The Trinity Delusion

MagneticHuman

Veteran
You don’t know God and you’re lost..you will be thrown into the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. That’s not a game but a real destiny if you keep in this same path.
I AM born a leo and I have fire in my heart. I love the comfort it gives me when used wisely. When you learn how to control the element of fire to you advancement you can transmute into spirit/energy even the most stagnant/dead energies. When the fire is ignited into the heart/earth it eventually will burn away all that is no longer needed. This is the healing power of the fire you speak of.

There's is a reason why humanity are programmed to believe that hell is a very warm place when the opposite is the truth. Beeing born into a inverted matrix this programming is just as expected.

Stagnent energy is death. Free-flowing energy is life. It is coldness and ice that stagnate the flow of energy and life-force. Warmth and fire help it start moving again. Beeing born into the coldest part of this realm I know what winter is capable of when it comes to stopping and destroying life. But mind you from a human perspective this is also true in regards to fire so learn how to use it with wisdom.

Depending on your consciousness mother earth can present to you both heaven and hell. The lake of fire you talk about used to be a scary mental prison but not anymore. The eternal fire of hell is my element and my tool to transmute death into life and helping to lift mother earth and all of humanity.

At the end a prayer: I love to see the day when people start thinking for themselves instead of reciting other peoples thoughts.

Namaste

Todd

Star
Everlasting is eternal. We are all going to live forever in one state or the other. Where exactly does it state that their punishment is for a set time when Jesus tells us you’re either eternally saved or punished?
1everlasting
adjective
ev·er·last·ing
\ˌe-vər-ˈla-stiŋ\

1: lasting or enduring through all time : eternal

The NASB is a great translation and it’s in the modern language which is another plus. I think that it would be easy to get lost in the archaic translation of the kjv.
Who ever said time is going to continue forever? Time is part of creation and it will end eventually.

A Freeman

Superstar
Who ever said time is going to continue forever? Time is part of creation and it will end eventually.
Revelation 10:6-10
10:6 And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that are therein, and the Earth, and the things that are therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, THAT THERE SHOULD BE TIME NO LONGER:
10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets.
10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth".
10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey.
10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter.

Lisa

Superstar
Jesus says time continues forever...
Matthew‬ ‭25:46‬ ‭
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

having infinite duration :EVERLASTING of or relating to eternity

MagneticHuman

Veteran
Time is part of the dual construct. The material realm. As long as you take part in the sin/sine wave you will be bound by the cycle of life and death.

Father time/Death/Chronos/Saturn

When ascending the material realm you will innerstand/see that time/death is an illusion. You ascend the material realm by removing all your energy blocks freeing your spirit. Beeing in ease insted of dis-ease.

Trinity: Transmute life and death into immortality by raising above the sin/sine wave/electrisity/duality of time.

Todd

Star
Jesus says time continues forever...
Matthew‬ ‭25:46‬ ‭
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

having infinite duration :EVERLASTING of or relating to eternity
How many times have we been over this? The word ainios, that is translated as "eternal" in many English Bibles, correctly translated refers to an age which is defined as a long but finite amount of time. Your doctrine and dogma does not define what words mean. The intent and meaning of the word used in the original text should have more weight than your indoctrination. Instead you continue to cling to the interpretation that the Catholic Church made prominent despite your insistence that the Catholic Church is not Christian.

Lisa

Superstar
How many times have we been over this? The word ainios, that is translated as "eternal" in many English Bibles, correctly translated refers to an age which is defined as a long but finite amount of time. Your doctrine and dogma does not define what words mean. The intent and meaning of the word used in the original text should have more weight than your indoctrination. Instead you continue to cling to the interpretation that the Catholic Church made prominent despite your insistence that the Catholic Church is not Christian.
Eternal means forever...eternal life or eternal punishment. You saying that we won’t have eternal..forever.. life then either?

Todd

Star
Eternal means forever...eternal life or eternal punishment. You saying that we won’t have eternal..forever.. life then either?
I'm saving you are using that verse incorrectly. The life that Jesus was speaking about for the righteous is the life of the ages. I.e. the life that we live in the ages to come. Time will still exist as part of creation in the ages to come, but eventually time as part of creation will end. When all the ages are complete and everything is submitted under the lordship of Jesus Christ, He will hand the kingdom over to God and God will become "all in all." All of creation will eventually return to where it came from...God himself. No one really knows what "God becoming all in all" really means. To me it implies the likelyhood that we are not going to exist within the realm of "time" as individual entities for "eternity". We probably are not even capable of contemplating or grasping what "existence" will be like when this happens.

1 Corinthians 15:20-58

Lisa

Superstar
I'm saving you are using that verse incorrectly. The life that Jesus was speaking about for the righteous is the life of the ages. I.e. the life that we live in the ages to come. Time will still exist as part of creation in the ages to come, but eventually time as part of creation will end. When all the ages are complete and everything is submitted under the lordship of Jesus Christ, He will hand the kingdom over to God and God will become "all in all." All of creation will eventually return to where it came from...God himself. No one really knows what "God becoming all in all" really means. To me it implies the likelyhood that we are not going to exist within the realm of "time" as individual entities for "eternity". We probably are not even capable of contemplating or grasping what "existence" will be like when this happens.

1 Corinthians 15:20-58
Where in that scripture that you quoted does it say exactly that there is no eternal life but ages to come and that we all go back to God?

Todd

Star
Where in that scripture that you quoted does it say exactly that there is no eternal life but ages to come and that we all go back to God?
For the record I never said scripture does not say there is no such thing as "eternal" life, I simply pointed out that the scripture references that you think prove there is eternal life have not been accurately translated and don't mean what you think they mean.

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Ecclesiates 12:5-7
Remember him before you become fearful of falling and worry about danger in the streets; before your hair turns white like an almond tree in bloom, and you drag along without energy like a dying grasshopper, and the caperberry no longer inspires sexual desire. Remember him before you near the grave, your everlasting home, when the mourners will weep at your funeral.
Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don’t wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well. For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Breath and wind are both representative of the Spirit thoughout the bible.

Job 32:8
But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand.

James 2:26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

James says the body without the spirit from God is dead. There is no scripture in the Bible to support the idea that hell is a place absent of the presence of God. (Psalm 139:8 says just the opposite). Everything in creation was created by the word of God, i.e his breath, i.e. his spirit. Without the spirit of God the natural cannot even exist.

So to me all indications are that after the natural has ended everything else (spirit) will return to God.

Lisa

Superstar
For the record I never said scripture does not say there is no such thing as "eternal" life, I simply pointed out that the scripture references that you think prove there is eternal life have not been accurately translated and don't mean what you think they mean.

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[a] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Ecclesiates 12:5-7
Remember him before you become fearful of falling and worry about danger in the streets; before your hair turns white like an almond tree in bloom, and you drag along without energy like a dying grasshopper, and the caperberry no longer inspires sexual desire. Remember him before you near the grave, your everlasting home, when the mourners will weep at your funeral.
Yes, remember your Creator now while you are young, before the silver cord of life snaps and the golden bowl is broken. Don’t wait until the water jar is smashed at the spring and the pulley is broken at the well. For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Breath and wind are both representative of the Spirit thoughout the bible.

Job 32:8
But it is the spirit in man, the breath of the Almighty, that makes him understand.

James 2:26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

James says the body without the spirit from God is dead. There is no scripture in the Bible to support the idea that hell is a place absent of the presence of God. (Psalm 139:8 says just the opposite). Everything in creation was created by the word of God, i.e his breath, i.e. his spirit. Without the spirit of God the natural cannot even exist.

So to me all indications are that after the natural has ended everything else (spirit) will return to God.
So there is nothing in scripture that actually does back up what you say...yet you want to say that Jesus talking about eternal punishment and eternal life are mis translations..yup, ok..lol!

Todd

Star
So there is nothing in scripture that actually does back up what you say...yet you want to say that Jesus talking about eternal punishment and eternal life are mis translations..yup, ok..lol!
I specifically quoted scriptures that back it up. God will be ALL in ALL. The spirit will return to God. Seems pretty straight forward.
The life that Jesus spoke about is specifically the life that is referenced in the original greek manuscript where the word aionios means pertaining to the ages. It's not that difficult, if you just take your religious blinders off.

You on the other hand refuse to acknowledge the mis-interpretation and poor translation given to you by the Catholic Church, that you despise so much, is the sole basis of your indoctrination that life is eternal for believers and torment and hell fire is eternal for un-believers. yup, ok...LOL!

Even if my beliefs if are not completely correct, at least I put the effort into understanding the Bible for myself and coming to my own conclusions with a clear conscious, rather than just regurgitating the same old tired dogma of religion, that religious people have been indoctrinated with.

A doctrine is only as worthy as the character, integrity, love and compassion that it creates in the people who hold to that doctrine. The tired religious dogma of mainstream orthodox Christianity has been weighed and found wanting in that regard.

Lisa

Superstar
I specifically quoted scriptures that back it up. God will be ALL in ALL. The spirit will return to God. Seems pretty straight forward.
The life that Jesus spoke about is specifically the life that is referenced in the original greek manuscript where the word aionios means pertaining to the ages. It's not that difficult, if you just take your religious blinders off.

You on the other hand refuse to acknowledge the mis-interpretation and poor translation given to you by the Catholic Church, that you despise so much, is the sole basis of your indoctrination that life is eternal for believers and torment and hell fire is eternal for un-believers. yup, ok...LOL!

Even if my beliefs if are not completely correct, at least I put the effort into understanding the Bible for myself and coming to my own conclusions with a clear conscious, rather than just regurgitating the same old tired dogma of religion, that religious people have been indoctrinated with.

A doctrine is only as worthy as the character, integrity, love and compassion that it creates in the people who hold to that doctrine. The tired religious dogma of mainstream orthodox Christianity has been weighed and found wanting in that regard.
Paul tells Timothy to remain faithful to the things he was taught...
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:13‬
Retain the standard of sound words which you have heard from me, in the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.

You however have decided on this way..
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:3-4‬ ‭
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.

I thought was really straightforward was Jesus saying that there is an eternal punishment and an eternal life..you’ve turned aside from things you don’t like to things you like better but that doesn’t mean what you believe are Biblical.

As for the souls returning to God..

Revelation‬ ‭20:11-15‬ ‭​
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

meximonk

Star
I agree with a lot of the comments regarding the Trinity not being a biblical concept, and most likely originating from Babylon.

However, there are some saying that the Messiah is not God. I'm not going to say either or; just take a look at what the Messiah Himself says:

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou
not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest
thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the
words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth

in me, he doeth the works.
- John 14:8-10 (KJV)

30 I and my Father are one.
- John 10:30 (KJV)

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast
thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was,

I am.
- John 8:56-58 (KJV)

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that
talketh with thee.

38 And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
- John 9:36-38 (KJV)

...and this is just a few verses from just one Gospel, to say nothing of what the Epistles or the Torah or Prophets say about Him.

meximonk

Star
You have a hand. That hand normally has 4 fingers and a thumb. If you remove one of those fingers, it's not a complete hand. My forefinger is no more my palm than my palm is my forefinger. But they all are part of my hand. One hand.

meximonk

Star
... Unlike yours mine doesn't condone his people to kill others...
I believe in the Bible. All of it, in the language that God originally put it on. But don't misquote it, please:
3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare
them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel
and ass.
- 1 Samuel 15:3 (KJV)

There are other examples. But:
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD
are true and righteous altogether.

- Psalm 19:9 (KJV)

meximonk

Star
There is a line you cross where you can't go back to God anymore and thats death. Remember the rich man who didnt give away his riches for Jesus......he is still in there.

Once you die, its over, there is no hope. Salvation no longer works after you die with your sinful body. Salvation is for the living, not the dead. Thats why once you get baptized you have new body, a righteous body.....thats the one that can enter heaven.

I hope I'm not misinterpreting your statement since.....hell would be empty if we had a choice after death......and the devil would be redeemed too....sooooo????? It wouldn't be fair.
Nobody is "saved" yet, except those He already took up with the Firstfruits Offering and prior too. Our Messiah made the purchase, but He hasn't collected on it yet though. The Scriptures teach that we will all be resurrected, and judged. If the Messiah ("I will have mercy on who I will have mercy" [Rom 9:15a]) does give you mercy, you will remain alive eternally. If He doesn't, then you will be cast into the fires that were intended for fallen angels (for THEM to burn forever and ever). Whoever Messiah casts into that fire intended for fallen angels will burn up and die again. The scriptures call it, "the second death."