The Top 10 Myths that Dominate "Islam"

billy t

Veteran
The organized religion known as "Islam" is a corporate fictional business, created to maximize its profits by deceiving anyone foolish enough to believe in its lies (just as all organized religions do). Its advertising brochure is the Hadith.

Mohammad Mustafa, who was God's Messenger but NOT a prophet (he never prophesied anything), nor was he sent to start yet another evil organized religion. Mohammad (peace be upon him) would be disgusted with what so-called Muslims have done by adding the Hadith he condemned and making a mockery out of what we're COMMANDED to do in the Koran (Quran).

The Koran was sent to CONFIRM what went before it: (The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant).

(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7)

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

*the rites and rituals of their organized religions

Sura 3:55-56
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Writing was only forbidden at first when the Qur'aan was being sent down so it didn't get mixed up with the Qur'aan. Later the Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam, ordered: "write! For nothing comes from this mouth except revelation". Allah says "he (the Prophet) does not speak from his own desire but what he speaks is revelation". Allah calls him a messenger in multiple places yet you say he wasn't! Idiot. Allah says "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" and "oh Prophet". Your a full blown retard.

billy t

Veteran
On another note. You claim that Muslims today follow an "organized religion" that was created by human beings. Yes,some Muslims DO follow ideas that were brought about by human beings. These are the followers of deviant sects such as Asharis, Ikhwaanul Muslimeen, Jama'aat at-Tableegh, ISIS, al-Qaedah, mystic Sufis and so on. However, they are not from Ahlul Sunnah (those who follow what the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam and his companions were upon. You speak as if Muslims all over the world have a single understanding when the reality is that the Muslims have split into various sects and only one of them is on the truth. The Prophet salAllahu 'alayihi wasallam prophesized this over 1400 years ago which is an example of his prophecies coming true which refutes you again and the grave that Freeman is digging himself is getting bigger by the second.....

So where was I? Yes, the saved sect. Allah says ""they are the sect of Allah". Who are they? Those who follow that which the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam and his companions were upon.

Allah says, "whoever opposes the Messenger (the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam) after guidance has been made clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers (companions) then We will leave him on the path that he has chosen. What a wretched destination".

As for YOU then you blindly follow the ideas of some idiot (can't even remember his name) who you got all this nonsense from. You are just parroting everything you read from that propaganda website. If your posts were a college essay they would not make it past the plagiarism test. You'd score like 90 percent for similarity. None of your posts show any type of independent thinking. Rather, these are all ideas you got from your teacher. Oh but wait, what you believe is not an organized religion, right.

You claim that we shouldn't follow an organized religion so I guess you must want a disorganized religion of your own choosing?

Has it ever occurred to you that there is a difference between MAN MADE religions and the One religion revealed by God?

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
Another example of Freemans asinine logic is the following argument. Freeman argues that just because the Qur'aan refers to the Gospel that this must apply to the King James Version that was witnessed by the freemason Francis Bacon. Let me give an example to show how dumb this line of reasoning is. That's like VG member A (who is well respected) telling everyone to follow the posts of Bobby. Two years later, Bobbys account is hacked and his posts are edited one by one. Later someone comes along (Freeman) and argues "Bobby says this and Bobby says that" and VG member A said that Bobbys words should be relied upon. Bobby would be like, "bro, my account was hacked, these are not even my views!" This is basically the same thing when you say the Qur'aan speaks about the earlier scriptures. It is talking about those parts that have not been EDITED. SMH. Are you really this stupid? or are you just a disinfo agent? Is someone paying you?

Mate, the Qur'aan also refers to the "suhuf" of Abraham. Do we have those today to read? SMH. Its the same thing when it comes to the Bible. Yes, some parts of the Bible have retained the original meaning but a large portion has been corrupted. I feel like I am talking to a bot here.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
"If the truth increases due to my LIE, by His glory why do you call me a liar???". "Saint" Paul.

Liars never ever admit they're liars, therefore Paul can't have been a liar.. :p
In context he was simply saying he customised his preaching style to whatever group of people he was talking to in order to get his message across..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
ok, so Mohammad (pbuh) was just a messenger and did not understand what was being revealed to him,
Correct.

my question is if he was just a messenger and could not understand the Arabic (the irony) Quran then what is the status of John Anthony Hill, who does not understand Arabic, a status above messengers of God ?
You're doing it AGAIN (another strawman argument) and don't seem to realize it. Who said anything at all about Muhammad (peace be upon him) not understanding Arabic (even though he couldn't read nor write it)?

Muhammad, like all of God's Messengers before him, received both God's Message and enlightenment. However, and exactly as it says in prophecy, the Holy Scriptures were SEALED until these end-times, when Prince Michael/Christ ALONE (Who is also the Holy Spirit/Comforter and Mahdi, regardless of what is wrongly taught in "Islam"), will break the seals, revealing the reall reason for human life on planet Earth, what a spirit-Being really is, and how it is locked inside of a human body, etc., NONE of which anyone has ever previously understood.

References: Daniel 10:21, Daniel 12:1-4, Revelation 5:1-5

Daniel 10:21 But I will show thee that which is noted in the Scripture of Truth: and [there is] NONE that holdeth with me in these things, EXCEPT Michael your prince (Eno. 67:1; Rev. 5:3; 5; 9 & 12:7).

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

Revelation 5:1-5
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

The Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran) were written for SPIRITUAL BEINGS. The SPIRITUAL concepts discussed in the Holy Scriptures -- all of which are about obedience to God and His Commands (found ONLY in His Law) -- are therefore completely foreign to humans.

That's why the most important passage in all of Scripture is found in John 3:3-7, without which no one can even "see" the Kingdom of God, much less enter it. It's also why you attack The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi, because you cannot see Him inside of JAH (even though His scriptural "marks" are provided throughout Scripture). Exactly as the scribes (lawyers), pharisees (politicians) and the "Jews" could not see The Messiah/Christ inside the body of Jesus (and why no "Muslim" has ever correctly understood Sura 4:157-158).

John 1:9-14
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He (Christ) was in the world, and the world was made by him (Heb. 1:1-4), and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).
1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).

A Freeman

Superstar
I have discussed these issues with Freeman before and he ignored direct questions. He says prayers are "pagan ritual" yet when you ask him what is the meaning of Allah saying "the prayers are prescribed on the believers at appointed times"? He just diverts and goes on a new tangent.
Anyone who takes the time to read and study this thread will quickly determine that you are lying, as the questions you reiterate have been answered more than once and repeatedly ignored by you.

TRUE prayer is telepathic communication with our Creator/Father (Allah, Whose Name is "I AM"). Allah doesn't have human ears, nor is He an Arab, nor does He reward those who do the exact opposite of what He COMMANDS.

There are at least 40 references in the Koran (Quran) which COMMAND us to establish CONSTANT prayer, exactly as it says in the Bible. Why? Because any moment we aren't in contact with God, we are automatically listening to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (through our "self"). Allah also told us NEVER to set foot inside of a mosque (or church, synagogue, temples, etc.), but MINOs (Muslims in name only) go anyway, in open defiance of God's COMMANDS, supposedly to pray.

So the times appointed to true believers to pray/think/commune with God are the every moment of every day, exactly as it says in the Bible and the Koran (Quran), as has been shared with you more than once, and again in this thread.

A Freeman

Superstar
Writing was only forbidden at first when the Qur'aan was being sent down so it didn't get mixed up with the Qur'aan.
Sura 48:23. (Such has been) the practice (approved) by "I AM" already in the past: NO CHANGE wilt thou find in the practice (approved) by "I AM" (Heb. 13:8).

Later the Prophet salAllahu alaiyhi wasallam, ordered: "write! For nothing comes from this mouth except revelation".
1. Ibn Saeed Al-Khudry reported that the messenger of God had said:

"Do not write anything from me EXCEPT QURAN. Anyone who wrote anything other than the Quran shall erase it."

2. From Ibn Hanbal:

Zayd Ibn Thabit visited the Khalifa Mu'aawiyah (more than 30 years after the apostle's death), and told him a story about the apostle. Mu'aawiyah liked the story and ordered someone to write it down. But Zayd said. " the messenger of God ordered us NEVER to write anything of his hadith,"

3. In the famous book, "Taq-yeed Al-Ilm", Abu Hurayra said, the messenger of God was informed that some people are writing his hadiths. He took to the pulpit of the mosque and said,

"What are these books that I heard you wrote? I am just a human being. Anyone who has any of these writings should bring it here. Abu Hurayra said we collected all these and burned them in fire."

Nowhere in the Koran (Quran) does it instruct anyone to read the Hadith; in fact it expressly prohibits such writings, which are a capital crime according to Allah.

Allah says "he (the Prophet) does not speak from his own desire but what he speaks is revelation". Allah calls him a messenger in multiple places yet you say he wasn't! Idiot.
Read what was actually written (you even quoted it).. Did I EVER claim that Muhammad wasn't a messenger of God? No. So who's being idiotic (and dishonest and hypocritical)?

The Koran (Quran) does NOT refer to Muhammad as a prophet ANYWHERE. A prophet is one who PROPHESIES. A messenger/apostle is one who conveys God's Message.

Sura 3:144. Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to God; but God (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.

Sura 33:40. Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of "I AM", and the Seal of the Prophets*: and "I AM" has full knowledge of all things.

*CONFIRMING what the Prophets that came before him PROPHESIED

Sura 47:2. But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He (the Lord, NOT Muhammad) will remove from them their ills and improve their condition.

Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Apostle of "I AM"; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (The Torah); and their similitude in The Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight (Matt. 13). As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Allah says "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah" and "oh Prophet". Your a full blown retard.
All of the references to Muhammad in the Koran (Quran) are listed above. Please note well that NONE of them refer to Muhammad as a prophet, nor are any of the references in the Koran (Quran) that begin "O Prophet" referring to Muhammad, because Muhammad never prophesied anything.

The Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM the Bible (Book) that came before it, as it repeatedly says. And it is in the Bible where all of the prophecies are found, which is why the Koran COMMANDS its readers to read the Bible (there are at least 30 such references).

A Freeman

Superstar
On another note. You claim that Muslims today follow an "organized religion" that was created by human beings. Yes,some Muslims DO follow ideas that were brought about by human beings. These are the followers of deviant sects such as Asharis, Ikhwaanul Muslimeen, Jama'aat at-Tableegh, ISIS, al-Qaedah, mystic Sufis and so on. However, they are not from Ahlul Sunnah (those who follow what the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam and his companions were upon. You speak as if Muslims all over the world have a single understanding when the reality is that the Muslims have split into various sects and only one of them is on the truth. The Prophet salAllahu 'alayihi wasallam prophesized this over 1400 years ago which is an example of his prophecies coming true which refutes you again and the grave that Freeman is digging himself is getting bigger by the second.....

So where was I? Yes, the saved sect. Allah says ""they are the sect of Allah". Who are they? Those who follow that which the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam and his companions were upon.

Allah says, "whoever opposes the Messenger (the Prophet salAllahu 'alaiyhi wasallam) after guidance has been made clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers (companions) then We will leave him on the path that he has chosen. What a wretched destination".

As for YOU then you blindly follow the ideas of some idiot (can't even remember his name) who you got all this nonsense from. You are just parroting everything you read from that propaganda website. If your posts were a college essay they would not make it past the plagiarism test. You'd score like 90 percent for similarity. None of your posts show any type of independent thinking. Rather, these are all ideas you got from your teacher. Oh but wait, what you believe is not an organized religion, right.

You claim that we shouldn't follow an organized religion so I guess you must want a disorganized religion of your own choosing?

Has it ever occurred to you that there is a difference between MAN MADE religions and the One religion revealed by God?
The Koran (Quran) was supposed to be the Gospel of Unity, to UNITE all people into a single brotherhood to DO God's Will.

The fact that there are numerous sects within the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam" (Mohammedanism really) is proof that NONE of those sects are actually following God. Of course each individual sect believes it is the "one true religion revealed by God", just as all of the so-called Christian denominations do (and every other set of religious superstitions on Earth).

Sura 3:103-105
3:103. And hold fast, ALL TOGETHER, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be NOT divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of The Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou MUST have NOTHING whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with "I AM": in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did The Books of Moses (The Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but THOSE OF THE SECTS THAT REJECT IT,- THE FIRE WILL BE THEIR PROMISED MEETING-PLACE. Be NOT then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 13:36. Those to whom We have given the Book rejoice at what hath been revealed unto thee: but there are among the sects those who reject a part thereof. Say: "I am commanded to worship "I AM", and NOT to join partners (or wives - Jeremiah 44:19-29) with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return."

The reason for sharing these things with you and others is very simple, and one need only read the verses above to understand that anyone who is a member of ANY sect/cult/denomination/religion, etc. is going to burn on Judgment Day (soon). That includes ALL 2 billion or so Mohammadens, aka "Muslims" (in name only).

My calling from Father (God) is to help warn as many of possible before Judgment Day, realizing that >99.998% are so spiritually sound asleep they not only won't listen, but will likely attack the truth that's being shared with them for their benefit (and everyone else's benefit too).

billy t

Veteran
Liars never ever admit they're liars, therefore Paul can't have been a liar.. :p
In context he was simply saying he customised his preaching style to whatever group of people he was talking to in order to get his message across..:)
The Koran (Quran) was supposed to be the Gospel of Unity, to UNITE all people into a single brotherhood to DO God's Will.

The fact that there are numerous sects within the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam" (Mohammedanism really) is proof that NONE of those sects are actually following God. Of course each individual sect believes it is the "one true religion revealed by God", just as all of the so-called Christian denominations do (and every other set of religious superstitions on Earth).

3:103. And hold fast, ALL TOGETHER, by the rope which God (stretches out for you), and be NOT divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude God's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of The Pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth God make His Signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.
3:104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting all to that which is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: they are the ones to attain joy.
3:105. Be NOT like those who are divided amongst themselves and fall into disputations after receiving Clear Signs: for them is a dreadful Penalty,-

Sura 6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou MUST have NOTHING whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with "I AM": in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did The Books of Moses (The Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but THOSE OF THE SECTS THAT REJECT IT,- THE FIRE WILL BE THEIR PROMISED MEETING-PLACE. Be NOT then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 13:36. Those to whom We have given the Book rejoice at what hath been revealed unto thee: but there are among the sects those who reject a part thereof. Say: "I am commanded to worship "I AM", and NOT to join partners (or wives - Jeremiah 44:19-29) with Him. Unto Him do I call, and unto Him is my return."

The reason for sharing these things with you and others is very simple, and one need only read the verses above to understand that anyone who is a member of ANY sect/cult/denomination/religion, etc. is going to burn on Judgment Day (soon). That includes ALL 2 billion or so Mohammadens, aka "Muslims" (in name only).

My calling from Father (God) is to help warn as many of possible before Judgment Day, realizing that >99.998% are so spiritually sound asleep they not only won't listen, but will likely attack the truth that's being shared with them for their benefit (and everyone else's benefit too).

The qur'aan unites those who follow the truth. If people turn away from the truth then
Anyone who takes the time to read and study this thread will quickly determine that you are lying, as the questions you reiterate have been answered more than once and repeatedly ignored by you.

TRUE prayer is telepathic communication with our Creator/Father (Allah, Whose Name is "I AM"). Allah doesn't have human ears, nor is He an Arab, nor does He reward those who do the exact opposite of what He COMMANDS.

There are at least 40 references in the Koran (Quran) which COMMAND us to establish CONSTANT prayer, exactly as it says in the Bible. Why? Because any moment we aren't in contact with God, we are automatically listening to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (through our "self"). Allah also told us NEVER to set foot inside of a mosque (or church, synagogue, temples, etc.), but MINOs (Muslims in name only) go anyway, in open defiance of God's COMMANDS, supposedly to pray.

So the times appointed to true believers to pray/think/commune with God are the every moment of every day, exactly as it says in the Bible and the Koran (Quran), as has been shared with you more than once, and again in this thread.
"Doesn't have ears" "nor is he arab". Who said Allah has ears? Who? Who says Allah is a human? Talk about strawman argumentsYes we say Allah has a Face and Hands because Allah has mentioned that however they are not like human hands and we ascribe them to Allah in way that befits His majesty without disrorting the meaning or asking how those Attributes are. We say Allah has the Attribute of Hearing but nothing has came saying Allah has ears. Have no idea where you got this idea from. You say prayer is "telepathic commication". According to what? Where does the quraan or sunnah say this? The verse I quoted says prayer is at appointed times or fixed times so what are those specific times?!

A Freeman

Superstar
The qur'aan unites those who follow the truth.
Agreed. And what has Mohammadenism (aka "Islam") done? IT HAS DIVIDED PEOPLE UP INTO SECTS, AND TEACHES THEM THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT IT SAYS IN THE KORAN (QURAN), PROVING ITS SATANIC ORIGIN.

If people turn away from the truth then
Then what?

If you are a Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Wahhabi, Salafi, Takfiri, or member of any other sect, Allah says you are NOT a Muslim, but are Kafir – Infidels/Unfaithful.

"Doesn't have ears" "nor is he arab". Who said Allah has ears? Who? Who says Allah is a human?
Anyone who vainly repeats out loud a bunch of mindless chants (aka "salaat") must mistakenly believe that Allah is a human that has human ears. And anyone foolish enough to believe Allah needs people to speak out loud in Arabic, or that Arabic is some "special" or "divine" language, must similarly (and mistakenly) believe He's an Arab.

A REAL Muslim would KNOW that TRUE prayer occurs IN THE MIND, and not only involves the asking of Allah what He needs us to do, but the intense and devoted LISTENING for His Small, Still Voice of Reason, with His Instruction.

How can someone who won't follow Allah's simple instructions on how to communicate with Him, and is so busy making a bunch of noise to hear their own human voice, ever hear what Allah is saying?

Talk about strawman arguments
As above please. You asked about prayer, and then lied about what's been previously shared with you, pretending that Allah wants people to mindlessly repeat some memorized lines 5 times a day, and that He will somehow consider this heathen ritual and its IGNORANCE to be "praise".

Sura 33:33. And stay quietly IN YOUR HOUSES (Sura 9:107-111), and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance (Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55); and establish constant Prayer (1 Thes. 5:17), and give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8); and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. And "I AM" only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless (Matt. 5:8).

And very hypocritically, it's YOU who are making yet another strawman argument, with your attempt to divert attention away from the fact that Allah instructs us to pray CONSTANTLY (think, commune with Him, in private and in humility), i.e. WITHOUT CEASING.

Yes we say Allah has a Face and Hands because Allah has mentioned that however they are not like human hands and we ascribe them to Allah in way that befits His majesty without disrorting the meaning or asking how those Attributes are.
Where has Allah ever claimed to have a face and hands? Or are you again attempting to claim that the self-contradictory and satanic hadith is somehow the Word of Allah, when Allah Himself has repeatedly CONDEMNED the Hadith throughout the Bible and Koran (Quran)?

There is no way to "majestically" ascribe any human attributes to Allah.

We say Allah has the Attribute of Hearing
SPIRITUAL HEARING.

but nothing has came saying Allah has ears. Have no idea where you got this idea from.
Do you, or do you not speak out loud during "salaat" please? Do you not realize that feigning ignorance is a form of dishonesty?

You say prayer is "telepathic comm[un]ication".
Correct.

According to what? Where does the quraan or sunnah say this?
See: Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

And please THINK about what they are saying. How could anyone establish CONSTANT prayer other than to keep God in the forefront of their minds at ALL times? No one can speak out loud incessantly, and if one did so, they would NEVER be able to hear Allah's Reply.

The verse I quoted says prayer is at appointed times or fixed times so what are those specific times?!
Why do you keep asking the same question over and over, pretending as if this hasn't already been answered in the article referenced in the OP and elsewhere?

The "appointed" or "stated" times are every moment of one's life, i.e. ALL of the time, as it says at least 40 times in the Koran (Quran). How else could Allah guide and instruct us every step of The Way, in the moment?

If someone repeatedly reminds you that your human needs to breathe constantly to live, and then says that you should do it in the morning, and in the afternoon, and in the evening, and in the middle of the day, and in the middle of the night, do you believe it would be okay for the human to stop breathing at any time?

Prayer for a spiritual-Being (Soul) is akin to breathing for a human. One cannot survive without doing it at all times.

The evening begins the day after the afternoon (at sunset). The middle of the night follows the evening, which in turn is followed by the morning. It is morning until it is the middle of the day (noon). And it is afternoon after noon (the middle of the day). Together, they describe every moment of the day.

Sura 4:142. The Hypocrites - they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 107:5-6
107:5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6. Those who (want only) to be seen (by men - Matt. 6:5)

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father IN PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Another example of Freemans asinine logic is the following argument. Freeman argues that just because the Qur'aan refers to the Gospel that this must apply to the King James Version that was witnessed by the freemason Francis Bacon. Let me give an example to show how dumb this line of reasoning is. That's like VG member A (who is well respected) telling everyone to follow the posts of Bobby. Two years later, Bobbys account is hacked and his posts are edited one by one. Later someone comes along (Freeman) and argues "Bobby says this and Bobby says that" and VG member A said that Bobbys words should be relied upon. Bobby would be like, "bro, my account was hacked, these are not even my views!" This is basically the same thing when you say the Qur'aan speaks about the earlier scriptures. It is talking about those parts that have not been EDITED. SMH. Are you really this stupid? or are you just a disinfo agent? Is someone paying you?

Mate, the Qur'aan also refers to the "suhuf" of Abraham. Do we have those today to read? SMH. Its the same thing when it comes to the Bible. Yes, some parts of the Bible have retained the original meaning but a large portion has been corrupted. I feel like I am talking to a bot here.
First, all logic is from God, and thus by describing logic as "asinine" you are blasphemously referring to God as a fool, which must be how you actually view Him based upon your own satanic, and totally ILLOGICAL statements.

Secondly, God, in His Holy Koran (Quran), COMMANDS us to read The Law (Torah) and the Gospel, and to NOT BE IN DOUBT OF IT REACHING US, because it will ASSUREDLY be guarded from corruption.

Sura 6:153-157
6:153. Verily, THIS is my way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) ways: they will scatter you away from His (Great) Way: thus doth He command YOU, that ye may be righteous.
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:93-96
10:93. We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after Knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily "I AM" will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on The Day of Judgment.
10:94. If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading The Book from before thee (the Bible): the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no way one of those in doubt.
10:95. Nor be of those who reject the Signs of "I AM", or thou shalt be of those who perish.
10:96. Those against whom the Word of thy Lord hath been verified would not believe-
10:97. Even if every Sign was brought unto them (Luke 16:29-31),- until they see (for themselves) the Grievous Penalty.

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will ASSUREDLY guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE THEE amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah – The Law) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

See also Suras: 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Thirdly, God also sent us further reassurance in the Holy Koran (Quran), leaving no doubt that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, which God sent before the Koran.

See Suras:
(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7)

2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

But instead of believing God and His Message, you illogically choose to believe urban myths (lies) about Francis Bacon editing the authorised King James Bible, a vicious rumor (lie) started by satanic freemasons and so-called Muslim scholars, to try to discredit the Bible that God said could NOT be corrupted.

So apparently you do believe God is an idiot, and would tell everyone to read His Holy Bible, and then allow His Holy Bible to be corrupted, as if God is somehow powerless in the face of puny human freemasons to guard His Word against corruption.

You also don't seem to know what the word "corrupted" or "corruption" means, nor know or believe and fear God, or you wouldn't openly make such ridiculously blasphemous and illogical statements rejecting Faith.

Last edited:

billy t

Veteran
Francis Bacon and the James 1st Bible
By A. E. Loosley
In the correspondence columns of Baconiana of January 1948, there appeared a letter on the above subject from Earle Cornwall. In it he says:

Here of late I have been reading a bound volume or two of the Baconian booklets, two years earlier Baconiana Magazine, and the Life of Alice Barnham and Thos. Meautys, all from curiosity concerning Bacon's life. He was surely a fascinating character. I have as yet no "Life" of Bacon.

Somewhere I have seen one of those short references to his connection with the translation and publication of King James' Holy Bible, 1611 -- at least the statement that he had some connection with this great work. Yet in my recent search I cannot find any reference whatever to Bacon and the Bible: if he was connected with it he should have credit.

I own a set of Enyclopaedia Americana (1941 latest ed.) which is the counterpart of the Britannica in size and number of volumes. Under "Bacon" I find a generous four-page article by Frederick N. Robinson, Prof. of English, Harvard University; a mention of Bacon's full literary activities, but not a word on Holy Bible. Then under "Holy Bible" dozens of pages by Wm. Berry Smith and under "King James' Version" a record of the 47 translators, "including three or four ancient and grave divines," who worked seven years on the project; again no word of Bacon.
May I, in reply to the inquiry, contribute a little light on the subject? Some years ago, I forget how many, I came to the conclusion that Francis Bacon was mainly, if not entirely, responsible for a threefold undertaking, (1st) the Shakespearian Plays; (2nd) the creation in its present form of Freemasonry, and (3rd) the translation of the Holy Bible into its present well-known Authorised Version. The three were undoubtedly intermingled. All three had very largely the same foundation, the training Bacon received from his foster-mother, Lady Ann Bacon, who was very devoted in her religious beliefs and practise. The young Francis would unquestionably be largely influenced by Lady Ann's guidance.

Bacon evidently knew his Bible very well, and it is my belief that the whole scheme of the Authorised Version was his. He was an ardent student, not only of the Bible but of the early manuscripts. St. Augustine, St. Jerome, and writers of the theological works, were studied by him with industry. He has left his annotations in many copies of the Bible and in scores of theological works. The translation must have been a work in which he took the greatest interest; in fact, it may well be he inspired it. He would follow its progress from stage to stage, and when the last stage came there was only one writer of the period capable of turning the phrases with the matchless style which is the great charm, and is so abundantly evident, in the Authorised Version and the Shakespearian plays. Whoever that stylist was, he produced a result which, on its literary merits, is without a rival.

I have been able, quite recently, to clear up one point of possible doubt and at the same time to establish a claim for its certainty. It was in connection with that 46th Psalm, in which, in the Authorised Version, the 46th word from the beginning is "shake" and the 46th from the end is "spear." Such an arrangement--especially in the 46th Psalm--would be a most remarkable coincidence if it were not intentionally so arranged. In order to satisfy myself on the question, I sought an opportunity of comparing the wording in the Authorised Version with that in one of the earlier versions. I have now been able to satisfy myself that it was not a coincidence at all, but was plainly the result of deliberate planning. I give below, side by side, the wording of the first three and last three verses in the "Breeches" Bible and that in the Authorised Version. In the former the 47 words up to the word "Shake" and the 44 words from "Spear" to the end of the Psalm were altered to 46 in each case in the Authorised Version.

46th Psalm
"Breeches" BibleAuthorised Version
Verse 1
(14) God is our hope and strength and helpe in troubles ready to be found.(l2) God is our refuge and strength, a very present held in trouble.
Verse 2
(21) Therefore will not we feare though the earth be moved and though the mountains fall into the mids of the sea.(22) Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea.
Verse 3
(12) Through the waters thereof rage and be troubled, and the mountaines shake (at the surges of the same).(12) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake--(with the swelling thereof).
Verse 9
(7) (He maketh waves to cease onto the ends of the world: he breaketh the bow and cutteth the)--speare and burneth the chariot with fire.(10) (He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth, he breaketh the bow and cutteth the)--speare in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
Verse 10
(23) Bee still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, and I will be exalted in the earth.(22) Bee still and know that I am God, I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Verse 11
(14) The Lord of hostes is with us the God of Jacob is our refuge.(14) The Lord of hostes is with us the God of Jacob is our refuge.

There are thus three 46's in the Psalm, but it is possible, and I hope admissable, to count a fourth 46. It is recorded that there were 47 divines entrusted by King James with the work of translation. If Francis Bacon was counted as one, though he was probably only in charge of the whole undertaking from a literary standpoint, that would leave 46 as the actual divines entrusted with the translation work, with Bacon as the final editor. If this be true, and I feel one is justified in believing it, a very interesting light is thrown on the keen working of Bacon's mind. The trick would be one in which he would take a keen delight.

From William Smedley's,
The Mystery of Francis Bacon

THE AUTHORIZED VERSION OF THE BIBLE 1611

CHAPTER XVII.

Is it not strange that there is no mention of any connection of Francis Bacon with this work? There was a conference held at Hampton Court Palace before King James on January, 1603, between the Episcopalians and Puritans. John Rainoldes urged the necessity of providing for his people a uniform translation of the Bible. Rainoldes was the leader of the Puritans, a person of prodigious reading and doctrine, and the very treasury of erudition. Dr. Hall, Bishop of Norwich, reports that "he alone was a well furnished library, full of all faculties, of all studies, of all learning--the memory and reading of that man were near a miracle." The King approved the suggestion and commissioned for that purpose fifty-four of the most learned men in the universities and other places. There was a "careful selection of revisers made by some unknown but very competent authority." The translators were divided into six bands of nine each, and the work of translation was apportioned out to them.

A set of rules was drawn up for their guidance, which has happily come down to modern times--almost the only record that remains of this great undertaking. These concise rules have a homogeneity, breadth and vigour which point to Bacon as their author. Each reviser was to translate the whole of the original allocated to his company; then they were to compare their translations together, and, as soon as a company had completed its part, it was to communicate the result to the other companies, that nothing might pass without the general consent. If any company, upon the review of the translation so sent, differed on any point, they were to note their objection and state their reasons for disagreement. If the differences could not be adjusted, there was a committee of arbitration which met weekly, consisting of a representative from each company, to whom the matter in dispute was referred. If any point was found to be very obscure, letters were to be addressed, by authority, to learned persons throughout the land inviting their judgment. The work was commenced in 1604. Rainoldes belonged to the company to whom Isaiah and the prophets were assigned. He died in 1607, before the work was completed. During his illness his colleagues met in his bedroom so that they might retain the benefit of his learning. Only forty-seven out of the fifty-four names are known. When the companies had completed their work, one complete copy was made at Oxford, one at Cambridge, and one at Westminster. Those were sent to London. Then two members were selected from each company to form a committee to review and polish the whole. The members met daily at Stationers' Hall and occupied nine months in their task. Then a final revision was entrusted to Dr. Thomas Bilson and Dr. Miles Smith, and in 1609 their labours were completed and the result was handed to the King. Many of the translators have left specimens of their writing in theological treatises, sermons, and other works. A careful perusal of all these available justifies the assertion that amongst the whole body there was not one man who was so great a literary stylist as to be able to write certain portions of the Authorised Version, which stamp it as one of the two greatest examples of the English language. Naturally the interest centres on Dr. Thomas Bilson and Dr. Miles Smith, to whom the final revision was entrusted.

There are some nine or ten theological works by the former and two sermons by the latter. Unless the theory of a special divine inspiration for the occasion be admitted, it is clear that neither Bilson nor Miles Smith could have given the final touches to the Bible. And now a curious statement has come down to us. In 1609 the translators handed their work to the King, and in 1610 he returned it to them completed. James was incapable of writing anything to which the term beautiful could be applied. What had happened to the translators' work whilst it was left in his hands?

James had an officer of state at that time of whom a contemporary biographer wrote that "he had the contrivance of all King James his Designs, until the match with Spain." It will eventually be proved that the whole scheme of the Authorised Version of the Bible was Francis Bacon's. He was an ardent student not only of the Bible, but of the early manuscripts. St. Augustine, St. Jerome, and writers of theological works, were studied by him with industry. He has left his annotations in many copies of the Bible and in scores of theological works. The translation must have been a work in which he took the deepest interest and which he would follow from stage to stage. When the last stage came there was only one writer of the period who was capable of turning the phrases with that matchless style which is the great charm of the Shakespeare plays. Whoever that stylist was, it was to him that James handed over the manuscripts which he received from the translators. That man then made havoc of much of the translation, but he produced a result which, on its literary merits, is without an equal.

Thirty years ago another revision took place, but, notwithstanding the advantages which the revisers of 1880 had over their predecessors of 1611, their version has failed to displace the older version, which is too precious to the hearts of the people for them to abandon it

Although not one of the translators has left any literary work which would justify the belief that he was capable of writing the more beautiful portions of the Bible, fortunately Bacon has left an example which would rather add lustre to than decrease the high standard of the Bible if it were incorporated in it. As to the truth of this statement the reader must judge from the following prayer, which was written after his fall, and which was described by Addison as resembling the devotion of an angel rather than a man::

Remember, O Lord, how Thy servant hath walked before Thee; remember what I have first sought, and what been principal in mine intentions. I have loved Thy assemblies; I have mourned for the divisions of Thy Church; I have delighted in the brightness of Thy sanctuary.

This vine, which Thy right hand hath planted in this nation, I have ever prayed unto Thee that it might have the first and the latter rain, and that it might stretch her branches to the seas and to the floods.The state and bread of the poor and oppressed have been precious in mine eyes. I have hated all cruelty and hardness of heart. I have, though in a despised weed, procured the good of all men.

If any have been mine enemies, I thought not of them, neither hath the sun almost set upon my displeasure; but I have been as a dove, free from superfluity of maliciousness.

Thy creatures have been my books, but Thy scriptures much more. I have sought Thee in the courts, fields, and gardens, but I have found Thee in Thy temples.

Thousands have been my sins and ten thousand my transgressions, but Thy sanctifications have remained with me, and my heart, through Thy grace, hath been an unquenched coal upon Thine altar.

O Lord, my strength, I have since my youth met with Thee in all my ways, by Thy fatherly compassions, by Thy comfortable chastisements, and by Thy most visible providence. As Thy favours have increased upon me, so have Thy corrections, so that Thou hast been ever near me, O Lord; and ever, as Thy worldly blessings were exalted, so secret darts from Thee have pierced me, and when I have ascended before men, I have descended in humiliation before Thee.

And now, when I thought most of peace and honour, Thy hand is heavy upon me, and hath humbled me according to Thy former lovingkindness, keeping me still in Thy fatherly school, not as a bastard but as a child. Just are Thy judgments upon me for my sins, which are more in number than the sands of the sea, but have no proportion to Thy mercies; for what are the sands of the sea to the sea? Earth, heavens, and all these are nothing to Thy mercies.

Besides my innumerable sins, I confess before Thee that I am debtor to Thee for the gracious talent of Thy gifts and graces, which I have neither put into a napkin, nor put it (as I ought) to exchangers, where it might have made most profit, but misspent it in things for which I was least fit so that I may truly say my soul hath been a stranger in the course of my pilgrimage.

Be merciful unto me, O Lord, for my Saviour's sake, and receive me into Thy bosom or guide me in Thy ways.

There is another feature about the first editions of the Authorised Version which arrests attention. In 1611 the first folio edition was published. The design with arches, dogs and rabbits which is to be found over the address "To the Christian Reader" which introduces the genealogies is also to be found in the folio edition of Shakespeare over the dedication to the most noble and Incomparable paire of Brethren, over the Catalogue and elsewhere. Except that the mark of query which is on the head of the right hand pillar in the design in the Bible is missing in the Shakespeare folio, and the arrow which the archer on the right hand side is shooting contains a message in the design used in the Bible and is without one in the Shakespeare folio.

In the 1612 quarto edition of the Authorised Version on the title-page of the Genealogies are two designs; that at the head of the page is printed from the identical block which was used on the title-page of the first edition of "Venus and Adonis," 1593, and the first edition of "Lucrece," 1594. At the bottom is the design with the light A and dark A, which is over the dedication to Sir William Cecil in the "Arte of English Poesie," 1589. An octavo edition, which is now very rare, was also published in 1612. On the title-page of the Genealogies will be found the design with the light A and dark A which is used on several of the Shakespeare quartos and elsewhere.

The selection of these designs was not made by chance. They were deliberately chosen to create similitudes between certain books, and mark their connection with each other.

The revised translation of the Bible was undertaken as a national work. It was carried out under the personal supervision of the King, but every record of the proceedings has disappeared. The British Museum does not contain a manuscript connected with the proceedings of the translators. In the Record Office have been preserved the original documents referring to important proceedings of that period. The parliamentary, judicial, and municipal records are, on the whole, in a complete condition, but ask for any records connected with the Authorised Version of the Bible and the reply is: "We have none." And yet it is reasonable to suppose that manuscripts and documents of such importance would be preserved. Where are they to be found?

____
Chapter I What was the Church Trying to Hide?
excerpt from the Book The Bible Fraud by Tony Bushby

Secret ciphers in the New Testament

It was the ‘wisest fool in Christendom’,2 who ‘authorised’ the translation and publication of the first Protestant version of the Bible into English. He came to the English throne in 1603 and quickly became unpopular because of ‘his disgusting personal habits and his unsavoury character'. 3 He pretended to be a scholar in theology and philosophy,but his learning was shallow and superficial. He wallowed in filth,moral and physical,but was endowed with a share of cunning that his associates called,‘a kind of crooked wisdom ’.4

For his new edition of the Bible he issued a set of personal ‘Rules’ the translators were to follow and ordered revisions to proceed, although he never contributed a farthing to its cost. Work began early in 1607 and took a committee of forty-seven men (some records say fifty-four, others say fifty)two years and nine months to rewrite the Bible and make ready for the press.Each man received thirty shillings per week for his contribution. Upon its completion in 1609,a remarkable event occurred —the translators handed over the reviser’s manuscripts of what is now called the King James Bible to King James for his final personal approval.‘It was self-evident that James was not competent to check their work and edit it,so he passed the manuscripts on to the greatest genius of all time ...Sir Francis Bacon.’

Sir Francis Bacon (1561 –1626) was a man of many talents, a lawyer, linguist and composer. He mastered every subject he undertook; mathematics, geometry, music, poetry, painting, astronomy,classical drama and poetry, philosophy, history, theology and architecture. He was a man of many aims and purposes, the father of modern science, remodeler of modern law, patron of modern democracy, and possibly the reviver of Freemasonry. His life and works are extensively documented, and his intellectual accomplishments widely recognized, particularly in academic circles. At the age of sixteen, he was sent to Paris ‘direct from the Queens Hand’ and there studied Egyptian, Arabian, Indian and Greek philosophy with particular attention given to the Ancient Mysteries and their Ritual Rites. He personally recorded that, while in Paris, he created a secret cipher system that could be inserted into a document without arousing suspicion.While living in Europe, Francis Bacon was initiated into the mysterious Order of the Knights Templar and learnt a very special secret.Before he returned to London,he travelled to France, Italy, Germany and Spain and at the age of twenty completely devoted himself to the study of law. From his understanding of the secret information he had learned during his initiation into the Knights Templar, he conceived the idea of reactivating various Secret Societies and in 1580 founded the secret Rosicrosse Literary Society in Gray’s Inn. Later in the same year,he founded the Lodge of Free and Accepted or Speculative Masons, also at Gray’s Inn.

On 25 June 1607 Sir Francis Bacon was appointed Solicitor-General and Chief Advisor to the Crown. He had presented new ideas to the Government for the Reformation of the church and was officially instructed to commence restructuring the Bible. Research in the Records Office of the British Museum revealed that original documents still exist which refer to important proceedings associated with Sir Francis Bacon’s involvement with the editing of both the Old and New Testaments. They revealed that he personally selected and paid the revisers of the New Testament who completed their task under the instructions of Bacon’s long-time friend, Dr Andrews.

The first English language manuscripts of the Bible remained in Bacon ’s possession for nearly a year.During that time :

...he hammered the various styles of the translators into the unity,rhythm, and music of Shakespearean prose,wrote the Prefaces and created the whole scheme of the Authorized Version. 6

He also encoded secret information into both the Old and New Testament An ancient document recorded that the true history of early Christianity was known to the initiates of the Order of the Knights Templar,having originally been

...imparted to Hugh de Payens by the Grand-Pontiff of the Order of the Temple (of the Nazarene sect),one named Theocletes, after which it was learned by some Knights in Palestine.

Regarding the months of editing work applied to the Bible by Bacon,his biographer,William T.Smedley, confirmed the extent of the editing :

"It will eventually be proved that the whole structure of the Authorised Bible was Francis Bacon’s. He was an ardent student not only of the Bible, but also of early manuscripts.St Augustine, St Jerome,and writers of theological works,were studied by him with industry."8

At the completion of the editing, Sir Francis Bacon and King James I had a series of meetings to finalise editorial matters associated with the new Bible. It was at this time that King James ordered a ‘Dedication to the King’ to be drawn up and included in the opening pages. He also wanted the phrase ‘Appointed to be read in the Churches’ to appear on the title page.This was an announcement clarifying that King James had personally given the church ‘Special Command ’ for this particular version of the Bible to be used in preference to the vast array of Greek and Latin Vulgate Bibles current at the time. His reason was personal, as King James had previously instructed the revisers to ‘defend the position of the king’ in their restructuring of the texts.This was seen as an attempt to distance the Protestant Bible from the Catholic version.The Protestant versions of the Bible are thinner by seven books than the Catholic version and the variant churches have never agreed on a uniform Bible.In their translation of 1 Peter 2:13 the revisors changed the phrase ‘the emperor, as supreme’ to ‘the king, as supreme’. Because King James’ Bible was written to support the authority of a king, the later church often referred to it as the one from ‘authority’, band it later came to be presented as if officially ‘authorised'. In subsequent revisions,the word ‘authorised’ found its way onto the title page and later still came to be printed on the cover, giving King James’ new Bible a false sense of authenticity.

billy t

Veteran
First, all logic is from God, and thus by describing logic as "asinine" you are blasphemously referring to God as a fool, which must be how you actually view Him based upon your own satanic, and totally ILLOGICAL statements.

Secondly, God, in His Holy Koran (Quran), COMMANDS us to read The Law (Torah) and the Gospel, and to NOT BE IN DOUBT OF IT REACHING US, because it will ASSUREDLY be guarded from corruption.

Sura 6:153-157
6:153. Verily, THIS is my way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) ways: they will scatter you away from His (Great) Way: thus doth He command YOU, that ye may be righteous.

Sura 10:93-96
10:93. We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after Knowledge had been granted to them, that they fell into schisms. Verily "I AM" will judge between them as to the schisms amongst them, on The Day of Judgment.
10:94. If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading The Book from before thee (the Bible): the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no way one of those in doubt.
10:95. Nor be of those who reject the Signs of "I AM", or thou shalt be of those who perish.
10:96. Those against whom the Word of thy Lord hath been verified would not believe-
10:97. Even if every Sign was brought unto them (Luke 16:29-31),- until they see (for themselves) the Grievous Penalty.

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will ASSUREDLY guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE THEE amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah – The Law) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

See also Suras: 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Thirdly, God also sent us further reassurance in the Holy Koran (Quran), leaving no doubt that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, which God sent before the Koran.

See Suras:

But instead of believing God and His Message, you illogically choose to believe urban myths (lies) about Francis Bacon editing the authorised King James Bible, a vicious rumor (lie) started by satanic freemasons and so-called Muslim scholars, to try to discredit the Bible that God said could NOT be corrupted.

So apparently you do believe God is an idiot, and would tell everyone to read His Holy Bible, and then allow His Holy Bible to be corrupted, as if God is somehow powerless in the face of puny human freemasons to guard His Word against corruption.

You also don't seem to know what the word "corrupted" or "corruption" means, nor know or believe and fear God, or you wouldn't openly make such ridiculously blasphemous and illogical statements rejecting Faith.
I brought Francis Bacon up as a side point. Changes were made to the Bible a LOOOOONG time before Bacon came along.

Just because humans changed the Bible doesn't mean Allah was unable to stop them. Allah allowed it to happen for a wisdom known to Him. This is the case for any evil that takes place in the creation.

Again, lets look at your asinine line of reasoning. You argue that if the Bible has been changed then it necessitates that Allah was unable to stop it from happening.

According to that logic then that should be the same for any evil that takes place in the creation. If somebody gets murdered or tortured you can just say "why was God not able to stop it?"

I will rephrase your sentence to show how this logic should likewise apply to other matters or you contradict yourself.

Freeman's comment rephrased to show his blatant hypocrisy: "So apparently you do believe God is an idiot, and would tell everyone to not murder, and then allow people to murder Prophets of God. God is somehow powerless in the face of puny humans to guard his Prophets against being killed".

Anyway, I only replied to show people how weak your arguments are. Other people read these threads and I don't want them to be misled by your weak attempts to discredit Islaam. I will now put you on block so as to not waste any more time replying to your idiotic arguments.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I brought Francis Bacon up as a side point.
No, you introduced a bunch of lies as a red herring (another logical fallacy), attempting to divert attention away from the fact that Mohammedans are doing the exact opposite of what it says in the Koran (Quran), while pretending to do God's Will. A very hypocritical tangent from the discussion on what true prayer really is, which also started with you introducing several lies.

And you are now doubling down on the lies, with more Francis Bacon nonsense, complete with misquoted references attributed to the 1611 King James Bible that weren't in that Bible.

For anyone who would like to check the passages from Psalm 46, and how they were translated into English for the 1611 authorised King James Bible from the original Hebrew, please visit the following links:-

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/psalms/46.htm

Changes were made to the Bible a LOOOOONG time before Bacon came along.
Agreed. Just as changes were made (by humans doing Satan's bidding) to the Koran (Quran), before it was ever published. This subject too has already been covered more than once in this thread.

And you are STILL trying to argue against God and His Holy Koran (Quran), which is totally illogical given Koran plainly states the Bible can NEVER be corrupted.

Just because humans changed the Bible doesn't mean Allah was unable to stop them.
Another strawman argument. Never was it personally said that Allah was unable to stop humans from changing His Word; what was said was that YOU were attempting to illogically argue that Allah couldn't keep puny humans from CORRUPTING His Word, which goes against what it says in the Koran (Quran).

There is a huge difference between allowing humans to change a few verses as a test, and allowing His Word to be corrupted, i.e. rendered unusable.

Sura 22:52-55
22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:
22:53. THAT HE MAY MAKE THE SUGGESTIONS THROWN IN BY SATAN, BUT A TRIAL FOR THOSE IN WHOSE HEARTS IS A DISEASE AND WHO ARE HARDENED OF HEART: verily the wrong-doers are in a schism far (from the Truth):
22:54. And that those on whom Knowledge has been bestowed may learn that the (Koran) is the Truth from thy Lord, and that they may believe therein, and their hearts may be made humbly (open) to it: for verily "I AM" is the Guide, of those who believe, to The Straight Way (Matthew 7:13-14, John 14:6, Sura 3:55).
22:55. Those who reject Faith will not cease to be in doubt concerning (Revelation) until The Hour (of Judgment) comes suddenly upon them, or there comes to them the Penalty of a Day of Disaster.

Allah allowed it to happen for a wisdom known to Him. This is the case for any evil that takes place in the creation.
As above please. Allah has allowed these minor changes to be made to the Bible and Koran (Quran) as a trial for those in whose hearts is a disease and are hardened of heart.

ALL of Allah's Word (Scripture) has built-in error correction, so that any modifications or omissions stick out like a sore thumb.

Again, lets look at your asinine line of reasoning. You argue that if the Bible has been changed then it necessitates that Allah was unable to stop it from happening.
No, that claim was never personally made. It's just another strawman you've invented, so you can try to beat it down. A list has already been shared on this forum and even in this thread regarding verses that were altered or where phrases were inserted, in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran), complete with explanations of why we can be absolutely certain of these intentionally deceitful changes.

A few examples off the top of the head:

Ezekiel 34:23 and 37:25, where the Hebrew adjective and name "David" (which means "well-beloved") was left as a proper name rather than being translated as the adjective.

Matthew 28:19, where trinitarian wording was added that wasn't present in the original manuscripts, and which contradicts the actions of all of the disciples and apostles);

John 8:3-11, where the story of the adulterous woman was added.

1 John 5:7, where the "Johannine comma" (more trinitarian wording) was added (in the 15th century) that wasn't present in the original manuscripts.

Sura 2:125 and 2:127, where Ishmael was inserted in place of Isaac, altering the original Koran (Quran).

Sura 3:96, where the valley of Baca (the valley of tears -- located near Jerusalem -- Psalm 84:6) was intentionally changed to Mecca (even though b's and m's are not interchangeable in Arabic).

Sura 20:85 and 20:95, where the descriptive title "samiri", which means "overseer", was left untranslated, to create a mythical character.

Sura 48:25, where makkah (which means physical altercation/confrontation) was deceitfully changed to "Mecca".

Sura 62:9, where the gathering for the day of preparation before the Sabbath (Al Sabt) was changed to the day of "assembly", along with other additions.

All of the above have been corrected back to the original manuscripts in The King of kings' Bible, as have others not listed above.

According to that logic then that should be the same for any evil that takes place in the creation. If somebody gets murdered or tortured you can just say "why was God not able to stop it?"
As above please. This is yet another logical fallacy, this time non sequitur ("it does not follow"),.

God has given us His Law, and Commanded us to choose life and good over death and evil, leaving us with His free-gift of free-will to decide for ourselves if we will be truthful and do good or be dishonest and do evil.

I will rephrase your sentence to show how this logic should likewise apply to other matters or you contradict yourself.
You really need to stop doing this altogether, because you already frequently misquote others, and/or don't understand what they're saying, and/or don't pay any attention to what's actually being discussed. And that's before the countless errors you personally make in logic, whilst attempting to teach others about logic that you clearly know absolutely nothing about.

Freeman's comment rephrased to show his blatant hypocrisy: "So apparently you do believe God is an idiot, and would tell everyone to not murder, and then allow people to murder Prophets of God. God is somehow powerless in the face of puny humans to guard his Prophets against being killed".
Again, a non-sequitur logical fallacy and a strawman argument (and an ad hominem/shoot the messenger attack), because nothing remotely close to what you've written above and falsely attributed to me was ever personally said, nor is anything else that was personally shared analogous to the above fable.

In the Bible, which God said He sent the Koran (Quran) to CONFIRM (which you wrongly and satanically argue has been corrupted), Jesus Himself gave us a parable about the vineyard (Earth), where His servants (His prophets and messengers/apostles) were beaten and killed, leading up to the crucifixion of Jesus (the human body that Christ -- THE FIRSTBORN/FIRST-CREATED SON OF GOD -- was inside of 2000 years ago).

Matthew 21:33-46
21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
21:34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent His servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
21:35 And the husbandmen took His servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
21:36 Again, He sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
21:37 But last of all He sent unto them His son, saying, They will respect my Son.
21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the Son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
21:39 And they caught him, and cast [him] out of the vineyard, and slew [him].
21:40 When the Lord therefore of the Vineyard cometh, what will He do unto those husbandmen?

21:41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out [His] vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render Him the fruits in their seasons.
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
21:45 And when the chief priests and politicians had heard his parables, they perceived that he spoke about them.
21:46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a Prophet.

Anyway, I only replied to show people how weak your arguments are.
You can keep telling yourself that lie if you wish, but you aren't fooling anyone.

Other people read these threads and I don't want them to be misled by your weak attempts to discredit Islaam.
If what's been shared are such weak attempts to discredit the organized religion that deceitfully refers to itself as "islaam"/"Islam", then why do you feel the need to address them?

The truth doesn't need anyone to defend it; and anyone who takes the time to read and study this thread can judge its content for themselves.

I will now put you on block so as to not waste any more time replying to your idiotic arguments.
Thank-you. That should save everyone having to listen to your name-calling and ad hominem attacks as well as the rest of your illogical tactics and replies.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
More glaring holes in the "salaah refers to constant prayer" fabrication:

When you are traveling through the land, there is no blame on you to shorten the prayer, if you fear that the disbelievers may harm you. Indeed, the disbelievers are your open enemy. When you [O Prophet] are with them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you, carrying their weapons. When they have finished their prostration, let them take their positions in the rear. Then let the other group that have not yet prayed join you in prayer, keeping vigilant and carrying their arms. The disbelievers wish that you would neglect your weapons and belongings, so they could launch on you a surprise attack. But there is no blame on you if you lay down your weapons because of inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take all precautions. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment. When you have finished the prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting, or lying down. But when you are safe again, establish regular prayer. Indeed, prayer is prescribed for the believers at specific times.

Quran 4:101-103

If it were constant prayer, how can it be that there is mention of:
- the Prophet ﷺ and the believers having to interrupt their journey to pray - why is it that they cannot pray while on the journey?
- shortening the prayer, from its longer form
- the Prophet ﷺ leading the prayer
- standing and prostration
- one group of believers guarding the second group of believers that are standing in prayer - prayer is evidently an action they must direct their conscious attention towards, preventing them from protecting themselves from the enemy
- one group must pray, and then the rest of the group must pray - prayer is a prescribed set of acts you must engage in, to the exclusion of all other acts
- If there are specific times, this necessarily precludes that prayer is to be offered at every time.

You can see that these are all simple, logical inferences from the text. I'm not reaching for something that isn't there.

O you who believe, when you stand up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows; wipe over your heads; and wash your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, cleanse yourselves [by taking a bath]. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had sexual contact with women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth, and wipe your faces and hands therewith. Allah does not want to impose hardship on you, rather He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

Quran 5:6

Before prayer (if prayer is constant, there is no 'before' and 'after' prayer), one is instructed to purify themselves by washing their faces, hands, arms, heads and feet. If there is constant prayer, how is it possible to constantly be purifying oneself? Moreover, there is mention of standing up - are you constantly standing up for constant prayer?

And [remember] when We showed to Abraham the site of the House [Ka’ba], “Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up in prayer, and those who bow and prostrate.

Quran 22:26

If prayer is constant, why is there mention of standing up, bowing and prostrating? How can you constantly stand, bow and prostrate to God in constant prayer?

In these verses alone, even if we ignore all other evidences, it is conclusively established that -
- Prayers are to be offered at specified, prescribed times - this logically eliminates the possibility that they be offered at all times
- You must purify yourself with water before prayer [called wudu]
- If in a group, there is a man who will lead the other worshippers prayer [congregation]
- You must first stand up for prayer [qiyam]
- Then you must bow [ruku]
- Then you must prostrate yourself [sajda]
- When you are on a journey you may shorten your prayer, otherwise, the longer prayer is to be completed, that is to be prayed at fixed times.
- You may not engage in any other act whilst in prayer, and you must focus you full attentions and energies towards its completion.

These are all practiced by Muslims on a daily basis. If you are rejecting this, you are rejecting clear-cut commands from Allah. How is it possible that you can continue to evade these commands? Is it that you are too proud to bow and prostrate before God, or are you unfamiliar with it, or do you believe that it will incur the wrath of God on you? Or does JAH have so complete a hold over your mind and behaviour that you are afraid or unable to go against him? How can you hold an aversion to prostrating yourself before God in humble submission to Him? It will not harm you, it will only bring your heart peace and ease.

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! 13:28

Unto Him belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who dwell in His presence are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they weary. 21:19

You also reject fasting in Ramadan and follow a different kind of fasting in its place, when the command is so dazzlingly clear, none could fail to acknowledge it:

O you who believe, fasting is prescribed upon you as it was prescribed upon those who were before you, so that you may become righteous. [Fast is for] specific number of days; but if anyone of you is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. As for those who can only fast with hardship, a compensation can be made by feeding a needy person [for each day]. But anyone who volunteers to give more, it is better for him. Yet fasting is better for you, if only you knew.

Quran 2:183-184

And eat and drink until you see the light of dawn distinct from the darkness of night, then complete the fast until nightfall.

Quran 2:187

There is still a week left of Ramadan (it ends on the 13th/14th of May). I invite you to try fasting with us if you wish.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Go read Bart Erhmans books. Plenty of evidence in there.

If the atheist Ehrman has to write whole books to try to debunk the bible it means he's on the ropes and desperately trying to flail his way out..:)
"The more the words, the less the meaning,and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible:Ecc 6:11)

billy t

Veteran
If the atheist Ehrman has to write whole books to try to debunk the bible it means he's on the ropes and desperately trying to flail his way out..:)
"The more the words, the less the meaning,and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible:Ecc 6:11)
His religious beliefs or lack thereof do not negate his evidences and research.