The Three Monkeys Philosophy Possibly Four

One thing I have been wondering about is it possible to not think about evil ? And is thinking about evil or being preoccupied with evil somehow evil itself? I mean take Vigilant Citizen itself. Pretty close to everything on here has to do with evil. It is like infinite evil. There is so much evil one begins to wonder are we almost being programmed or even seduced by the Dark Master himself? And has it become almost a macabre bizarre form of entertainment? Is everyone's obsession with evil perhaps a form of unwitting evil itself? What is puzzling you and confusing you is the Dark Master's game that has been the plan from the beginning. Which comes to the 3 Monkey Philosophy: Hear No Evil See No Evil and Speak No Evil and perhaps a fourth Think No Evil. Is it even possible to do this? Our world is so saturated with evil we can't even avoid it anymore. Or maybe I'm just crazy and a part of some lunatic fringe? But when I look out my window on a world of confusion and insanity I begin to wonder if I am crazy just what the Hell is going on out there but controlled insanity? Perhaps the only solution to survive is to be crazier than everybody else. I think that is how soldiers must survive trench warfare. Because ultimately we are living in a war and a jungle. This is my reality. And fortunately it is all in my imagination and I am not actually in Ukraine or The Congo. But how much longer can I hide before I hear a knock on the door and the authorities have come to take me away and my new living quarters become a Covid Concentration Camp? In the old days you had to commit some kind of crime to be put in jail now it seems just existing is a crime?

Shuna

Star
One thing I have been wondering about is it possible to not think about evil ? And is thinking about evil or being preoccupied with evil somehow evil itself? I mean take Vigilant Citizen itself. Pretty close to everything on here has to do with evil. It is like infinite evil. There is so much evil one begins to wonder are we almost being programmed or even seduced by the Dark Master himself? And has it become almost a macabre bizarre form of entertainment? Is everyone's obsession with evil perhaps a form of unwitting evil itself? What is puzzling you and confusing you is the Dark Master's game that has been the plan from the beginning. Which comes to the 3 Monkey Philosophy: Hear No Evil See No Evil and Speak No Evil and perhaps a fourth Think No Evil. Is it even possible to do this? Our world is so saturated with evil we can't even avoid it anymore. Or maybe I'm just crazy and a part of some lunatic fringe? But when I look out my window on a world of confusion and insanity I begin to wonder if I am crazy just what the Hell is going on out there but controlled insanity? Perhaps the only solution to survive is to be crazier than everybody else. I think that is how soldiers must survive trench warfare. Because ultimately we are living in a war and a jungle. This is my reality. And fortunately it is all in my imagination and I am not actually in Ukraine or The Congo. But how much longer can I hide before I hear a knock on the door and the authorities have come to take me away and my new living quarters become a Covid Concentration Camp? In the old days you had to commit some kind of crime to be put in jail now it seems just existing is a crime?
- Yes, it is possible to be 100% good, I tested. But, it is a collective collaboration.
- I don't think it's bad. Personally, I like solving the problems because, not solving them makes it worse, seeing it literally leaves the evil to act. If, we avoid an evil, and we avoid talking about it, it concentrates it, ruminating on our misfortune is much worse than evacuating it. Since, for a lot of reasons, all I have to do is study, to solve the problems that people have let sink in for years. Having exchanges on the forum has done me great good.
- Personally, I wanted to be a soldier, for lots of reasons, I have and I can't, so personally, I decided to fight, precisely, while being witnesses, victims of accusations (while I was not guilty)... the problems we have encountered and which concern us all; and that should have been settled. And others they have been. Now, the logs show us, mainly the problems, excluding the people who control certain information. Newspapers have always wanted to do mostly buz to bring in as many people as possible, or people don't want to do much anymore, going with the mood. Personally, you shouldn't let it go, or else take a break from the forum.

polymoog

Superstar
But how much longer can I hide before I hear a knock on the door and the authorities have come to take me away and my new living quarters become a Covid Concentration Camp? In the old days you had to commit some kind of crime to be put in jail now it seems just existing is a crime?
what exactly are you worried about?
its an exciting time to be alive!

redqueen

Superstar
I don't believe what We do here or thinking
about/of evil is evil Lizard King
think if Your thinking of it and taking pleasures
of what Your thinking of it can lead to/become evil

as was mentioned a few times now always give
Yourself a break from all the subjects We discuss
here and off the net is always a better break just
allow Your mind a break every now and then

I always liked the 3 monkeys as I kid thought
they were cute all the different characters used

I used to See it like that now I think it's more so
We don't think,speak,or listen about evil so We don't
realize and See what/who is really controlling
Our World

Maybe I will buy a pet lizard. Lizards don't cry. Although maybe they do but only other lizards can hear them?

Apheirox

Established
There is both good and evil in the world. Maybe it´s time for you to talk to Jesus?

Mohammed_123

Veteran

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Deaf, dumb and blind – so they will not return [to the right path].