The Threat of an Alien/ET-Invasion Is Real

elsbet

Superstar
I saw 3 strange star-like lights this week. It was a bright White star that sprouted 2 more stars, one traveling left and the other to the right. then they all dissapeared. It was right beside the Southern cross, I tought it would be sirius but the location was wrong.

I'm leaning towards aliens-are-demons-angle, tho.
So you're in the southern hemisphere. :)

I've seen videos of what you just described. We saw something similar one night, but it was only one, and it was a bright orange-red.
My heart dropped immediately-- I thought we were looking at an airplane on fire. :( We started knocking on the neighbors door (a good friend) after texting her, saying You MUST come see this... the moment she walked out the door, it winked right out.

Obviously, that was no plane. -.-

A Freeman

Superstar
But this is from just one source, your particular source. There are many sources which all claim to be THE source

Surely you can understand this?
Who exactly do you trust for information @Awoken2 ? The government? Their mainstream media propaganda machine (with its "left" and "right" wings/hands)? The courts? Man-made organized religions perhaps?

Or a book, the contents of which are clearly of extraterrestrial origin, over two-thirds of which is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, proving its veracity?

For thousands of years our extraterrestrial progenitors have been guarding this prison planet reform school for the criminally insane, so that the few who truly awaken to our insanity, learn to see through the corporate fictions and are able to break-free of the institutionalized lies we are spoon-fed day in and day out, can be redeemed. Those precious few will then, having learned from our countless mistakes, be allowed to help restore this planet to its natural state and former glory, the way it was before we destroyed it in the name of materialism.

elsbet

Superstar
Or a book, the contents of which are clearly of extraterrestrial origin, over two-thirds of which is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, proving its veracity?

For thousands of years our extraterrestrial progenitors have been guarding this prison planet reform school for the criminally insane, so that the few who truly awaken to our insanity, learn to see through the corporate fictions and are able to break-free of the institutionalized lies we are spoon-fed day in and day out, can be redeemed. Those precious few will then, having learned from our countless mistakes, be allowed to help restore this planet to its natural state and former glory, the way it was before we destroyed it in the name of materialism.
Ahh.. another golden age, bringing back Atlantis.

polymoog

Superstar
if there is an alien invasion in the near future, you can bet that it will be a big hoax.

thats not to say i dont believe in non-human advanced beings-- i think now they originate from within the planet. i am having second thoughts about anything "outer space" related since we know that anything NASA puts out is fake and we have no concrete evidence we even left the planet (not to mention every photo of earth from space is not real).
i dont know.

there would be no point to an invasion: humans could simply be taken away unnoticed for genetic experimentation (im sure they have enough DNA samples from us by now), and any natural resources could be obtained without any interference by a government. there would be no other reason to invade-- if they are a space traveling species, they already have all the technology they need. they could just sit back and watch the train wreck from afar, absorbing the negative energies or crossing their fingers, hoping we will pull through this time.

Resistor

Established
Outer space, or inner space (hollow earth)...who knows? Maybe "cabin in the woods" was right?! o_O
Good point actually. I'm personally of the view that UFO and Alien stuff is all psychic and within the consciousness.
Not necessarily fiction but not necessarily true existing entities either.
IMHO it is impossible and beyond reasonability that there are intelligences like ourselves from other galaxies that visit us.
But I don't think it likely that there aren't other intelligences like ourselves (but also completely different from ourselves in different atmospheres) very far out there in the universe.

A Freeman

Superstar
if there is an alien invasion in the near future, you can bet that it will be a big hoax.
Agreed regarding the first one being a fake. Project Bluebeam.

The second one though will be the Reaping. And it couldn't get any more real than that.

thats not to say i dont believe in non-human advanced beings-- i think now they originate from within the planet.
Our extraterrestrial friends/guardian angels are only temporarily stationed here, until this prison reform school has run its course.

i am having second thoughts about anything "outer space" related since we know that anything NASA puts out is fake and we have no concrete evidence we even left the planet (not to mention every photo of earth from space is not real).
i dont know.
Please see the video at the following link, which exposes the psy-op unleashed in 2014 to divert people's attention from what the international banking cartel has been planning for decades.

there would be no point to an invasion: humans could simply be taken away unnoticed for genetic experimentation (im sure they have enough DNA samples from us by now), and any natural resources could be obtained without any interference by a government. there would be no other reason to invade-- if they are a space traveling species, they already have all the technology they need. they could just sit back and watch the train wreck from afar, absorbing the negative energies or crossing their fingers, hoping we will pull through this time.
The purpose of the fake, project bluebeam nonsense is to destroy the religions, diverting people's attention from the real intervention that's coming in the form of the Reaping.

We've been receiving predictive programming for decades, through television and film, to con us into thinking the extraterrestrials are space monsters coming to perform lab experiments on us or to steal our planet from us for its natural resources, all of which is utterly ridiculous and designed to get us to fight the very people who are striving to help us.

Our reality is this: Earth is NOT our planet. It belongs to the ETs, Who are using it as a prison planet reform school for the criminally insane, to rehabilitate those who genuinely want to get better and survive. Those who remember and return to The Law, which has maintained freedom, justice and peace throughout the universe for eons, will survive. Those who don't, won't.

free2018

Star
some aliens disguise themselves as humans, pets, tvs, bikes, etc.
The Elite do disguise themselves as human beings.
Unfortunately, their lust for blood betrays them.
Aliens? There are none.
UFOs? Government tech.