The Top 10 Myths that Dominate "Islam"

A Freeman

Superstar
His religious beliefs or lack thereof do not negate his evidences and research.
His ignorance of the true, spiritual meaning of Scripture, and his obvious bias definitely call into question his ability to be objective about and correctly understand the evidence and research.

Tidal

Star
His [Ehrmans] religious beliefs or lack thereof do not negate his evidences and research.

Ehrman is an atheist according to WIKI, and as atheists are natural born liars I wouldn't believe a word he says.
Two more atheist liars that spring to mind are David Attenborough, he got in hot water with the public not so long ago for trying to fob us off with footage of polar bears "in the wild" but it turned out they were filmed in a zoo.
And more recently atheist Dan Snow the TV "historian" caused another hoo-ha by falsely claiming British women pilots flew combat missions in WW2.
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ.." (1 John 2:22/23)

A Freeman

Superstar
More glaring holes in the "salaah refers to constant prayer" fabrication:
So now God's Word, in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran), is supposedly fabricated and full of glaring holes?

1 Thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Sura 2:277. Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:77. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (from fight) but establish constant prayer and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as - or even more than - they should have feared God (Matt. 10:28): they said: "Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!

Sura 4:162. But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Jacob-Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them (his twelve sons). And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude."

Sura 5:58. Your (real) friends are (no less than) "I AM", His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers,- those who establish constant prayer and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

Sura 6:72. To establish constant prayer and to fear "I AM": for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together."

Sura 6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 7:170. As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

See also 32 other Suras, which Command true believers to establish CONSTANT prayer with Father (Allah, "I AM"): 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Only an infidel/unbeliever could make such an obviously false claim against God's Word in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

When you are traveling through the land, there is no blame on you to shorten the prayer, if you fear that the disbelievers may harm you. Indeed, the disbelievers are your open enemy. When you [O Prophet] are with them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you, carrying their weapons. When they have finished their prostration, let them take their positions in the rear. Then let the other group that have not yet prayed join you in prayer, keeping vigilant and carrying their arms. The disbelievers wish that you would neglect your weapons and belongings, so they could launch on you a surprise attack. But there is no blame on you if you lay down your weapons because of inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take all precautions. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment. When you have finished the prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting, or lying down. But when you are safe again, establish regular prayer. Indeed, prayer is prescribed for the believers at specific times.

Quran 4:101-103

If it were constant prayer, how can it be that there is mention of:
- the Prophet ﷺ and the believers having to interrupt their journey to pray - why is it that they cannot pray while on the journey?
- shortening the prayer, from its longer form
- the Prophet ﷺ leading the prayer
- standing and prostration
- one group of believers guarding the second group of believers that are standing in prayer - prayer is evidently an action they must direct their conscious attention towards, preventing them from protecting themselves from the enemy
- one group must pray, and then the rest of the group must pray - prayer is a prescribed set of acts you must engage in, to the exclusion of all other acts
- If there are specific times, this necessarily precludes that prayer is to be offered at every time.

You can see that these are all simple, logical inferences from the text. I'm not reaching for something that isn't there.
IF everyone did as God COMMANDS us to do in His Law -- found ONLY in the first five books of the Bible -- there would be no poverty, nor any crime, NOR WOULD THERE BE ANY WAR.

True prayer is THINKING about one is doing ALL the time (always observant of one's surroundings) so that Father (God) and His Holy Spirit can Teach and Guide us. It has absolutely nothing to do with mindlessly chanting and vain repetitions with others, like the heathens do, or following any other pagan/heathen religious superstitions

Knowing our sinful, evil nature as God does, and that we wouldn't listen and obey Him, even though our lives depend upon it, He gave us hope for when we foolishly break our connection with Him, and made allowances for our training and for the inevitable wars that would result from our disobedience. Allowances that include "rallying the troops" to champion God's cause.

The passage you cited even ends by stating to remember Father "standing, sitting, or lying down" (i.e. wherever you are, in any position, at any and all times).

Does the passage you cited above (or any of the other passages you've cited below) somehow negate the other 40+ times that God has told us to maintain constant communication (prayer)? God forbid. Does it make all of those other verses "fabrications"? Of course not.

Further, the REAL jihad is the one that is going on inside of everyone's mind 60x60x24x7x365: the spiritual battle against one's "self", where each of us decide with every single thought that enters our mind whether we will choose the good thoughts (from God) or whether we will continue to choose the evil thoughts (from Satan/Iblis/the devil/liar).

O you who believe, when you stand up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows; wipe over your heads; and wash your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, cleanse yourselves [by taking a bath]. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had sexual contact with women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth, and wipe your faces and hands therewith. Allah does not want to impose hardship on you, rather He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

Quran 5:6

Before prayer (if prayer is constant, there is no 'before' and 'after' prayer), one is instructed to purify themselves by washing their faces, hands, arms, heads and feet. If there is constant prayer, how is it possible to constantly be purifying oneself?
Matthew 23:26 [Thou] blind politician, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

-- Jesus, to the spiritually blind pharisees/politicians/priests, etc. about cleansing their filthy minds/souls FIRST, so that the outside (human) may also be cleaned.

Moreover, there is mention of standing up - are you constantly standing up for constant prayer?
Shouldn't we all stand up for what is right (according to God) ALL of the time?

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets (Sura 9:107-111), that they may be seen by men (Sura 4:142). Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

And [remember] when We showed to Abraham the site of the House [Ka’ba -- inserted note: God's House was in Jerusalem (City of Peace) -- Abraham NEVER visited the non-existent town of Mecca], “Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up in prayer, and those who bow and prostrate.

Quran 22:26

If prayer is constant, why is there mention of standing up, bowing and prostrating? How can you constantly stand, bow and prostrate to God in constant prayer?

In these verses alone, even if we ignore all other evidences, it is conclusively established that -
- Prayers are to be offered at specified, prescribed times - this logically eliminates the possibility that they be offered at all times
- You must purify yourself with water before prayer [called wudu]
- If in a group, there is a man who will lead the other worshippers prayer [congregation]
- You must first stand up for prayer [qiyam]
- Then you must bow [ruku]
- Then you must prostrate yourself [sajda]
- When you are on a journey you may shorten your prayer, otherwise, the longer prayer is to be completed, that is to be prayed at fixed times.
- You may not engage in any other act whilst in prayer, and you must focus you full attentions and energies towards its completion.

These are all practiced by Muslims on a daily basis. If you are rejecting this, you are rejecting clear-cut commands from Allah. How is it possible that you can continue to evade these commands? Is it that you are too proud to bow and prostrate before God, or are you unfamiliar with it, or do you believe that it will incur the wrath of God on you? Or does JAH have so complete a hold over your mind and behaviour that you are afraid or unable to go against him? How can you hold an aversion to prostrating yourself before God in humble submission to Him? It will not harm you, it will only bring your heart peace and ease.
Humans always take the quick and easy path of organized religion, even though God has repeatedly warned us that path leads to destruction.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! 13:28
Amen.

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61).

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

Matthew 11:27-28
11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].
11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Unto Him belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who dwell in His presence are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they weary. 21:19
Amen to that.

You also reject fasting in Ramadan and follow a different kind of fasting in its place, when the command is so dazzlingly clear, none could fail to acknowledge it:
What/who gave you the idea that I've rejected fasting?

O you who believe, fasting is prescribed upon you as it was prescribed upon those who were before you, so that you may become righteous. [Fast is for] specific number of days; but if anyone of you is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. As for those who can only fast with hardship, a compensation can be made by feeding a needy person [for each day]. But anyone who volunteers to give more, it is better for him. Yet fasting is better for you, if only you knew.

Quran 2:183-184

And eat and drink until you see the light of dawn distinct from the darkness of night, then complete the fast until nightfall.

Quran 2:187

There is still a week left of Ramadan (it ends on the 13th/14th of May). I invite you to try fasting with us if you wish.
Thank-you. Ramadan was meant to prepare real Muslims for the Jesus fast, which is a 40+ day water only fast (no food day or night for 40+ days), to bring the body into total subjection (1 Cor. 9:27) to the spirit-Being within (see Matt. 4:1-10).

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 39:18. Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones whom "I AM" has guided, and those are the ones given Understanding.

Last edited:
So now God's Word, in the Koran (Quran), is supposedly fabricated and full of glaring holes?
No, only your interpretation of it is full of glaring holes.

If I say, "I am constant in giving in charity," does that mean I am giving charity at all times? No.

It would be impossible to pray at all times since you do many things throughout the day including going to the toilet, sleeping, etc. Can you pray whilst responding to people's posts? Can you praying whilst in the toilet? Constant prayer is impossible since people do various things in a day that demand their undivided attention, and it is inevitable that their minds will slip, since attention spans are limited and it is difficult for the brain to engage in two or more tasks simultaneously. It is only sensible that there are times where you must withdraw from worldly activities and engage in worship to the exclusion of all other acts, as commanded in the Quran.

- Your argument is fallacious since you are basing it on your subjective understanding of the word constant.
- Constant also means steadfast, committed, habitual, regular.
- Constant is just a translation. Translations are subject to subjective choices a translator may make, and may not accurately reflect the true scope of the Arabic word. However, Yusuf Ali did not even use the word constant as we will see.
- Its 5:12 not 5:13, and 5:55 not 5:58
- I have checked Yusuf Ali's translation and you are quoting it incorrectly. In all of the verses you have quoted, Yusuf Ali has rendered the Arabic as 'regular prayers and regular charity', but someone has changed 'regular prayers' to 'constant prayers'. Whoever did that is being dishonest. The only place where constant is used is in the context of "they are constant in guarding their prayers" in 6:92.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.25.47.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.21.11.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.21.48.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.12.58.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.12.34.png

The Quran clearly says that prayer is to be offered at specific times and in a specific manner:

24:58
O believers! Let those ˹bondspeople˺ in your possession and those of you who are still under age ask for your permission ˹to come in˺ at three times: before dawn prayer, when you take off your ˹outer˺ clothes at noon, and after the late evening prayer. ˹These are˺ three times of privacy for you. Other than these times, there is no blame on you or them to move freely, attending to one another. This is how Allah makes the revelations clear to you, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

- In the verse, the words for 'dawn prayer' are صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ [salaatul Fajr] and the words for 'the late evening prayer' are صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ [salaatul Isha].
- Muslims pray the first prayer before dawn, and the last prayer in the late evening.
- If there is continuous, uninterrupted prayer, no specific times would have been mentioned.

11:114
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

- If there is constant prayer, no specific time would have been mentioned. Instead, it would have been commanded, 'establish prayer at all times'.
- At the beginning of the day, at the end of the day, and at night, prayer is to be established. Muslims do this every day.

17:78
Keep up the prayer at the sinking of the sun to the dusk of the night and (the reading) of the Qur'an at dawn; surely the reading of the Qur'an at dawn has been witnessed.

- If there is constant prayer, no specific times would have been mentioned.
- Prayer is to be completed at the decline of the sun (the sun begins its decline after noon) until the darkness of the night. Thus, several prayers are encompassed by this description. Muslims pray the second prayer just as the sun begins to decline, the third after the sun has declined more considerably, and fourth and final prayers at dusk.

50:39
So bear patiently [O Prophet] what they say, and glorify the praise of your Lord before sunrise and before sunset. And glorify Him in the night and after the prayers.

- If prayer is constant the descriptors 'after' or 'before' would not apply.
- God is also to be remembered outside of the appointed times of prayer.

2:238
Be mindful of the prayers, especially the middle prayer; and stand before Allah in complete devotion.

- If prayer is constant, there is no middle prayer.
- If prayer is constant, there can be specific position, i.e. standing, that can be mentioned.

3:17
Those who are steadfast, truthful, truly devout, who give [in God’s cause] and pray before dawn for forgiveness.

- If prayer is constant, there is no specific time that should be stipulated. Yet this verse clearly says 'before dawn'. Muslims pray the first prayer, Fajr, before dawn everyday.

39:9
[Is he better] or the one who constantly worships during the night, prostrating and standing, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord? Say, “Are those who know equal to those who do not know?” It is only the people of understanding who will take heed.

- Worship is described as prostrating and standing. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.

25:64
Those who spend the night bowed down or standing, worshipping their Lord.

- Bowing and standing before God are described as being part of worship. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.

17:79
And rise from sleep during the night as well - this is an additional prayer for you. Possibly your Lord will raise you to an honoured position.

- If prayer was constant, there would be no need to wake up for it in the night, nor would there be such a thing as an additional prayer.
- Additional implies that this is a prayer to be completed alongside normal prayers.

4:103
When you have finished the prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting, or lying down. But when you are safe again, establish regular prayer. Indeed, prayer is prescribed for the believers at specific times.

- If prayer is to be established at specified times, this necessarily precludes that prayer be done at all times.
- God is also to be remembered outside of the appointed times of prayer.

48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are firm against the disbelievers and compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their distinguishing sign is on their faces from the effects of prostration.

- Bowing and prostrating before God is part of worshipping Him. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.
- If prostration were not done excessively and systematically, there would be no possibility of a conspicuous sign being made by it on their foreheads. For such a sign to become visible, it must be done often.

62:9
O you who believe, when the call for prayer is made on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading. That is better for you, if only you knew. When the prayer is over, disperse in the land and seek from the bounty of Allah, and remember Allah much so that you may be successful.

- A call to prayer is mentioned. If prayer is constant, there can be no call to prayer, since prayer would be happening at all times.
- You must hasten to God's remembrance for prayer, and leave off all other actions. This implies that prayer is an action that all one's conscious attention and energies must be directed towards, to the exclusion of all other acts, hence it cannot be "always being observant of your surroundings" (that is just a meaningless fabrication).

17:110
Say, “Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Compassionate – whichever name you call, to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names.” Do not be too loud in your prayer, nor too quiet, but seek a way in between.

- You must call upon God in prayer - do not call loudly or too quietly, but moderately.
- If prayer were constant, you would have to be constantly calling to God.

4:43
O you who believe, do not approach the prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying, nor in a state of major impurity – except while passing through [a mosque] – until you take a bath. If you are ill, or on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had intercourse with [your] women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth and wipe your faces and hands with it. For Allah is Ever-Pardoning, All-Forgiving.

- You cannot approach prayer if intoxicated (there is a collective ban on intoxicants in a later verse) until you know what you are saying - thus prayer is composed of words that must be said, just as a previous verse described calling upon God in a moderate tone.
- If prayer is constant, there would be no words to be said, unless you are continually muttering to yourself at all times, while also continually standing, bowing and prostrating.

22:26
And [remember] when We showed to Abraham the site of the House [Ka’ba], “Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up in prayer, and those who bow and prostrate.

- Prayer is composed of standing, bowing and prostrating. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.
- Muslims stand, bow and prostrate in worship every day.

4:101-102
When you are traveling through the land, there is no blame on you to shorten the prayer, if you fear that the disbelievers may harm you. Indeed, the disbelievers are your open enemy. When you [O Prophet] are with them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you, carrying their weapons. When they have finished their prostration, let them take their positions in the rear. Then let the other group that have not yet prayed join you in prayer, keeping vigilant and carrying their arms. The disbelievers wish that you would neglect your weapons and belongings, so they could launch on you a surprise attack. But there is no blame on you if you lay down your weapons because of inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take all precautions. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

- the Prophet ﷺ and the believers must to interrupt their journey to pray - they cannot pray while on the journey because it is a holistic ritual that they must engage in
- shortening the prayer implies a longer form
- the Prophet ﷺ leads the prayer
- prayer includes standing and prostration
- one group of believers guard the second group of believers that are standing in prayer - prayer is evidently an action they must direct their conscious attention towards, preventing them from protecting themselves from the enemy
- one group must pray, and then the rest of the group must pray - prayer is a prescribed set of acts you must engage in, to the exclusion of all other acts

Quran 5:6
O you who believe, when you stand up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows; wipe over your heads; and wash your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, cleanse yourselves [by taking a bath]. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had sexual contact with women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth, and wipe your faces and hands therewith. Allah does not want to impose hardship on you, rather He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

- Before prayer (if prayer is constant, there is no 'before' and 'after' prayer), one is instructed to purify themselves by washing their faces, hands, arms, heads and feet. Muslims comply with this command everyday before each prayer

It has absolutely nothing to do with mindlessly chanting and vain repetitions
They are not mindlesss, they are glorifying God's greatness. For example, the first supplication that is said in the prayer is:
Glorious You are O Allah, and with Your praise, and blessed is Your Name, and exalted is Your majesty, and none has the right to be worshipped but You.

Then, the Quran is recited, just as commanded.
Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,- Half of it,- or a little less, Or a little more; and recite the Qur'an in slow, measured rhythmic tones. [73:2-4]

These are all damning evidences. If you keep trying to evade these evidences, it would be useless to continue saying that you regard the Quran as an authority.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
@pescatarian --

You're trying to argue that up is down and that truth is a lie and that good is evil and it will NEVER work.

Out of all of the verses you cited, there isn't one single verse that tells anyone to pray 5 times a day. Not one. And yet this is "compulsory" in the evil organized religion you espouse.

If God only wanted people to turn to Him 5 times a day, instead of allowing Him to teach and guide us every second of every day (to protect us from evil) , then there would be multiple verses that specifically stating that in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran). But there aren't.

Doing the opposite of what God Commands us to do is NOT glorifying Him nor is it doing His Will. And anyone who still isn't doing His Will by keeping His Law -- found only in the first five books of the Bible that most so-called Muslims reject -- is going to burn for it, exactly as we've been repeatedly warned for thousands of years throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran).

Please consider all of this very carefully, shared with you for our mutual benefit.

Peace be upon you.

@pescatarian --

You're trying to argue that up is down and that truth is a lie and that good is evil and it will NEVER work.

Out of all of the verses you cited, there isn't one single verse that tells anyone to pray 5 times a day. Not one. And yet this is "compulsory" in the evil organized religion you espouse.

If God only wanted people to turn to Him 5 times a day, instead of allowing Him to teach and guide us every second of every day (to protect us from evil) , then there would be multiple verses that specifically stating that in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran). But there aren't.
Classic deflection and appeals to authority, as always.

How do these verses support your position? They do not. They do not support prayer being, and I quote "thinking about what one is doing all the time." As if normally, you are a braindead zombie who doesn't think about what they're doing. Clearly, if there are commands to establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at night, the middle prayer being most important of the prayers, there being a dawn prayer and a late evening prayer, and a prayer before sunrise and before sunset, this does not point to "an unceasing state of heightened awareness, even when you're on the toilet," it points to several prayers interspersed throughout the day. What is more is there is to be a ritual of purification before prayer, congregational prayer, an important prayer on Fridays, and a voluntary prayer that you may wake up for at night. Don't be purposely obtuse.

The true position is clear - "Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often." [33:21]

But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone. I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone. I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.
I've been on these boards on and off since 2016. There have been many people like Freeman on these boards. You can put the sun itself into there hands and they will still swear to total darkness.

It doesn't matter what arguments you bring. They are not here but to spread their own opinion. Truth be damned.
In the end i find it easier to ignore them. Much like they ignore every valid point the truth brings.

Once Muslims stop engaging with the ignorant threads, is the day they die. Look at the satan shoes, world wide publicity because the Christians globally took offense. Had they ignored it 95% that know about it now, never would have known. Like Imam Shafi said... "The lion does not answer the barking of the dogs."

Do as you like akhi, but their fingers went into their ears long, long ago.

Ma salaama.

I've been on these boards on and off since 2016. There have been many people like Freeman on these boards. You can put the sun itself into there hands and they will still swear to total darkness.

It doesn't matter what arguments you bring. They are not here but to spread their own opinion. Truth be damned.
In the end i find it easier to ignore them. Much like they ignore every valid point the truth brings.

Once Muslims stop engaging with the ignorant threads, is the day they die. Look at the satan shoes, world wide publicity because the Christians globally took offense. Had they ignored it 95% that know about it now, never would have known. Like Imam Shafi said... "The lion does not answer the barking of the dogs."

Do as you like akhi, but their fingers went into their ears long, long ago.

Ma salaama.
Barakallah feek akhi, I appreciate it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Classic deflection and appeals to authority, as always.
There is only ONE authority: God. He doesn't have any partners, nor should His Word be intermingled with the "traditions of men" which make the Commandments of God of no effect.

How do these verses support your position?
This is what you simply don't get. I have no personal position. How could anyone honestly claim to be doing God's Will and still have a personal position (self-will, which is Satan's will really) on ANYTHING? What is personally shared is the truth -- that can only come from God -- which today, as God said through George Orwell, "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

The word "Islam" should mean the joyful submission to God's Will, KNOWING that God is The Best Planner, The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious, The Most Loving, All-Powerful, All-Wise, All-Knowing and Most Forgiving. Instead, Lucifer/Satan/Iblis has co-opted that word, and redefined it to be yet another of his evil organized religions, like its predecessors Talmudic Judaism and "Christianity".

Why wouid anyone not one to spend every single moment of their existence WITH God getting to know Him personally? Every moment we spend disconnected from God is a moment that is spent with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who, as recorded in the Koran (Quran), has vowed to attack us from every conceivable angle.

The word "Satan" is Hebrew (a Semitic root language which preceded Arabic, which is also a Semitic root language) which in English means "the Opposer". You are attempting to argue Satan's position, i.e. that people should "pray" 5 times a day (even though there isn't one single verse in all of Scripture that tells us that), and that we should assemble in a mosque (which God has condemned and Commanded us to never set foot inside of), so we can then repeat sayings (usually out loud, and often in a public setting, with others -- both pagan/heathen practices of which God has also condemned), just so we can follow the practices outlined in the advertising brochure (the Hadith) for the satanic organized religion you have chosen instead of choosing God.

How obvious does it need to be made for you to be able to "see" that "your" position (Satan's really) is NOT, and can NEVER be, God's position?

They do not.
Of course they do, you just don't "see" it. Everything shared about true prayer is true, exactly as God has repeatedly told us through His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles.

Do you believe you are already perfect, or have a perfect understanding of God? Or that you (and everyone else) would not benefit from spending more time with God, to get to know Him?

As practice makes perfect, remembering and conversing with God should be practiced all day long, all of the time, particularly the LISTENING. How would one ever hear God's Small, Still Voice of Reason when they are busy trying to hear themselves yammer on about how great God is? God's Greatness is BEST understood and appreciated through constant union with Him and the dauntless application of His Law and Will in our daily lives.

It BEGINS with thinking about Him a few times a day. Acknowledging every good thought is HIS (not your own). Learning to ask and then listen for His Reply. Drawing strength, true wisdom and the joy that comes from these, directly from Him. And with enough practice, a few times a day becomes many, finally merging into a day that is FILLED with God.

Please THINK about this very carefully, i.e. ask our LIMITLESS God if He really wants YOU to limit how much time you spend with Him. WITH God, NOTHING is impossible.

They do not support prayer being, and I quote "thinking about what one is doing all the time."
Of course they do, but again you don't "see" with spiritual eyes because you've been trained to see everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes (which is the default position here on Earth for each and every one of us).

Once one properly understands that NONE of us here on Earth have EVER had an original thought, and that EVERY thought that has ever entered our minds has come from one of two sources: either from God (good) or from Satan/Iblis/the devil (evil), it should be self-evident that the time we spend actually thinking about what we're doing is time we are spending WITH God, where He is showing us what we need to do for the greater good (His Will) IN THE MOMENT.

As if normally, you are a braindead zombie who doesn't think about what they're doing.
It's interesting that you use that terminology, because that's exactly what virtually everyone in the world is doing, and it's getting worse by the day, if not by the hour.

Please for just a moment, stop believing that we are enemies, and that you need to attack.

The central theme in most zombie films usually consists of the brain-dead zombies only coming out at dark (because they cannot live in the light), attacking and feeding on the living (always after their pound of flesh, but never attacking each other). They're literally referred to as "the walking dead" because, even though they exist, they are in almost a vegetative state, with their animal instincts in total control. The zombies are then frequently killed either by exposing them to light or by completely destroying them (e.g. with an explosion, or by cutting their heads off).

Most people who watch these films laugh at them, because they appear silly on the surface. How many though have actually thought about the underlying message of truth (from God) they may contain?

About the zombies living in the dark and hating the light...

John 3:19-21
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

With regard to the zombies being referred to as "the walking dead"...

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

And about the final destruction of the zombies...

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

A perfect example of this would be the current manufactured "crisis" with the magic virus scam.

Because most people refuse to think (pray, ask God for Guidance and then listen to His Reply), they can be conned into anything.

People are literally being conned into putting on masks that deprive them of oxygen (which causes brain damage), and which actually make them sick with the chemicals the masks are intentionally laced with, by re-breathing their own CO2, and what their body is naturally trying to expel.

People have similarly and literally been conned into believing unhealthy and anti-social distancing is somehow social and healthy. And that healthy people ("asymptomatic", i.e. no signs of sickness) are somehow carriers of disease that should be feared.

People have also literally been conned into volunteering to have themselves directly poisoned with vaccines they know absolutely nothing about, other than that these poisons come with no guarantee, and with pre-supposed immunity for the vaccine manufacturers from any liability for all of the people they injure, cripple or murder. If that isn't a dark world full of zombies, feeding on human flesh and being allowed to do so only because most refuse to think, then what is? It's absolutely amazing how many warnings we've been given not only in Scripture about this very thing, but again and again and again in our natural surroundings, in our own research and testing, and in our own personal experiences. What else can God do to raise awareness/awaken this zombiefied world?

IF one chooses, they can see God in everything. In the smile of a friend, the extended hand and trust of a child, in the beauty and fragrance of a flower and in the messages built-in to our natural surroundings. @Daze said something similar in one of his messages, which was beautiful.

Clearly, if there are commands to establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at night,
There has to be a starting point. One cannot go from being among the walking "dead" to a state of constant prayer at the snap of one's fingers. Practice makes perfect.

the middle prayer being most important of the prayers, there being a dawn prayer and a late evening prayer, and a prayer before sunrise and before sunset, this does not point to "an unceasing state of heightened awareness, even when you're on the toilet,"
It's your human body that has to be taken to the toilet. The real you -- the spirit-Being/Soul within -- doesn't need to eat, nor go to the toilet, nor does it have a gender, nor does it have any other physical attribute or needs, other than God.

It is the spirit-Being (the mind) that should be in control at all times, linked up to our Creator through prayer/thinking. The battlefield has, and always will be, in the mind.

Disciplining the body (fasting is an example of this) helps one learn to discipline the mind, to keep it in the present moment, rather than dwelling in the past or worrying about the future (neither of which we have any control over), focused on where one is and on what one is doing.

And once you're actually in the present moment (which is where and when God said He will meet us), you'll be amazed at what you will be aware of and what you can do.

it points to several prayers interspersed throughout the day. What is more is there is to be a ritual of purification before prayer, congregational prayer, an important prayer on Fridays, and a voluntary prayer that you may wake up for at night. Don't be purposely obtuse.
You are still seeing all of this through human eyes. The physical purification process is to train one to PURIFY THEIR MIND/SOUL, i.e. take out the trash (spiritual purification). Everyone fills their minds up with trash all day long every day (garbage in, garbage out), turning to God only when they're in trouble, or remembering Him only briefly while performing some ritualistic superstition that they've made into a tradition.

By the way, what are the days of the week in Arabic please? Is Saturday not "Al Sabt" (the Sabbath)? Is not Friday the Day of Assembly (Gathering/Preparation -- a VERB)? Friday is the day of preparation/gathering, assemby of what's needed for the Sabbath day (Saturday) that God has COMMANDED His Children to remember and keep Holy. It is meant to be a day of REST and of studying God's Law, to get to know Him and His Mind Better. How can roughly two-billion "Muslims" ignore God's Commands, even though God repeatedly tells us in His Holy Koran (Quran) that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM what came before it -- the Bible/Book -- and not realize how obtuse they're being? The same goes for the 'Christians" with their Sun-day services, the day of Babylonian sun-worship. And with the "Jews", who only claim to follow The Law, while actually following their Babylonian Talmud instead. All man-made traditions to make the Commandments of God of no effect.

Please consider the obvious: how would anyone not benefit from spending MORE time with God? Working towards praying incessantly/establishing CONSTANT prayer is the only way to draw closer to God, which is the only way one could possibly get to know Him and what His Will for each of us is, in the moment.

Again, if you would like a simple example of this, just look at the state of the world today.

There are more "Christians" and "Muslims" today than there has ever been. These two organized religious groups make-up roughly two-thirds of the population, so if what either group is doing is actually God's Will, why is the world still growing darker and darker?

True prayer, true enlightenment, true wisdom, true compassion and true love and understanding can only come from God, as He is the ONLY Source for these things. More of God is a good thing. Why shouldn't we want Father in everything we do?

The true position is clear - "Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often." [33:21]

But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone.
Amen. All the more reason for seeking it CONSTANTLY.

I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.
Nor would you ever be successful arguing against the immovable and unchanging truth.

Matthew 21:42-44
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
On the subject of prayer yet again, to help the precious few true believers, who genuinely strive to do God's Will...

Sharing the following 40 verses from the King of kings' Bible, which are correctly translated from the original Koran (Quran) into English concerning God's COMMAND for us to establish CONSTANT prayer, has precipitated a totally illogical and unscriptural attack from the Mohammedans.

Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

The Mohammedans.(falsely) claim that the verses say "establish regular prayers", but that simply isn't true, and the original verses and the actual meanings of the words "establish", "regular" and "constant" prove that constant is the correct adjective to describe prayer in ALL of the cited verses.

The original Arabic word that is being translated as "regular prayer" or very infrequently as "regular prayers" is (transliterated) "l-ṣalata" (salat/salaat), which literally means "THE PRAYER".

In the Yusuf Ali (1938) translation, which is considered by most English-speaking people to be the most accurate Koran (Quran) in print, at least until the King of kings' Bible was published in 2000, this word is translated as "regular Prayer" 21 times, and as "regular prayers" 19 times, even though it's the same Arabic word virtually all 40 times*, and in every case it denotes "the prayer" in English.

Note: Sura 14:40, 21:73, 22:35, and 24:37 use l-ṣalati " to denote "(of) the prayer", and Sura 20:132 uses "bil-ṣalati" to denote "the prayer".

THE PRAYER is singular. It is not plural, and thus could not possibly be referring to 5 "prayers", held at different times of the day.

Further, these are the definitions, in English, for the adjectives "regular" and "constant" (from https://www.thefreedictionary.com):

regular
adj.

1. Customary, usual, or normal: the train's regular schedule.
2. Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
3. In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
4. Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
5. Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
6. Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal frequency.
7. Not varying; constant.
8. Formally correct; proper.
9. Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
10. Informal Complete; thorough: a regular scoundrel.
11. Informal Good; nice: a regular guy.

constant
adj.

1. Continually occurring; persistent: constant surveillance. See Synonyms at continual.
2. Regularly recurring: plagued by constant interruptions.
3. Unchanging in nature, value, or extent; invariable: a constant wind speed.
4. Steadfast in purpose, loyalty, or affection; faithful. See Synonyms at faithful.

Sura 2:43. And be steadfast (constant) in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship).

And when something is established, it is set up permanently. So once one establishes prayer (communication with God), it should be a constant, permanent process.

Of course establishing constant prayer is exactly what the Bible teaches as well, which the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM.

If anyone is in doubt of this simple explanation of truth, all they need to do is practice this, to test it for themselves. Show God how great He really is by spending as much time as possible connected to Him in thought/prayer, until that eventually becomes a permanent link that can never be broken (100% Faith).

Everything is possible with Father (The God), so turn to Him for everything, all the time. You won't regret it.

Peace be upon you.

billy t

Veteran
Ehrman is an atheist according to WIKI, and as atheists are natural born liars I wouldn't believe a word he says.
Two more atheist liars that spring to mind are David Attenborough, he got in hot water with the public not so long ago for trying to fob us off with footage of polar bears "in the wild" but it turned out they were filmed in a zoo.
And more recently atheist Dan Snow the TV "historian" caused another hoo-ha by falsely claiming British women pilots flew combat missions in WW2.
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ.." (1 John 2:22/23)
No problem. If Erhman makes a claim I can cross check it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Another amazing confirmation of The Law (Biblical Law) may be found in Sura 9:117-118:-

The three who were left behind – Sura 9:117-118

Sura 9:117-118
9:117. "I AM" turned with favour to the Prophet (Moses), the Muhajirs Emigrants, and the Ansar Helpers (Num. 11:16-17),- who followed him in a time of distress, after that the hearts of a part of them had nearly swerved (from duty); but He turned to them (also): for He is unto them Most Kind, Most Merciful.
9:118. (He turned in mercy also) to the three who were left behind (Bezer, Ramoth and Golan – Deut. 4:41-43); (they the slayers felt guilty) to such a degree that the Earth seemed constrained to them, for all its spaciousness, and their (very) Souls (Beings) seemed straitened to them,- and they perceived that there is no fleeing from "I AM" (and no refuge) but to Himself. Then He turned to them, that they might repent: for "I AM" is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

Numbers 11:16-17
11:16 And the "I AM" said unto Moses, Gather unto Me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the Tabernacle of the Congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
11:17 And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which [is] upon thee, and will put [it] upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear [it] not thyself alone.

Deuteronomy 4:41-43
4:41 Then Moses severed three cities on this side Jordan toward the sunrising [East];
4:42 That the slayer might flee there, which should kill his neighbour unawares, and hated him not in times past; and that fleeing unto one of these cities he might live:
4:43 [Namely], Bezer in the wilderness, in the plain country, of the Reubenites; and Ramoth in Gilead, of the Gadites; and Golan in Bashan, of the Manassites.

(see also Numbers 35:9-29)

The Muhajirs (Emigrants) and the Ansar (Helpers) in Sura 9:117

Arabic ------- translated into English

wal-muhājirīna ------- and the emigrants (the Israelites during the exodus from Egypt to the promised land)

wal-anṣāri ------- and the helpers (the 70 elders that God Himself strengthened to help Moses)

https://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=9&verse=117

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
For centuries, the legend of a 12-day migration by Muhammad from Mecca to Medina has captured the minds of hundreds of millions. But what does the Koran actually reveal to us about Medina? Could the entire hadith-driven narrative be nothing more than myth? If so, where does an unbiased search for the truth about Medina lead us?

A new, thought-provoking article entitled “The Medina Myth” on Time to Think explores these questions on its journey through historical fact, to a land of promise and a city you don't want to miss.

Excerpt below:

According to the “Islamic tradition” (hadith), Muhammad and his followers journeyed from Mecca (which doesn’t appear on any map of the Arabian peninsula until the 10th century AD) to Medina during a 12-day “hijra” (migration), c. 622 AD. But is any of that true?

One retelling of the fabled migration to Medina, “which marked the greatest moment in the history of Islam”, may be found at the following link:-

The Hijrah – The Emigration of the Prophet from Mecca to Medina

There are currently three (3) references to the proper noun “Medina” in most translations of the Koran/Quran (with some translations parenthetically adding more), none of which directly mention any of the details found in the story linked above. Please find them below:

Sura 9:101. Certain of the desert Arabs round about you are hypocrites, as well as (desert Arabs) among the Medina folk: they are obstinate in hypocrisy: thou knowest them not: We know them: twice shall We punish them: and in addition shall they be sent to a grievous Penalty.

Sura 9:120. It was not fitting for the people of Medina and the Bedouin Arabs of the neighbourhood, to refuse to follow “I AM”‘s Messenger, nor to prefer their own lives to his: because nothing could they suffer or do, but was reckoned to their credit as a deed of righteousness,- whether they suffered thirst, or fatigue, or hunger, in the Cause of “I AM”, or trod paths to raise the ire of the Unbelievers, or received any injury whatever from an enemy: for “I AM” suffereth not the reward to be lost of those who do good;-

Sura 63:8. They say, “If we return to Medina, surely the more honourable (element) will expel therefrom the meaner.” But honour belongs to “I AM” and His Messenger, and to the Believers; but the Hypocrites know not.

Looking at each occurrence individually in the allegedly original Arabic (m-d-n), the triliteral root mīm dāl nūn (م د ن) occurs 17 times in the Quran, in two derived forms:
  • three times as the noun madāin (مَدَآئِن)
  • 14 times as the nominal madīnat (مَدِينَة)

Source: corpus.quran.com

So the very same word which is usually translated as “the city” is randomly translated as “the Medina” 3 out of 14 times (Sura 9:101, 120 and 63:8)? Was this intentional mistranslation a shameless attempt to invent the Mecca-Medina “migration” myth?

The Roman Catholic church (RCC) did the same thing with the Hebrew name “David” in Ezekiel 34:23 and Ezekiel 37:24-25. David means “Well-Beloved” in English. Leaving that word untranslated renders those verses nonsensical, as David had already been dead for hundreds of years when those passages were given to Ezekiel to write.

Did a city named Medina even exist during Muhammad’s lifetime? No. Pretending Medina had some ancient, alternate name is an overt admission of that fact. And who refers to the name of a city as “the New York” or “the London”? Shouldn’t the exact same word be translated exactly the same way every time?

For the rest of the article please visit:

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Ramadan Revelation
18 June

According to “Islamic” tradition, Ramadan (also rendered as Ramadhan, Ramazan, Ramzan and Ramathan) is the ninth (9th) and most revered month of the “Islamic” lunar-based calendar year. Ramadan is observed by “Muslims” throughout the world as a month of fasting (sawm) during daylight hours, and is considered to be one of the five “pillars” that make up the organized religion that calls itself “Islam”.
Ramadan traditionally lasts 29-30 days, from one sighting of the crescent moon to the next, and involves obligatory fasting from sunrise to sunset. People found publicly eating during daylight hours are routinely arrested in some countries, where this tradition is physically enforced.

There are at least five questions that every true Muslim should be asking about this religious ritual that has become one of the five foundational “pillars” of “Islam”:

1) Where in the Koran (Quran) does it specify a lunar-based calendar or establish the names of the alleged lunar months of the year?

2) Where in the Koran does it specify Ramadan is the ninth month of a lunar-based year or how the month of Ramadan is to be observed? The latter would need to include a description of the crescent moon cycle, how and why it determines the period of fasting, and any other details required to make the instructions for this so-called pillar perfectly clear and easy to understand (Sura 41:3).

3) Where in the Koran does it specifically tell us that Muhammad, or any of the Apostles or Prophets that came before Muhammad (in the Bible – Sura 3:144) observed Ramadan?

4) According to God, the Koran was sent to confirm The Law and the Gospel that came before it (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), so where do we find mention of Ramadan in The Book (Bible) that God sent down from heaven with His Criterion for determining right from wrong (Sura 2:53)?

5) Did the term “Ramadan” actually appear in the true original Koran that God sent down via Gabriel to Muhammad?

The answer to questions 1, 2, 3 and 4 above is nowhere. Nowhere in the Koran (Quran) is there any mention of a lunar-based calendar, nor of the names of any months, nor are there any specific instructions on how the supposed month of Ramadan is to be observed, nor is there any mention of Muhammad ever observing the month of Ramadan. Similarly, nowhere in the Bible do we find the term “Ramadan” nor any of the Apostles or Prophets observing it. We do, however find divine condemnation of such pagan practices (e.g. Isaiah 1:13-18, Acts 5:29).

And the answer to question number 5, which may come as a shock to so-called Muslims, is a resounding “NO”. The term “Ramadan” was NOT in the true original Koran that God sent down via Gabriel to Muhammad, according to the Koran itself.

Rotten roots will NEVER produce good fruits

So where did the lunar based calendar and the Ramadan feast/fast from new moon to new moon originate?

From the article RAMADAN AND ITS ROOTS by Dr. Rafat Amari, it appears this form of moon-worship began in India and in the Middle East:
Ramadan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and the rigid observance of thirty days of fasting during the daylight hours, has pagan roots developed in India and the Middle East. The observance of fasting to honor the moon, and ending the fast when the moon’s crescent appears, was practiced with the rituals of the Eastern worshippers of the moon.

Dr. Amari goes on to say:

The fasting of Ramadan spread from Harran into Arabia. This may have occurred after the occupation of Nabonidus, the Babylonian king, to the north of Arabia, around the year 552 B.C., during his sojourn in the city of Teima. Nabonidus was from the city of Harran. He was a fanatic worshipper of the moon, Sin, and his mother was a priest of Sin. He disagreed with the priests of Babylonia who considered the god, Marduk, as the chief of the gods of Babylonia. Nabonidus was eager to spread the worship of Sin, the moon, as the main deity. So he left his son in charge of Babylonia and went to live in Teima in North Arabia.

In pre-Islamic times, Ramadan became a pagan Arabian ritual and was
practiced by the pagan Arabians with the same features and characteristics as the Islamic Ramadan.

Ramadan was known and practiced by the pagan Arabians before Islam.
Al-Masudi says that Ramadan received its name because of the warm weather during that month.

Didn’t God specifically condemn this pagan practice of moon worship through His Prophet and Servant Isaiah over 1000 years before the lifetime of Muhammad?

Isaiah 1:13-18
1:13 Bring no more worthless oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and YOUR appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will NOT hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the “I AM”: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Didn’t God tell us in His Koran that for TRUE believers, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) “self”-restraint (Sura 2:183)?

Didn’t God give us His Holy F(e)asts (fasts) through His Prophet and Servant Moses?

Leviticus 23
23:1 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, [Concerning] the Feasts of the “I AM”, which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, [even] these [are] My Feasts.
23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day [is] the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work [therein]: it [is] the Sabbath of the “I AM” in all your dwellings.
23:4 These [are] the Feasts of the “I AM”, [even] holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5 In the fourteenth [day] of the first month at evening [is] the “I AM”‘s Passover.
23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the “I AM”: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.

23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM” seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:9 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
23:11 And he shall wave the sheaf before the “I AM”, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it.
23:12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the “I AM”.
23:13 And the meat offering thereof [shall be] two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the “I AM” [for] a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof [shall be] of wine, the fourth [part] of an hin.
23:14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete:
23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the “I AM”.
23:17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; [they are] the firstfruits unto the “I AM”.
23:18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be [for] a burnt offering unto the “I AM”, with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, [even] an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the “I AM”.
23:19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.
23:20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits [for] a wave offering before the “I AM”, with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the “I AM” for the priest.
23:21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, [that] it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work [therein: it shall be] a Statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
23:22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I [am] the “I AM” your God.
23:23 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first [day] of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
23:25 Ye shall do no servile work [therein]: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM”.
23:26 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM”.
23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the “I AM” your God.

23:29 For whatsoever soul [it be] that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30 And whatsoever soul [it be] that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31 Ye shall do no manner of work: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
23:33 And the “I AM” spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of Tabernacles [for] seven days unto the “I AM”.
23:35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM”: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM”: it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].

23:37 These [are] the Feasts of the “I AM”, which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the “I AM”, a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
23:38 Beside the Sabbaths of the “I AM”, and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the “I AM”.
23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the “I AM” seven days: on the first day [shall be] a Sabbath, and on the eighth day [shall be] a Sabbath.
23:40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the “I AM” your God seven days.
23:41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the “I AM” seven days in the year. [It shall be] a Statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
23:42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the “I AM” your God.
23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the Feasts of the “I AM”.

The Calendar

Didn’t God give us His Holy Calendar through His Prophet and Servant Enoch (Enoch is called Idris in the Koran) (Gen. 5:23-24, Heb. 11:5, Sura 19:56-57)? Aren’t His four sacred months (Sura 9:36) the four months of the year (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 7th), during which His Holy F(e)asts are to be held, specifically as described in His Law, in detail, in Leviticus 23 cited above?

Sura 9:36. The number of months in the sight of “I AM” is twelve* (in a year)- so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the Earth; of them, four are sacred: that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein, and fight the Pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that “I AM” is with those who restrain themselves.

*As a reminder of the 12 tribes of Israel and their Covenant promise to keep God’s Law at all times.

The Holy Calendar God gave us is NOT governed by the lesser (reflected) light of the moon (Gen. 1:16); it is a solar calendar based on the greater, life-giving light and warmth of the sun, so that the months, seasons and His F(e)asts, occur at the very same time every year.

The word Ramadan is derived from the Arabic root R-M-Ḍ (ر-مض), which means “scorching heat”, according to multiple sources.
From: The Meaning of the Word Ramadan, we find a glaring admission that not only was the original calendar NOT in Arabic nor lunar-based, but that the originators of “Islam” actually changed the names of the months from the numbered system given by God.

‘’When they changed the names of the months from the ancient language, they named them according to the seasons in which they fell, and this month fell in the days of intense heat and that is why it was named Ramaḍān’’.

How could the same monthly period from a lunar based calendar continually occur during the hottest time of the year? A lunar based calendar loses 11-12 days each solar year, which means the lunar based calendar slips an entire season every 8 years. The hottest days of the year would literally become the coldest days of the year 16-17 years into the cycle, since the solar and lunar calendars only align every 33 years.

And how could anyone who claims to be striving to do God’s Will (Islam, in Arabic) deceitfully add to His Holy Koran, abandon His Holy Calendar, rename His months and replace His Holy F(e)asts with an overtly pagan ritual, and somehow expect to avoid the scorching heat (Ramadan) of The Fire on Judgment Day?

NO CHANGE will you find in the practices approved by God (Sura 33:62, Sura 48:23).

Consistency is the Key

There is a common, mistaken belief taught throughout “Islam” by its spiritually blind leaders that the Koran has never been tampered with, but the Bible has, even though God (Allah, Whose Name is “I AM”) has warned us in His Koran that He NEVER sends a messenger that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis doesn’t try to throw in some vain suggestions to oppose God. We’re even told why God allows this.

Sura 6:112. Likewise We made for EVERY Messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and Beings (human+Beings), inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If thy Lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

Sura 22:52-55
22:52. NEVER did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but “I AM” will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and “I AM” WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for “I AM” is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
22:53. THAT HE MAY MAKE THE SUGGESTIONS THROWN IN BY SATAN, BUT A TRIAL FOR THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS IS A DISEASE AND WHO ARE HARDENED OF HEART: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
22:54. And that those on whom Knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Koran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily “I AM” is the Guide, of those who believe, to The Straight Way (Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6, Sura 3:55).
22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until The Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.

Anyone who falsely claims the Koran hasn’t been altered by men is therefore calling God a liar and, in so doing, is working for Satan, to help him cover up his obvious and vain additions, unwittingly or otherwise.

One cannot call God a liar and honestly claim to be doing God’s Will (Islam in Arabic).

Along with God’s Calendar, God sent specific instructions to Enoch/Idris on how to recognize and correct errors in Scripture caused by idiots and barbarians doing Satan’s bidding to throw in his suggestions and religious superstitions, thereby leading astray all but the “Elect”, as Satan/Iblis said he would try to do (Sura 7:16-17, 15:39-43, 17:61-65).

THE INCORRECT WRITING OF GOD’S WORDS PROPHESIED:-

Enoch/Idris 104:8
They shall speak evil things; they shall utter falsehood (ch. 97:2); create a great creation (false religions and religious traditions and technology); and compose books of their own words (books of man-made legislation, rules, etc.; books of the religious traditions of their fathers; novels; etc.; etc.; etc. – ch. 68:13).
See also: Matthew 18:16-20, 2 Thess. 2:7-12, Sura 6:112-115, Sura 22:52-55, Sura 25:31)

HOW TO RECOGNISE AND CORRECT THE MISTAKES:-
But when they shall write correctly all My words in their own languages,

Enoch/Idris 104:9-11
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Deut. 4:2, 12:32, Matt. 5:17-19, Mark 13:31); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them SHALL CONCUR (John 10:35; Sura 15:9-10).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 10:7-10, Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Rev. 14:1-4, Sura 6:153-161).

This is how and why ANY additions or alterations made to Scripture (Old Covenant, New Covenant or the Koran) stick out like a sore thumb, and how we can know when something has been altered or removed. An example of recognizing something has been wrongfully removed is the Book of Enoch (Idris) itself. See: Gen. 5:22-24, Sol. 4:10, Wis. 44:16, Heb. 11:5, and Sura 19:56-57, where Enoch/Idris stands out as the only one ever to be “translated”. If Father (God) raised Enoch/Idris to such a lofty station, shouldn’t the Book that God gave Enoch be carefully considered and studied as part of His Word? Doesn’t ALL of God’s Word prove itself to be true?

Of course this same, simple approach to recognizing and correcting the vanity (lies) Satan has thrown into Scripture has been addressed in The Law and confirmed in the Koran:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.

Sura 39:23.
“I AM” (Allah) has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, CONSISTENT WITH ITSELF, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of “I AM”‘s praises (Prov. 1:7; 9:10). Such is the Guidance from “I AM”: He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as “I AM” leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

Plainly stated, it’s impossible for a key term, much less a COMMAND, to appear only once in Scripture, as it MUST have multiple witnesses (Num. 35:30, Deut. 17:6, Deut. 19:15) in accordance with The Law that God assuredly gave us in the first five books of the Bible. This should be self-evident, as a single-use term would need to agree with another witness to be CONSISTENT.

Consistency is the key that God gave us to safeguard and protect ALL of His Word from corruption at the hands of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and the evil ones among men that he sends to throw in his vile/evil suggestions, like the pagan feast of Ramadan (Deut. 12:8).

For the rest of the article, please visit the following link:-

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Ishmael Maneuver

One of the most divisive issues written into the Koran after the fact is the elevation of Ishmael, in glaring contradiction to what God has told us in the Old Covenant and New Covenant of the Bible, that the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7).

This dishonest promotion of Ishmael as the miracle son that Abraham was willing to sacrifice to God, and as a purportedly constant, patient and righteous prophet, not only contradicts the Bible, but also the Koran itself. Were it not for this grievous error, and the gross misinterpretation of a single verse about the crucifixion (Sura 4:157), Christians and Muslims could have long ago been united in learning to actually do God’s Will by following Christ’s Example (John 14:6, Sura 3:55), thus becoming “Champions of God” (Israelites).

The Children of Israel are the descendants of Abraham through Isaac, NOT Ishmael. It was with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob-Israel that God established His Covenant, NOT Ishmael, exactly as it says in God’s Law (Gen. 17:20-21) and as confirmed throughout the Koran.

There are at least 41 references to the Children of Israel in the Koran to ensure they are set apart from all other people:-

Suras 2:40, 2:47, 2:83, 2:122, 2:132, 2:211, 2:246, 3:49, 3:84, 3:93, 4:163, 5:13, 5:35, 5:73, 5:81, 5:113, 7:105, 7:134, 7:137, 10:90, 10:93, 17:4, 17:101, 17:104, 19:58, 20:47, 20:80, 20:94, 26:17, 26:22, 26:60, 26:197, 27:76, 32:23, 40:53, 43:59, 44:30, 45:16, 46:10, 61:6, 61:14

Conversely, there is no mention of the children of Ishmael anywhere in the Koran, because God did NOT establish His Covenant with Ishmael, nor with his descendants. This alone should call into question any embellishment of Ishmael and raise red-flags at attempts to deceive, divide and conquer.

The following is what we actually do know about Ishmael:-

Genesis 16:11-12
16:11 And the angel of the “I AM” said unto her, Behold, thou [art] with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the “I AM” hath heard thy affliction.
16:12 And HE WILL BE A WILD MAN; his hand [will be] AGAINST every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell to the East of all his brethren.

Genesis 17:20-21
17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
17:21 But My Covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

2 Esdras 1:35-40
1:35 Your houses will I give to a people that shall come; which not having heard of Me yet shall believe Me; they to whom I have showed no Signs, yet shall do that which I have commanded them.
1:36 THEY HAVE SEEN NO PROPHETS, yet they shall call their former estate (Abraham and Ishmael) and sins to remembrance, and acknowledge them.
1:37 I take to witness the grace of the People that shall come; whose little ones rejoice with gladness: and though they see Me not with bodily eyes, yet in spirit shall they believe the things that I say.
1:38 And now, brother, behold what glory; and see the People that cometh from the East (Moslems):
1:39 Unto whom I will give for leaders, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel, Hosea, Amos, and Micah, Joel, Obadiah, and Jonah,
1:40 Nahum, and Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi (Sura 2:124), which is called also an angel of the Lord.

Sura 28:43-48
28:43. We did reveal to Moses The Book (The Torah) after We had destroyed the earlier generations, (to give) Insight to men, and Guidance and Mercy, that they might accept warning.
28:44. Thou wast not on the Western side when We decreed the Commission to Moses, nor wast thou a witness (of those events).
28:45. But We raised up (new) generations, and long were the ages that passed over them; but thou wast not a dweller among the people of Midian, rehearsing Our Signs to them; but it is We Who send Apostles (with Inspiration).
28:46. Nor wast thou at the side of (Mount) Sinai when we called (to Moses). Yet (art thou sent) as Mercy from thy Lord, to give warning to a People TO WHOM NO WARNER HAD COME BEFORE THEE: in order that they may receive warning.
28:47. If (We had) not (sent thee),- in case a calamity should seize them for (the deeds) that their hands have sent forth, they might say: “Our Lord! Why didst Thou not send us an Apostle? We should then have followed Thy Signs and been amongst those who believe!”
28:48. But (now), when the Truth has come to them from Ourselves, they say, “Why are not (Signs) sent to him, like those which were sent to Moses?” Do they not then reject (the Signs) which were formerly sent to Moses? They say: “Two kinds of sorcery, each assisting the other!” And they say: “For us, we reject all (such things)!”

How do the above verses square with the ones below?

Ishmael additions made (in red)?

Sura 2:136. Say ye: “We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes [of Israel], and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we yield our wills to God’s Will (as they all said and did).”

Sura 2:140. Or do ye say that Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the [twelve] Tribes were Jews or Christians?” Say: “Do ye know better than God?” Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from God? But God is NOT unaware of what ye do!

Sura 3:84. Say: “We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the (twelve) Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will.”

Sura 4:163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: We sent inspiration to Abraham; Ishmael; Isaac; Jacob-Israel and the (twelve) Tribes (of Israel); to Aaron; Job; Solomon son of David; Jonah; Jesus; and to David We gave the Psalms (in the Old Covenant/Testament. Note well Psalm 22).

Note well: The Covenant (and the revelation and inspiration that The Covenant brought) was established with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel, from whom Moses, Jesus and ALL of the prophets were descended; NOT with Ishmael. Father (God) separated Ishmael from Abraham and Isaac when Ishmael was 15 or 16, although Ishmael was later blessed.

Was Ishmael added to these verses when the Koran was translated from Syriac into Arabic? Did Father not make a crystal clear distinction/difference between Isaac and Ishmael? And between Ishmael and the Prophets, ALL of whom were descended from Isaac through Jacob/Israel?

How could one be a wild man, working against everyone else, while at the same time be a constant, patient and inspired prophet to a people who had been sent no prophet?

Where are the prophecies of Ishmael or references to “the children of Ishmael” if God actually sent inspiration and prophecies to him? Isn’t it obvious God made an unquestionable distinction between the children of Israel and the children of Ishmael (Gal. 4:22-26), as evidenced by the emphasis God placed on the children of Israel throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran?

Ishmael substitutions made (in red)?

Sura 6:82-90
6:82. It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong – that are (truly) in security, for they are on (right) Guidance.”
6:83. That was the reasoning about Us, which We gave to Abraham (to use) against his people: We raise whom We will, degree by degree: for thy Lord is full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
6:84. We gave him Isaac and Jacob-Israel: all (three) We guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, Joseph, Job, Moses and Aaron, David and Solomon: thus do We reward those who do good:
6:85. And Zacharias and John, and Jesus and Elijah: all in the ranks of the righteous:
6:86. And Elisha (1 kings 19:19) and Ishmael, and Jonah, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:
6:87. (To them) and to their fathers, and progeny and brethren: We chose them, and We guided them to The Straight Way.

6:88. This is the Guidance of “I AM”: He giveth that guidance to whom He pleaseth, of His worshippers. If they were to join other gods with Him, all that they did would be vain for them.
6:89. These were the men to whom We gave The Book, and Authority, and Prophethood: if these (their descendants) reject them, behold! We shall entrust their charge to a new People who reject them not.
6:90. Those were the (Prophets) who received “I AM”‘s guidance: copy the guidance they received; say: “No reward for this do I ask of you: this is no less than a Message for the nations.”

Sura 19:49-58
19:49. When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides God, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a Prophet.
19:50. And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them high honour in the language of truth.
19:51. Also mention in the Book (the story of) Moses: for he was specially chosen, and he was an Apostle (and) a Prophet.
19:52. And We called him from the right side of Mount (Sinai), and made him draw near to Us, for mystic (converse).
19:53. And, out of Our Mercy, We gave him his brother Aaron, (also) a Prophet.
19:54. Also mention in the Book (the story of) Ishmael: he was (strictly) true to what he promised, and he was an Apostle (and) a Prophet.
19:55. He used to enjoin on his people Prayer and Charity, and he was most acceptable in the sight of his Lord.
19:56. Also mention in the Book the case of Enoch: he was a man of truth (and sincerity), (and) a Prophet:
19:57. And We raised him to a lofty station.
19:58. Those were some of the Prophets on whom “I AM” did bestow His Grace,- of the posterity of Adam, and of those who We carried (in the Ark) with Noah, and of the posterity of Abraham and Israel (formerly known as Jacob)- of those whom We guided and chose. Whenever the Signs of (“I AM”) Most Gracious were rehearsed to them, they would fall down in prostrate adoration and in tears.

Sura 21:85-86
21:85. And (remember) Ishmael, Enoch, and Ezekiel, all (men) of constancy and patience;
21:86. We admitted them to Our mercy: for they were of the Righteous ones.

Sura 38:45-48
38:45. And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision.
38:46. Verily We did choose THEM for a SPECIAL (purpose)- proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter.

38:47. They were, in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the Good.
38:48. And commemorate Ishmael, Elisha (1 kings 19:19), and Ezekiel: Each of them was of the Company of the Righteous.

Was Ishmael substituted for the Bible prophet Samuel in the four verses cited above? Sura 19:54 says “he was (strictly) true to what he promised” which is a perfect description of the vow (promise) of the Nazarite (to truth) that Samuel took. Samuel was given favour above the nations in anointing the kings of Israel. And Samuel is also indirectly referenced in Sura 2:246-248, as a Chief of the Children of Israel, and in relation to The Ark of The Covenant.

Ishmael (Arabic: إسماعيل, romanized: ʾismāʿīl)
pronounced: “Is.ma’eel”
Hebrew name meaning: “God will hear”

Samuel (Arabic: صموئيل, romanized: Samū’ēl)
pronounced: “Sam.wa’eel”
Hebrew name meaning: “God has heard”

Doesn’t the evidence above unequivocally reveal that Ishmael was added to some verses (Sura 2:136, 2:140, 3:84, 4:163), and in four others (Sura 6:86, 19:54, 21:85, 38:48) “God will hear” (Ishmael) was maliciously substituted for “God has heard” (Samuel)? Isn’t this precisely what was done in Sura 2:125 and 2:127, where Ishmael was very obviously substituted for Isaac, to support the impossibleAbraham-Ishmael-Kaba-in-Mecca” farce?

With the Ishmael additions and substitutions removed:-
(so that these verses/ayats agree in context and with the rest of Scripture – Sura 39:23)

Sura 2:136. Say ye: “We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes [of Israel], and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we yield our wills to God’s Will (as they all said and did).”

Sura 2:140. Or do ye say that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the [twelve] Tribes were Jews or Christians?” Say: “Do ye know better than God?” Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from God? But God is NOT unaware of what ye do!

Sura 3:84. Say: “We believe in God, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob-Israel, and the (twelve) Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Moses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to God do we bow our will.”

Sura 4:163. We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: We sent inspiration to Abraham; Isaac; Jacob-Israel and the (twelve) Tribes (of Israel); to Aaron; Job; Solomon son of David; Jonah; Jesus; and to David We gave the Psalms (in the Old Covenant/Testament. Note well Psalm 22).

Sura 6:86. And Elisha (1 kings 19:19) and Samuel (Wisdom 46:13-15), and Jonah, and Lot: and to all We gave favour above the nations:

Sura 19:54. Also mention in the Book (the story of) Samuel: he was (strictly) true to what he promised (Numbers 6:1-8), and he was an Apostle (and) a Prophet (1 Sam. 3:20).

Sura 21:85. And (remember) Samuel (1 Sam. 2:26), Enoch (Gen. 5:22), and Ezekiel (Ezek. 24:24), all (men) of constancy and patience;

Sura 38:48. And commemorate Samuel (Jer. 15:1), Elisha (1 kings 19:19), and Ezekiel (Wisdom 49:8-9): Each of them was of the Company of the Righteous.

Notes about Samuel in the Bible that fit the descriptions in the Koran/Quran:-

Samuel was a Nazarite (a strict vow/promise to God/Truth):

1 Samuel 1:11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O “I AM” Lord of hosts, if Thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of Thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget Thine handmaid, but wilt give unto Thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the “I AM” all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head (Numbers 6).

Samuel earned the favour of both Father and men:-

1 Samuel 2:26 And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with the “I AM”, and also with men.

Father made Samuel a Prophet:

1 Samuel 3:20 And all Israel from Dan even to Beersheba knew that Samuel [was] established [to be] a Prophet of the “I AM”.

Father made Samuel a judge of Israel:

1 Samuel 7:15 And Samuel judged Israel all the days of his life.

Samuel anointed the kings of Israel at Father’s Command:

1 Samuel 9:16-17
9:16 To morrow about this time I will send thee a man out of the land of Benjamin, and thou shalt anoint him [to be] captain over My people Israel, that he may save My people out of the hand of the Philistines: for I have looked upon My people, because their cry is come unto Me.
9:17 And when Samuel saw Saul, the “I AM” said unto him, Behold the man whom I spoke to thee of! this same shall reign over My people.

1 Samuel 12:1 And Samuel said unto all Israel, Behold, I have hearkened unto your voice in all that ye said unto me, and have made a king over you.

-------

For the rest of the article, please see:

All Scriptural references are from the King of kings' Bible, the most accurate Bible available today, which includes and is completely cross-referenced with the most accurate Koran/Quran.

Yet another CLEAR SIGN from above, sent to sort out our differences, and unite mankind into the single brotherhood under The One True God and His Anointed One, as it was always meant to be.

May God's Will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpt below from:
https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2022/08/27/the-secrets-of-the-cave/

Sura 18 (The Cave) confirms the guided spiritual journey of the Elect (Enoch 1:1, Mark 13:20, Sura 38:45-47), culminating in the great awakening (Dan. 12:1-2) that we are currently experiencing. It also includes critically important clues to the guided physical journey the Elect will soon need to make to arrive at His “place of defence” (Isa. 33:16-17), where His “waters” (spiritual and physical) shall be sure. As with all of God’s Message, the level of physical and spiritual/metaphoric detail is awe-inspiring to behold for those who are spiritually awake and thus able to see what God has revealed.

Of course for those who are spiritually asleep, including the spiritually blind guides of organized religion, the story about the companions of “the cave”, and of the Inscription, is misread, misunderstood and mistakenly imagined into some fantastical work of fiction, twisted to fit a specific religiopolitical agenda.

Please note well how much of the video linked above is speculation according to what “the majority of scholars say”, and remember what God actually says about such practices and individuals (Exodus 23:2, Matthew 15:14). Once the speculation is removed, it should be self-evident there are actually two distinct and critically important caves and situations being discussed in Sura 18.

The first cave is “the cavern of the mind”, where the true, spiritual war wages every day between good and evil. The physical journey to the second cave is predicated upon recognizing and overcoming our sinful/evil nature in the first cave.

As can be seen from reviewing this passage, there is no mention of “Daqnayus”, nor any other Roman governor, nor even of the Roman Empire, all of which has been made-up to promote the totally fake history commonly referred to as part of “the Islamic tradition”.

The Second Cave, the exact physical location of which is described in Isaiah 33:16-17 and again in Sura 18:60-65, will soon be the destination of the Elect as they seek their King (Deut. 33:20) and follow the COMMAND to “get yourselves to the Cave” both spiritually and physically.

Did it perhaps escape the video-makers that the period they chose to misapply to their fairy-tale retellng of “the Sleepers of Ephesus”, ended before there were any “Muslims”, much less a favourable one ruling somewhere? How does this fabricated insanity seriously pass itself off as “Islamic Guidance”?

For the rest of the article, incuding all of the referenced Supporting Scripture, please visit: The Secrets of the Cave

A Freeman

Superstar

CHAPTER 10

Mohammed and the birth of Islam as yet another religion.

10:1 Once God had seen what Satan had done to Jesus’ teachings, with the birth of christianity, and its spreading and establishing, and the success that Satan was having, with yet another organized-religion, He decided to try, yet-again, to put people back on the right track.
10:2 After 600 years of so-called christianity developing, and people ignoring Jesus’ Message, God gave enlightenment to Mohammed, little by little, to try to pull the people away from organized-religions, and back to direct-contact with Himself.
10:3 He chose the Arabs, because they were neither Jewish nor Christian, and the pagan-Arabs already worshipped the Morning Star (Al-Uzzah) as a divinity, and hopefully it would be easy to convert them from worshipping the star itself (Sura 53:49), to worshipping its King.
10:4 Also, the Arabs were nomadic-traders, with caravans that travelled extensively, and could thereby spread the word of God, far and wide.
10:5 Mohammed was around 40 years old when God called him, and, like all the other Prophets, was not a religious man; he just talked to God and did God’s Will, and, like all the other Prophets, he was a “child of God”, by adoption.
10:6 Mohammed was not religious; he was just a believer, who strived himself, and taught the striving, to do God’s Will.
10:7 God explained, through the Koran, that Abraham had not been religious, just a believer, like Mohammed. Both Abraham and Mohammed, like Jesus, were, and fought, against organized-religions, and were both just “children of God” (adopted).
10:8 Unless you are “born again” in the spirit, and become like “little children”, you can NOT enter the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3:3-13 & Matt. 18:3-4).
10:9 God gave some clearer explanations, of the creation of human animals (Adam and Eve), and Satan’s angels (Jinns) submitting themselves, to being reprogrammed, and being locked-inside of human-animals – bow down to Adams and Eves (Sura 7:11 & 15:31). It tells you that everyone, except Iblis (Lucifer/Satan), agreed to bow down to Adams and Eves.
10:10 Mohammed passed-on God’s Messages, to his students, who wrote them down, without understanding them, and no-one, since then, has really understood them, until I have come again now, to enlighten the WHOLE world, with THIS Book, as I promised that I would (Mark 13:10 & Luke 17:24).
10:11 God also explained that He had told Abraham, where Heaven is (Sura 6:76), and He told Mohammed too, but Mohammed did not understand either (Sura 52:49 - Evening and Morning Star; Sura 53:1 & 86:1), so the Lord told Mohammed, even more clearly, and also told him that He is Lord of Sirius, and of the seven heavens, and of the worlds (Sura 53:49 & 23:86 & 86:1-4), but he still did not understand.
10:12 The Lord told Mohammed exactly the same as Jesus had taught, which is NOT to worship Jesus, or Mohammed, or any other Prophet or Angel, and to worship ONLY God (Sura 3:79)(Mark 10:18 & Matt. 5:48), and NOT to be priests (Sura 57:27 & Sura 4:152)(Matt. 5:19 & 23:8).
10:13 God told Mohammed, that organized-religion is wrong, and that the dividing into sects was wrong (and always will be) (Sura 2:62 & 2:112), and that ALL people, from ALL over the world, from WHATEVER nation, colour or creed, who REALLY believe God, and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS, AND COVENANT (Sura 5:8-16, 73 & 6:152 & 8:58 & 16:91, 95), and DO His Will, shall be saved from “The Fire” on the Last-Day (Sura 2:62 & 42:13)(Matt. 12:50 - and the twelve tribes of Israel is not meant only literally, it refers literally and metaphorically, to all the “children of God”, who are grafted into the 12 Tribes of Israel).
10:14 The word “Israelite” means “champion of God” - “THOSE WHO DO GOD’S WILL”. It does NOT refer to the Israeli nation of today, or the Jews, it refers to “THOSE WHO DO GOD’S WILL”, i.e. the “children of God.” Anyone who DOES God’s Will, (champions His Cause) not his own, is a “child of God” by adoption, or, “Israelite” (in Hebrew).
10:15 By telling Mohammed, that Abraham had been a “child of God”, and that Jesus was a “child of God”, and that Mohammed must be a “child of God”, He was trying to get the Arabs to unite the world, into one brotherhood (Sura 2:62 & 42:13 & 49:10), and to destroy ALL organized-religions, and divisions (amongst believers), and to unite EVERYONE into one brotherhood. ALL of whom must talk directly, individually and in PRIVATE, to God, and DO God’s Will.
10:16 God said you MUST read and believe “ALL” the messages from God, and NOT just the PART that YOU think you have been sent (Sura 2:91 & 42:15). That included Mohammed (and ALL Moslems); so ALL believers MUST read the Book (Torah/Old COVENANT), the Gospel (New COVENANT), the Koran (Sura 42:15), and this Book (The Way home or face The Fire)(Sura 16:101-104 & Sura 4:136).
10:17 God enlightened Mohammed, and he taught exactly the same teachings as Jesus, with one exception, i.e. “I am The Way”, because Mohammed was not The Way. Mohammed was just a messenger, and not THE example to follow, just as all the other Prophets had only been messengers, and none were resurrected from the dead, or would come again.
10:18 ALL the Prophets, except Jesus and Elijah, were your fellow prisoners, who received messages and enlightenment. Many of the Prophets wrote down God’s messages, without understanding them (Dan. 12:8 & Isaiah 29:11), or at least some of God’s messages, and this includes Mohammed.
10:19 Mohammed was told about re-incarnation, when God said that the souls had had many chances, “if only they had known” (Sura 23:99, 114 & 2:154), and also that parents are NOT the parents of your soul, and that ANYONE who loves father or mother, son or daughter, more than God, is not WORTHY of God (Sura 4:135 & 9:23-24 & 58:22, just like in Matt. 10:34-40).
10:20 God told Mohammed that the Earth is a prison, for those who reject faith in, and love for, God (Sura 17:8 & 83:7), and that souls MUST STRIVE for their salvation, and their right to go home (Sura 29:6).
10:21 The Lord told him, that, on the Last-Day, the human-animals, that had been used by the souls, would be witnesses for, or against, the souls that had used them, depending on whether they had been used for good (God), or for evil (devil)(Sura 41:20-22).
10:22 On the Last-Day, everyone shall be known by his mark (Sura 7:46), just as in John’s Revelation 14:9-11, and shall be judged according to his mark. Those who wear the mark of God, in their foreheads, i.e. communicating telepathically with Him, keeping the COMMANDMENTS, and also DOING His Will - blind faith and using the eyes of their soul (3rd. eye), and “The Force” – shall survive, and those who wear the mark of Satan, in their hands, i.e. money and worldly treasures, shall die in “The Fire”.
10:23 Mohammed taught exactly the same as Jesus. God’s message has ALWAYS been the same, and always will be, just as God has ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be the same (Alpha and Omega – the beginning and the end), and ALL the Prophets have said the same thing.
10:24 God gave enlightenment to Mohammed, about Jesus, “the son of Mary”, but Mohammed did not understand what God was telling him. God told Mohammed, that, “the son of Mary”, was not His Son, which is perfectly true, just as I am not the son of my present mother. My present mother’s body made the body, that I am using this time, but she did NOT make me.
10:25 My soul, which is the REAL me, came down from heaven, just like the last time, 2000 years ago. God’s Son is Prince Michael (the ARCH-ANGEL) - Christ; was Jesus (Christ) The Nazarite; is ME, who was the spirit/soul locked-inside “the son of Mary”, which was a human-animal, created by Mary’s body, with a little help from my Father (the Immaculate Conception). I used the “son of Mary”, so that people could see and hear me, so I could give the demonstration of how YOU have to be, before you can go home, just as I am now using this body, for the same reason. I controlled “the son of Mary” and used him, from within, for the benefit of everyone, which is what you all HAVE TO DO, with the animal bodies that YOU are using.
10:26 God said (in the Koran) that the MAN Jesus (human body NOT the soul) was not His Son (because God is not a human, and therefore can not have a human-son), not the spirit/soul within the man. God told a great many people, on various occasions, in the New Testament, that Christ, the spirit within the hu-MAN-animal, was “His beloved Son, in whom He was, and still is, well pleased,” and God NEVER lies (Matt. 3:17 & 17:5 & Mark 1:11 & 9:7 & Luke 3:22 & 9:35)(Sura 4:171).
10:27 Christ did not die on the cross, the human-animal-body being used, called Jesus the Nazarite, the “son of Mary”, died (Sura 4:157).

YOU ARE NOT HUMAN !!!

10:28 There are two possibilities, about the mis-understanding, concerning Jesus, because Mohammed could neither read nor write, and he did NOT write the Koran, or read it to check that it was correct, because he was NOT ABLE TO.
10:29 The first possibility, is that Mohammed himself did not understand what God was telling him, because Mohammed was a simple and un-educated man, but was kind, honest and humble.
10:30 The second possibility, is that Mohammed did understand what God was telling him (which is unlikely with the world’s level of mentality at that time), but that his students did not understand, and wrote his message down incorrectly, and Mohammed, not being able to read, did not know.
10:31 In any case, the Koran was compiled and published after Mohammed’s death, and it is possible, that Mohammed half-understood, and that his students worshipping him, instead of God; in direct disobedience of God’s and Mohammed’s teaching; did the rest; probably under instructions from Caliph Omar; to try to make Mohammed more important than Jesus. So now the Moslems do not follow Jesus’ example, as the Koran says they should do (Sura 4:159).
10:32 The Devil’s telepathic voice (enemy-within), within the heads of Mohammed or his students (see chapter 3), deceived them, and managed to twist this message perfectly, and Satan has exploited this point, with great success, for hundreds of years. It has been one of his most efficient tricks, so far, and has kept people fighting, and killing each other, ever since (in God’s name?). Just HOW STUPID can people be? They all worship the same God (Who COMMANDS them NOT to murder), and are murdering each other for Satan, and are using and abusing God’s name to do it.
10:33 I really find it hard, to believe that people can be THAT stupid, but I know, for a fact, that they are.
10:34 The problem, that the Moslems have, is that, because Satan has tricked them into worshipping Mohammed, and believing that he is the ONLY Prophet of real value, they have no direction, nor the example, to follow, and they have been running in circles, ever since.
10:35 Jesus and Mohammed BOTH taught the DOING of God’s Will, but; without having the example to follow; the Moslems do not know which way is forwards, and Jesus; whom they will not accept; is THE example - “I AM The Way (home)” - that EVERYONE on Earth MUST follow, whilst DOING God’s Will, in learning SELF-sacrifice, and becoming unselfish (Sura 4:159).
10:36 Mohammed and Jesus BOTH preached the same message, which is: that ALL organized-religion is EVIL, and that you MUST do God’s Will, NOT your own, and that you MUST talk to God DIRECTLY; INDIVIDUALLY; PRIVATELY and CONSTANTLY (Matt. 6:6)(Sura 7:55).
10:37 If Christ is not the Son of God - the spirit, not the man – then why is Christ coming again, and not Mohammed, or any of the other Prophets? (Sura 43:61).
10:38 The Moslems worship Mohammed, which is totally against the Koran and Mohammed’s teachings (Sura 3:79), even though they deny it.
10:39 The Moslems’ belief in Mohammed and the HADITH, instead of God’s Truth, in His Koran, is totally illogical, as is their belief that Mohammed is more important than God’s Son. It is illogical, because; if it were true; then surely God would send Mohammed again, instead of which, He is sending Christ, AS IT SAYS IN THE KORAN (Sura 43:61). The Koran also says that Christ will come WITHOUT RELIGION (to destroy organized-religions, and the FALSE doctrines that abuse His name).
10:40 Just like the last time, God could not entrust such an important mission to just anyone, or to an enlightened prisoner (Prophet). He would only give the mission to His eldest Son, whom He can trust completely, i.e. Prince Michael/Christ (Michael the Archangel).
10:41 God Himself, through the Koran, has said that Christ will come again, JUST BEFORE the Last-Day, as a last warning of the doom that IS COMING (Sura 43:61 & 52:1-16).
10:42 In the same way that Satan turned Jesus’ teachings into a religion, and called it Christianity, he turned Mohammed’s teachings into yet another religion, and called it Islam.
10:43 Islam, as an organized-religion, is against the teachings of the Koran.
10:44 The Arabic word islam means “absolute submission to the Will of God,” which is wrong, because God does not want souls to SUBMIT to His Will; He wants them to WANT to do His Will, joyfully, and to keep asking Him, ALL the time, to tell them what He wants them to do next.
10:45 However, the word islam, which means DOING God’s Will, has now become just the name, of yet another organized-religion, instead of saying what YOU should do.
10:46 God initially helped Abraham and his line, to win battles, in order to spread His Word. Later-on, He helped the Romans to conquer the known world, in preparation for the spreading of Christ’s teachings. God made Paul (Saul) blind, and then gave him back his sight, and made him His most efficient and widest-travelling messenger.
10:47 Similarly, God helped the followers of His teachings, in the Koran (Arabs), to conquer many countries; most of which had become Roman Catholic; to spread the word and counteract the spread of Roman Catholicism, with its idolatry, blasphemy and other evils.
10:48 Unfortunately, the word islam has LOST ITS MEANING, and has just become the name, of yet another evil, organized-RELIGION!

A Freeman

Superstar
The Last Prophet, according to the Koran (Qur'an)

The Koran (Quran) CONFIRMS Biblical prophecy (Jer. 30:7-9, Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:32-39) concerning the Second Coming of Christ, right before Judgment Day, to gather the Elect.

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Saviour/Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

The Hour of Judgment, that no man knoweth but Father alone (Matt. 24:36), is the end of time (Rev. 10:6). The Judgment follows immediately after “the time of Jacob's trouble” that we are currently experiencing, which has prompted the great awakening (Dan. 12:1-2).

It is an irrefutable historical fact that the early part of the 7th century AD was 1400 years ago. How then could the Muhammad described in incredibly excruciating detail in the hadith possibly be the Last Prophet, when the Koran itself NEVER refers to him that way? And how would one resolve this assumed prophethood with the fact there are no new prophecies in the Koran?

last (adjective): after ALL others : at the end

Last means last; it doesn't mean second to last, or one of the last or anything except last, i.e. there will be no others to follow afterwards. And a “seal” confirms the authenticity of the delivered message (who it is from), as well as securing it. So what exactly do we know for certain about Muhammad?

A Freeman

Superstar
There are only four (4) direct references to Muhammad in Arabic versions of the Koran (Sura 3:144, Sura 33:40, Sura 47:2, Sura 48:29). Together, in context and with the available, verifiable historical evidence, these four verses seem to paint a very different picture than the one spoonfed to the world by the “Islamic tradition” (Matt. 15:3, 9).

1. Sura 3:144. Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him (Sura 5:78). If he died or were slain (Sura 4:157-158, Sura 6:122, Sura 19:33-34), will ye then turn back on your heels (Mark 14:27, 50)? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to God; but God (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.

Compare with:

Sura 5:78. Jesus the son of Mary was no more than an Apostle; many were the Apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how "I AM" doth make His Signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!

2. Sura 33:40. Muhammad (Praised One) is not the father of any of your men (Matt. 23:9; John 5:37), but (he is) the Messenger of "I AM", and the Seal of the Prophets* (Luke 16:16): and "I AM" has full knowledge of all things.

*CONFIRMING what the Prophets that came before him PROPHESIED (Sura 61:6)

Matthew 23:9 And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

John 5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.

Luke 16:16 The Law and the Prophets [were] until John: since that time The Kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

3. Sura 47:2. But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord (John 7:16-17),- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition (Mal. 4:2).

4. Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Messenger of "I AM"; and those who are with him (Matt. 12:30) are strong against Unbelievers (Luke 19:26-27), (but) compassionate amongst each other (John 13:34). Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks (Rev. 14:1-4), (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (The Torah); and their similitude in The Gospel (Rev. 15:3) is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight (Matt. 13). As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them (John 15:19). "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Compare with:

Sura 4:157-159
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ, but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. Nay, God raised him up unto Himself (Acts 4:10-12) and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of The Book, they all must believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Surah 43:61);-

Please note well that Syro-Aramaic (Syriac) – the original language/tongue of the Koran/Quran – has Greek influences, as both were spoken in the Christian communities throughout Syria/Arabia from the time of Jesus until at least the late 8th century A.D. (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syriac_language). In Greek, the word “ἄγγελος” (ου, ὁ) is defined as a messenger and as an angel, so The Messenger of God is synonymous with The Angel of God (see: https://www.biblehub.com/greek/32.htm), also known here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ.