The Super bowl half time show.

SquaredCircle

Established
Oh, that explains why you completely hijacked the Matrix thread replying to all the replies addressed to the OP who dropped out of his/her own thread. Why you derailed two threads on the Superbowl Halftime show with your secret society guru know-it-all shtick. And I thought you were a sockpuppet troll or a bot.
Nope just your average run of the mill being from Sirius B that was sent to earth to help people with their logic ! In my journeys Ive learned much from the earthlings . ps Travel to Mali and look up the Dogon , because they are the best dancers Ive seen !

SquaredCircle

Established
Indeed there are LOL thank you for your honesty about your background. I'm sure it's a struggle when you're dealing with those kinds of hurdles. One thing is for sure, you seem to be comfortable with who you are, which is always a good thing... well, unless you're a total dick to people or a mass murderer. :D
Ive tried being a shark dentist but their was no point in that either ! I Enjoy your humor and thanks . Having mental problems or higher IQs is not really fun at times . Imagine living with only one shoe ? Now your bare foot is open to different and real experience’s compared to your shoed foot , but those experiences come at a cost ! Once you learn subjectivity you can take the other shoe off and grow in ways few get to !
Life is a balance of risk and beating our fears !0C2ABEB2-C47C-427D-B65C-07598FABE8ED.png

intoxifaded

Rookie
Can we start a separate thread for arguing for Christ’s sake?

I was most bothered by the fact that the children came out in all white to sing in the middle of the sexcapade and then Shakira and Jlo shaked their asses together and were being sexual girl on girl right in front of them. What a blending of ideals and an oversexualization for the youth. Now social media is blowing up with articles of “It wasn’t overly sexual, you’re just a racist” because they are representing their culture with dance. “You should tell your children to admire JLO for dancing on that pole, it takes great athletic ability. Doesn’t she look healthy and great at 50!?” Yes that was actually trending on Facebook. Because I’m totally going to tell my impressionable child that. What is this world coming to...
I was having this conversation with some white women at my job, where they were saying how real strippers thought the performance was cringeworthy but that we need to "tread lightly" when discussing the Super Bowl performance because "it had TWO women of color and that's important".

I told her that as a Mexican, I'm perfectly fine with saying that her Puerto Rican ass was being really cringy with suddenly trying to make pole dancing her "thing" just because Cardi B made it okay.

Then she went on to say that "People always steal from Black sex workers"...then I told her that Cardi B doesn't consider herself black, she considers herself Latina and the person I was speaking to immediately started apologizing for assuming Cardi B is black.

Anyways, I say all that because it's really dumb how people are trying to not be offensive when critiquing the performance just because two Latinas were on stage.

When I told my mom about that mental gymnastics encounter, she even said that it's weird to have JLo going up and down a pole when people still consider Janet Jackson's pasty incident too risqué for the Super Bowl...and who cares where JLo's roots are, she said so herself that she's Jenny from the Block. She's American.

It's crazy that there's clearly an agenda being pushed towards white people to not be overly critical of something because it makes them racist, I think it's a method to stop people from thinking too hard about what they're watching by gaslighting an entire group into thinking that THEY'RE the bad ones for being uncomfortable about it.