The Top 10 Myths that Dominate "Islam"

A Freeman

Superstar
For those with the courage to take an honest look at the organized religion that calls itself "Islam", for everyone's benefit, please see the article at the following hyperlink:-

The Top 10 Myths that Dominate Mohammedanism aka “Islam”

1615107180896.png

Sura 3:24 This because they say: The Fire shall not touch us but for a few numbered days”: for their forgeries deceive them as to their own religion.

Much like the Federal Reserve Bank is NOT Federal, has NOTHING in reserves and is actually a private corporation instead of a bank, “Islam” is yet another misnomer, designed to anaesthetize, deceive and control the masses, like its predecessors Talmudic “Judaism” and “Christianity”.

As with ALL organized religions, it is a man-made BUSINESS based upon fraud and deception, and a thorough and honest review of most “Islamic” beliefs, versus what it actually says in the Koran, prove unequivocally that, other than its intentionally misleading name, “Islam” has NOTHING to do with joyfully submitting to God’s Will.

10. The Islamic “High-Five”

One of the 5 “pillars” of the organized religion that refers to itself as “Islam” is “salat”, i.e. piety-acting practice dubbed as “prayer”, performed 5 times a day. These “prayers” are supposed to be to Allah (God), but where in God’s Koran (Quran) did He instruct us to follow this heathen ritual? And how can this be considered prayer? A thorough examination of the evidence proves, beyond any reasonable doubt, that this is neither prescribed by God nor is it actually prayer.

There isn’t one single verse (ayat) in the Koran that instructs us to go through this “prayer” drama five times a day, so we can pat each other on the back for it and pretend to be among the faithful. Not one.

Instead, we are told no less than 40 TIMES to establish CONSTANT prayer.

Please See – Suras 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Sura 2:277 Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:162 But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 6:72 – To establish constant prayer and to fear “I AM”: for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together.”

Sura 7:170 As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

Sura 9:18 The (human) temples of “I AM” (1 Cor. 3:16-17; 6:19; 2 Cor. 6:16; Acts 7:48; 17:24) shall be filled with Light by believing “I AM” and in The Last Day; establishing constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and practicing regular charity (Matt. 6:1-4, Mark 12:31), and fearing none (at all) except “I AM” (and doing only His Will – Matt. 6:10). It is they who are expected to be on True Guidance.

Sura 24:37 By men whom neither traffic nor merchandise can divert from the Remembrance of “I AM”, nor from constant Prayer, nor from the practice of regular Charity (Mark 12:31): their (only) fear is for The Day when hearts and eyes will be transformed (in a world wholly new – Ezek. 36:26-27, Matt. 13:13-17),-

Sura 29:45 Learn by heart what is sent from the Book by inspiration to thee, and establish constant Prayer: for Prayer restrains ye from shameful and unjust deeds; and CONSTANT remembrance of “I AM” is the greatest (thing in life) without doubt. And “I AM” knows the (deeds) that ye do.

Sura 58:13 Is it that ye are afraid of spending sums in charity before your private consultation (with him)? If, then, ye do not so, and “I AM” forgives you, then (at least) establish constant prayer (1 Thess. 5:17); practise regular charity; and obey “I AM” and His Messenger. And “I AM” is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

Sura 98:5 – And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship God, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); to establish constant Prayer (1 Thess. 5:17), and to practise regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8) and THAT is the Religion (bonded obligation) Right and Straight.

COMPARE WITH:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 – PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 – Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication IN THE SPIRIT, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Prayer is spiritual communication with God, in the privacy of one’s mind, the most important aspect of which is LISTENING. How can God teach and guide someone who is so busy trying to impress others at Islamic cheerleading practice (rah, rah, rak’ah) that they can’t hear anything He says? And why would He bother with someone who won’t even follow His explicit written instructions?

Every moment spent not listening to God, is another moment spent listening to Lucifer/Iblis – Satan.

9. Misery loves company

Along with paying no attention to what it says in the Koran about when to pray, “Muslims” apparently skipped over the instructions on how and where to pray too. Where in the Koran does it instruct us to go to a mosque (temple, church, synagogue, etc.), and/or make a public display of our private relationship with our Creator?

The Koran wasn’t given to Muhammad (peace be upon him) to warn Muslims about unbelievers; it was given as a blessing (Gen. 17:20) and to warn REAL Muslims from becoming unbelievers and hypocrites themselves (Sura 4:150-152), after so graciously being invited to do God’s Will (Matt. 22:1-14, Sura 61:7).

Sura 4:142 – The Hypocrites – they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

Sura 7:55 Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for “I AM” loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107
And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL – to disunite the Believers – and in preparation for one who warred against “I AM” (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but “I AM” doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108
NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and “I AM” loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109 Which then is best? – he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock – Matthew 7:24-27) to “I AM” and His Good Pleasure? – or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And “I AM” guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110 The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicionand shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And “I AM” is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111 “I AM” hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law(The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than “I AM”? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of “I AM” written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 33:33 And stay quietly IN YOUR HOUSES (Sura 9:107-111), and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance (Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55); and establish constant Prayer (1 Thes. 5:17), and give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8); and obey “I AM” and His Messenger. And “I AM” only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless (Matt. 5:8).

Sura 107:5-6
Sura 107:5
Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
Sura 107:6 Those who (want only) to be seen (by menMatt. 6:5),

COMPARE WITH:

Enoch 56:5
– Henceforward shall the holy people be told to seek in heaven the secrets of righteousness (Matt. 6:6; Sura 7:55), the portion of faith; for like the sun has it arisen upon the Earth (Matt. 24:27), while darkness has passed away. There shall be Light which cannot be calculated, nor shall they enter upon the enumeration of time (Rev. 10:6); for “Darkness” shall be previously destroyed (1 John 3:8), and Light shall increase before the Lord of spirits; before the Lord of spirits shall the Light of uprightness increase for ever (Rev. 22:4-5)

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5
And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father IN PRIVATE(Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

8. It’s time to face the music

“In the early years of Islam, the Qiblah direction was towards the city of Jerusalem.”

There is no reference in the Holy Koran to the city of Mecca by name, nor by implication. ALL references, in the Holy Koran, to the City of Peace refer to Jerusalem, NOT to Mecca. The word Mecca does NOT mean the City of Peace; the word Jerusalem DOES mean City of Peace in Hebrew.

Please see – Suras 2:125-127, 2:144, 3:96-97, 5:98, 6:92, 9:7, 9:19, 9:28, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:25-26, 27:91, 42:7, 48:22-25, Sura 90:1-2 and Sura 95:1-4, all of which direct us to turn and face Jerusalem, where Abraham offered his miracle son Isaac and became a “friend of God”.

King of kings’ BibleSura 2:125-127
2:125
Remember We made The House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety and take ye The Station of Abraham (Mt. Moriah – Gen. 22:2) as a place of prayer and We Covenanted with Abraham and ISAAC (Gen. 17:21), that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (there, in prayer).
2:126 And remember Abraham said: “My Lord, make this a City of PEACE (Jeru-SALEM in Hebrew), and feed its people with fruits,- such of them as believe God and in the Last Day.” He said: “(Yea), and such as reject Faith,- for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!”
2:127 And remember Abraham and ISAAC (Gen. 17:21, 22:2; Sura 37:101-102, 112-113) raised the foundations of The House (with this prayer): “Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

Sura 2:144 We see the turning of thy face (for guidance) to the heavens: now shall We turn thee to a Sacrifice that shall please thee? Turn thy face in the direction of THE Holy Place: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in thatdirection. The people of The Book (Bible) know well that that is the truth from their Lord (1 kings 8:29-30; 2 Chron 3:1). Nor is God unaware of what they do.

Sura 6:92 And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem – Isaiah 1:1, 21, 52:1-2, 62:11-12; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 14:35 – Remember Abraham said: “O my Lord! Make this city one of peace (Jeru-salem, city of peace) and security: and preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.

Sura 42:7 Thus have We sent by inspiration to thee an Arabic Koran: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem – Jer. 15:5-8, Matt. 5:35, Gal. 4:26) and all around her,- and warn (them) of The Day of Assembly, of which there is no doubt: (when) some will be in The Garden, and some in The Blazing Fire.

Sura 48:22-25
48:22
If the Unbelievers should fight you, they would certainly turn their backs; then would they find neither protector nor helper.
48:23 (Such has been) the practice (approved) by “I AM” already in the past: NO CHANGE wilt thou find in the practice (approved) by “I AM” (Heb. 13:8).
48:24 And it is He Who has restrained their hands from you and your hands from them in the midst of the physical altercation (“Makkah”), after that He gave you the victory over them. And “I AM” sees well all that ye do.
48:25 They are the ones who denied revelation and hindered you from the Holy Place and the sacrificial animals, detained from reaching their place of sacrifice. Had there not been believing men and believing women whom ye did not know that ye were trampling down and on whose account a crime would have accrued to you without (your) knowledge, (“I AM” would have allowed you to force your way, but He held back your hands) that He may admit to His Mercy whom He will. If they had been apart, We should certainly have punished the Unbelievers among them with a grievous Punishment.

Note: The morally and intellectually bankrupt attempt to promote pagan Mecca as “the Holy Place”, “Mother of Cities”, “City of Peace” and the place where the First and ONLY House of God (Solomon’s Temple) was built (where animals were sacrificed), hinges on the deceitful insertion of “Mecca” into Sura 48:24 in some intentional mistranslations of the Koran.

The Arabic word “Makkah” does NOT translate to “Mecca”; it means physical altercation or confrontation. It also is NOT interchangeable with “Bakkah” (Sura 3:96), as M’s and B’s cannot be substituted for one another in Arabic. Bakkah is derived from the Hebrew word “Baca” which means “tears”. The Valley of Baca/Tears (Ps. 84:6-7) received its name because it’s where Abraham passed through with Isaac heavy-hearted, on his way to Mt. Moriah, to sacrifice Isaac, as God COMMANDED him to do, to test his faith.

Mt. Moriah is in Jerusalem, which is also referred to as the “mother of cities” because it’s where Abraham’s children were born and/or raised, and where Abraham became a “friend of God” through his righteous actions, thereby setting the correct example for all of his children (Sura 3:68).

Galatians 4:26 – But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother(of cities) of us all.

How is it possible then for anyone to think that Allah tells us in one verse (Sura 48:23) that we will find NO CHANGE in any of His approved practices, but in the very next verse He allegedly changed HIS City of Peace (Jeru-salem) to Mecca, HIS Valley of Tears (Baca) to Mecca, HIS Covenant with Isaac to Ishmael (Gen. 17:20-21), and HIS Holy Place (Isa. 28:16) to a pagan mosque in idolatrous Mecca (Acts 7:48, 17:24, Sura 9:107-108)?

There is no evidence of any kind that either the city of Mecca or the Arabic language even existed before the 9th century A.D.!

COMPARE WITH: Gen. 22:2-3, 14, 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14, 1 kings 8:29, 1 kings 8:41-45, 2 Chron. 3:1, 2 Chron. 6:18-21, Ps. 5:7, 84.4-7, 138:2, Isa. 56:7

Genesis 22:2-3, 14
22:2
And He said, Take now thy son, thine only [son] Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
22:3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said [to] this day, In the mount of the “I AM” it shall be seen (the mount of recognitionSura 2:198).

1 kings 8:29
That Thine eyes may be open toward THIS house night and day, [even] toward the place of which Thou hast said, MY name shall be there: that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward THIS place.

1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14
6:1
And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon’s reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which [is] the second month, that he began to build The House of the “I AM”.
6:2 And The House which king Solomon built for the “I AM”, the length thereof [was] threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty [cubits], and the height thereof thirty cubits (compare with the Meccan Temple [cubits]: 25.2 x 21.6 x 25.7).
6:11 And the Word of the “I AM” came to Solomon, saying,
6:12 [Concerning] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in My Statutes, and execute My Judgments, and keep ALL My Commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My word with thee, which I spoke unto David thy father:
6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake MY people Israel (who are descended from Isaac, NOT Ishmael).
6:14 So Solomon built The House, and finished it.

Isaiah 56:7 Even them will I bring to My Holy Mountain, and make them joyful in My House of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices [shall be] accepted upon Mine Altar; for Mine House shall be called “The House of prayer for ALL people” (Sura 9:107-8).

Jerusalem (City of Peace) is mentioned in the Bible OVER 800 TIMES (and over 100 times more as Zion, as well as indirectly at least 28 more times in the Koran, IF it’s properly read and understood). It’s where God said He put HisName, His House and where His Servants are instructed to pray towards. Conversely, there is no mention of Mecca anywhere in the Bible or in the Koran.

Which city do you think God placed an emphasis on? It isn’t the “new Mecca” that will be coming down out of heaven; it’s the NEW JERUSALEM. Peace (salem) be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

7. The Hajj Mirage

Tampering with a few verses in the Koran wasn’t going to be enough to maintain tourist traffic into pagan Mecca; an entirely new “Islamic history” would need to be fabricated and backfilled with fanciful, made-up stories to dress up the advertising brochure: the Hadith.

And what better way to start this unbelievable transformation than with a fantastic tale about an 1200+ km trip that never happened, to supposedly build a mosque no one ever saw or mentioned, in a city that wouldn’t exist for another 2500 years?

Did Abraham, Hagar and Ishmael ever go to Mecca? Not if we follow the directions given to us in the Koran.

The Koran specifically instructs its readers to READ THE LAW (in the first five books of the Bible (the five Books of Moses), where the story of Abraham and Ishmael is found), and to become well-acquainted with it through carefulstudy.

Please See – Suras 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157-158, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6.

The Koran also tells us it (the Koran) was sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:153-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), which means IF the Koran is properly translated and understood, it should always be in perfect agreement with the Bible.

According to Islamic folklore, Abraham, Hagar (the Egyptian) and Ishmael supposedly set out over mountains and across deserts, toward a barren and uninhabited wasteland they had never seen nor heard of, that would someday be called Mecca. And it’s claimed that Abraham didn’t do this just once; he allegedly made this same epic trek several times during his post centennial years, before deciding to stay and help build a Meccan temple (out of rubble?) with Ishmael. But for what purpose? So they’d have a place to store their idols (Sura 14:35)?

There are, of course, a few problems with this spiritual, geographical and historical absurdity; namely:

• Abram/Abraham was born and lived in Ur of the Chaldees, before moving with his dad Terah, his nephew Lot and his wife Sarai/Sarah to Haran (Gen. 11:31). He later left Haran, when he was 75 years old (Gen. 12:4-8), to move to the land of Canaan, where he dwelt in the plain of Mamre, which is in Hebron (Gen. 13:18, 14:13, 16:3, 18:1, 25:9), over 1200 km from current-day Mecca. Abraham then journeyed south, toward Egypt and dwelt between Kadesh and Shur, sojourning in Gerar (Gen. 20:1), where he was when Hagar, the Egyptian, and Ishmael were freed and sent on their way.

• Abraham later moved to Beersheba, in the Philistines’ land, where he planted a grove and lived for many days (Gen. 21:33-34, 22:19).

• God gave the land of Canaan to Abraham and his seed, the Children of Israel, through ISAAC and Jacob/Israel (Gen. 15:7, 17:8).

• God told Abraham that his seed would serve strangers in a strange land, prophesying the Israelites’ slavery in neighbouring Egypt (Gen. 15:13).

• God told Abraham that Ishmael would dwell EAST of all his brethren, NOT far to the south, in the non-existent city of Mecca (Gen. 16:12).

• Hagar, the Egyptian, fled the first time toward Shur and Egypt (her homeland), while she was pregnant with Ishmael (Gen. 16:7-15).

• Hagar, the Egyptian, was later sent away with Ishmael, when Ishmael was around 14 years old, traveling toward Egypt like she had done previously (Gen. 21:14). She was given bread and a bottle of water, certainly not provisions enough for a 1200+ km journey through the desert to Mecca, and certainly not with Abraham.

• Hagar, the Egyptian, and Ishmael dwelt in the wilderness of Paran, NEAR EGYPT (Gen. 20:20), which is nowhere near Mecca.

• Paran was obviously close enough to Egypt for Hagar, the Egyptian, to take a wife for Ishmael from the land of Egypt (Gen. 20:21).

• Abraham never built a house of any kind; he dwelt in tents throughout his entire life (Gen. 12:8, 13:3, 13:18, 18:1-10, 24:67).

Abraham never built a temple of any kind; only outdoor altars, including the one on Mt. Moriah, where he offered up ISAAC (Gen. 12:7-8, 13:18, 22:9).

Abraham died and was buried by both Isaac and Ishmael, at Hebron, in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which [is] before Mamre (Gen. 25:9-10). It would have been impossible for Ishmael to have received word of Abraham’s death in time to help bury Abraham, if Ishmael had lived in the area now known as Mecca.

Ishmael died and was buried among his people, in the land from Havilah unto Shur, that is before (on the way to) EGYPT (Gen. 25:17-18). The 12 sons of Ishmael obviously lived in that area too for quite some time afterwards, in cities that bore their names (Gen. 25:12-16).

• A generation later and still living near Beersheba among her people, Ishmael’s daughter Mahalath was taken by Isaac’s son Esau as a wife (Gen. 28:9). So the children of Ishmael were still living close by at that time, after the death of Abraham.

1646822548248.png

The pilgrimage (hajj) that everyone should go to, if they can afford it, is to Jerusalem, where Abraham offered up his miracle son Isaac to God (Exod. 6:3-4, Ps. 119:54, Heb. 11:8-18, Sura 3:96-97, Sura 22:26-31), foreshadowing God offering up His own miracle son 2000 years later.

Abraham didn’t go to Mecca, and neither did Hagar nor Ishmael, which explains why there’s no mention of Mecca anywhere in either the Bible or the Koran. The foundations of “The House” that Abraham and Isaac raised should be obvious (Isa. 28:16): the altar Abraham and Isaac built on Mt. Moriah marked the exact spot for “the Holy of Holies”, in the TRUE House of God that Solomon built in JERUSALEM. And their steadfast obedience to God was built upon by Isaac’s son Jacob into “The House of Israel”.

6. Are they stoned?

Set into the eastern corner of the big black cube in Mecca blasphemously referred to as the “Ka’bah”, lies a small, black, oval stone in a fabricated, vagina-shaped silver frame. This little piece of spiritual kryptonite supposedly “came down from Jannah (Paradise)” according to At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, hadith no. 877, which is classified as an “authentic hadith” by Sheikh Al-Albaani in his book Sahih At-Tirmidthi, hadith no. 695. It then beat out hundreds of other candidates for its special place in the “Masjid al-Haram”, winning the reverence and admiration of Islamic pilgrims everywhere (although “Muslims” claim they don’t worship it).

“Muslims” believe it was brought to or found in Mecca and “put there by the Prophet Abraham and Ishmael (peace be upon them both)” to initiate “tawaf”, i.e. the mindless circling (“circumambulation”) around this little black rock for which the cubical, black-robed mosque was purportedly built (but they don’t worship it?).

We shouldn’t let the complete lack of any scientific, historical or archaeological evidence placing Abraham or Ishmael anywhere near what is today Mecca, stand in the way of this tail-chasing exercise. This is the stuff of myth and legend, right (but they don’t worship it?)?

The little black stone allegedly is “the right hand of Allah Most High” (seriously, a piece of stone is the right hand of God, Who is a spirit?) according to Ibn Qutayba in Ta’ wil (but they don’t worship it?).

It’s also purportedly “the depository of the covenant of human souls with Allah on the Day of Promise” (but they don’t worship it?). How exactly did The Covenant with God get INSIDE of a solid piece of rock where no one can read it, much less follow it?

According to At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, it absorbs sins, i.e. it can take away the sins of the world (like Jesus/Isa, trying to replace Christ?): “the sins of the sons of Adam made it black” (but they don’t worship it?).

Millions of “Muslims” from all over the world go to Mecca annually to prostrate themselves before it (but they don’t worship it?).

They try to kiss it (but they don’t worship it?).

If they can’t kiss it, they desperately reach out to touch it (but they don’t worship it?).

If they can’t touch or kiss it, they point to it, while circling it (but they don’t worship it?).

It will reportedly “testify in favor of those who touched it in sincerity” (but they don’t worship it?).

“Muslims” across the globe consistently “pray” facing the direction of this little black stone, despite being COMMANDED by God to face Jerusalem (but they don’t worship it?).

Shouldn’t it deter Real Muslims from these practices to learn that the “Ka’bah” previously served as a pagan mosque in polytheistic Mecca (Sura 9:107-111), which reportedly housed over 360 different stones, statues and other idols? What part of “Abraham was NOT of the pagans” (Sura 3:95) is so difficult to understand? And why do you think it’s covered in a black curtain? To keep out God and His Light?

Shouldn’t it similarly be troubling to learn that circumambulation around that very same place of idol worship was originally (and still is) a pagan ritual too (although it used to be performed naked), as was (and still is) running back and forth between Asaf (Isaf) and Na’ila (Nayelah), which were later renamed Safa and Marwa? But these heathen practices – including making a little black stone the center of the entire Islamic universe – supposedly shouldn’t be seen as idol worship?

How can anyone take any of this seriously? How obvious does it need to be that this little black stone is nothing more than a cheap, idolatrous substitute for the SPIRITUAL CHIEF CORNERSTONE of Israel (Gen. 49:24, Isa. 28:16, Matt. 21:42-43, 1 Cor. 10:4, Sura 3:55), Who actually did come down from heaven to take away the sins of the world (John 3:13)?

And when is fabricating a completely fake history, using the names of God’s Prophets, to intentionally deceive others into overt paganism – including the worship of a meaningless little black stone that God has broken into pieces more than oncesomehow not seen as assigning multiple partners to God and His Word (Sura 16:84-91, Deut. 4:13, 27-31, 32:37, Isa. 43:9)?

Making a little black stone (or anything else) a partner with God is a stoning offense, which is exactly what that little black stone should be used for to do to anyone who venerates it (Deut. 13:6-10).

5. Ark Enemies

The Ark of The Covenant is one of the two most important artefacts on planet Earth, the other being its fellow hostage (2 Chron. 25:24), the Stone of Destiny, aka Jacob’s Pillar Stone, which has served for thousands of years as the coronation stone/throne for the kings of Israel, all of whom after Saul have been descendants of king David, leading up to Christ.

The construction (Exod. 25:10-22) and history of THE Ark of THE Covenant (there’s only ONE Ark of The Covenant and only ONE Covenant inside The Ark), up to c. 586 B.C., are well-documented in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to CONFIRM.

So what have the evil Mohammedan historical revisionists and their spiritually blind imams done with God’s Message about His Ark containing His Covenant with His People Israel? The same thing they always do; rip-off from the Bible and invent another self-contradictory fable.

In the contrived Islamic “tradition” (Matt. 15:3, 9), The Ark of The Covenant (hereafter referred to as “The Ark”) was purportedly sent down from heaven to Adam, incredibly with its instruction manual in Arabic, over 4000 years before the first word in Arabic was ever uttered or written!

It then allegedly survived for thousands of years without mention or record, including through the flood, before magically making its way into Ishmael’s hands, after he wasn’t offered as a sacrifice by Abraham, so the two of them could supposedly haul it over 1200 km of the most inhospitable terrain on Earth, on the trip they never took. How else could they have carried all the tools and materials they would need to build the house they never built in the city that didn’t exist?

But wait…there’s more!

How did The Ark find its way back into Israelite hands from the Ishmaelites, to allegedly be used as a “weapon of war” by Moses, Aaron, David, and Solomon? Why, through Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, of course. You see, the Israelites and the Ishmaelites supposedly traded this awesome “weapon” back and forth over the centuries, like a timeshare condo.

To make this convoluted story work requires the fabrication and acceptance of an entire series of similarly preposterous events, including:

• Resurrecting Samuel hundreds of years after his death, to pray for an Israelite king that Samuel never wanted (1 Sam. 8:4-22), so he could fight and lose against Nebuchadnezzar;

• Solomon rebuilding a Temple that never before existed, to allegedly honor Muhammad, more than 1500 years before Muhammad was born;

• Menelik 1 supposedly carrying The Ark to Ethiopia hundreds of years before Jeremiah took it and Jacob’s Pillar Stone from Jerusalem to Tanis, Egypt;

• Jesus and Mary making an undocumented trip to Ethiopia to receive/claim The Ark;

• The Ark “returning” to Ethiopia (where it had never been in the first place), by unspecified means after Jesus was raised, supposedly so it could secretly be kept there for another 600 years, awaiting Muhammad to check it out, like a library book, even though Muhammad never saw The Ark, nor claimed to have seen it; and

• It then purportedly follows, according to Islamic fable, that a special Zulfiqar sword was taken from The Ark that no “Muslim” has ever seen, by Ali ibn Abi Talib, Muhammad’s cousin and son-in-law, just as God allegedly wanted, even though God never told anyone any of these things in His Holy Koran or in His Holy Bible. Another version of the tale has Gabriel purportedly handing the Zulfiqar sword to Muhammad, who then supposedly gave it to Ali ibn Abi Talib to use at the battle of Trench, before it was allegedly placed inside of the Ark of The Covenant that neither Muhammad nor Ali ever saw.

For a summary account of the fictional “Islamic perspective” of The Ark of The Covenant:

The Hidden Islamic History of the Ark of the Covenant: By Sayyid Ahmed Amiruddin

And for the actual passage about The Ark found in the Koran:

Sura 2:246-248
2:246
– Hast thou not turned thy vision to the Chiefs of the Children of Israel after (the time of) Moses? They said to a Prophet (that was) among them: “Appoint for us a king, that we may fight in the Cause of God (1 Sam. 8:4-10).” He said: “Is it not possible, if ye were commanded to fight, that ye will not fight?” They said: “How could we refuse to fight in the Cause of God, seeing that we were turned out of our homes and our families?” But when they were commanded to fight, they turned back, except a small band among them. But God has full Knowledge of those who do wrong.
2:247 – THEIR Prophet (Samuel) said to them: “(God) hath appointed Talut (Saul) as king over you.” They said: “How can he exercise authority over us when we are better fitted than he to exercise authority, and he is not even gifted, with wealth in abundance?” He said: “(God) hath chosen him above you, and hath gifted him abundantly with Knowledge and bodily prowess: God granteth His authority to whom He pleaseth. God careth for all, and He knoweth all things.”
2:248 And (further) THEIR Prophet said to them: “A Sign of hisauthority (Matt. 7:29, John 3:35-36, Sura 43:61) is that there SHALL* come to you The Ark of The Covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a Symbol for you IF ye indeed have faith.”

*Note: the modal verb ”shall” indicates a FUTURE event, and therefore cannot possibly be referring to Muhammad, who never saw The Ark, nor was ever anywhere near it.

Could the above passage about the Children of Israel, their Prophet, and the Ark of The Covenant that God made with them be any clearer? Muhammad was NOT “their Prophet” (a prophet to the Children of Israel after Moses); Samuel was. And Samuel, as well as Solomon and Menelik 1, died hundreds of years before Nebuchadnezzar sacked Jerusalem, at which time The Ark was still located in Jerusalem.

Genesis 17:20-21
17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.
17:21 But MY COVENANT WILL I ESTABLISH WITH ISAAC, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

The Children of Israel are the descendants of Jacob/Israel, NOT Ishmael. Jacob/Israel was descended from Isaac, the miracle son that God promised to Abraham, whom Abraham was later asked to sacrifice on Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem, NOT Ishmael. And The Ark of The Covenant will be a sign of the authority of The Anointed One/Guided One – The Messiah/Christ/Mahdi – Who will discover its true location during His Second Coming, right before the Last Day, exactly as prophesied in both the Bible and Koran.

There is only ONE Ark of The Covenant, ONE Covenant (Gen. 17:20-21), ONE Anointed/Guided One, ONE shared history, and ONE Truth from The ONETrue God to be found in His Holy Scriptures. The Holy Scriptures which include the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Holy Koran, exactly as it says repeatedly throughout the Koran (e.g. Sura 6:153-157, 9:111), and exactly as has been prophetically fulfilled in The King of kings’ Bible (Rev. 5:1-5), where the three are finally together and fully cross-referenced, for the first time in human history as ONE Book.

----for the rest of the article, please visit the hyperlinked title to the article in the opening post, or click here----

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
It is interesting, how you love to quote the Quran when it serves your purpose, yet routinely take shots at Islam itself.
I wonder if you realize how much of a hypocrite it shows you to be.

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (9:32 Quran)

A Freeman

Superstar
It is interesting, how you love to quote the Quran when it serves your purpose, yet routinely take shots at Islam itself.
I wonder if you realize how much of a hypocrite it shows you to be.

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." (9:32 Quran)
No "shot" has been personally taken at Islam (joyful submission to God's Will). The article exposes the hypocrisy and lies of the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam", which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Koran (Quran).

The reason for sharing this message from Father (Allah, "I AM") is to help those awakening souls who have a genuine love for the Truth, which should be proclaimed over ALL organized religions, exactly as it says in the Koran (Sura 9:33).

Instead of reacting emotionally, please take the time to read and study what's been shared for everyone's benefit, including yours.

Peace be upon you.

Daze

Superstar
No "shot" has been personally taken at Islam (joyful submission to God's Will). The article exposes the hypocrisy and lies of the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam", which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Koran (Quran).

The reason for sharing this message from Father (Allah, "I AM") is to help those awakening souls who have a genuine love for the Truth, which should be proclaimed over ALL organized religions, exactly as it says in the Koran (Sura 9:33).

Instead of reacting emotionally, please take the time to read and study what's been shared for everyone's benefit, including yours.

Peace be upon you.
Islam has nothing to do with the Quran? Well that's a new one.

To be honest i don't read posts that usually contain more then a page. If i have to scroll i will usually skip. Attention span of a gold fish and all of that.

My reactions aren't emotional. Truth be told Islam doesn't need me to defend it. The Almighty doesn't need a single Muslim to propagate his path. I can die in 5 minutes and the Creators deen will still outshine all the rest. I just find you to be a strange one. I've heard of Quranist's. Those who accept the Quran and reject the hadith. I've never heard of one who accepts the Quran but rejects Islam.

These threads you make hoping to lead people away from Islam.. is just sad. Like every other thread on here that hopes to direct people away from Islam, they are absolutely fruitless. Here's an example, I reverted to Islam about a decade ago, a little over. Islamaphobia absolutely everywhere across the net. "Moon god" and the whole 9 yards. But in my search for truth i seen none of it. Absolutely none of it. Those the Creator guides you have no hope of reaching.

TLDR? Your posts fall on deaf ears for those seeking truth.

Let me leave you with a few messages from "I am"

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islām as religion."
(5:3 Quran)

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy." (2:208 Quran)

May God guide you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Islam has nothing to do with the Quran? Well that's a new one.
Correct. And yes, it will seem new to those who are spiritually asleep.

To be honest i don't read posts that usually contain more then a page. If i have to scroll i will usually skip. Attention span of a gold fish and all of that.
Thank-you for your honesty in admitting you are arguing against what was posted from a point of complete ignorance.

My reactions aren't emotional. Truth be told Islam doesn't need me to defend it. The Almighty doesn't need a single Muslim to propagate his path.
If you haven't read the article, then your reaction cannot be based upon reason and common-sense. And yes, truth be told, the organized religion that calls itself "Islam" doesn't need you or any other so-called Muslim to defend it, because it -- like ALL organized religions -- was created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to keep people away from God.

Any REAL Muslim should be DOING what it says in the Koran (Quran), instead of believing a bunch of spiritually blind imams who are ALL going into The Fire on Judgment Day.

I can die in 5 minutes and the Creators deen will still outshine all the rest.
It is the body you're incarnating that dies. The real you (the spirit-Being within, aka as a soul/jinn/angel, all of which are interchangeable terms, despite the erroneous teaching in "Islam") is immortal, at least until Judgment Day. And yes, our Creator's TRUTH will outshine everything, including Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his corporate organized religions and the rest of his fictional corporations (e.g. governments).

I just find you to be a strange one. I've heard of Quranist's. Those who accept the Quran and reject the hadith. I've never heard of one who accepts the Quran but rejects Islam.
The truth sounds weird to those who are not use to hearing it (Isa. 33:16-20).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
--George Orwell

These threads you make hoping to lead people away from Islam.. is just sad.
What is sad about striving to lead others away from The Fire that awaits the adherents of every organized religion? Do you really not know that there will be no "Jews", nor "Christians" nor "Muslims" (nor anyone from any other organized religion) that survive Judgment Day?

The Koran repeatedly warns its readers against forming any new organized religion, as was done in former times of ignorance, and yet that's exactly what was done by the Arab Empire with "Islam".

The Koran wasn't given to Muhammad (peace be upon him) to warn Muslims about unbelievers; it was given as a blessing (Gen. 17:20) and to warn REAL Muslims from becoming unbelievers and hypocrites themselves (Sura 4:150-152), after so graciously being invited to do God's Will (Matt. 22:1-14, Sura 61:7).

Like every other thread on here that hopes to direct people away from Islam, they are absolutely fruitless. Here's an example, I reverted to Islam about a decade ago, a little over. Islamaphobia absolutely everywhere across the net. "Moon god" and the whole 9 yards. But in my search for truth i seen none of it. Absolutely none of it. Those the Creator guides you have no hope of reaching.
"Islamaphobia" is just another made up term, like "anti-semitism", to divert people's attention away from the truth. That's why you've reverted to using your "moon god" strawman argument, even though there has been no personal mention of such nonsense in the article nor any where else.

It's also why you refuse to address the truth presented in the article itself, because it would immediately shatter your illusions.

TLDR? Your posts fall on deaf ears for those seeking truth.
The posts will reach those precious few who are genuinely seeking the truth, just as they are intended. If you genuinely feel there is something that is in error within the post, then please address it.

Let me leave you with a few messages from "I am"

"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islām as religion."
(5:3 Quran)
Thank-you. If you would have taken the time to actually read what's been shared, you would have noticed that the excerpt from the verse/ayat you cited makes it crystal clear that the Hadith is of satanic origin (i.e. specifically prohibited by the Koran).

Sura 5:4. Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat (Lev. 22:8, Deut. 14:21), blood (Lev. 3:17, Lev. 17:10-11), the flesh of swine (Deut. 14:8), and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than "I AM" (Num. 25:1-3); that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal (Lev. 22:8); unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form) that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject Faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not, but fear Me (Matt. 10:28). THIS DAY* I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for YOU, submission to My will, as your religion (Matt. 6:9-13). But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, "I AM" is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

*This leaves absolutely NO wiggle room for men to fabricate additional sayings allegedly attributed to Muhammad AFTER the Koran, like Muhammad al-Bukhari “compiled” over 200 years after Muhammad Mustafa's death.

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy." (2:208 Quran)
And yet instead of entering into joyful submission to God's Will as we are Commanded, Satan/Iblis has tricked people into following in his footsteps, with yet another of his organized religions, which he named "Islam" to deceive.

May God guide you.
Thank-you. Likewise.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
It seems as if Islam was cooked up by satan for one purpose only, namely to sucker people into thinking Jesus was not the Son of God, thereby making them bigtime losers-

"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (Bible: 1 John 5:5)

PS- Satans fingerprints are all over some so-called "christian" cults too in one way or another, such as the Jehovah's, Mormons, Amish, Catholics, Baptists, Pentecostal etc, plus other wacko religions like Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, Atheism etc, they'll all be going down here-

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It seems as if Islam was cooked up by satan for one purpose only, namely to sucker people into thinking Jesus was not the Son of God, thereby making them bigtime losers-

"Who is it that beats the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God" (Bible: 1 John 5:5)

PS- Satans fingerprints are all over some so-called "christian" cults too in one way or another, such as the Jehovah's, Mormons, Amish, Catholics, Baptists, Pentecostal etc, plus other wacko religions like Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, Atheism etc, they'll all be going down here-

ALL organized religion was created by Satan to keep people away from God. And every adherent of one of the organized religions believes that their sect/cult/denomination, etc. has it right while every other has it wrong.

If someone were to share the truth that pagan, idolatrous Roman Catholicism has absolutely nothing to do with the Bible -- other than to use and abuse God's name to promote and maintain their lucrative business -- most if not all so-called Muslims would agree. After all, the RCC invented the 3=1 deity, openly prays to dozens of various"saints", and displays and sells statues and other idols. The RCC is also the largest business empire on Earth, and thus are clearly serving mammon/materialism instead of God.

But tell a "Muslim" that their pagan, idolatrous religion (which was created under the Abbasid dynasty of the Arab empire, to copy and rival Rome) is not much different, and thus has absolutely nothing to do with the Koran (which condemns the organized religion that calls itself "Islam" - see Sura 9:107-111 for one example), and they immediately cry foul. They've made partners with God out of the Hadith, those who fabricated it, their alleged and irrelevant "chains of transmission", their vaunted little black pebble, their pagan mosques, and a completely fabricated (i.e. fake) alternate history and eschatology, to go along with all of their overtly heathen rites and rituals.

If everyone would get rid of all of their religious superstitions and actually start DOING what God has COMMANDED us to do (found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy), and follow The Example of Jesus, which is The Straight and Narrow Way that leads to life, then we could unite as one Brotherhood of Believers, determined to do God's Will, exactly as it says in the Koran.

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
ALL organized religion was created by Satan to keep people away from God. And every adherent of one of the organized religions believes that their sect/cult/denomination, etc. has it right while every other has it wrong...

Yup, we don't need organized religion, all we need is Jesus..:)

Jesus said -"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2)

"There is no other name under heaven that can save us" (Acts 4:12)

I've tried a few churches in the past but felt so uncomfortable being in a herd that I always walked out..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
Yup, we don't need organized religion, all we need is Jesus..:)

Jesus said -"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)
"And the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)
"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith" (Heb 12:2)

"There is no other name under heaven that can save us" (Acts 4:12)

I've tried a few churches in the past but felt so uncomfortable being in a herd that I always walked out..:)
The reason it felt so uncomfortable is because only heathens and hypocrites go to churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc. to be seen by others, according to God and His Christ.

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father IN PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Of course the disciples and apostles reiterated Christ's condemnation of the churches, etc., with their priests, pastors, rabbis and imams (fake teachers).

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

As does the Koran (Quran):

Sura 4:142. The Hypocrites - they think they are over-reaching God, but He will over-reach them: when they stand up to prayer, they stand without earnestness, to be seen by men (Matt. 6:5), only little do they hold God in remembrance;

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 33:33. And stay quietly IN YOUR HOUSES (Sura 9:107-111), and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance (Sura 4:142, Sura 7:55); and establish constant Prayer (1 Thes. 5:17), and give regular Charity (Matt. 6:1-8); and obey "I AM" and His Messenger. And "I AM" only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye Members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless (Matt. 5:8).

Sura 107:5-6
107:5. Who are neglectful of their Prayers,
107:6. Those who (want only) to be seen (by men - Matt. 6:5),

Interesting note about the title "Jesus": it means "Saviour" or, more specifically "YHWH Saves".

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

Tidal

Star
Of course the disciples and apostles reiterated Christ's condemnation of the churches, etc., with their priests, pastors, rabbis and imams (fake teachers).

Yes, Paul had to warn the stroppy Corinthian church that he was coming to kick their butt--
"I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I won't spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others" (2 Cor 13:2)

A Freeman

Superstar
It's very sad that Father (God) has gone to such great lengths to reach out to us, and somehow Lucifer/Satan/Iblis continually cons us into believing him and his organized religions, with their superstitious nonsense and pagan rites and rituals.

Satan did it first with Talmudic Judaism, and again with so-called "Christianity" (which would be more aptly named "Paulianity" or "Churchianity"), and then again with Mohammedanism, aka "Islam", with their fabricated Hadith.

A Freeman

Superstar
Funny again. Quran was revealed to Mohammad (pbuh) and Islam was spread by Mohammad.
What's so funny about nearly 2 billion so-called Muslims going into The Fire because they refuse to believe and do what God sent down to Mohammad via Michael and Gabriel please?

Mohammad did NOT spread the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam" to anyone; Mohammad joyfully strove to do God's will by spreading the TRUTH contained in the Koran (Quran) AND in The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) that came before it, which were given to the Children of Israel.

The fabricated and satanic Hadith, which contradicts itself and the Koran (proving its satanic origin), was "compiled" over 200 years after the death of Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) by extremely evil men that God did NOT send (e.g. Bukhari) and in direct disobedience of Muhammad's explicit instructions to write NOTHING from him other than the Koran.

There are reportedly over 1000 times as many hadiths (700,000) as there are verses in the Koran (>6700). Have you not wondered why? Did David have a book 1000 times the size of the Psalms written about him? What about Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel or Malachi? What about Jesus (Sura 3:45)?

Sura 3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those NEAREST to God.

Instead of believing and doing what it actually says in the Koran, the overwhelming majority of Mohammadens (aka by their self-appointed and equally deceptive designation as "Muslims") have chosen instead to believe in the LIES Lucifer/Satan/Iblis put in his Hadith, (which came AFTER the seal of the prophets and is not prophesied anywhere in Scripture) e.g. that the Bible has been corrupted, that Abraham and Ishmael went to Mecca, that the little black rock inside of the pagan temple at Mecca is somehow worthy of worship (but that it isn't committing shirk by worshiping it), etc.

Satan may believe it's funny how he so easily conned almost 2 billion so-called Muslims into doing his bidding, just as he previously conned the so-called Jews and so-called Christians with his other supposedly monotheistic organized religions. You cannot do the exact opposite of what it says in the Koran and hope to be doing God's Will.

The Hadith is nothing more than the "Islamic" version of the satanic Talmud. In fact both, when translated from their respective original languages mean exactly the same thing: "the traditions of the fathers/elders", which make the Commandments of God of no effect, exactly as Christ warned over 2000 years ago, when He was here in the body of Jesus.

Please take the time to read what's been shared in the article and investigate every aspect of it thoroughly, as if your real, spiritual life depends upon it which, of course, it does.

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Funny again, Islam is not a living person or a living organizm to spread itself rather was propagated and spread by Prophet Mohammad pbuh.
The organized religion known as "Islam" is a corporate fictional business, created to maximize its profits by deceiving anyone foolish enough to believe in its lies (just as all organized religions do). Its advertising brochure is the Hadith.

Mohammad Mustafa, who was God's Messenger but NOT a prophet (he never prophesied anything), nor was he sent to start yet another evil organized religion. Mohammad (peace be upon him) would be disgusted with what so-called Muslims have done by adding the Hadith he condemned and making a mockery out of what we're COMMANDED to do in the Koran (Quran).

The Koran was sent to CONFIRM what went before it: (The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant).

(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7)

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

*the rites and rituals of their organized religions

Sura 3:55-56
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

A Freeman

Superstar
your translations are deeply flawed. I suggest you learn Arabic first.
There's nothing wrong with the translations.

The flaw is in your understanding and approach to the Scripture of Truth, as evidenced by the fact you have yet to address a single point from the article -- shared for everyone's benefit (particularly those who have been deceived by the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam") -- which prove beyond any reasonable doubt that most "Islamic" beliefs are based on the utterly corrupt and satanic Hadith.

And with regard to understanding the language, when the Word of God is properly translated in ANY language, it will be consistent with itself, as it says throughout Scripture.

Idris/Enoch 104:9-11
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Deut. 4:2, 12:32, Matt. 5:17-19, Mark 13:31); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them SHALL CONCUR (John 10:35; Sura 15:9-10).
104:10 Another secret also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given Books of joy, of integrity, and of great Wisdom. To them shall Books be given (Rev. 10:7-10, Rev. 2:17), in which they shall believe (and Live by);
104:11 And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these (Books) shall acquire the Knowledge of The Straight Way (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Rev. 14:1-4, Sura 6:153-161).

Sura 39:23. "I AM" has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a Book, CONSISTENT WITH ITSELF, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of "I AM"'s praises (Prov. 1:7; 9:10). Such is the Guidance from "I AM": He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as "I AM" leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

If you honestly believe there is a flaw in anything that's been shared, then please point it out and provide the evidence you feel backs your claim.

Peace be upon you (Salem Aleichem).

Daze

Superstar
Take that !

a person who is not expert in Arabic says understands Arabic Quran and Muslims, whether Arab or non-Arab and since 1400 years, do not understand something written in Arabic.
I don't think it has to do with reading Arabic as he doesn't even try. Like i mentioned before, those who spell Quran as Koran while claiming an understanding of Arabic is like someone who claims to understand English yet spells Cookies as Kookies.

Imagine seeing an American / European spelling Champagne as Shampange or Chef as Shef. I'm sure children make these mistakes when learning English but adults don't.

C is not K as Kaf is not Qaf. These people can't claim to argue Arabic because obviously they have zero understanding of it.

I think Freeman just copies talking points from his jahtruth websites or whatever that is then attempts to pass it on as his knowledge.

recure

Established
Like i mentioned before, those who spell Quran as Koran while claiming an understanding of Arabic is like someone who claims to understand English yet spells Cookies as Kookies.
According to the rules of English grammar, whenever the letter Q is followed by the letter U is it pronounced /kw/ as in quiet, quest, quote, query, etc. You will also notice that word-initial "Qu-" is always followed by a vowel, the only exception being the nonsensical translation "Quran". Moreover, the phoneme for Arabic ق (qaf) is not present in English, so to equate it with the Q which has the same pronunciation as K and C as thought it expresses some kind of Neoplatonic metaphysical reality in relation to Arabic is absurd. The older spellings of Coran and Koran are more grammatically correct, and that you keep stating otherwise in order to refute others' knowledge of Arabic is quite literally retarded.

Daze

Superstar
According to the rules of English grammar, whenever the letter Q is followed by the letter U is it pronounced /kw/ as in quiet, quest, quote, query, etc. You will also notice that word-initial "Qu-" is always followed by a vowel, the only exception being the nonsensical translation "Quran". Moreover, the phoneme for Arabic ق (qaf) is not present in English, so to equate it with the Q which has the same pronunciation as K and C as thought it expresses some kind of Neoplatonic metaphysical reality in relation to Arabic is absurd. The older spellings of Coran and Koran are more grammatically correct, and that you keep stating otherwise in order to refute others' knowledge of Arabic is quite literally retarded.
Amazing how you feel the need to argue everything.

My point stands. Koran is wrong and every one with an ounce of Arabic knowledge would agree.

Since you have so much time why don't you make us a "proofs of Christianity" thread? Tangible proofs even an atheist would need to reconsider. Kinda like my thread that you're so desperate to derail.

I was wondering earlier if there even are any? You seem like the one to take on such a task since you have all this free time to debate others.

Lil axe

Veteran
english is a bit quirky

usa - check (money)
canada - cheque (money)
tire - tyre
neighbor - neighbour
color - colour
and on, and on

i always wondered why people argued about which religion was correct, heck even in my own upbringing, one side of my family baptist, other side anglican, they would disagree, even the catholic , jehova witness, friends of mine, would disagree, and that was all in one style of religion, christianity, feels like organized religion is used to divide, same as status or race,
meh just my 2 cents

recure

Established
when you translate something you have to consider the smallest of details to avoid wrong translation and misguidance.
I agree. If only this applied to English translations of the Qur'an since they make no bones about incorrectly translating words or making parenthetical insertions into the text in order to misguide the reader, especially to avoid embarrassment.

For example, Sura 66:12 reads: "And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew into [her garment] through Our angel, and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and was of the devoutly obedient." (Sahih International)

The word translated here as "her chastity" is فرجها (farjaha) which is composed of the masculine noun فرج (farjun) + the feminine possessive singular suffix ها (ha). But when you put the word into Google Translate, it does not say "her chastity" but "her vagina". Likewise, if you translate the word "chastity" into Arabic, the word farj does not appear at all. I have also referred to Almaany and Lane's Lexicon and they say the same thing - "The sexual organs especially of a woman".

Also the Arabic word translated as "into [her garment]" is فيه (fīhi), composed of the word في ("in") + the masculine possessive singular suffix ه ("him" or "it), thereby connecting it to the previous masculine noun in the verse which is farj. Yet translators not only neglected to translate the suffix in this case, but inserted the words "her garment" in parentheses making it nothing short of a misleading contrivance that is not supported by the text.

In another verse it says the following: "Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do." (Sura 24:30)

The word translated as "their private parts" is فروجهم (furūjahum), which is the plural form of the word farj + the masculine possessive plural suffix هم (hum). So why the inconsistency in translating this word as "chastity" in one verse and "private parts" in another verse? Is it because one is plural while the other is singular? If that's the case, then the singular form should be translated as vulva. Some versions, such as Yusuf Ali, also translate the plural form as "their chastity" or "modesty", but there is no such thing as a plural form of chastity.

Last edited: