 years later. The same goes with Matthew 28:19, the story of the adulterous woman, etc.

The beauty of Scripture is that it is INCORRUPTIBLE because it is written in such a way that any errors in translation or intentional additions or subtractions stick out like a sore thumb against numerous other witnesses. This built-in error-correction by our Creator was done KNOWING that extremely evil people will always try to do evil things, and that His Children -- those who genuinely love and seek the Truth -- will find and uncover these things with Christ's Help and Guidance (Luke 12:2).

God didn't write the verse about taking from his word for fun.
Agreed. And yet extremely evil people within the Roman Catholic church have done exactly that, as have numerous others who have published the various alternate translations, e.g. the NIV, ESV, etc.

Fortunately, and exactly as He prophesied and promised to do, Christ has returned to sort all of this out for us, and has published the King of kings' Bible, which is the most accurate translation on Earth.

It was for people like you, who feel they are above the word of God that they can formulate the Bible which ever way they want simply because the Bible contradicts what they are saying.
You are again hurling false accusations that have no basis in reality. Pointing out when someone else has committed a crime doesn't make the witness a criminal; it only makes them a witness. Look at the evidence and stop shooting the messenger (ad hominem, another logical fallacy).

You literally linked me Bible verses from Saint Mathew and John then turn around and then turn around and tell me Phillipines is inaccurate. It's ridiculous and it's because of your pride and demonic wisdom that leads you to this point.
It is your own arrogance and ignorance that blinds you to the truth and leads you to such false judgments, which Christ COMMANDED us not to make (Matt. 7:1-4). You are literally ignoring words of directly from Christ, found in Matthew and John, so you can believe words about Christ which not only contradict Christ, but also contradict the context in which they're found and the author of those words (Paul). And you do this even after having it pointed out to you. Please take the time to reread what's already been personally shared with you, all of which is true and also directly from Christ (Isa. 5:20-21).

And again I say, the Bible NEVER contradicts its self.
Agreed. Which is exactly how any alterations or mistranslations (incorrect writings) stick out like a sore thumb, e.g. if Christ says Father is Greater than He (Christ) is, then it does NOT follow (a non sequitur logical fallacy) that He is also "equal to" since those two terms are MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Numbers 23:19
“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

King James Version (KJV)

Jesus never lied, he wasn't the son of man that he should repent(again, context). Did Jesus ever need to repent or do you want to add a verse in the Bible?
Jesus wasn't the Son of Man? Seriously? Why then is Jesus referred to over 80 times throughout the Gospels as "the Son of Man"? Most of these references are actually Jesus referring to Himself in that manner.

Matthew (30): 8:20, 9:6, 10:23, 11:19, 12:8, 12:32, 12:40, 13:37, 13:41, 16:13, 16:27, 16:28, 17:9, 17:12, 17:22, 18:11, 19:28, 20:18, 20:28, 24:27, 24:30, 24:37, 24:39, 24:44, 25:13, 25:31, 26:2, 26:24, 26:45, 26:64

Mark (14): 2:10, 2:28, 8:31, 8:38, 9:9, 9:12, 9:31, 10:33, 10:45, 13:26, 13:34, 14:21, 14:41, 14:62,

Luke (26): 5:24, 6:4, 6:22, 7:34, 9:22, 9:26, 9:44, 9:56, 9:58, 11:30, 12:8, 12:10, 12:40, 17:22, 17:24, 17:26, 17:30, 18:8, 18:31, 19:10, 21:27, 21:36, 22:22, 22:48, 22:69, 24:7

John (11): 1:51, 3:13, 3:14, 5:27, 6:27, 6:53, 6:62, 8:19, 12:23, 12:34, 13:31

Matthew 12:8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath day.

Mark 9:12 And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of Man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

Luke 5:24 But that ye may know that the Son of Man hath power upon Earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.

John 1:50-51
1:50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.

You also may have missed these verses (along with the 81 above):-

Matthew 19:16-17
19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] NONE good but One, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
God's Word is TRUTH, and has been since the beginning. The TRUTH has always been WITH God, and the TRUTH WAS GOD. And the truth is even if someone substituted "Jesus" for where it says "the Word", it would read "Jesus WAS God" (past tense) indicating that Jesus is no longer God. So anyone who mistakenly believes this verse proves Jesus IS God, IS obviously mistaken.

John 1:14 - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
And Who MADE the Word flesh? Father, Who MADE/CREATED both Christ and Jesus.

John 10:30 - I and [my] Father are one.
trinityjohn10-30.jpg

Also, in context, the preceding verse states the following:

John 10:30 is quite obviously referring to being of ONE MIND and ONE PURPOSE. Greater than does NOT mean "equal to".

Do you also believe a husband and a wife were to somehow become one human instead of one family?
Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

We are to be at ONE with God, just as Christ is at One WITH His Father and His God.
John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
What was Isaiah? A PROPHET. And what did Isaiah do? PROPHESY.

It doesn't say that Christ is all of these things, or that people would be correct in calling Him all of these names; only that people will call Him these names, which they've done in spades (thus fulfilling the prophecy).

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Does this statement by doubting Thomas somehow make Jesus God? No. People today routinely say OMG when they are startled, as Thomas clearly was by Jesus' appearance. Further, Thomas was likely thanking Father for showing him His Son, as only Father can do.

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].

And let's not forget that Christ called Father His God, because Father is The Most High God, and Greater than ALL.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and your Father; and [to] MY GOD, and your God.

You have no answer for this, because The Most High God simply cannot have a God, and Jesus very plainly stated that Father is HIS God. That's why you pretended not to know what the ascension into heaven was when this truth was shared with you, because Christ obviously still calls Father His God in heaven too.

John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Yep. Christ was SENT here by God, in a previous incarnation, as Melchizedek (Gen. 14:18-20, Heb. 6:20-7:4).

It most certainly isn't a claim to be God, otherwise those same words in the original Greek (ego eimi) would have us believing that Zacharias (Luke 1:18) Gabriel (Luke 1:19), John the Baptist (John 1:27), Peter (Acts 10:21), and Paul (Acts 21:39) were also claiming to be God (ego eimi).

Again I say, he was manifested in flesh.
Christ was manifested in the flesh in Jesus, just as He is again today, in a new body with a NEW name, during His Second Coming, exactly as prophesied. But that doesn't make Christ God, and anyone who says otherwise is contradicting Christ, because Christ very clearly told us that Father is His God.

This alone should make you realize you are in error. Christ has a God (Who IS God), and therefore Christ cannot be God, nor equal to God. Period.

There is one who is utterly perfect that could ever set an example for us and that is God himself therefore he manifested himself in flesh to show us humans that we can be like him if we...... BELIEVE in him. And when we believe we shall do the will of the father.
Is Christ the PERFECT Example that we should all be believing and following? Yes, of course. That is why Father (God) SENT His Christ. Does that make Christ God? No, not if we BELIEVE Christ's own words.

Father's Will is that we all learn HUMILITY and OBEDIENCE to His Perfect Law, exactly as Christ teaches. There is no other way to destroy evil/sin on this planet, which is Christ's assignment (1 John 3:8).

You have no verse saying God isn't Jesus Christ
Of course that too is a lie. We have it directly from Jesus Christ that He, like the rest of us, also has a God: His Father, which art in heaven. Why do you think Jesus instructed His Disciples to pray to Father?

Please take the time to read and think about all of this very carefully, as if your life depends upon it, which it does.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, AND Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast SENT.

James 5:19-20
5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the Truth, and one convert him;
5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the ERROR of his way (not to a different wrong way but to The Way - Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6) shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
you understand that all "other" religions were created by Satan to confuse people and keep them AWAY from God, why then would you believe that Satan didn't likewise create "Christianity" which quite clearly teaches the opposite of what Christ teaches? It's always someone else, but never you that's in error?

Yet you wonder why I say you deny Jesus Christ.....just wow.

Definition of Christianity

1The religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.

So according to you...the devil is teaching Christians to believe the teachings of Christ.

I have never....in my life....I have never met someone like you.
Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself SHALL NOT STAND:
There you go again removing from context. The pharisees were calling Jesus , belzeebub. And he questioned how they could think that the devil could heal for if the devil heals he is dividing himself. Like the scriptures below.

Matthew: 12. 24. But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 25. And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. - Bible Offline

You should know that the world and God do not mix, this why Christians face a lot of persecution simply because THEY don't belong here on earth. When you become a child of God, you separate yourself from the world.
Christ NEVER claimed to be God. Not once. He only and very plainly stated that He is the SON OF God.
Philippians: 2. 5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Bible Offline

Again......then you're gonna try and "correct" this verse then claim you believe in God. Just fascinatingly disgusting.
oh so now Jesus Christ is two...... I wish you could see my face right now....

You know what, I'm not even going to waste my time regurgitatiting the same information I sent you before. I don't know who you think you are and what you believe but I'm going to tell you now in a serious tone. You better check who you are worshipping because that is not the God of the Bible.

You can keep searching and searching on the internet to explain your false beliefs but let me tell you that you're deceived and you're wrong. And with that deception I have told you since God is very much so kind that he would lead me to speak to you about this for this much time, I'm surprised I haven't plucked my braincells out at this point.

Now I've noticed a pattern of pride with you.

1.) You feel the inclination to correct scripture (which is perverting it)

2.) You misinterpret scripture like Numbers 23, you didnt even notice the commas there nor the entirety of one simple verse. If you are interpreting that verse in that sense that means you're saying Jesus Christ must repent....literally and the thing is you don't even see it that's how sad it is. Jesus Christ never committed a sin, to repent there is a requirement for you to sin first to repent. Jesus Christ never sinned therefore in that context God is speaking of mankind.

God is not the son of man that he should repent(notice the lowercase letters of son and man?). Where do you come from? From your fathers sperm which then attaches to your mothers eggs.

3.) You're confused and you don't know where you belong. You don't know God yet you think you do.

4.) You don't want to be corrected

5.) You don't even remember things that you say.

And I say this in sadness that you must stop the hardness of your heart for it will bring forth destruction. Your problem is that you want to reason just like them pharisees and that will lead to your destruction.

I genuinely wish you repent for deception is high these days and you've fallen into a pride and prudent case.

I'm gonna mute you now since, I feel there is enough said. Its up to you now. And I presume you will reply and that reply will channel in a feeling of being annoyed with you for missing simple things therefore I've done what I could.

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and show you the way.

A Freeman

Superstar
A Freeman said:
you understand that all "other" religions were created by Satan to confuse people and keep them AWAY from God, why then would you believe that Satan didn't likewise create "Christianity" which quite clearly teaches the opposite of what Christ teaches? It's always someone else, but never you that's in error?

Yet you wonder why I say you deny Jesus Christ.....just wow.
Why wouldn't someone wonder why you continually claim the exact opposite of what someone actually says (a logical fallacy --strawman argument)? Is it because you are unable to read properly or are you being intentionally deceitful? What part of “Christ is The Way” is somehow denying Christ in your (twisted) mind?

Definition of Christianity

1The religion based on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, or its beliefs and practices.
Today, there are reportedly over 2 billion people who call themselves “Christians”. That's more than ever before in human history.

IF so-called Christianity, which would more aptly be named “Paulianity” or “Churchianity”, were actually following the TRUE Teachings of Christ, the world should be getting better, shouldn't it? Instead, the world is getting progressively worse, precisely because so many are doing nothing more than paying “lip service” to Christ instead of DOING what He teaches.

It matters not how the world defines its organized religions, including the one called "Christianity" (a misnomer, intentionally meant to deceive); what matters is what Christ says about it.

Matthew 7:21-23
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Matthew 15:7-9
15:7 [YE] HYPOCRITES, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation, religious doctrines, e.g. “Christianity”, etc.).

So according to you...the devil is teaching Christians to believe the teachings of Christ.
No, and that was never said, making it yet another strawman argument (logical fallacy, i.e. illogical nonsense) your “self” is trying to use.

The devil uses people's egos to CON them into believing that “Christianity” is actually based on the teachings of Christ when it quite obviously teaches the exact opposite. Did Christ tell anyone to go to church? No. He plainly stated that only heathens and hypocrites do that (Matt. 6:5-8). So what do “Christians” do? They directly disobey Christ, and go to church, on Sun-days no less; the day of Babylonian sun-worship.

He also condemned ALL priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc. as false teachers/false christs, because CHRIST IS THE ONLY HIGH-PRIEST/MEDIATOR/TEACHER/GUIDE/SHEPHERD (Pastor) THERE IS (Matt. 23:8-10, 1 Tim. 2:5, John 10:1-18, Heb. 6:20). So who do so-called Christians turn to for their teachings? These same liars and thieves (all of the priests, etc.) that Christ warned us would lead their unwitting(?) victims/paying customers straight into The Fire.

What about Christmas? Easter? Mary Worship? When did Christ tell us to celebrate PAGAN holidays or pay homage to some imaginary "queen of heaven"? And what part of “The Lord Thy God is ONE God (Mark 12:29)” is difficult to understand? One doesn't mean two-in-one, or three-in-one; ONE MEANS ONE.

How can anyone not see that organized religions and their CHURCHES ARE PLACES OF BUSINESS THAT ARE WHORING THE WORD OF GOD FOR FILTHY LUCRE?

I have never....in my life....I have never met someone like you.
Of course you haven't. Most in this world are spiritually asleep, which is why the Truth sounds so weird to them after listening to and believing in lies throughout their lives (Isa. 33:16-19), which is what lulled them to sleep.

A Freeman said:

There you go again removing from context. The pharisees were calling Jesus , belzeebub. And he questioned how they could think that the devil could heal for if the devil heals he is dividing himself. Like the scriptures below.

Matthew: 12. 24. But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils. 25. And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26. And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand? 27. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges. 28. But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you. - Bible Offline
Except it wasn't taken out of context. Divide and conquer is a satanic strategy that applies universally to ALL worldly systems.

How could THE Way that Christ teaches somehow be DIVIDED up into 3000+ different sects/denominations, all of which claim they have it right and the rest of them have it wrong?

The ONLY Way this world will ever overcome its perceived differences is to UNITE under God's PERFECT Law of Liberty, determined to DO God's Will, exactly as Christ was SENT to teach.

You should know that the world and God do not mix, this why Christians face a lot of persecution simply because THEY don't belong here on earth.
While it is true that the ways of this world and The Way of God do not mix, God does NOT keep anyone here on Earth that doesn't belong here. It is good and truth that are attacked in this evil world, just as you are attacking now. "Christians" could be doing a lot more IF they would learn some true humility and start DOING what Christ has COMMANDED us to do: Live by The Law, which would actually help Christ make this world LESS evil than it already is.

When you become a child of God, you separate yourself from the world.
Agreed. That would include all of it the world's organized religions, NONE of which have anything to do with God.

A Freeman said:

Philippians: 2. 5. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6. Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 9. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Bible Offline
Are you really so confused that you don't know the difference between Christ and Paul or Timotheus please? The letter to the Philippians was written by Paul and Timotheus, NOT by Christ. Again, this is what Christ actually said:

Which makes perfect sense given the FACT that Father is Christ's God and our God, exactly as Christ told us.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY FATHER, and your Father; and [to] MY GOD, and your God.

Again......then you're gonna try and "correct" this verse then claim you believe in God. Just fascinatingly disgusting.
Cognitive dissonance (aka double-mindedness - see James 1:8) is when someone holds two conflicting views in their mind at the same time, while mistakenly believing there isn't a conflict. Like believing The Most High God could be greater than but still equal to someone at the same time. GREATER THAN DOES NOT MEAN EQUAL TO.

Besides, Paul said elsewhere that the head of Christ is God, just like the head of every man is Christ, as was already shared with you.

If one HONESTLY looks at Philippians 2:6, it should be patently obvious that it cannot possibly be saying that Christ thought Himself equal to God, or it would be contradicting Christ's own words and Paul's too, as well as its own context. The sentence itself (Philippians 2:6) doesn't even make any sense as it is written in the mistranslated version you've quoted. How obvious does it need to be that the translation you're using is in error? Have you even bothered to look at the original Greek?

What was cited to you is the correct translation of this verse as found in the King of kings' Bible, edited and compiled by Christ Himself. Nothing was personally changed or corrected; it was only quoted.

Only someone who prefers to believe in lies, instead of believing Christ's own words, would find it disgusting to have the truth pointed out to them about their horribly mistranslated version of the Bible, which is so clearly in ERROR.

A Freeman said:

oh so now Jesus Christ is two...... I wish you could see my face right now....
Jesus WAS the mortal human son of the virgin body of Mary, referred to as the “Son of Man”. Jesus was BORN in Bethlehem and thus was definitely “of this world”.

Christ IS the immortal spirit-Being (The Word of God), Who is the firstborn/first-created Son of God. Christ, Whom Father (God) SENT down from heaven, has been around since before the world was (John 17:5), and thus is definitely is NOT OF THIS WORLD, exactly as He said (King of kings - John 8:3, KJV-John 8:14).

Together they formed the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ (The Word MADE flesh – John 1:14).

You know what, I'm not even going to waste my time regurgitatiting the same information I sent you before. I don't know who you think you are and what you believe but I'm going to tell you now in a serious tone. You better check who you are worshipping because that is not the God of the Bible.

You can keep searching and searching on the internet to explain your false beliefs but let me tell you that you're deceived and you're wrong. And with that deception I have told you since God is very much so kind that he would lead me to speak to you about this for this much time, I'm surprised I haven't plucked my braincells out at this point.

Now I've noticed a pattern of pride with you.

1.) You feel the inclination to correct scripture (which is perverting it)

2.) You misinterpret scripture like Numbers 23, you didnt even notice the commas there nor the entirety of one simple verse. If you are interpreting that verse in that sense that means you're saying Jesus Christ must repent....literally and the thing is you don't even see it that's how sad it is. Jesus Christ never committed a sin, to repent there is a requirement for you to sin first to repent. Jesus Christ never sinned therefore in that context God is speaking of mankind.

God is not the son of man that he should repent(notice the lowercase letters of son and man?). Where do you come from? From your fathers sperm which then attaches to your mothers eggs.

3.) You're confused and you don't know where you belong. You don't know God yet you think you do.

4.) You don't want to be corrected

5.) You don't even remember things that you say.

And I say this in sadness that you must stop the hardness of your heart for it will bring forth destruction. Your problem is that you want to reason just like them pharisees and that will lead to your destruction.

I genuinely wish you repent for deception is high these days and you've fallen into a pride and prudent case.
Everything that you've just said is actually about YOU. Father has told you, through your own words, these things about YOUR “SELF”, because of His Kindness, Mercy and LONG-SUFFERING that all may come to repentance. The only thing that keeps you from seeing this truth is your “self” which Christ has COMMANDED we crucify DAILY (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27). Of course Paul said to do the same (Gal. 2:20).

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Numbers 6:24-26
6:24 The "I AM" bless thee, and keep thee:
6:25 The "I AM" make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
6:26 The "I AM" lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Last edited: