The three pagan goddesses of Islam.

Kais_1

Star

Al Lat

Al Uzza

Manat

Anyone interested in discussing the goddesses further?

Kais_1

Star
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for. (In Arabic تلك الغرانيق العلى وإن شفاعتهن لترتجى.)

These are prophet Mohammeds words....

From https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4135/satanic-verses

This is based on a false report. Ibn Katheer and others said:

There is no saheeh isnaad from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) concerning this report, which says that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) “recited Soorat al-Najm to the mushrikeen until he reached the verses (interpretation of the meaning) ‘Have you then considered Al-Laat, and Al-‘Uzzaa (two idols of the pagan Arabs),And Manaat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?’ [al-Najm 53:19-20 – interpretation of the meaning]. Then the Shaytaan put words into the mouth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he said: ‘they are the exalted gharaneeq, whose intercession is to be hoped for.’ The kuffaar were pleased with this praise of their three idols, so they prostrated.”

This report is undoubtedly false on a number of counts.

1. Its isnaad is very weak and is not saheeh.

2.The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was infallible with regard to the conveying of his Message.

3. Even if this report was saheeh, for argument’s sake, the scholars have stated that it is to be understood as meaning that the Shaytaan caused the kuffaar to hear these words, not that he put them in the mouth of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so they heard them from him.

('saheeh' means authentic
'isnaad' means the chain of narration)

Last edited:

Al Lat

Al Uzza

Manat

Anyone interested in discussing the goddesses further?
Al-Laat, Manat and Al-Uzza were the pagan deities that the pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped. Muslims do not worship any deity except Allah, i.e. the God of the Abraham, and Muhammad (peace be upon them).

Last edited:
From https://www.al-islam.org/enlightening-commentary-light-holy-quran-vol-17/surah-al-najm-chapter-53-verses-1-32

Surah al-Najm - Verses 19-22

19. Have you then considered al-Lat and al-‘Uzza12
20. And Manat, the other third?
21. Is it for you the males and for Him the females?
22. That indeed is a division most unfair!

The Omnipotent God Who takes man to the highest point of the heavens and shows His Great Signs unto him is far different from useless stone idols. The names of nine idols are attested in the Holy Qur’an: Lat, ‘Uzza, and Manat in the blessed Chapter in question, Ya‘al in Chapter 37, and Wadd, Ya‘suq, Yaghuth, and Nasr in Chapter 71. Lat, ‘Uzza, and Manat were three important idols worshipped by Arabs in pre-Islamic times (jahiliyya).

There is consensus amongst Muslims that they were destroyed thanks to the Hashemite Messenger of Allah (S), but Qur’an exegetes are not unanimous on the nature of these idols, though their views are not mentioned herein for the sake of brevity.13

In short, since polytheists termed idols and angels the daughters of God, the blessed Verses in question were revealed to rebuke them through asking them rhetorical questions saying that Allah bestowed such exalted state to Prophet Muhammad (S) that He made him pass the lote tree such that the distance between Him and His Prophet (S) was the extent of two bows or less and bestowed Divine Emanation upon the pure soul of the Noble Prophet (S) and showed unto him the world of creation, but your idols may not provide you with such state.

Pagan Arabs are censured in rhetorical questions saying that you imagine that you have male offspring but attribute female offspring to God Almighty since you deem male offspring worthier and female offspring and you falsely claim that angels are daughters of God.

Kais_1

Star
what i want to know is more about the goddesses themselves....

Vixy

Star
Very interesting since islam is a false God worship from a christian point of view. Three PAGAN godesses explains alot actually. Thanks! :)

Kais_1

Star
Al-lat is actually ALLAH, the H=8 T=8

Al-Uzza is actually 74

U=21 Z=26 Z=26 A=1

Manat

13 1 14 1 20

Tidal

Star
Actually..

Al'Uzza, Allat, and Manat:

Manat looks very old.
Yeah, some blokes like gilfs but she looks too miserable for my taste and she'd have to get rid of that boring black dress and wear a Wonder Woman outfit or something.
The one on the left has got a knife stuck down her belt, call me a wimp but i think I'll give her a miss too.
The one in the middle looks fairly normal so i might be willing to go on a few dates with her to check her out..

when muslims criticise xtianity, we speak facts, we expose your actual existing beliefs.
when xtians criticise islam, it's all made up, from fake 'ex moselimb' stories, adopting anti islam propaganda right down to lying about our own theology.

it wasn't long ago the xtians on here were constantly posting videos claiming the original mecca was petra. that the original qibla was petra.
yet of all the things to prove them wrong, an israeli archeology find revealed the oldest dated mosque, with the qibla pointing to Mecca.
since then, these idiots have just skipped that one over. all you guys do is recycling old garbage.
your self-identity worship has been flushed down the toilet a long time ago.

these people were saying 'islam makes you slaves, whereas xtianity makes us children of God'
whilst the mangod they worship is referred to repeatedly as God's ABDI/SLAVE in the bible.

Tidal

Star
..when xtians criticise islam, it's all made up..

Admit it mate, muslims LOVE Christians which is why they abandon their own countries and come to live in ours..:D
PS- Hey I thought muslims said "there is no god but Allah", so who the heck are them three women goddesses?

Kais_1

Star
Admit it mate, muslims LOVE Christians which is why they abandon their own countries and come to live in ours..:D
PS- Hey I thought muslims said "there is no god but Allah", so who the heck are them three women goddesses?
they were about before Islam came into being....

1) in relative terms, it's only a small percent who came to the west. For example pakistan is a nation of 200m plus, yet there are at most 1m pakistanis in the uk. That's not even 0.5% of us. Yet you're acting like we're all in the west.
in comparison, 2% of pakistan is christian, around 4m.
there are more of 'you' in our countries than ours in yours.

2) christians lived amongst muslims in arabia/eastern europe for a long time, so muslims weren't bothered about living around christians and vice versa. Like when Crusaders controlled parts of the arab levant, muslims still lived there.
Muslims have been exposed to more religions historically than christians have...being situated in the middle of major continents.

3) These countries are secular. Are they really 'yours'? the wealth of the west is down to the efforts of the jewish elite who run it..and that's mystery babylon.
I wouldn't be bragging about that.

Tidal

Star
..there are more of 'you' in our countries than ours in yours..
In yer dreams mate.. :p
That kid from a carpenters shop in a bunch of mud huts called Nazareth upped and conquered the planet-

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

Just as the Quran mentions the other false deities of past nations, it also mentions the false deities of the pagan Arabs, who lived in Makkah prior to, and upon the advent of, Muhammad (peace be upon him). (Many were, in fact, members of the tribe to which Muhammad belonged: the Quraysh.)

In chapter 53, verse 23, the Quran states:
'These ˹idols˺ are mere names that you and your forefathers have made up — a practice Allah has never authorized. They follow nothing but ˹inherited˺ assumptions and whatever ˹their˺ souls desire, although ˹true˺ guidance has already come to them from their Lord.'

Clearly then, the Quran is not calling mankind to the worship of idols, but is drawing attention to, and warning of, the falsity of idol worship, as it does so on several occasions besides. For instance, verse 13 of chapter 31 of the Quran states:
'Behold Luqman said to his son by way of instruction: "O my son! Join not in worship (others) with Allah: for false worship is indeed the highest wrong-doing.'

We cannot come to the logical conclusion, by virtue of the fact that the doctrines of paganism and Islam existed concurrently in the Arabian peninsula, and that the idols were mentioned (and rebuked) in the Quran, that Muslims actually worship the deities of these pagans. This is a non sequitur, illogical argument.

Last edited:
In yer dreams mate.. :p
That kid from a carpenters shop in a bunch of mud huts called Nazareth upped and conquered the planet-

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

1) you didn't even understand the point i made.
i said there are more christians living in pakistan than there are pakistani muslims in Britian (which is just 1 example, but this is across the board really).
So this idea you tried to portray of muslims just swamping the west, is total nonsense. only 0.5% of pakistanis are in britain, that's nothing.

2) why this shameful white mangod w4nk off session? how old are you? you literally have just made yourself look like a b1tch with this argument. seriously im laughing at the picture you posted, it is embarrassing..and even Jesus is ashamed of you.
who is that? it isnt Jesus.

I don't wish to play this little ego trip game over who has more followers...BUT i'll respond to you with some basic facts

-christianity had a 600 yr head start over islam. It merely was absorbed by the roman empire as it was a more convenient religion to push on people (i posted on this before, xtianity is a centralised religion and therefore makes it easier to control people).

-2.2billion xtians in the world, and half of those say the other half isn't 'real christian'. Meanwhile 1.9billion muslims.
If it really was a race, islam is the one with the momentum. I dont like to use such arguments because there's no point having so many muslims unless they're useful.
Jesus said he will reject MANY. in the end, the remnant who follow Jesus from the israelites/jews is a very small group in fact. So really, Jesus isnt relying on no 2billion xtians and nor is he involved in this 'race'.
you misquoted John 16:33 too, Jesus wasnt talking about conquests in that sense, when he said 'ive beaten this world' he was referring to his own carnal nature which was put to death. Jesus said 'render unto ceasar' ie telling Christians to surrender to the world powers..that's why in truth xtianity fell to the satanic elite long ego.
you're boasting about the growth of xtianity when its come through roman and european colonial imperialism (THE BEAST).

-what annoys me even more about your attitude, is that the Quran tells us

(2) O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Îsa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to the Hawariyyun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" The Hawariyyun (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the victorious (uppermost).
(سورة الصف, As-Saff, Chapter #61, Verse #14)

(2) Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these events) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the romans). And on that Day, the believers (i.e. Muslims) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the romans again
st the Persians) -
(سورة الروم, Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #4)
(3) (It is) a Promise of Allah (i.e. Allah will give victory to the romans against the Persians), and Allah fails not in His Promise, but most of men know not.
(سورة الروم, Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #6)

in the beginning, the success of christianity was viewed as 'our success' because they were linked to the same tree, the abrahimic tree. The aryan/vedic religions wanted the Abrahimic ones to fail.

the attitude of muslims was not really too negative against xtianity. I don't think muslims looked at xtianity as a religion to compete with. However little weak entities like you due to your little weak egos (which btw proves you have zero connection to the real Jesus)
just take us back to that pathetic crusader mentality..and it explains why you have the St George's flag in the form of a SHIELD as your picture. says a lot about how low you are.

here's the best bit about that. it only proves that the cross has become the symbol of roman imperialism and is an ego trip for you, when the cross is supposed to represent the DEATH of the ego. how ironic is that?
it is no wonder prophet Mohammad SAW foretold, that Jesus will return and 'kill the pig and break the cross' (eg destroy the Beast, it's culture and it's power), literally the cross went from being a spiritual symbol, to an egoistic symbol of the beast itself, thanks to entities like you.

The other thing is, here's St George in our hadith

(7) Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "A woman called her son while he was in his hermitage and said, 'O juraij' He said, 'O Allah, my mother (is calling me) and (I am offering) my prayer (what shall I do)?' She again said, 'O juraij!' He said again, 'O Allah ! My mother (is calling me) and (I am offering) my prayer (what shall I do)?' She again said, 'O juraij' He again said, 'O Allah! My mother (is calling me) and (I am offering) my prayer. (What shall I do?)' She said, 'O Allah! Do not let juraij die till he sees the faces of prostitutes.' A shepherdess used to come by his hermitage for grazing her sheep and she gave birth to a child. She was asked whose child that was, and she replied that it was from juraij and that he had come out from his hermitage. juraij said, 'Where is that woman who claims that her child is from me?' (When she was brought to him along with the child), juraij asked the child, 'O Babus, who is your father?' The child replied, 'The shepherd.' " (See Hadith No 662. Vol 3). (Book #22, Hadith #297m)

in the Quran, an entire chapter is named after the story of the SEVEN SLEEPERS

the religion you're trying to attack here, is a pro-AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN religion...as opposed to an anti-false xtianity religion.

you've seen me quote from the NT many times, but yet i call you 'xtians' not christians, out of respect to the real Jesus.
you can stick with your white mangod worship....ill believe in God's ABDI (isaiah 42, 53).

Tidal

Star
..even Jesus is ashamed of you...
2.2 billion xtians in the world, and half of those say the other half isn't 'real christian'..

1- Nah mate, I'm a Christian so it's not me who Jesus is ashamed of, it's you and your muslim chums and all other Jesus-rejecters who he don't like.. :p
Jesus said- "Whoever's ashamed of me and my words, I'll be ashamed of him....Whoever rejects me rejects God" (Mark 8:38, Luke 10:16)

2- Sure, a lot of so-called xtians are nutty, but they can't get under Jesus's radar-
Jesus said "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

And although Christian groups might not always agree with each other, at least they don't go around killing each other like the rival muslim Sunnis and Shi'ites do...:p