The trials of Gabriel Fernandez

Sensi

Rookie
I was watching his documentary on Netflix regarding the death and torture of an 8yr old boy by his mother and her boyfriend. Upon watching this and seeing the neglect the family services directed towards this innocent young boy I started to have a feeling this whole story had a more sinister side to it. This happened in L.A. USA. Out of all government bodies the Department for children and families was the most secretive out of the bunch. I found this bery worrying as child protection should be the most transparent. Then a few episodes in I noticed the L.A. sheriff's departments badge. This just made it a whole lot more worrying. I dont know if this is just a coincidence but check out the freeze frames I took from the documentary.Screenshot_20200303-215937.pngScreenshot_20200303-215405.pngScreenshot_20200304-124139.jpglet me know your thoughts on this.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I was watching his documentary on Netflix regarding the death and torture of an 8yr old boy by his mother and her boyfriend. Upon watching this and seeing the neglect the family services directed towards this innocent young boy I started to have a feeling this whole story had a more sinister side to it. This happened in L.A. USA. Out of all government bodies the Department for children and families was the most secretive out of the bunch. I found this bery worrying as child protection should be the most transparent. Then a few episodes in I noticed the L.A. sheriff's departments badge. This just made it a whole lot more worrying. I dont know if this is just a coincidence but check out the freeze frames I took from the documentary.View attachment 33313View attachment 33314View attachment 33315let me know your thoughts on this.
This is a very important thread and you have made a serious discovery.... I had no idea that logo was embedded in the L.A. Sheriff's star. But they are beyond dirty in many regards, so that aint surprising.

Sensi

Rookie
This is a very important thread and you have made a serious discovery.... I had no idea that logo was embedded in the L.A. Sheriff's star. But they are beyond dirty in many regards, so that aint surprising.
I felt when watching that there was a lot more to the story. In the sense of how the family services are run and the L.A. sheriff's departments. I'm really hoping that it's not intentional but when we know the facts surrounding L.A. it seems unlikely .

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I felt when watching that there was a lot more to the story. In the sense of how the family services are run and the L.A. sheriff's departments. I'm really hoping that it's not intentional but when we know the facts surrounding L.A. it seems unlikely .
Oh I think your warning bells went off for good reason. In fact, Im very interested in what you have posted here, I hope we can get other posters to help investigate as well.