The Threat & The Resistance

What has been and still is the biggest threat to your existence/freedoms/way of life?

• North Korea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Western Elites and their myriad of Foundations and Trusts

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • All presidents of countries in the MiddleEast & North Africa

• Russia

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • China

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Islamic terror groups

• Any other threat MSM has consistently & faithfully touted

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Karlysymon

Superstar
This thread is meant to stir up some soul-searching because to mount a successful resistance, you atleast need to have a clear understanding of the threat against which you have to resist. If you are more afraid of a marauding band of terrorists oceans away, then you have to ask yourself how much your life has been inconvenienced/destroyed, weighing that against the other options.

The options are meant to reflect a threat on a global scale rather than on a local level (like a councilman/mayor/etc). If you just recently changed your belief about the greatest threat to your existence because of the events of 2020, then you have to ask yourself why it had to take something of that magnitude to accept the belief you presently espouse.

Karlysymon

Superstar
This book was written before 9/11 even happened. I think it should be recommended reading for every American in 2021 or anyone living in a "democracy" that turned into an open air prison in less than 50 weeks. People want to go back to normal. Old normal actually means going back to a life when the people in charge now, inconveniencing your life, were still in charge but not making your life too difficult (boiling frog style). There was no giant hand over of power once the clock struck midnight...Jan 1st 2020. So the question is: do you want to return to the old life with unelected elites running the show behind the curtains OR does the entire system of old have to go?

1634079080268.png
"By offering a radical review of the last one hundred years of US history, this work is intended as a counterpoint to the rampant revisionism of the flurry of books glorifying the "American Century". Beginning with the rather bold and decidedly controversial assertion that the current political system in place in the United States at the dawn of the twenty-first century is fascism, the first part of this book attempts to justify that claim by first defining exactly what fascism is correcting various widely-held misconceptions and then analyzing how closely we as a nation conform to that definition. Also included is a review of some of the hidden history and key events of World War II.
Part II offers a retrospective of the twentieth century American presidential administrations, to demonstrate that the steady and inexorable march towards overt fascism was a defining characteristic that remained unchanged. The final section looks at the still very much alive eugenics movement, and analyzes the role played by the psychiatric establishment in validating the fascist state. This book will surely find no shortage of detractors, but if read with an open mind, it just may change the way you view the world."

ps. I really wish he had lived to atleast see 2020.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The poll results (so far) have vindicated David Rockefeller's claim. The press' job is to divert your attention from the real threat to fairytales or fictitious threats.
1634124057274.png

Karlysymon

Superstar
The clear choice of what was listed is western elites. But I think elites, in general, is a better answer in the west and everywhere else.
Not too long ago, i saw something about a group of unelected elites or a secret society in India called the Council of Nine (?) if my memory serves me well. Ofcourse, these people would wield tremendous power over the life of someone living in India and neighbouring S.E Asian countries but if iam being totally honest with myself, they are nowhere near influencing my life to the point that iam forced to take notice than, say, the Rockefeller Foundation. The Nine aren't the ones paying to poison my air, water and corrupt the food systems...let alone doing that on a global scale.

Journeyman

Established
The clear choice of what was listed is western elites. But I think elites, in general, is a better answer in the west and everywhere else.
Agreed.

Not too long ago, i saw something about a group of unelected elites or a secret society in India called the Council of Nine (?) if my memory serves me well. Ofcourse, these people would wield tremendous power over the life of someone living in India and neighbouring S.E Asian countries but if iam being totally honest with myself, they are nowhere near influencing my life to the point that iam forced to take notice than, say, the Rockefeller Foundation. The Nine aren't the ones paying to poison my air, water and corrupt the food systems...let alone doing that on a global scale.
Your thread really involves answering the question, 'who are 'they'?

From your list:
  • North Korea
I believe North Korea is a creation of the controllers. I don't think it operates independently, its function is to act as the bogeyman, justifying bloated military budgets and a state of perpetual conflict and heightened govt control. See also
  • Islamic terror groups
Again, largely a manufactured phenomenon, back to the founding of the Muslim Brotherhood where the fingerprints of the secret societies are to be found, repeatedly. At lower levels there will be true believers, higher up the chain I think they're actors playing a role with a very different objective.
Yes, but it's a mistake to see them as tied to the West. This is pan national and has been for many years.
Either a part of the program or on tight enough strings that they may as well be.
  • Russia
I've seen the argument made that they didn't have full control until Yeltsin and that they lost out when Putin came in, but I don't really believe that. Putin is controlled opposition, they work both sides and always have done. See also:
  • China
Again, argument that they lost control at some point, but I don't believe this to be the case.
If the MSM are pushing it then it's unlikely to hold much truth.

Tldr: Most of the conflicts we see are scripted, there are wars and disputes between factions, but I think if one were to go far enough up the pyramid the same force would be in control across all the different borders and countries of the world. The nature of that force is another matter.

DesertRose

Superstar

satanist bankers that have usurped a sect of Judaism, captured western and eastern elites.
These bankers:
1. Fight true belief in God and His moral order.
2. Wish to depopulate so as to better manage and control other humans whom they believe are 'cattle'.
3. Enslave and brainwash those who will serve them and their disgusting lifestyles.
4. These human devils need to promote these immoral lifestyles to get help from the nonhuman devils.

The path to resistance locally and globally is in uniting and in eschewing their programs. (Strong Faith is number 1 then the rest.)
I have certainty that God gives victory to whom He wills not their whims.

Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression, because power, real power, comes from our conviction which produces action, uncompromising action.
Malcolm X

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
I am with Journeyman seeing this as pan-national. The elites are all somewhat connected these days and while you may not see everyone involved with a direct hand in the mess does not mean it is not there. It may just not be necessary. Also, I firmly believe that the real true ruling elites are not known to us. We cannot point directly to them and can only out their puppets. IMO, they use layers of protection. While they increasingly show their hand openly, that does not cross over to them personally.

Lyfe

Star
MSM propoganda campaign touted the covid threat that led to more than half the population to get vaccinated. Millions will die as a direct result. They have my vote

Karlysymon

Superstar
Your thread really involves answering the question, 'who are 'they'?

From your list:
  • North Korea
I believe North Korea is a creation of the controllers. I don't think it operates independently, its function is to act as the bogeyman, justifying bloated military budgets and a state of perpetual conflict and heightened govt control. See also
  • Islamic terror groups
Again, largely a manufactured phenomenon, back to the founding of the Muslim Brotherhood where the fingerprints of the secret societies are to be found, repeatedly. At lower levels there will be true believers, higher up the chain I think they're actors playing a role with a very different objective.
Yes, but it's a mistake to see them as tied to the West. This is pan national and has been for many years.
Either a part of the program or on tight enough strings that they may as well be.
  • Russia
I've seen the argument made that they didn't have full control until Yeltsin and that they lost out when Putin came in, but I don't really believe that. Putin is controlled opposition, they work both sides and always have done. See also:
  • China
Again, argument that they lost control at some point, but I don't believe this to be the case.
If the MSM are pushing it then it's unlikely to hold much truth.

Tldr: Most of the conflicts we see are scripted, there are wars and disputes between factions, but I think if one were to go far enough up the pyramid the same force would be in control across all the different borders and countries of the world. The nature of that force is another matter.
You have elaborated well on each point. I didn't bother with any of that because it is all Conspiracy 101. If, in 2021, people still want to believe that some bearded guy in a ME desert is coming for their freedoms, then that's on them. Iam done arguing even when these truths appear, however fleetingly, in MSM.

The thread question is important to ask because it's going to meet us again. Bill Gates has in the past and more recently "predicted" a looming bioterror attack. His buddy, Tony Blair, echoed the same thing afew weeks ago. Elaborating that it's going to be from Islamic terror groups against the West, saying nothing of the restrictions something like that would elicit. At this point, it's so laughable that they'd run with this as a threat but they also understand that many people will fall for this because brainwashing done well is as enduring.

Bubbajay

Veteran
This book was written before 9/11 even happened. I think it should be recommended reading for every American in 2021 or anyone living in a "democracy" that turned into an open air prison in less than 50 weeks. People want to go back to normal. Old normal actually means going back to a life when the people in charge now, inconveniencing your life, were still in charge but not making your life too difficult (boiling frog style). There was no giant hand over of power once the clock struck midnight...Jan 1st 2020. So the question is: do you want to return to the old life with unelected elites running the show behind the curtains OR does the entire system of old have to go?

View attachment 63882
"By offering a radical review of the last one hundred years of US history, this work is intended as a counterpoint to the rampant revisionism of the flurry of books glorifying the "American Century". Beginning with the rather bold and decidedly controversial assertion that the current political system in place in the United States at the dawn of the twenty-first century is fascism, the first part of this book attempts to justify that claim by first defining exactly what fascism is correcting various widely-held misconceptions and then analyzing how closely we as a nation conform to that definition. Also included is a review of some of the hidden history and key events of World War II.
Part II offers a retrospective of the twentieth century American presidential administrations, to demonstrate that the steady and inexorable march towards overt fascism was a defining characteristic that remained unchanged. The final section looks at the still very much alive eugenics movement, and analyzes the role played by the psychiatric establishment in validating the fascist state. This book will surely find no shortage of detractors, but if read with an open mind, it just may change the way you view the world."

ps. I really wish he had lived to atleast see 2020.
Great book. One of my favorite authors. His four hour breakdown of the Boston Bombing on Caravan to Midnight is what got him killed. He completely 100% broke down the whole charade. Its the only event I can say 100% where "crisis actors" were involved. I watched it again 4 years later and it blew my mind even more.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Great book. One of my favorite authors. His four hour breakdown of the Boston Bombing on Caravan to Midnight is what got him killed. He completely 100% broke down the whole charade. Its the only event I can say 100% where "crisis actors" were involved. I watched it again 4 years later and it blew my mind even more.
Just for you! It truly is a life changing video. You won't look at the world the same way again.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just for you! It truly is a life changing video. You won't look at the world the same way again.

Thanks! He is one of my favorite authors too, which is why i loved your post. He died while i was reading his series on Lincoln, and the next installment i eagerly awaited never came :(

Bubbajay

Veteran
Thanks! He is one of my favorite authors too, which is why i loved your post. He died while i was reading his series on Lincoln, and the next installment i eagerly awaited never came :(
His daughter posted an audio book version of his "wagging the moondoggie" on his center for an informed America website that's still up. Good stuff.he picks the moon landing apart like he did every subject he wrote about. You see many imitators of Dave who tried to make a living off his work like Jay Dyer. Dyer took Daves laurel canyon work and tried to make it his own. Sad he isn't around to reap the benefits of his work. He's probably the best author and commentator of the last 20 years.

Karlysymon

Superstar
His daughter posted an audio book version of his "wagging the moondoggie" on his center for an informed America website that's still up. Good stuff.he picks the moon landing apart like he did every subject he wrote about. You see many imitators of Dave who tried to make a living off his work like Jay Dyer. Dyer took Daves laurel canyon work and tried to make it his own. Sad he isn't around to reap the benefits of his work. He's probably the best author and commentator of the last 20 years.
Iam a huge Dyer fan and been reading him before he even published his books (Esoteric hollywood), so i've never come across what exactly it is you are saying here, often times i'd read both of them concurrently. Dave had a psychology background while Dyer's is philosophy and that is very prominent in all his articles.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Iam a huge Dyer fan and been reading him before he even published his books (Esoteric hollywood), so i've never come across what exactly it is you are saying here, often times i'd read both of them concurrently. Dave had a psychology background while Dyer's is philosophy and that is very prominent in all his articles.
When Dave's Laurel Canyon book came out everyone was trying to "expand" upon it, Dyer was one of those people.

I had an short internet conversation with Dyer about 6 or 7 years ago. At the time he was doing his shtick that that would later become the esoteric Hollywood book. He admitted that he was a Platonist, then I asked him if it wasn't a tad hypocritical he was "exposing" Hollywood for the exact same beliefs he held. Needless to say the conversation ended there on the spot lol. Dyer goes through phases where he changes religions almost weekly it seems. One week a Platonist, the next a catholic, and the next orthodoxy. He's also done videos trying to claim that "sola scriptura" is heretical, and was never taught in any church before the reformation, he completely ignores the bible itself where sola scriptura can be found in every chapter of the NT.

I do enjoy some of William Ramsey's podcasts. There's a handful of his past episodes that are legendary interviews. Ed opperman is OK. His show has gone downhill though, its really not worth listening to anymore. His past episodes about Scientology were epic though. Not very many people worth listening to anymore. I really liked Vyzygoth, wish he'd start another show. Michael Corbin a closer look was good until he died. Of coarse you can still listen to 17 years of Mae Brussells online. William Cooper archives are still up, he had a few good nuggets of info if you dare to search for them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
When Dave's Laurel Canyon book came out everyone was trying to "expand" upon it, Dyer was one of those people.

I had an short internet conversation with Dyer about 6 or 7 years ago. At the time he was doing his shtick that that would later become the esoteric Hollywood book. He admitted that he was a Platonist, then I asked him if it wasn't a tad hypocritical he was "exposing" Hollywood for the exact same beliefs he held. Needless to say the conversation ended there on the spot lol. Dyer goes through phases where he changes religions almost weekly it seems. One week a Platonist, the next a catholic, and the next orthodoxy. He's also done videos trying to claim that "sola scriptura" is heretical, and was never taught in any church before the reformation, he completely ignores the bible itself where sola scriptura can be found in every chapter of the NT.

I do enjoy some of William Ramsey's podcasts. There's a handful of his past episodes that are legendary interviews. Ed opperman is OK. His show has gone downhill though, its really not worth listening to anymore. His past episodes about Scientology were epic though. Not very many people worth listening to anymore. I really liked Vyzygoth, wish he'd start another show. Michael Corbin a closer look was good until he died. Of coarse you can still listen to 17 years of Mae Brussells online. William Cooper archives are still up, he had a few good nuggets of info if you dare to search for them.
Bubba Sparkels... VC's #1 pedo-sleuth accusing everyone else... is right here giving props to Ed Opperman. Tie your clown-shoes because you are tripping. At one point he had many of us fooled, but Eddy Slopperman has been exposed as a key ingredient (by his OWN public account) of "accidentally botching" THREE STRAIGHT high-profile Epstein victim cases, and thats just the beginning. How do you explain those odds super-sleuth?

It looks like interesting thread to continue but i have trouble how to even contribute. It feels lonely because it feels like all i can do is keep learning and it never ends, from every directions, its disgusting. The madness that keeps unfolding everyday is just absurd.

This thread is meant to stir up some soul-searching because to mount a successful resistance, you atleast need to have a clear understanding of the threat against which you have to resist. If you are more afraid of a marauding band of terrorists oceans away, then you have to ask yourself how much your life has been inconvenienced/destroyed, weighing that against the other options.

The options are meant to reflect a threat on a global scale rather than on a local level (like a councilman/mayor/etc). If you just recently changed your belief about the greatest threat to your existence because of the events of 2020, then you have to ask yourself why it had to take something of that magnitude to accept the belief you presently espouse.

It looks like interesting thread to continue but i have trouble how to even contribute. It feels lonely because it feels like all i can do is keep learning and it never ends, from every directions, its disgusting. The madness that keeps unfolding everyday is just absurd.
IMHO, I see it as merely being disclosed as these oligarchs in power have been tilting things to their advantage for quite some time. I think this is a good indication of seeing who's at the top of it all:

As an FYI, the fiat system WILL collapse as the Rothschild's own it and apparently designed it to. As well, I know you also asked in the NWO thread if what Ben Fulford writes is authentic. From what I've read and listened to, some if it is, as others have echoed what he's stated. Clearly, the revolution is up to us, or it can be a war, the choice is ultimately ours.