The Top 10 Myths that Dominate "Islam"

Tidal

Star
His [Ehrmans] religious beliefs or lack thereof do not negate his evidences and research.

Ehrman is an atheist according to WIKI, and as atheists are natural born liars I wouldn't believe a word he says.
Two more atheist liars that spring to mind are David Attenborough, he got in hot water with the public not so long ago for trying to fob us off with footage of polar bears "in the wild" but it turned out they were filmed in a zoo.
And more recently atheist Dan Snow the TV "historian" caused another hoo-ha by falsely claiming British women pilots flew combat missions in WW2.
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ.." (1 John 2:22/23)

A Freeman

Star
More glaring holes in the "salaah refers to constant prayer" fabrication:
So now God's Word, in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran), is supposedly fabricated and full of glaring holes?

1 Thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying constantly (without ceasing) with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all holy people;

Sura 2:277. Those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and establish constant prayer and regular charity, will have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Sura 4:77. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were told to hold back their hands (from fight) but establish constant prayer and spend in regular charity? When (at length) the order for fighting was issued to them, behold! a section of them feared men as - or even more than - they should have feared God (Matt. 10:28): they said: "Our Lord! Why hast Thou ordered us to fight? Wouldst Thou not grant us respite to our (natural) term, near (enough)?" Say: "Short is the enjoyment of this world: the Hereafter is the best for those who do right: never will ye be dealt with unjustly in the very least!

Sura 4:162. But those among them who are well-grounded in Knowledge, and the Believers, believe in what hath been revealed to thee and what was revealed before thee: and (especially) those who establish constant prayer and practise regular charity and believe God and in The Last Day: to them shall We soon give a great reward.

Sura 5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Jacob-Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them (his twelve sons). And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude."

Sura 5:58. Your (real) friends are (no less than) "I AM", His Messenger, and the (Fellowship of) Believers,- those who establish constant prayer and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship).

Sura 6:72. To establish constant prayer and to fear "I AM": for it is to Him that we shall be gathered together."

Sura 6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 7:170. As to those who hold fast by The Book (Bible) and establish constant prayer,- never shall We suffer the reward of the righteous to perish.

See also 32 other Suras, which Command true believers to establish CONSTANT prayer with Father (Allah, "I AM"): 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

Only an infidel/unbeliever could make such an obviously false claim against God's Word in the face of such overwhelming evidence.

When you are traveling through the land, there is no blame on you to shorten the prayer, if you fear that the disbelievers may harm you. Indeed, the disbelievers are your open enemy. When you [O Prophet] are with them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you, carrying their weapons. When they have finished their prostration, let them take their positions in the rear. Then let the other group that have not yet prayed join you in prayer, keeping vigilant and carrying their arms. The disbelievers wish that you would neglect your weapons and belongings, so they could launch on you a surprise attack. But there is no blame on you if you lay down your weapons because of inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take all precautions. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment. When you have finished the prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting, or lying down. But when you are safe again, establish regular prayer. Indeed, prayer is prescribed for the believers at specific times.

Quran 4:101-103

If it were constant prayer, how can it be that there is mention of:
- the Prophet ﷺ and the believers having to interrupt their journey to pray - why is it that they cannot pray while on the journey?
- shortening the prayer, from its longer form
- the Prophet ﷺ leading the prayer
- standing and prostration
- one group of believers guarding the second group of believers that are standing in prayer - prayer is evidently an action they must direct their conscious attention towards, preventing them from protecting themselves from the enemy
- one group must pray, and then the rest of the group must pray - prayer is a prescribed set of acts you must engage in, to the exclusion of all other acts
- If there are specific times, this necessarily precludes that prayer is to be offered at every time.

You can see that these are all simple, logical inferences from the text. I'm not reaching for something that isn't there.
IF everyone did as God COMMANDS us to do in His Law -- found ONLY in the first five books of the Bible -- there would be no poverty, nor any crime, NOR WOULD THERE BE ANY WAR.

True prayer is THINKING about one is doing ALL the time (always observant of one's surroundings) so that Father (God) and His Holy Spirit can Teach and Guide us. It has absolutely nothing to do with mindlessly chanting and vain repetitions with others, like the heathens do, or following any other pagan/heathen religious superstitions

Knowing our sinful, evil nature as God does, and that we wouldn't listen and obey Him, even though our lives depend upon it, He gave us hope for when we foolishly break our connection with Him, and made allowances for our training and for the inevitable wars that would result from our disobedience. Allowances that include "rallying the troops" to champion God's cause.

The passage you cited even ends by stating to remember Father "standing, sitting, or lying down" (i.e. wherever you are, in any position, at any and all times).

Does the passage you cited above (or any of the other passages you've cited below) somehow negate the other 40+ times that God has told us to maintain constant communication (prayer)? God forbid. Does it make all of those other verses "fabrications"? Of course not.

Further, the REAL jihad is the one that is going on inside of everyone's mind 60x60x24x7x365: the spiritual battle against one's "self", where each of us decide with every single thought that enters our mind whether we will choose the good thoughts (from God) or whether we will continue to choose the evil thoughts (from Satan/Iblis/the devil/liar).

O you who believe, when you stand up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows; wipe over your heads; and wash your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, cleanse yourselves [by taking a bath]. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had sexual contact with women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth, and wipe your faces and hands therewith. Allah does not want to impose hardship on you, rather He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

Quran 5:6

Before prayer (if prayer is constant, there is no 'before' and 'after' prayer), one is instructed to purify themselves by washing their faces, hands, arms, heads and feet. If there is constant prayer, how is it possible to constantly be purifying oneself?
Matthew 23:26 [Thou] blind politician, cleanse first that [which is] within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

-- Jesus, to the spiritually blind pharisees/politicians/priests, etc. about cleansing their filthy minds/souls FIRST, so that the outside (human) may also be cleaned.

Moreover, there is mention of standing up - are you constantly standing up for constant prayer?
Shouldn't we all stand up for what is right (according to God) ALL of the time?

Matthew 6:5-8
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets (Sura 9:107-111), that they may be seen by men (Sura 4:142). Verily I say unto you, They have their reward (they have been seen by men, but God will not answer them).
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private (Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly (by answering you).
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

And [remember] when We showed to Abraham the site of the House [Ka’ba -- inserted note: God's House was in Jerusalem (City of Peace) -- Abraham NEVER visited the non-existent town of Mecca], “Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up in prayer, and those who bow and prostrate.

Quran 22:26

If prayer is constant, why is there mention of standing up, bowing and prostrating? How can you constantly stand, bow and prostrate to God in constant prayer?

In these verses alone, even if we ignore all other evidences, it is conclusively established that -
- Prayers are to be offered at specified, prescribed times - this logically eliminates the possibility that they be offered at all times
- You must purify yourself with water before prayer [called wudu]
- If in a group, there is a man who will lead the other worshippers prayer [congregation]
- You must first stand up for prayer [qiyam]
- Then you must bow [ruku]
- Then you must prostrate yourself [sajda]
- When you are on a journey you may shorten your prayer, otherwise, the longer prayer is to be completed, that is to be prayed at fixed times.
- You may not engage in any other act whilst in prayer, and you must focus you full attentions and energies towards its completion.

These are all practiced by Muslims on a daily basis. If you are rejecting this, you are rejecting clear-cut commands from Allah. How is it possible that you can continue to evade these commands? Is it that you are too proud to bow and prostrate before God, or are you unfamiliar with it, or do you believe that it will incur the wrath of God on you? Or does JAH have so complete a hold over your mind and behaviour that you are afraid or unable to go against him? How can you hold an aversion to prostrating yourself before God in humble submission to Him? It will not harm you, it will only bring your heart peace and ease.
Humans always take the quick and easy path of organized religion, even though God has repeatedly warned us that path leads to destruction.

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest! 13:28
Amen.

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61).

Sura 43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

Matthew 11:27-28
11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].
11:28 Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Unto Him belongeth whosoever is in the heavens and the earth. And those who dwell in His presence are not too proud to worship Him, nor do they weary. 21:19
Amen to that.

You also reject fasting in Ramadan and follow a different kind of fasting in its place, when the command is so dazzlingly clear, none could fail to acknowledge it:
What/who gave you the idea that I've rejected fasting?

O you who believe, fasting is prescribed upon you as it was prescribed upon those who were before you, so that you may become righteous. [Fast is for] specific number of days; but if anyone of you is ill or on a journey, he should make up for those days. As for those who can only fast with hardship, a compensation can be made by feeding a needy person [for each day]. But anyone who volunteers to give more, it is better for him. Yet fasting is better for you, if only you knew.

Quran 2:183-184

And eat and drink until you see the light of dawn distinct from the darkness of night, then complete the fast until nightfall.

Quran 2:187

There is still a week left of Ramadan (it ends on the 13th/14th of May). I invite you to try fasting with us if you wish.
Thank-you. Ramadan was meant to prepare real Muslims for the Jesus fast, which is a 40+ day water only fast (no food day or night for 40+ days), to bring the body into total subjection (1 Cor. 9:27) to the spirit-Being within (see Matt. 4:1-10).

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 39:18. Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones whom "I AM" has guided, and those are the ones given Understanding.

Last edited:
So now God's Word, in the Koran (Quran), is supposedly fabricated and full of glaring holes?
No, only your interpretation of it is full of glaring holes.

If I say, "I am constant in giving in charity," does that mean I am giving charity at all times? No.

It would be impossible to pray at all times since you do many things throughout the day including going to the toilet, sleeping, etc. Can you pray whilst responding to people's posts? Can you praying whilst in the toilet? Constant prayer is impossible since people do various things in a day that demand their undivided attention, and it is inevitable that their minds will slip, since attention spans are limited and it is difficult for the brain to engage in two or more tasks simultaneously. It is only sensible that there are times where you must withdraw from worldly activities and engage in worship to the exclusion of all other acts, as commanded in the Quran.

- Your argument is fallacious since you are basing it on your subjective understanding of the word constant.
- Constant also means steadfast, committed, habitual, regular.
- Constant is just a translation. Translations are subject to subjective choices a translator may make, and may not accurately reflect the true scope of the Arabic word. However, Yusuf Ali did not even use the word constant as we will see.
- Its 5:12 not 5:13, and 5:55 not 5:58
- I have checked Yusuf Ali's translation and you are quoting it incorrectly. In all of the verses you have quoted, Yusuf Ali has rendered the Arabic as 'regular prayers and regular charity', but someone has changed 'regular prayers' to 'constant prayers'. Whoever did that is being dishonest. The only place where constant is used is in the context of "they are constant in guarding their prayers" in 6:92.

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.25.47.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.21.11.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.21.48.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.12.58.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 14.12.34.png

The Quran clearly says that prayer is to be offered at specific times and in a specific manner:

24:58
O believers! Let those ˹bondspeople˺ in your possession and those of you who are still under age ask for your permission ˹to come in˺ at three times: before dawn prayer, when you take off your ˹outer˺ clothes at noon, and after the late evening prayer. ˹These are˺ three times of privacy for you. Other than these times, there is no blame on you or them to move freely, attending to one another. This is how Allah makes the revelations clear to you, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

- In the verse, the words for 'dawn prayer' are صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ [salaatul Fajr] and the words for 'the late evening prayer' are صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ [salaatul Isha].
- Muslims pray the first prayer before dawn, and the last prayer in the late evening.
- If there is continuous, uninterrupted prayer, no specific times would have been mentioned.

11:114
And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

- If there is constant prayer, no specific time would have been mentioned. Instead, it would have been commanded, 'establish prayer at all times'.
- At the beginning of the day, at the end of the day, and at night, prayer is to be established. Muslims do this every day.

17:78
Keep up the prayer at the sinking of the sun to the dusk of the night and (the reading) of the Qur'an at dawn; surely the reading of the Qur'an at dawn has been witnessed.

- If there is constant prayer, no specific times would have been mentioned.
- Prayer is to be completed at the decline of the sun (the sun begins its decline after noon) until the darkness of the night. Thus, several prayers are encompassed by this description. Muslims pray the second prayer just as the sun begins to decline, the third after the sun has declined more considerably, and fourth and final prayers at dusk.

50:39
So bear patiently [O Prophet] what they say, and glorify the praise of your Lord before sunrise and before sunset. And glorify Him in the night and after the prayers.

- If prayer is constant the descriptors 'after' or 'before' would not apply.
- God is also to be remembered outside of the appointed times of prayer.

2:238
Be mindful of the prayers, especially the middle prayer; and stand before Allah in complete devotion.

- If prayer is constant, there is no middle prayer.
- If prayer is constant, there can be specific position, i.e. standing, that can be mentioned.

3:17
Those who are steadfast, truthful, truly devout, who give [in God’s cause] and pray before dawn for forgiveness.

- If prayer is constant, there is no specific time that should be stipulated. Yet this verse clearly says 'before dawn'. Muslims pray the first prayer, Fajr, before dawn everyday.

39:9
[Is he better] or the one who constantly worships during the night, prostrating and standing, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord? Say, “Are those who know equal to those who do not know?” It is only the people of understanding who will take heed.

- Worship is described as prostrating and standing. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.

25:64
Those who spend the night bowed down or standing, worshipping their Lord.

- Bowing and standing before God are described as being part of worship. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.

17:79
And rise from sleep during the night as well - this is an additional prayer for you. Possibly your Lord will raise you to an honoured position.

- If prayer was constant, there would be no need to wake up for it in the night, nor would there be such a thing as an additional prayer.
- Additional implies that this is a prayer to be completed alongside normal prayers.

4:103
When you have finished the prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting, or lying down. But when you are safe again, establish regular prayer. Indeed, prayer is prescribed for the believers at specific times.

- If prayer is to be established at specified times, this necessarily precludes that prayer be done at all times.
- God is also to be remembered outside of the appointed times of prayer.

48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are firm against the disbelievers and compassionate among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking Allah’s grace and pleasure. Their distinguishing sign is on their faces from the effects of prostration.

- Bowing and prostrating before God is part of worshipping Him. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.
- If prostration were not done excessively and systematically, there would be no possibility of a conspicuous sign being made by it on their foreheads. For such a sign to become visible, it must be done often.

62:9
O you who believe, when the call for prayer is made on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading. That is better for you, if only you knew. When the prayer is over, disperse in the land and seek from the bounty of Allah, and remember Allah much so that you may be successful.

- A call to prayer is mentioned. If prayer is constant, there can be no call to prayer, since prayer would be happening at all times.
- You must hasten to God's remembrance for prayer, and leave off all other actions. This implies that prayer is an action that all one's conscious attention and energies must be directed towards, to the exclusion of all other acts, hence it cannot be "always being observant of your surroundings" (that is just a meaningless fabrication).

17:110
Say, “Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Compassionate – whichever name you call, to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names.” Do not be too loud in your prayer, nor too quiet, but seek a way in between.

- You must call upon God in prayer - do not call loudly or too quietly, but moderately.
- If prayer were constant, you would have to be constantly calling to God.

4:43
O you who believe, do not approach the prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying, nor in a state of major impurity – except while passing through [a mosque] – until you take a bath. If you are ill, or on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had intercourse with [your] women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth and wipe your faces and hands with it. For Allah is Ever-Pardoning, All-Forgiving.

- You cannot approach prayer if intoxicated (there is a collective ban on intoxicants in a later verse) until you know what you are saying - thus prayer is composed of words that must be said, just as a previous verse described calling upon God in a moderate tone.
- If prayer is constant, there would be no words to be said, unless you are continually muttering to yourself at all times, while also continually standing, bowing and prostrating.

22:26
And [remember] when We showed to Abraham the site of the House [Ka’ba], “Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My House for those who circumambulate it, and those who stand up in prayer, and those who bow and prostrate.

- Prayer is composed of standing, bowing and prostrating. If worship were constant, there would be no mention of specific positions of worship.
- Muslims stand, bow and prostrate in worship every day.

4:101-102
When you are traveling through the land, there is no blame on you to shorten the prayer, if you fear that the disbelievers may harm you. Indeed, the disbelievers are your open enemy. When you [O Prophet] are with them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you, carrying their weapons. When they have finished their prostration, let them take their positions in the rear. Then let the other group that have not yet prayed join you in prayer, keeping vigilant and carrying their arms. The disbelievers wish that you would neglect your weapons and belongings, so they could launch on you a surprise attack. But there is no blame on you if you lay down your weapons because of inconvenience of rain or because you are ill; but take all precautions. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

- the Prophet ﷺ and the believers must to interrupt their journey to pray - they cannot pray while on the journey because it is a holistic ritual that they must engage in
- shortening the prayer implies a longer form
- the Prophet ﷺ leads the prayer
- prayer includes standing and prostration
- one group of believers guard the second group of believers that are standing in prayer - prayer is evidently an action they must direct their conscious attention towards, preventing them from protecting themselves from the enemy
- one group must pray, and then the rest of the group must pray - prayer is a prescribed set of acts you must engage in, to the exclusion of all other acts

Quran 5:6
O you who believe, when you stand up for prayer, wash your faces, and your hands up to the elbows; wipe over your heads; and wash your feet up to the ankles. If you are in a state of major impurity, cleanse yourselves [by taking a bath]. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or had sexual contact with women and find no water, then purify yourselves with clean earth, and wipe your faces and hands therewith. Allah does not want to impose hardship on you, rather He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may be grateful.

- Before prayer (if prayer is constant, there is no 'before' and 'after' prayer), one is instructed to purify themselves by washing their faces, hands, arms, heads and feet. Muslims comply with this command everyday before each prayer

It has absolutely nothing to do with mindlessly chanting and vain repetitions
They are not mindlesss, they are glorifying God's greatness. For example, the first supplication that is said in the prayer is:
Glorious You are O Allah, and with Your praise, and blessed is Your Name, and exalted is Your majesty, and none has the right to be worshipped but You.

Then, the Quran is recited, just as commanded.
Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,- Half of it,- or a little less, Or a little more; and recite the Qur'an in slow, measured rhythmic tones. [73:2-4]

These are all damning evidences. If you keep trying to evade these evidences, it would be useless to continue saying that you regard the Quran as an authority.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
@pescatarian --

You're trying to argue that up is down and that truth is a lie and that good is evil and it will NEVER work.

Out of all of the verses you cited, there isn't one single verse that tells anyone to pray 5 times a day. Not one. And yet this is "compulsory" in the evil organized religion you espouse.

If God only wanted people to turn to Him 5 times a day, instead of allowing Him to teach and guide us every second of every day (to protect us from evil) , then there would be multiple verses that specifically stating that in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran). But there aren't.

Doing the opposite of what God Commands us to do is NOT glorifying Him nor is it doing His Will. And anyone who still isn't doing His Will by keeping His Law -- found only in the first five books of the Bible that most so-called Muslims reject -- is going to burn for it, exactly as we've been repeatedly warned for thousands of years throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran (Quran).

Please consider all of this very carefully, shared with you for our mutual benefit.

Peace be upon you.

@pescatarian --

You're trying to argue that up is down and that truth is a lie and that good is evil and it will NEVER work.

Out of all of the verses you cited, there isn't one single verse that tells anyone to pray 5 times a day. Not one. And yet this is "compulsory" in the evil organized religion you espouse.

If God only wanted people to turn to Him 5 times a day, instead of allowing Him to teach and guide us every second of every day (to protect us from evil) , then there would be multiple verses that specifically stating that in both the Bible and the Koran (Quran). But there aren't.
Classic deflection and appeals to authority, as always.

How do these verses support your position? They do not. They do not support prayer being, and I quote "thinking about what one is doing all the time." As if normally, you are a braindead zombie who doesn't think about what they're doing. Clearly, if there are commands to establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at night, the middle prayer being most important of the prayers, there being a dawn prayer and a late evening prayer, and a prayer before sunrise and before sunset, this does not point to "an unceasing state of heightened awareness, even when you're on the toilet," it points to several prayers interspersed throughout the day. What is more is there is to be a ritual of purification before prayer, congregational prayer, an important prayer on Fridays, and a voluntary prayer that you may wake up for at night. Don't be purposely obtuse.

The true position is clear - "Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often." [33:21]

But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone. I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.

Last edited:

Daze

Veteran
But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone. I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.
I've been on these boards on and off since 2016. There have been many people like Freeman on these boards. You can put the sun itself into there hands and they will still swear to total darkness.

It doesn't matter what arguments you bring. They are not here but to spread their own opinion. Truth be damned.
In the end i find it easier to ignore them. Much like they ignore every valid point the truth brings.

Once Muslims stop engaging with the ignorant threads, is the day they die. Look at the satan shoes, world wide publicity because the Christians globally took offense. Had they ignored it 95% that know about it now, never would have known. Like Imam Shafi said... "The lion does not answer the barking of the dogs."

Do as you like akhi, but their fingers went into their ears long, long ago.

Ma salaama.

I've been on these boards on and off since 2016. There have been many people like Freeman on these boards. You can put the sun itself into there hands and they will still swear to total darkness.

It doesn't matter what arguments you bring. They are not here but to spread their own opinion. Truth be damned.
In the end i find it easier to ignore them. Much like they ignore every valid point the truth brings.

Once Muslims stop engaging with the ignorant threads, is the day they die. Look at the satan shoes, world wide publicity because the Christians globally took offense. Had they ignored it 95% that know about it now, never would have known. Like Imam Shafi said... "The lion does not answer the barking of the dogs."

Do as you like akhi, but their fingers went into their ears long, long ago.

Ma salaama.
Barakallah feek akhi, I appreciate it.

A Freeman

Star
Classic deflection and appeals to authority, as always.
There is only ONE authority: God. He doesn't have any partners, nor should His Word be intermingled with the "traditions of men" which make the Commandments of God of no effect.

How do these verses support your position?
This is what you simply don't get. I have no personal position. How could anyone honestly claim to be doing God's Will and still have a personal position (self-will, which is Satan's will really) on ANYTHING? What is personally shared is the truth -- that can only come from God -- which today, as God said through George Orwell, "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

The word "Islam" should mean the joyful submission to God's Will, KNOWING that God is The Best Planner, The Most Merciful, The Most Gracious, The Most Loving, All-Powerful, All-Wise, All-Knowing and Most Forgiving. Instead, Lucifer/Satan/Iblis has co-opted that word, and redefined it to be yet another of his evil organized religions, like its predecessors Talmudic Judaism and "Christianity".

Why wouid anyone not one to spend every single moment of their existence WITH God getting to know Him personally? Every moment we spend disconnected from God is a moment that is spent with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who, as recorded in the Koran (Quran), has vowed to attack us from every conceivable angle.

The word "Satan" is Hebrew (a Semitic root language which preceded Arabic, which is also a Semitic root language) which in English means "the Opposer". You are attempting to argue Satan's position, i.e. that people should "pray" 5 times a day (even though there isn't one single verse in all of Scripture that tells us that), and that we should assemble in a mosque (which God has condemned and Commanded us to never set foot inside of), so we can then repeat sayings (usually out loud, and often in a public setting, with others -- both pagan/heathen practices of which God has also condemned), just so we can follow the practices outlined in the advertising brochure (the Hadith) for the satanic organized religion you have chosen instead of choosing God.

How obvious does it need to be made for you to be able to "see" that "your" position (Satan's really) is NOT, and can NEVER be, God's position?

They do not.
Of course they do, you just don't "see" it. Everything shared about true prayer is true, exactly as God has repeatedly told us through His Prophets and Messengers/Apostles.

Do you believe you are already perfect, or have a perfect understanding of God? Or that you (and everyone else) would not benefit from spending more time with God, to get to know Him?

As practice makes perfect, remembering and conversing with God should be practiced all day long, all of the time, particularly the LISTENING. How would one ever hear God's Small, Still Voice of Reason when they are busy trying to hear themselves yammer on about how great God is? God's Greatness is BEST understood and appreciated through constant union with Him and the dauntless application of His Law and Will in our daily lives.

It BEGINS with thinking about Him a few times a day. Acknowledging every good thought is HIS (not your own). Learning to ask and then listen for His Reply. Drawing strength, true wisdom and the joy that comes from these, directly from Him. And with enough practice, a few times a day becomes many, finally merging into a day that is FILLED with God.

Please THINK about this very carefully, i.e. ask our LIMITLESS God if He really wants YOU to limit how much time you spend with Him. WITH God, NOTHING is impossible.

They do not support prayer being, and I quote "thinking about what one is doing all the time."
Of course they do, but again you don't "see" with spiritual eyes because you've been trained to see everything upside down and backwards, through human eyes (which is the default position here on Earth for each and every one of us).

Once one properly understands that NONE of us here on Earth have EVER had an original thought, and that EVERY thought that has ever entered our minds has come from one of two sources: either from God (good) or from Satan/Iblis/the devil (evil), it should be self-evident that the time we spend actually thinking about what we're doing is time we are spending WITH God, where He is showing us what we need to do for the greater good (His Will) IN THE MOMENT.

As if normally, you are a braindead zombie who doesn't think about what they're doing.
It's interesting that you use that terminology, because that's exactly what virtually everyone in the world is doing, and it's getting worse by the day, if not by the hour.

Please for just a moment, stop believing that we are enemies, and that you need to attack.

The central theme in most zombie films usually consists of the brain-dead zombies only coming out at dark (because they cannot live in the light), attacking and feeding on the living (always after their pound of flesh, but never attacking each other). They're literally referred to as "the walking dead" because, even though they exist, they are in almost a vegetative state, with their animal instincts in total control. The zombies are then frequently killed either by exposing them to light or by completely destroying them (e.g. with an explosion, or by cutting their heads off).

Most people who watch these films laugh at them, because they appear silly on the surface. How many though have actually thought about the underlying message of truth (from God) they may contain?

About the zombies living in the dark and hating the light...

John 3:19-21
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

With regard to the zombies being referred to as "the walking dead"...

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the "Dead" (those under God's death sentence for treason - Rev. 12:7-9; Luke 9:55) bury their dead.

And about the final destruction of the zombies...

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

A perfect example of this would be the current manufactured "crisis" with the magic virus scam.

Because most people refuse to think (pray, ask God for Guidance and then listen to His Reply), they can be conned into anything.

People are literally being conned into putting on masks that deprive them of oxygen (which causes brain damage), and which actually make them sick with the chemicals the masks are intentionally laced with, by re-breathing their own CO2, and what their body is naturally trying to expel.

People have similarly and literally been conned into believing unhealthy and anti-social distancing is somehow social and healthy. And that healthy people ("asymptomatic", i.e. no signs of sickness) are somehow carriers of disease that should be feared.

People have also literally been conned into volunteering to have themselves directly poisoned with vaccines they know absolutely nothing about, other than that these poisons come with no guarantee, and with pre-supposed immunity for the vaccine manufacturers from any liability for all of the people they injure, cripple or murder. If that isn't a dark world full of zombies, feeding on human flesh and being allowed to do so only because most refuse to think, then what is? It's absolutely amazing how many warnings we've been given not only in Scripture about this very thing, but again and again and again in our natural surroundings, in our own research and testing, and in our own personal experiences. What else can God do to raise awareness/awaken this zombiefied world?

IF one chooses, they can see God in everything. In the smile of a friend, the extended hand and trust of a child, in the beauty and fragrance of a flower and in the messages built-in to our natural surroundings. @Daze said something similar in one of his messages, which was beautiful.

Clearly, if there are commands to establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at night,
There has to be a starting point. One cannot go from being among the walking "dead" to a state of constant prayer at the snap of one's fingers. Practice makes perfect.

the middle prayer being most important of the prayers, there being a dawn prayer and a late evening prayer, and a prayer before sunrise and before sunset, this does not point to "an unceasing state of heightened awareness, even when you're on the toilet,"
It's your human body that has to be taken to the toilet. The real you -- the spirit-Being/Soul within -- doesn't need to eat, nor go to the toilet, nor does it have a gender, nor does it have any other physical attribute or needs, other than God.

It is the spirit-Being (the mind) that should be in control at all times, linked up to our Creator through prayer/thinking. The battlefield has, and always will be, in the mind.

Disciplining the body (fasting is an example of this) helps one learn to discipline the mind, to keep it in the present moment, rather than dwelling in the past or worrying about the future (neither of which we have any control over), focused on where one is and on what one is doing.

And once you're actually in the present moment (which is where and when God said He will meet us), you'll be amazed at what you will be aware of and what you can do.

it points to several prayers interspersed throughout the day. What is more is there is to be a ritual of purification before prayer, congregational prayer, an important prayer on Fridays, and a voluntary prayer that you may wake up for at night. Don't be purposely obtuse.
You are still seeing all of this through human eyes. The physical purification process is to train one to PURIFY THEIR MIND/SOUL, i.e. take out the trash (spiritual purification). Everyone fills their minds up with trash all day long every day (garbage in, garbage out), turning to God only when they're in trouble, or remembering Him only briefly while performing some ritualistic superstition that they've made into a tradition.

By the way, what are the days of the week in Arabic please? Is Saturday not "Al Sabt" (the Sabbath)? Is not Friday the Day of Assembly (Gathering/Preparation -- a VERB)? Friday is the day of preparation/gathering, assemby of what's needed for the Sabbath day (Saturday) that God has COMMANDED His Children to remember and keep Holy. It is meant to be a day of REST and of studying God's Law, to get to know Him and His Mind Better. How can roughly two-billion "Muslims" ignore God's Commands, even though God repeatedly tells us in His Holy Koran (Quran) that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM what came before it -- the Bible/Book -- and not realize how obtuse they're being? The same goes for the 'Christians" with their Sun-day services, the day of Babylonian sun-worship. And with the "Jews", who only claim to follow The Law, while actually following their Babylonian Talmud instead. All man-made traditions to make the Commandments of God of no effect.

Please consider the obvious: how would anyone not benefit from spending MORE time with God? Working towards praying incessantly/establishing CONSTANT prayer is the only way to draw closer to God, which is the only way one could possibly get to know Him and what His Will for each of us is, in the moment.

Again, if you would like a simple example of this, just look at the state of the world today.

There are more "Christians" and "Muslims" today than there has ever been. These two organized religious groups make-up roughly two-thirds of the population, so if what either group is doing is actually God's Will, why is the world still growing darker and darker?

True prayer, true enlightenment, true wisdom, true compassion and true love and understanding can only come from God, as He is the ONLY Source for these things. More of God is a good thing. Why shouldn't we want Father in everything we do?

The true position is clear - "Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often." [33:21]

But in the end, guidance is from Allah alone.
Amen. All the more reason for seeking it CONSTANTLY.

I don't have time to waste arguing with a brick wall.
Nor would you ever be successful arguing against the immovable and unchanging truth.

Matthew 21:42-44
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The Stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the Head of the Corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the "10 lost tribes" - the "House of Israel").
21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this Stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
On the subject of prayer yet again, to help the precious few true believers, who genuinely strive to do God's Will...

Sharing the following 40 verses from the King of kings' Bible, which are correctly translated from the original Koran (Quran) into English concerning God's COMMAND for us to establish CONSTANT prayer, has precipitated a totally illogical and unscriptural attack from the Mohammedans.

Sura 2:277, 4:77, 4:162, 5:13, 5:58, 6:72, 6:92, 7:170, 8:3, 9:5, 9:11, 9:18, 9:71, 10:87, 11:114, 13:22, 14:31, 14:37, 14:40, 17:78, 20:14, 20:132, 21:73, 22:35, 22:41, 22:78, 24:37, 24:56, 27:3, 29:45, 30:31, 31:4, 31:17, 33:33, 35:18, 35:29, 42:38, 58:13, 73:20, 98:5

The Mohammedans.(falsely) claim that the verses say "establish regular prayers", but that simply isn't true, and the original verses and the actual meanings of the words "establish", "regular" and "constant" prove that constant is the correct adjective to describe prayer in ALL of the cited verses.

The original Arabic word that is being translated as "regular prayer" or very infrequently as "regular prayers" is (transliterated) "l-ṣalata" (salat/salaat), which literally means "THE PRAYER".

In the Yusuf Ali (1938) translation, which is considered by most English-speaking people to be the most accurate Koran (Quran) in print, at least until the King of kings' Bible was published in 2000, this word is translated as "regular Prayer" 21 times, and as "regular prayers" 19 times, even though it's the same Arabic word virtually all 40 times*, and in every case it denotes "the prayer" in English.

Note: Sura 14:40, 21:73, 22:35, and 24:37 use l-ṣalati " to denote "(of) the prayer", and Sura 20:132 uses "bil-ṣalati" to denote "the prayer".

THE PRAYER is singular. It is not plural, and thus could not possibly be referring to 5 "prayers", held at different times of the day.

Further, these are the definitions, in English, for the adjectives "regular" and "constant" (from https://www.thefreedictionary.com):

regular
adj.

1. Customary, usual, or normal: the train's regular schedule.
2. Orderly, even, or symmetrical: regular teeth.
3. In conformity with a fixed procedure, principle, or discipline.
4. Well-ordered; methodical: regular habits.
5. Occurring at fixed intervals; periodic: regular payments.
6. Having bowel movements or menstrual periods with normal frequency.
7. Not varying; constant.
8. Formally correct; proper.
9. Having the required qualifications for an occupation: not a regular lawyer.
10. Informal Complete; thorough: a regular scoundrel.
11. Informal Good; nice: a regular guy.

constant
adj.

1. Continually occurring; persistent: constant surveillance. See Synonyms at continual.
2. Regularly recurring: plagued by constant interruptions.
3. Unchanging in nature, value, or extent; invariable: a constant wind speed.
4. Steadfast in purpose, loyalty, or affection; faithful. See Synonyms at faithful.

Sura 2:43. And be steadfast (constant) in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship).

And when something is established, it is set up permanently. So once one establishes prayer (communication with God), it should be a constant, permanent process.

Of course establishing constant prayer is exactly what the Bible teaches as well, which the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM.

If anyone is in doubt of this simple explanation of truth, all they need to do is practice this, to test it for themselves. Show God how great He really is by spending as much time as possible connected to Him in thought/prayer, until that eventually becomes a permanent link that can never be broken (100% Faith).

Everything is possible with Father (The God), so turn to Him for everything, all the time. You won't regret it.

Peace be upon you.

billy t

Veteran
Ehrman is an atheist according to WIKI, and as atheists are natural born liars I wouldn't believe a word he says.
Two more atheist liars that spring to mind are David Attenborough, he got in hot water with the public not so long ago for trying to fob us off with footage of polar bears "in the wild" but it turned out they were filmed in a zoo.
And more recently atheist Dan Snow the TV "historian" caused another hoo-ha by falsely claiming British women pilots flew combat missions in WW2.
"A liar denies Jesus is the Christ.." (1 John 2:22/23)
No problem. If Erhman makes a claim I can cross check it.