The Thinning, Movie

Nicole

Rookie
I remember seeing the commercial for it recently, I think on Youtube, once recently until I just remembered that two Disney channel actors are on it. It's basically where they 'weed out' students in public schools based on test scores and those who do poorly end up being more or less to be offed. Two students, the two from Disney Channel, are two of the students to be offed and they decide to uprise against it. Just thought I'd mention it since it sounds like it would be relevant to this website. Here is the Wikipedia page for it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thinning

The Thinning is a 2016 science fiction thriller web film set in a dystopian future in which population control is enforced through a school aptitude test. Those who fail it are executed. Two high school students learn, to their horror, the tests are rigged. They face many challenges and eventually make the ultimate sacrifice. The film stars Logan Paul, Calum Worthy, Lia Marie Johnson and Peyton List.

Sounds a little like Blade Runner to me.

Or even The Hunger Games though i haven't managed to watch much of it?

Trenton

Veteran
Rigged? Sounds like my highschool.
I have an IQ of over 140 but they decided to put me in all the remedial classes.

Tryna dumb my ass down
Knock me down a few pegs
Well who's laughing now fuckers...
*30 and unemployed*