"The Thinning" Terrifying programming for population control?

notimeorspace

Hi guys, just wanted to say I rarely watch television and when I happened to be at a friends place and advertisement for "The Thinning" appeared on screen. I was absolutely mortified at the ad and the tone. One for obvious reasons it is a terrifying horror film premise, and two, I could shake the feeling that this movie is meant to prepare/program moviegoers for the depopulation phase of the new order. Just wanted to express my feeling of dread in a place where others may understand what I felt. What do you guys think?

manama

Star
its not a horror movie its thriller I just finished watching the movie and rest assured
its not like what you think it is
and surely its not programming the watchers
and surely not about depopulation lol

Karlysymon

Superstar
its not a horror movie its thriller I just finished watching the movie and rest assured
its not like what you think it is
and surely its not programming the watchers
and surely not about depopulation lol
From Wikipedia:
The Thinning is a 2016 science fiction thriller web film set in a dystopian future in which population control is enforced through a school aptitude test. Those who fail it are executed.
In the year 2041, Earth's
resources are nearly depleted by overpopulation, so the UN declares that all nations must cut their population by 5% each year. While some countries
remove their elderly and others enforce a one-child policy, in the United States, the answer is
10-241, or more commonly
known as the Thinning, a
standardized test taken from first grade to twelfth grade.
Those who pass continue to the next grade while those who fail
are executed.
So yes, it is programming. I can imagine, if pretty much everyone under 15yrs will be dumbed down by 2041, there'll be daily mass executions.

mecca

Superstar
From Wikipedia:

So yes, it is programming. I can imagine, if pretty much everyone under 15yrs will be dumbed down by 2041, there'll be daily mass executions.
Mass executions and no one would care? How could anyone get away with that? And how will they dumb people down so far as to not care if innocents are murdered every day?

Karlysymon

Superstar
Mass executions and no one would care? How could anyone get away with that? And how will they dumb people down so far as to not care if innocents are murdered every day?
Oh, don't worry. TPTB have already told us how things will play out....as in the average person won't give a damn about the mass executions. Besides, are people still raving mad about Planned Parenthood selling baby parts? They 'moved on'.
The movie Equals:
The first thing you need to
know about "Equals" is that it's set in a world depopulated by war, where the open display of emotion is forbidden and
romantic love is a crime.
Wikipedia continues:
It stars Nicholas Hoult and Kristen Stewart as two people diagnosed with a disease that regains their ability of
compassion and emotion in a dystopian world where emotions do not exist;

In a futuristic dystopian utopia, citizens, known as "members" live under the Collective, the legislative body who monitor the people's actions. Citizens are mentally stabilized and all emotions and most illnesses are eradicated, with emotion and sexual activity contrary to the society's rules, and conception is through artificial insemination via a conception summons.

manama

Star
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!

you haven't seen the movie stop judging it from the synopsis

don't judge something from the synopsis

God! how stupid is that

manama

Star
Oh, don't worry. TPTB have already told us how things will play out....as in the average person won't give a damn about the mass executions. Besides, are people still raving mad about Planned Parenthood selling baby parts? They 'moved on'.
The movie Equals:
I know that mass executions will start happening because it was told to me by my religion but still
the movie has a different set up and theme even if it sounds the same

my point is the movie isnt glorifying it, its actually different so you can't say its brainwashing the people watching the movie
it would be brainwash if it was glorifying it because then the watchers would want that

mecca

Superstar
I know that mass executions will start happening because it was told to me by my religion but still
the movie has a different set up and theme even if it sounds the same

my point is the movie isnt glorifying it, its actually different so you can't say its brainwashing the people watching the movie
it would be brainwash if it was glorifying it because then the watchers would want that
Even if it shows it in a bad light, it could still be preparing people's minds for when something like that becomes a reality, idk though.

manama

Star
Even if it shows it in a bad light, it could still be preparing people's minds for when something like that becomes a reality, idk though.
Not everything just has to do something to the elite or some agenda etc

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't even care at this point what it truly is and if your hypothesis is correct.

Just consider for a moment the fact that you're living in a world where you're on a conspiracy website forum questioning whether a movie poster is really predictive programming for a plan to kill 92% of population so a small elite can engage in their perverted vision of Satanic debauchery.

I am absolutely disgusted.

I'm going to wait for our heavenly Father to set things right, and hope to be there with all you people when that time comes :) Praise be to almighty God whose glory transcends belief! I shall praise His name forever and ever!

It remains a movie about mass murder. Just by existing it affects your perspective on the world and your reality.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Just consider for a moment the fact that you're living in a world where you're on a conspiracy website forum questioning whether a movie poster is really predictive programming for a plan to kill 92% of population so a small elite can engage in their perverted vision of Satanic debauchery.
Sad world.