The Top 10 Myths that Dominate "Islam"

A Freeman

Star
If we are to believe what you copied from that website, Zayd bin Thabit would have met Muaawiya three years after he had died. How that's possible, I don't know. But since you believe that reincarnation is an irrefutable fact, taught by both the Bible and the Quran, perhaps you can explain. Also, respond to every point, not one selection that you're taking out of the context of my argument. If you actually read what I said, the prohibition on writing was later lifted; but the practices of narration, dictations, discussion and practice were always occurring, and ordered by the Prophet. Do you learn something and not act on it?
Regarding your regurgitation of the false claims made on websites (fighting to defend partnering with God's Message other writings that God has prohibited upon pain of death) like the following one:
https://answeringhadeethrejectors.com/refutation-did-the-prophet-his-companions-prohibit-the-writing-of-hadiths-part-1/

Please see for yourself that the lifespans of those two individuals clearly overlapped.

b. 610 AD
d. 660 AD

b. 597, 603 or 605 AD
d. 680 AD

And regarding your other regurgitated and unscriptural false claim:

At no time did Father (God, Allah, the "I AM") ever lift the prohibition on adding or subtracting from HIS Word, which is a capital crime (Deut. 17:11-13).

From His Perfect Law of Liberty, which all REAL Muslims follow:

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

And also from His Holy Koran (Quran):-

NO PARTNERS

Partners include any and all other gods (including one's “self”), and any and all man-made writings/traditions, cultural beliefs, etc., or any other customs or practices not specifically prescribed in The Law, found in the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

See: Suras 3:64, 4:36, 4:48, 5:102, 6:22-24, 6:78-81, 6:136-137, 6:148, 6:163, 7:33, 7:190-199, 9:31, 10:18, 10:28, 10:34-37, 10:66, 11:55, 12:38, 12:105-108, 13:16, 13:33-36, 16:1-3, 16:27, 16:86-88, 16:98-101, 17:111, 18:42, 18:52, 18:110, 22:31, 23:59, 23:92, 25:2, 28:62-64, 28:68, 30:12-14, 30:40, 34:27, 35:14, 35:40, 40:12, 40:42, 40:84-85, 41:47-48, 42:21, 59:23, 68:41

A few examples from the above list provided below:

Sura 3:64. Say: "O People of The Book (Bible)! come to common terms as between us and you: that we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, lords and patrons other than God." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are "True in Faith" (bowing to God's Will)."

Sura 4:36. Serve God, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: for God loveth not the arrogant, the conceited;-

Sura 4:48. God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.

Sura 5:102. The Messenger's duty is only to proclaim (the Message)(John 7:16-17). But "I AM" knoweth all that ye reveal and ye conceal.

Sura 6:93-94
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:163. No partner hath He: this am I COMMANDED, and I am the first of those who bow to His Will.

Sura 10:66. Behold! Verily to "I AM" belong all creatures, in the heavens and on Earth. What do they follow who worship as His "partners" other than "I AM"? They follow nothing but fancy, and they do nothing but lie.

Sura 18:110. Say: "I am only a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your God is One God: whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as His partner.

Anyone and everyone who partners the satanic Hadith with God's Word is committing shirk. Period. The Hadith not only contradicts the Koran (Quran); it contradicts itself, proving its satanic origin. This should effectively address all of the points you've brought up.

Peace be upon you.

Just following orders

Established
I am interested in this one however.
View attachment 53235

Think you can elaborate on the 2nd quote? That is without making a dozen quotes from scripture making the post essentially unreadable. Clear and concise, use the KISS principle.

If revelation was not made for mankind, then for who is it intended for?
In my opinion A Freemen has kept it as simple as possible. The Scriptures are for the souls controlling the human beings, not for the actual human being.

A Freeman

Star
Why would i contribute to a thread of ignorance? I mean seriously. I rather loathe posting here because it pushes it back up top.
Just like Kias thread "who Muslims really worship". Lots of ignorance there too, but for me to refute it only pushes it back up for all to see.

I''d rather a thread such as this one get no replies and just die in obscurity to be perfectly honest.
Perfectly honest? Please.

You just contradicted yourself while falsely claiming that this is a thread of ignorance when it is instead a thread of enlightenment, reaching out to all who REMAIN in ignorance, clinging to their religious superstitions instead of simply DOING what we've been COMMANDED to do in the Bible and the Koran (Quran).

Why are you attacking Islam?
If by "attacking" you mean posting the truth about the organized religion that deceitfully calls itself "Islam", the reason for sharing this truth with others should be painfully obvious: to help others awaken to the truth, before it's too late and they too find themselves in The Fire on Judgment Day. Exactly as you've already been personally told several times (and chosen to ignore).

Not Hinduism, Sikhism, Shintoism, Buddhism, (insert 50 other ism's here).
How many times must it be posted that ALL organized religion was created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to keep people AWAY from God? ALL means ALL (as in every single one).

What is your goal Freeman?
To serve others by providing them with the truth and a loving warning while they still have time to do something about it.

I could attack many religions but there is no gain in it. What is your purpose with this thread? Do you really think you can misguide those being lead by the Almighty? Clearly you do. Preach about your own faith, what do you hope to gain by attacking others?
You're viewing what's been shared through human eyes, which see everything upside down and backwards. Everyone on this planet has been deceived, and most are still being deceived for this very reason.

If you were looking at what's been shared with spiritual eyes instead, you would see the love in reaching out to you and others -- whilst you actually attack me for doing it -- and then very hypocritically accuse me of doing what YOU are doing.

It's not even me you're really attacking; it's God and His Message/Truth, which your human "self" (ego) can never understand and thus hates. That's why we've been COMMANDED to crucify the "self" daily (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21), so that it can no longer be used by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to do his bidding.

There is no other way to actually and joyfully submit to and do God's Will.

I am interested in this one however.
View attachment 53235

Think you can elaborate on the 2nd quote? That is without making a dozen quotes from scripture making the post essentially unreadable. Clear and concise, use the KISS principle.
It was already elaborated on with ONE passage from John 3:3-7 in the same post, which "friend" decided to omit so they could feign ignorance and waste everyone's time.

If revelation was not made for mankind, then for who is it intended for?
That too was answered in the same post, and likewise intentionally omitted.

Daze

Veteran
In my opinion A Freemen has kept it as simple as possible. The Scriptures are for the souls controlling the human beings, not for the actual human being.
I see, well the soul is the human being. This flesh is nothing but a carcass. On death the soul is removed and the body becomes lifeless. The body is buried while the soul is moved to another plane known as the barzakh.

You can't really separate them because revelation is for mankind, which is the soul the Almighty breathed into. My conscious is my soul as is yours.

Our soul is "us". Revelation was sent for us and djinn. To say revelation is not for "human beings" is up there with saying there is no anti-christ (which Freeman also believes) when 1 eye signs are inescapable for all today.

None the less tnx for your clarification.

Daze

Veteran
@Freeman So much for simple replies, right? Maybe I'll get time and come back to read that book of yours you just posted.

A Freeman

Star
A human (flesh) is human (flesh) and a spirit-Being (Soul) is a spirit-Being (Soul/Jinn/Angel).

Together they form a human+Being.

For example, Jesus was the mortal human son born of the virgin body of Mary, as it clearly states throughout the Scripture.

The Messiah/Christ IS the immortal Spirit-Being that incarnated ("strengthened") Jesus 2000 years ago.

Together, they formed the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ.

It was Jesus (the mortal human) who died on the cross, making it APPEAR as if Christ (the immortal spirit-Being) had been crucified, which is obviously impossible (Sura 4:157-158).

Until this is clearly understood (by the spirit-Being), it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand anything in the Holy Scriptures (John 3:3-7), as it was all written for the spirit-Being (Soul) and is completely foreign to humans (who are born here on Earth, live here on Earth and die here on Earth).

Please see for yourself that the lifespans of those two individuals clearly overlapped.

b. 610 AD
d. 660 AD

b. 597, 603 or 605 AD
d. 680 AD
Mate, where in my argument did I say that their lifespans did not overlap. That wasn't the argument. The argument was that Zayd ibn Thabit (may Allah have mercy on him رحمه الله) died before Muawiyah رحمه الله came to power as Khalif. The narration specifically stipulates this alleged encounter occurred, and I quote, "more than 30 years after the Prophet's ﷺ death", when Muaawiya was the Khalif (leader) of the Muslims:

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 15.29.43.png

The Prophet ﷺ died in 632.
Thirty years after that is 662.
Zayd bin Thabit died in 660.
Muawiyah became Khalif in 661.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 15.32.34.png

So Zayd bin Thabit came to visit Muawiyah years after his death?

Also, I thought you didn't use "Zionist Wikipedia". Rules for me but not for thee?

Zionist-controlled Wikipedia and dictionaries—which are all WRONG
Also, unless a source with an authentic chain of narration has been provided in a book of hadith for this alleged encounter, not to mention an actual date, I am not inclined to take it as fact.

Again, find the source that the website quoted from and read the full hadeeth about narrating from the Prophet ﷺ;

The full hadith states:
Abu Sa'id Khudri reported that Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Qur'an, he should efface that and narrate from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me-and Hammam said: I think he also said:" deliberately" -he should in fact find his abode in the Hell-Fire.

O you who believe! If a troublemaker brings you any news, investigate, lest you harm people out of ignorance, and you become regretful for what you have done. - Surah al-Hujaraat 49:6

Also, if you it is truly your belief that reincarnation is taught by the Quran, I really can't help you. When you say something like that you automatically relinquish any claim to legitimacy or credibility.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 16.03.08.png

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
Mate, where in my argument did I say that their lifespans did not overlap. That wasn't the argument. The argument was that Zayd ibn Thabit (may Allah have mercy on him رحمه الله) died before Muawiyah رحمه الله came to power as Khalif.

The narration specifically stipulates this alleged encounter occurred, and I quote, "more than 30 years after the Prophet's ﷺ death", when Muaawiya was the Khalif (leader) of the Muslims:

View attachment 53247

The Prophet ﷺ died in 632.
Thirty years after that is 662.
Zayd bin Thabit died in 660.
Muawiyah became Khalif in 661.
According to one source. According to others, Zayd bin Thabit died sometime bertween 666-673 AD.

From: https://allabouthistorymuslim.blogspot.com/2015/04/zaid-ibn-thabit-died-45-h.html -

When Zaid bin Thabit Abu Hurairah died then said, "Has the death of the best of these people may Allah make Ibn abbas as successor".

Death of
He died in Medina in 45 H at the age of 56 years (in another narration he died in 51 H or 52 H).

Source:
- Zaid bin Thabit in the biography of Ibn Jawzi shafwah Shafwah ash, Al-Istia'aab Ibn Al-Barr.
So Zayd bin Thabit came to visit Muawiyah years after his death?
Of course not. As above please.

Also, I thought you didn't use "Zionist Wikipedia". Rules for me but not for thee?
It was quoted for those dates because it's a source that you and others usually accept, even though through personal use it has been found to be Zionist-controlled propaganda, and thus untrustworthy. It appears that's where you (or the source you quoted) also found the dates you listed which, unsurprisingly, look to be in error.

Thanks for bringing this up, so it could be sorted out.

Also, unless a source with an authentic chain of narration has been provided in a book of hadith for this alleged encounter, not to mention an actual date, I am not inclined to take it as fact.
There is no such thing as an "authentic chain of narration". And anyone who has made such things partners with Allah and His Word has made an idol of them, i.e. has committed shirk. Period.

Again, find the source that the website quoted from and read the full hadeeth about narrating from the Prophet ﷺ;

The full hadith states:
Abu Sa'id Khudri reported that Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Qur'an, he should efface that and narrate from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me-and Hammam said: I think he also said:" deliberately" -he should in fact find his abode in the Hell-Fire.
Nonsense, but thank-you for sharing that self-contradictory nonsense, so everyone can see for themselves what you (your "self" really) are peddling.

O you who believe! If a troublemaker brings you any news, investigate, lest you harm people out of ignorance, and you become regretful for what you have done. - Surah al-Hujaraat 49:6
Thank-you. Amazing you can quote this, immediately after totally ignoring what Allah has said in His Law about criminals who add or take away from His Word, and not see how it applies to YOU.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
According to one source. According to others, Zayd bin Thabit died sometime bertween 666-673 AD.
So you're using a hadeeth to affirm that Zayd bin Thabit may have died later than most sources suggest, while simultaneously saying this?
Nonsense, but thank-you for sharing that self-contradictory nonsense, so everyone can see for themselves what you (your "self" really) are peddling.
Whether I believe or don't believe in the hadeeth doesn't matter to this argument, it is you (not me) that first quoted it as evidence for your claim. Like I said, rules for me but not for thee.

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Christians don't start wars, they FINISH them..:)
They busted the asses of the Nazis the Japs, Zulus, Aborigines, Redskins, Saddam, ISIS etc, job well done..:)
As Eisenhower once said- "We shall have peace even if we have to fight for it"..:)

Below: a service after capturing Baghdad Airport, 2003-

There is no such thing as an "authentic chain of narration".
What do we mean when we use the term 'chains of narration'?

What is meant is that the disciples or companions of the Prophet ﷺ taught their students the manner in which the Prophet ﷺ (a man of the highest moral character to whom God saw fit to reveal his words) spoke, behaved and worshipped; the students of the companions then conveyed this information to their own students, whilst also striving to emulate the Prophet's example ﷺ. This is called the Sunnah, or a process of transmission from speaker to hearer/actor to observer, and it is how the followers of every Prophet or Messenger of God endeavoured to spread their message.

Chains of narration are testimony. Testimony is to be regarded as a legitimate source of knowledge, or you wouldn't be able to believe that your Mother was actually your Mother, or that your Father was your Father, without a positive DNA test. Testimony is to be regarded as a legitimate source of knowledge or you wouldn't be able to believe anyone who attested to an event, without having been there yourself to verify their claim. This would make for a poor method of acquiring knowledge; we wouldn't even be able to verify what happened one year ago.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 20.30.44.png

Similarly, with the words and actions of Jesus عليه السلام (on whom be peace), there must have been a group of people close to him (i.e. the disciples) who witnessed his behaviour and high moral character and then taught their students the manner in which he spoke, behaved and worshipped; the students of these disciples in turn conveyed this information to their own students, whilst also striving to emulate his example. This is a chain of testimony, a chain of narration, whether you like it or not. Without it, anything that Jesus عليه السلام is purported to have said in the Bible, we would not be able to confirm.

Specifically, an authentic or attested chain of narration is a chain of testimonial from one person to an another, to another, etc. in which each person in the chain is thoroughly scrutinised so that it can be affirmed:
1. that they lived at the same time and in the same place as the person from whom they obtained the narration; and that they lived at the same time and same place as the student to whom they related the narration;
2. that they were indeed the student of the person from whom they obtained the narration; and that they were indeed the teacher of the person to whom they taught the narration;
3. that their memory was of an excellent quality;
4. that their moral character was of the highest quality, that they were not known to swindle, lie, cheat or hurt others, but that they were pious indviduals who were obedient to God.

Scholars of hadeeth have compiled volumes and volumes of books that rigorously evaluate every man or woman who has every related a narration. We know when and where they were born, when and where they died, who their teachers were, who their students were, the quality of their character, the quality of their memory, etc. etc. Can you affirm the origin of every verse of the Bible in this manner? I don't believe you can. In fact, Bart Ehrman writes in 'Lost Christianities':

"The four gospels that eventually made it into the New Testament, for example, are all anonymous, written in the third person about Jesus and his companions. None of them contains a first-person narrative ("One day, when Jesus and I went into Capernaum..."), or claims to be written by an eyewitness or companion of an eyewitness. Why then do we call them Matthew, Mark, Luke and John? Because sometime in the second century, when proto-orthodox Christians recognized the need for apostolic authorites, they attributed these books to apostles (Matthew and John) and close companions of apostles (Mark, the secretary of Peter; and Luke, the travelling companion of Paul). Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century."

If the truth is dearer to you above all other things, you will not fear to make an honest study of this matter. It is only to your detriment to continue consuming information that affirms your present belief.

Last edited:
Christians don't start wars, they FINISH them..:)
They busted the asses of the Nazis the Japs, Zulus, Aborigines, Redskins, Saddam, ISIS etc, job well done..:)
As Eisenhower once said- "We shall have peace even if we have to fight for it"..:)

Below: a service after capturing Baghdad Airport, 2003-
You display a disturbing moral apathy to everyone except people who look like you and believe what you believe. Have you ever heard what American soldiers did to people in Iraq? People like Abeer al-Janabi?

Do you remember the story of Abeer? A 14 year old girl was gang raped, murdered (including her family) and set on fire by US soldiers in al-Mahmudiyah, Iraq.

Abeer Hamza lived with her mother and father (Fakhriya Taha Muhasen, 34, and Qassim Hamza Raheem, 45, respectively) and their three other children, a daughter – 6-year-old Hadeel Qassim Hamza, a son – 13-year-old Mohammed and his younger brother. Their house was situated approximately 200 meters (220 yd) from a six-man U.S. traffic checkpoint,[7] southwest of the village of Yusufiyah, which lies west of the larger township of Al-Mahmudiyah (in the coalition-termed area “Triangle of Death”).[8]

According to her neighbours, Abeer spent most of her days at home as her parents would not allow her to go to school because of security concerns. The American soldiers would often watch Abeer from their checkpoint, doing her chores and tending the garden. The neighbours had warned Abeer’s father of this but he replied it was not a problem as she was just a small girl.[8]

Abeer’s brother Mohammed (who survived along with his younger brother due to being at school at the time of the killings) recalls that the soldiers often searched the house. And on one such occasion PFC Steven Dale Green ran his index finger down Abeer’s cheek, which had terrified the 14 year old girl.[9]

Abeer’s mother told her relatives before the murders that, whenever she caught the soldiers staring at Abeer, they would give her the thumbs-up sign, point to her daughter and say “Very good, very good.” Evidently this had concerned her and she made plans for Abeer to spend nights sleeping at her uncle’s (Ahmad Qassim’s) house.[10][9]

On March 12, 2006 the soldiers (from the 502nd Infantry Regiment) at the checkpoint had been drinking alcohol and discussing plans to r*pe Abeer.[11] In broad daylight they walked to the house (not wearing their uniforms)[12] and separated Abeer and her family into two different rooms. Steven Green then murdered her parents and younger sister, while two other soldiers raped Abeer. He then emerged from the room saying “I just killed them, all are dead”.[13] He then raped Abeer, shot her in the head and proceeded (along with the other soldiers) to set fire to the house and bodies.

The neighbours were among the first to discover the scene. One recalled “The poor girl, she was so beautiful she lay there, one leg was stretched and the other bent and her dress was lifted up to her neck.”[10]

This is Abeer whe she was 6 years old:-

article-0-0C89D3B2000005DC-51_634x548

Below is the recreation of the crime, taken from a concluding scene in Brian de Palma’s controversial film Redacted:-

abeer-hamza1

One of the men who did this to her later said that he didn't think of Iraqis as humans.
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 20.46.39.png

A Freeman

Star
So you're using a hadeeth to affirm that Zayd bin Thabit may have died later than most sources suggest, while simultaneously saying this?

Whether I believe or don't believe in the hadeeth doesn't matter to this argument, it is you (not me) that first quoted it as evidence for your claim. Like I said, rules for me but not for thee.
Since when is a biography of Ibn Jawzi part of the Hadith? You're again trying to argue that up is down and that black is white and that sideways is somehow straight ahead, and it will NEVER work.

You cannot provide one single verse/ayat in the Koran (Quran) that advises anyone to read the Hadith, because there aren't any. However, we are told multiple times in The Law, in the Gospel and in the Koran that man-made traditions (Talmud, Hadith, etc.) make the Commandments of God of no effect.

If you wish to make partners with God of all of these man-made traditions, so be it. Father will NOT forgive these offenses, particularly after they've been diligently brought to your attention numerous times.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Star
What do we mean when we use the term 'chains of narration'?

What is meant is that the disciples or companions of the Prophet ﷺ taught their students the manner in which the Prophet ﷺ (a man of the highest moral character to whom God saw fit to reveal his words) spoke, behaved and worshipped; the students of the companions then conveyed this information to their own students, whilst also striving to emulate the Prophet's example ﷺ. This is called the Sunnah, or a process of transmission from speaker to hearer/actor to observer, and it is how the followers of every Prophet or Messenger of God endeavoured to spread their message.

Chains of narration are testimony. Testimony is to be regarded as a legitimate source of knowledge, or you wouldn't be able to believe that your Mother was actually your Mother, or that your Father was your Father, without a positive DNA test. Testimony is to be regarded as a legitimate source of knowledge or you wouldn't be able to believe anyone who attested to an event, without having been there yourself to verify their claim. This would make for a poor method of acquiring knowledge; we wouldn't even be able to verify what happened one year ago.

View attachment 53271

Similarly, with the words and actions of Jesus عليه السلام (on whom be peace), there must have been a group of people close to him (i.e. the disciples) who witnessed his behaviour and high moral character and then taught their students the manner in which he spoke, behaved and worshipped; the students of these disciples in turn conveyed this information to their own students, whilst also striving to emulate his example. This is a chain of testimony, a chain of narration, whether you like it or not. Without it, anything that Jesus عليه السلام is purported to have said in the Bible, we would not be able to confirm.

Specifically, an authentic or attested chain of narration is a chain of testimonial from one person to an another, to another, etc. in which each person in the chain is thoroughly scrutinised so that it can be affirmed:
1. that they lived at the same time and in the same place as the person from whom they obtained the narration; and that they lived at the same time and same place as the student to whom they related the narration;
2. that they were indeed the student of the person from whom they obtained the narration; and that they were indeed the teacher of the person to whom they taught the narration;
3. that their memory was of an excellent quality;
4. that their moral character was of the highest quality, that they were not known to swindle, lie, cheat or hurt others, but that they were pious indviduals who were obedient to God.

Scholars of hadeeth have compiled volumes and volumes of books that rigorously evaluate every man or woman who has every related a narration. We know when and where they were born, when and where they died, who their teachers were, who their students were, the quality of their character, the quality of their memory, etc. etc. Can you affirm the origin of every verse of the Bible in this manner? I don't believe you can. In fact, Bart Ehrman writes in 'Lost Christianities':

"The four gospels that eventually made it into the New Testament, for example, are all anonymous, written in the third person about Jesus and his companions. None of them contains a first-person narrative ("One day, when Jesus and I went into Capernaum..."), or claims to be written by an eyewitness or companion of an eyewitness. Why then do we call them Matthew, Mark, Luke and John? Because sometime in the second century, when proto-orthodox Christians recognized the need for apostolic authorites, they attributed these books to apostles (Matthew and John) and close companions of apostles (Mark, the secretary of Peter; and Luke, the travelling companion of Paul). Most scholars today have abandoned these identifications, and recognize that the books were written by otherwise unknown but relatively well-educated Greek-speaking (and writing) Christians during the second half of the first century."

If the truth is dearer to you above all other things, you will not fear to make an honest study of this matter. It is only to your detriment to continue consuming information that affirms your present belief.
We can safely file all of that nonsense under "who gives a hoot". Isn't it YOU who fears taking an honest look at the organized religion that calls itself "Islam" with all of its made-up pagan traditions that it places ABOVE the Holy Scriptures?

The Koran (Quran) tells us repeatedly (at least 30 times) to read The Law and the Gospel. Yet you ignore it in favor or what Bart Ehrman offers as an opinion, or whatever fabricated garbage out of the satanic Hadith you can conjure up, etc.

The Koran specifically instructs its readers to READ THE LAW (in the first five books of the Bible (the five Books of Moses), where the story of Abraham and Ishmael is found), and to become well-acquainted with it through careful study.

See Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157-158, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6.

The Koran also tells us it (the Koran) was sent to CONFIRM The Law and the Gospel that came before it (Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:153-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7), which means IF the Koran is properly translated and understood, it should always be in perfect agreement with the Bible.

The sand-cliff foundation (Matt. 7:24-27, Sura 9:109) that the organized religion, which calls itself “Islam”, is built-upon has a repeating pattern: steal historical figures and artefacts from the Bible and Koran, fabricate incredible fairy-tales about them, and then repeat these lies as often as necessary to try to discredit the Bible that the Koran was sent to CONFIRM. How else could t.h.e.y. keep “Muslims” running around in circles, instead of reading the Bible, as they're COMMANDED to do throughout the Koran?

That's one of the reasons why the Roman Catholic Meccans, who invented the lucrative religious business of “Islam”, wrote the Hadith, to falsely claim the Bible was corrupted, even though the Koran says that could NEVER happen (Sura 15:9-10). They couldn't have anyone believing the Bible, or the alterations they made to the Koran would quickly come to light and their cover would be blown, exposing all of the lies in their satanic Hadith about Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jerusalem, The Law, The Ark of The Covenant and about Jesus.

Anyone who reads the Koran should notice how often it COMMANDS us to read The Law and the Gospel, and that it assures us NOT TO BE IN DOUBT of it (the true Bible) reaching us, because God Himself promised to guard ALL of His Word/Scriptures from corruption (Sura 6:153-157, Sura 10:93-95, Sura 15:9-10, Sura 32:23).

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will ASSUREDLY guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles BEFORE THEE amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah – The Law) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Indeed, in the Messenger of Allah you have an excellent example for whoever has hope in Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah often. 33:21

Take only what the Messenger gives to you and desist from what he forbids you. Have fear of God; God is severe in His retribution. 59:7

O believers! Respond to Allah and His Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah stands between a person and their heart, and that to Him you will all be gathered. 8:24

So believe in Allah and His Messenger and in the Light We have revealed. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do. 64:8

We sent you as a witness and a bringer of good news and a warner so that you ˹believers˺ may have faith in Allah and His Messenger, support and honour him, and glorify Allah morning and evening. 48:8-9

“˹They are˺ the ones who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whose description they find in their Torah and the Gospel. He commands them to do good and forbids them from evil, permits for them what is lawful and forbids to them what is impure, and relieves them from their burdens and the shackles that bound them. ˹Only˺ those who believe in him, honour and support him, and follow the light sent down to him will be successful.” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “O humanity! I am Allah’s Messenger to you all. To Him ˹alone˺ belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him. He gives life and causes death.” So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, who believes in Allah and His revelations. And follow him, so you may be ˹rightly˺ guided. 7:157-158

We only sent messengers to be obeyed by Allah’s Will. If only those ˹hypocrites˺ came to you ˹O Prophet˺—after wronging themselves—seeking Allah’s forgiveness and the Messenger prayed for their forgiveness, they would have certainly found Allah ever Accepting of Repentance, Most Merciful. 4:64

Whoever obeys the Messenger has truly obeyed Allah. But whoever turns away, then ˹know that˺ We have not sent you ˹O Prophet˺ as a keeper over them. 4:80

As for those who believe, do good, and have faith in what has been revealed to Muḥammad—which is the truth from their Lord—He will absolve them of their sins and improve their condition. 47:2

Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “If you ˹sincerely˺ love Allah, then follow me; Allah will love you and forgive your sins. For Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 3:31